Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 11:21:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27040 times)
5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
October 30, 2018, 06:13:30 AM

We still wait and hope you can immediately list Amon to the top exchange as you stated in the article on the 4th of yesterday. It doesn't have to be all or all five, but for the beginning one top exchange is enough.
https://blog.amon.tech/top-5-exchanges/

Yes, yes and yes! We do need a good exchange and some more big updates on a project, the bear market is a good time to prove how hard the team is working!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CRYPTONAIRE

Activity: 527
Merit: 251

Quality Crypto Collector

View Profile
October 30, 2018, 08:53:44 PM

We still wait and hope you can immediately list Amon to the top exchange as you stated in the article on the 4th of yesterday. It doesn't have to be all or all five, but for the beginning one top exchange is enough.

Yes, yes and yes! We do need a good exchange and some more big updates on a project, the bear market is a good time to prove how hard the team is working!

I'm sure they are working hard, but we definitely need a major exchange ASAP.

FINANCECLOUD CRYPTO-HUB : by EUROPECOIN
knuckey

Activity: 1260
Merit: 251

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 05:49:50 AM

I'm sure they are working hard, but we definitely need a major exchange ASAP.
Yes, we need a better and more comfortable place to trade ammonite and I hope they can register Amon in a voting contest that is often made by Binance and other exchanges, because we know the community and Amon holders are quite large.
Zontop

Activity: 854
Merit: 256

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:01:55 AM

This is reality there is no fully cryptocurrencies backed card yet even after two years almost, since I heard about one of the very first projects came out. Amon came much later but it showed hope and there was hype about it that these guys will deliver. They didn't take token on big exchanges neither card came out so this was obvious to happen what is going on now.
frcat

Activity: 1162
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 31, 2018, 09:20:08 AM

This is reality there is no fully cryptocurrencies backed card yet even after two years almost, since I heard about one of the very first projects came out. Amon came much later but it showed hope and there was hype about it that these guys will deliver. They didn't take token on big exchanges neither card came out so this was obvious to happen what is going on now.

This is funny, that people still believe in such money-grab projects which promising working crypto-cards. Monaco, Centra etc . - scammed people and new and new project continue raising money and people investing ... OMG...  Shocked
ansi

Activity: 882
Merit: 254

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:30:43 PM

They are bunch of low life liers & scammers.
I remember (like anyone else) that they said during the ICO that the car ARE READY & will be delivered in May 2018 (lol).
Then after  the ICO finished they start saying " oh sorry the cards are not there & there is no ETA at all to when we get them for you ".

See, that's the kind of shit that makes you realize that these guys are the worst kind of Scammers.

I already dumped this shit coin & turn my $800 investment into $30 (lol).
Some donkeys still think that they'll deliver lol, are you serious, check the crypto cars that are 1+ year in business already & how they are struggling to get a new one.

AMON SCAM are selling you fake hope just to make some more millions of dollars during the next bull run where they'll continue dumping their shit token to more donkeys believing that " they may deliver "  Grin.

Also be careful not to ask them about " when cards " in their telegram because that donkey admin (Essah) will BAN you.

These SCAMMER have nothing to offer, just move on guys, it's DEAD.
CORNEL

Activity: 1008
Merit: 253

View Profile
November 13, 2018, 05:42:08 PM

https://blog.amon.tech/amon-project-update/

I found this update on official blog but still there is no update about main product when it will be available and they are making progress to make it list on big exchanges or not. Current volume is looking terrible which make this dead project we need some relief to get survive.
luckydevelop

Activity: 61
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 02, 2018, 09:15:43 PM

For a long time there were no good and convenient projects with payment cards. I looked for such a system that would allow to quickly change fiat to cryptocurrency and withdraw fiat into cash. I hope the service will find how to cooperate with the largest payment systems to settle usage.
ansi

Activity: 882

View Profile
December 06, 2018, 08:34:45 PM
Last edit: December 07, 2018, 01:06:29 PM by ansi

For a long time there were no good and convenient projects with payment cards. I looked for such a system that would allow to quickly change fiat to cryptocurrency and withdraw fiat into cash. I hope the service will find how to cooperate with the largest payment systems to settle usage.
You already had your answer in what you already said, if old project or 1+ years didn't get a working crypto card so far, this " thing " called AMON won't be able to do it, at least for the next 12 months now (yes at least).
They lied a lot, their integrity is 0 now. I WILL NEVER FORGOT their BIG LIE when they said they will deliver in May 2018 just after the ICO, & this was during the ICO so they make sure to rip your money off (low life scammers).
Those who keep saying " buy the low " (lol), which low haha, this is dead token with 0 use case so far, they just made an app which any Freelancer can do for like $100.
Even if this project deliver, it will take hell lots of more months to get rid of those who bought it almost for FREE.

This project is dead, it won't go anywhere good. Just consider this as failed investment and move on.
NrX

Activity: 770

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 09:30:43 AM

This couldn't be explained more accurately than this ^ analysis above mine. Who didn't deliver or show real progress in a year time will never be able to bring out promised product this is one thing. Second, project with idea of card all failed till today, they are enjoying events and watching world with your money. They one isn't different than others which are failed based on facts.
bullau

Activity: 207
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 02:56:43 PM

luckily I invested so little that I can leave the sales order as high as possible ... even I do not believe anymore .. too much time has passed ... in this world there are certainly many other projects more interesting ... I prefer follow who does not promise but works hard
ningrum

Activity: 1610
Merit: 103

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 03:37:16 PM

one of the successful projects that applies like that is MCO, AMON follows their lead, maybe AMON can be the second choice after MCO
but unfortunately AMON is still far below Qrypto.com (MCO)

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Ano

Activity: 1148
Merit: 253

View Profile
December 07, 2018, 06:51:59 PM

one of the successful projects that applies like that is MCO, AMON follows their lead, maybe AMON can be the second choice after MCO
but unfortunately AMON is still far below Qrypto.com (MCO)

No project have any solution how they will provide a working card as they promised before the find raising and still silent no update coming what is going on at the moment. I think this project will more down and than it will be worse situation for all investors who are still dreaming.
NrX

View Profile
December 20, 2018, 08:52:18 AM

Main focus of team is on technical side's development and listing on regular exchanges doesn't seem to part of their short term plans. Exactly, one week ago some images were published where theme was asked to be dark or light. Few decentralized exchanges which were long ago and still that's why volume is not showing any movement even other markets are riding the fresh bull trend.
cybercobro

Activity: 462

View Profile
December 21, 2018, 10:42:34 AM

When AMN card distribution will be, I've been waiting a long time and holds the token AMN begetu long
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:37:22 AM

When AMN card distribution will be, I've been waiting a long time and holds the token AMN begetu long

You should hold the coin until the following year because this year all types of coins are very bad to sell and will get a loss if you sell it.
NrX

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 10:19:11 AM

Apparently it looks like cards have gone in background while exchange has been brought into light as main product. This is what I see because of the last few updates they released where main talks and focus was on exchange services. Cards backed by cryptocurrencies are still dream and will take lot of time to become true reality. That is reason they are looking at side opportunities.
Untomabur

Activity: 669

View Profile
December 27, 2018, 02:15:59 PM

You should hold the coin until the following year because this year all types of coins are very bad to sell and will get a loss if you sell it.
For now with conditions like we can feel for myself I agree with what you say that for now it's better that we keep holding coins but that also depends on your decision

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 28, 2018, 01:37:56 AM

For now with conditions like we can feel for myself I agree with what you say that for now it's better that we keep holding coins but that also depends on your decision

Everyone has a choice at any time because you will choose to produce something big in your opinion. If you are satisfied with these results then do it.
cybercobro

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 07, 2019, 12:57:51 AM

Everyone has a choice at any time because you will choose to produce something big in your opinion. If you are satisfied with these results then do it.

I have been taking this project for so long and there has been no development at all. Maybe selling all AMN tokens is a good choice
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: