Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 06:36:14 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27040 times)
aurorabitcoin.96

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

Never DO AIRDROPS

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 04:38:18 PM

I am want to know more about your project, but i'm curious with this line : "you pay using crypto, and Retailer get Fiat".
So what is it meaning?. And, i can't get what is the different from this project to Debt Card?

◊ ◊ ◊ 𝗘𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲𝘂𝗺 𝗖𝗹𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗰 𝗩𝗶𝘀𝗶𝗼𝗻 ◊ ◊  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬   Free ETCV coins ◊ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    ANN ◊ ◊   ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ▬  ◊ ◊ Hard fork of Ethereum ◊ ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  WhitePaper ▬▬  ▬▬  Github
                       ◊  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    Twitter ▬  ▬ Telegram ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  ◊ ◊  All Ethereum holders will receive 3 ETCV  ◊ ◊ ◊
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
pacamobradillo

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:00:18 PM

Your participation in Amon Whitelist is confirmed. You are now part of an exclusive group of early-stage Amon backers with access to exclusive information. Watch this space for important Pre-ICO sale, ICO timelines, major milestones, announcements and bonuses."
AmonCard

Activity: 181
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:57:07 PM

I am want to know more about your project, but i'm curious with this line : "you pay using crypto, and Retailer get Fiat".
So what is it meaning?. And, i can't get what is the different from this project to Debt Card?

Please join our telegram group for a better understanding of our project here: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 02:58:18 PM

Your participation in Amon Whitelist is confirmed. You are now part of an exclusive group of early-stage Amon backers with access to exclusive information. Watch this space for important Pre-ICO sale, ICO timelines, major milestones, announcements and bonuses."

Great to have you onboard. Please join our telegram group here for updates: https://t.me/amontech
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:06:40 PM

An article on our business has been published on Cointelegram. View the full article here: https://cointelegraph.com/news/new-cryptocurrency-debit-card-harnesses-ai-to-give-customers-the-best-deal
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 25, 2018, 03:07:40 PM

What would be the conversion fee when the card is swiped across different countries? I couldn't find this information in the whitepaper.

Do we have the details/features of the 3 cards? silver, gold platinum and their limits?

Hi Alonzo, join our telegram group here where all your questions can be answered: https://t.me/amontech
btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 08:03:51 AM

Happy to see the whitelist and KYC mail coming out early before the private sale.I am excited for this and want to get in before it closes out soon.
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:39:16 PM

Happy to see the whitelist and KYC mail coming out early before the private sale.I am excited for this and want to get in before it closes out soon.

Great to have your support on this project Smiley
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
February 26, 2018, 02:45:53 PM

Amon Token Sale Begins Soon — Important Information

Congratulations! Our ICO begins soon. You are about to become part of a revolutionary Crypto Debit Card. We welcome our 25,000+ whitelist investors to the private ICO on March 1st and others to the public ICO on March 4th.

Here’s everything you need to know about the upcoming event:

Timeline

Private ICO: Private ICO will run for 24 hours only March 1st, 9am UTC to March 2nd, 9am UTC. It is open only to Whitelist participants (Whitelist on amon.tech closes on 28th February 12 am UTC).

How to participate in Private ICO: Sign up for the Token Sale, contribute and complete the KYC. While signing-up use the same email you used for whitelist. Also make sure you’ve agreed to our T&Cs.

Public ICO: Public ICO will run from March 4th to April 4th.

How to participate in Public ICO: Sign up, contribute and complete the KYC. Also ensure you’ve agreed to our T&Cs.

How much you can contribute: First 2000 contributors will not have any restrictions. After the first 2,000 contributors, there will be an individual cap of 5 ETH to give a fair chance to all our 25,000 whitelist contributors to be able to invest in the private ICO and to get 25% bonus tokens plus FREE Amon Card. However, Public ICO will be open to all.

Hard Cap: The hard cap is $25 million USD. The conversion to Ethereum will take place just before the token sale and account for potential volatility.

Token Release Date: Tokens will be displayed immediately after sending ETH or BTC in the Token Purchasing Area. At the end of the ICO AMN Tokens will be sent directly in your Amon Wallet.

Exchanges: We are in discussions with HitBTC, Binance, Tidex and few other exchanges. We will be in a position to make listing announcements once the ICO is underway.

Token Details

Price: 1 AMN = 0.05 USD. Conversion from ETH or BTC to AMN token will be calculated by our aggregator that checks the prices of different exchanges and takes the best rate.

Accepted currencies: We accept ETH and BTC.

Number of Tokens: A maximum of 500,000,000 AMN tokens can be generated in the Token Sale event.

Eligibility and KYC

KYC: KYC will be open until April 7th 12 am UTC time, however we do advise you to complete it within two days of contributing. We do understand the concern that a significant number of people might require some days to gather their KYC docs and they might run the risk of getting left out as the ICO fills up quickly. To avoid logistical and timing issues, you can complete your KYC after you have contributed so that there is no chance of missing out. Our KYC partners are Identity Mind Global.

Eligibility: US and Chinese investors cannot contribute in the ICO. We are able to accept contributions from accredited investors from US. You can get proof for this via www.verifyinvestor.com, your accountant, lawyer, bank, or anyone else that is legally allowed to provide verification. No exceptions will be made for non-accredited Americans.

Nationality Restrictions: We reserve the right to not accept any contributions from citizens of countries where ICOs are banned and that do not comply with AML regulations.

Utility of AMN Token
Holders of AMN tokens get exclusive benefits like

Amon Card Discounted Fees: Holders of AMN tokens will get special fee structure. Details of the discounts and low fees will be released after the ICO and will vary depending on the type of Card and numbers of AMN tokens held.

Priority Customer Service Line: Customer service in crypto industry is not up to the standards of other industries. For this reason, we will provide different levels of customer service with 24/7 priority line to AMN token holders.

MasterNode Benefits: Although AMN tokens won’t be running any masternodes, but the top holders of AMN tokens will be passed on masternode benefits that Amon accrues from cryptocurrencies that do payout masternode benefits. For details about how it works check out our Token Sale FAQs.

Cashback of AMN Tokens: For every transaction made with the Amon Card you will get a percentage of AMN tokens as Cashback. We have set the Cashback at 0.5% for Gold and Platinum Card.

Get in touch with the team
If you haven’t already, join our Telegram channel to chat directly with the team and community here: https://t.me/amontech

Visit our Website
amon.tech
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:14:32 PM

Are there any specific instructions for people participating in the private sale? Like setting up a cap on individual buy not more than an amount of ETH?

Also, do we have any gas value/gwei to be set when funding the private sale?
LEEMEEGO

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:18:47 PM

in your KYC does it means that all contributors must undergo KYC even if they only contribute like less than 1000$?
 how about what if only like 300$?
ImGenius

Activity: 314
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:24:29 PM

hi amon!  i wonder if do you still have other summit or conferenceds to attend to aside from the Blockchain Economic Summit in Singapore?
please give us more details.
den_penta

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:39:03 PM

Dear Daniele.
Still there is many unanswered questions which is very important for card:
- Which company will issue card
- Where (which country) it will be registered
- What cash withdraw/plain payments fees will be? For different countries.
- Daily/monthly limits. Limits differentiation by level of card-owner authorization

I think you know it very well - many people use such cards to cash-out from crypto. But recent events almost destroy this market.

And of course main question - do you plan anonymous cards? Of course with adequate small limits. And how your KYC correspond with crypto-people love to anonymity?
Many countries have strong requirements about bank-accounts outside your country of tax residence.
If I just receive (after KYC) you card (without any fiat on corresponding account) -> what result it will bring to me?
Problems with government, tax-office, etc.?

NrX

Activity: 770
Merit: 254

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:50:06 PM

I though there will not be KYC in main ICO round but reading now it is obligatory then why not to take advantage of those offer specifically stay for private pre-sale participants. How do I make sure that I am among first 2000 contributors ? Will there be statistics board with real time data actualization ?
Digital Drug Lord

Activity: 294
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 26, 2018, 03:50:55 PM

token pay is that you?
den_penta

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 10:23:39 AM

Dear Amon.
I've already received e-mail about KYC registration.
But link inside goes to plain Amon web-site without any registration form.
It is just problem with updates, with my mobile-phone's browser (I'm out of office now) or something other?

btcrocks

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 02:24:38 PM

Dear Amon.
I've already received e-mail about KYC registration.
But link inside goes to plain Amon web-site without any registration form.
It is just problem with updates, with my mobile-phone's browser (I'm out of office now) or something other?

They already clarified back with another email saying the registration would open at the time of KYC start, the same message was conveyed on telegram too.
den_penta

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

current results:
- MasterCard logo disappeared
- Total problems with login
- KYC procedure takes so long time that almost no one proceed

And yes, as one person says: '25000 KYC documents for free....'

Project's team have no experience in such projects. Hope they will learn on the fly.

minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 02:54:47 PM

current results:
- MasterCard logo disappeared
- Total problems with login
- KYC procedure takes so long time that almost no one proceed

And yes, as one person says: '25000 KYC documents for free....'

Project's team have no experience in such projects. Hope they will learn on the fly.

This looks to be something serious one

'25000 KYC documents for free....'

It will put a huge number of people's sensitive identity at risk if exposed.I am waiting for OP's response on this.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
den_penta

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:04:04 PM
Last edit: February 28, 2018, 03:14:33 PM by den_penta

They will tell you everything the same as here:
https://medium.com/@amontech

But we all know difference between declaration and real life.

I can't say nothing bad now. Time will tell.

===edited===
Amon declare IMG as KYC procedure provider.
But I can't find two things:
1. Any info about Amon on IMG web-site
2. Any way to contact with IMG and check it's relations with Amon (they provide only phone in USA).

https://www.identitymindglobal.com/ico#clients

Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: