Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 11:55:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥🔥[ANN] AMON ICO - Crypto Debit Card for Everyday Life🔥🔥  (Read 27043 times)
den_penta

Activity: 336
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:51:41 PM

Dear Community.
I have some good news.

1. IdentityMindGlobal is the real partner of Amon for KYC verification.
    This is a very good sigh of our personal data protection.

2. Amon's management understand that some questions are very important.
    They recognize high priority of our security complains and respond immediately.
    It means they know how this business works.

So, many thanks for Daniele and his IMG's partners for fast, detailed response!

Personally, I've spent my ICO risks limit for two Feb ICO's, but anyway some thousand AMN planed for tomorrow  Grin

tientien6

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:59:54 PM

Another question, I'm OK with kyc? Is write validazione approvata le tue informazioni son state processato ed approvate ,  ma di lato sotto kyc c'è scritto non verificato
anirgu
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 09:08:09 AM

Another question, I'm OK with kyc? Is write validazione approvata le tue informazioni son state processato ed approvate ,  ma di lato sotto kyc c'è scritto non verificato

You need to write in English over here on this board for everyone to understand and respond to your query.Or check with your local board AMON thread for this question.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██    █▄          ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██    ▀█                     
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
AmonCard

Activity: 181

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 04:40:38 PM

AMON GAS Limits Details

Dear Amoners, we are almost there! Get ready to invest!

Below some info about GAS Limits

ETH Investment

Gas limit: 21000

You just need to send a regular transaction to your deposit address.

The address is not a contract and will not use more gas.

If you are sending from a contract, please refer to its specification to know how much gas to send or use myetherwallet.

Gas price: recommended around 15 gwei

This is an average estimation and gas price can vary a lot over time. Please check the current network status, use a wallet like myetherwallet to estimate it for you.

On ethgasstation you will find detailed information.

You can find information about your wallets and transactions on https://etherscan.io

https://ethgasstation.info/

https://www.myetherwallet.com/
den_penta

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 08:52:19 AM

There is a tons of complains in telegram but in my personal case almost everything goes flawlessly.
I've paid, wait for 15 minutes, nothing happens, I've 40 min. walk with my dog and it is - my AMN coins in wallet.
Still without KYC. I'm sure that 25K users isn't easy basket to process but hope they will manage.

Only one thing doesn't work write now - 25% bonus didn't appear in wallet.
ICO management says it will be calculated after privetICO. Looks strange but acceptable.

caisa88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 09:30:41 AM

There is a tons of complains in telegram but in my personal case almost everything goes flawlessly.
I've paid, wait for 15 minutes, nothing happens, I've 40 min. walk with my dog and it is - my AMN coins in wallet.
Still without KYC. I'm sure that 25K users isn't easy basket to process but hope they will manage.

Only one thing doesn't work write now - 25% bonus didn't appear in wallet.
ICO management says it will be calculated after privetICO. Looks strange but acceptable.
The same is true for me too, it didn't take long for my AMN coins to appear in my wallet after i payed with ETH.
Also, i can see the message that i got the free Amon Gold  Card also, which is really nice  Grin

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:52:34 AM

I am happy I have completed my investment, was a small one for 0.1 ETH but worth investing in this project.I sent with a less gas price as per ethgas station and the transaction went through.
den_penta

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:57:02 AM

This card, as for now, is biggest hole in the project.
No one needs just another card as piece of plastic.
But all important info steel unanswered here and on project's web-page.

Which bank will be issuer of the card, in which country.
How to use it as cash-crypto bridge. What is the size of daily/monthly limits.
Can I order card without my name on it (as it was with now blocked projects).
Etc, etc., etc.

Right now project's staff deep inside money collecting process.
Will see what will happens months later.

bitcoinsforall

Activity: 714
Merit: 503

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 12:06:21 PM

This card, as for now, is biggest hole in the project.
No one needs just another card as piece of plastic.
But all important info steel unanswered here and on project's web-page.

Which bank will be issuer of the card, in which country.
How to use it as cash-crypto bridge. What is the size of daily/monthly limits.
Can I order card without my name on it (as it was with now blocked projects).
Etc, etc., etc.

Right now project's staff deep inside money collecting process.
Will see what will happens months later.

I too asked the same question about the issuer and they said due to NDA the name cant be disclosed at the moment.This is the most important question for any card provider to fulfill as most of the projects have already failed after Visa issue.
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:52:18 PM

Amon Card KYC FAQ

We have over 25,000 investors in our whitelist lined up for the private ICO, therefore we recommend to follow the instructions and contributions in the ICO at your earliest.

To comply with regulations, Amon will ask contributors to complete KYC. Our KYC partner is Identity Mind Global.

If you have the ID docs ready and want to do KYC first, then do it before private/public ICO has begun. Once the ICO has begun, be sure to contribute first and KYC afterwards.

We do understand the concern that a significant number of people might require some days to gather their KYC docs and they might run the risk of getting left out as the ICO fills up quickly. Therefore, to avoid logistical and timing issues, you can complete your KYC after you have contributed so that there is no chance of missing out.

1. What is KYC?
KYC is Know Your Customer. These are standard procedures requiring basic ID information from ICO contributors for compliance and Anti-Money-Laundering (AML).

2. What are the steps for completing KYC before ICO and the steps if ICO has begun and we haven’t done KYC yet:

Steps to follow for KYC before ICO:

Sign-up for Amon Token Sale (Sign-up functionality goes live on 27th February)
Login to your Token Sale Dashboard
Go to the KYC Tab on your Dashboard
Follow on-screen instructions to complete KYC
Sign back in on 1st March to your Token Sale Dashboard
Purchase AMN tokens during the Private ICO on 1st March. If you miss the private ICO, contribute in the Public ICO from March 4th to April 4th
Steps to follow for KYC if ICO has begun (contribute first, do KYC after):

Sign-up for Amon Token Sale
Login to your Token Sale Dashboard
Purchase AMN tokens FIRST (before KYC)
You get until 7th of April to submit your KYC documents. However, we advise to do it within 2 days of contributing and not wait until the deadline so that you have ample time to re-apply for KYC if your first attempt is unsuccessful.

3. What happens if my KYC fails?

No worries! We will notify you and give you a chance to re-apply. In case you don’t pass the KYC multiple times, please contact us or we will refund your contribution in full at the end of the ICO.

If for any reason, you do not want to run the KYC or you do not agree on the result of the KYC we advise you to contact us at hello@amon.tech.

4. Which countries cannot contribute?

Citizens and residents from US and China cannot contribute due to regulations of the countries.

5. Can Americans accredited investors contribute?

Americans can only participate as an accredited investor. You can get proof for this via www.verifyinvestor.com, your accountant, lawyer, bank, or anyone else that is legally allowed to provide verification. No exceptions will be made for non-accredited Americans.

6. Can I submit my documents for KYC before contributing?

Yes! If you want to do KYC first then do it before the Private and public ICOs have begun. You can start KYC on 27th February. Private ICO starts on March 1st, and Public ICO starts on March 4th. However, once the private ICO has begun we recommend contributing first and then completing KYC afterwards, so that you don’t miss out in case ICO hard cap is reached quickly.

Priority will be given to contributors who have already contributed. Contributing first and then completing KYC will also give you time to re-apply in case the first attempt at KYC is unsuccessful.

7. What documents do you accept?

We accept Passport (preferred), Driving licence, Identity Card and any other complementary documents such as utility bill, certificate of residency.

8. My passport only has one side, what to do?

Our KYC process requires that you upload both sides (front and back) of your passport. If your passport is one-sided, simply upload the front part of your ID twice.

9. How long does it take to verify my KYC?

It generally takes few hours depending on the volume of KYC that we processing but might take longer, therefore do not wait KYC approval to contribute.

10. When do you stop accepting contribution?

We will accept contribution until the Hard Cap is reached. If the Hard cap is reached during the 24 hours Private ICO on March 1st, we will not run any Public ICO.

11. I would like to change some info in my KYC. How do I do that?

Please specify what information in your KYC was incorrect, and send it along with your KYC email to hello@amon.tech.

12. I completed my KYC but never received a confirmation email. Has my KYC been fully verified?

Your KYC is only verified if you received a confirmation email. Please be patient, we will send this to you as soon as the process is complete.
stan86

Activity: 1092
Merit: 511

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 07:58:48 AM

Public ICO is approaching and will start in few hours - March 4th 9 am UTC.

If you haven’t already, contribute to get 15% Bonus and FREE Amon Gold Card (only if contributing for at least 20,000 AMN).

Here are the steps to join the Amon Token Sale:

- Go on the Amon Token Purchasing Area here
- Select the amount of AMN tokens and Contribute
- Complete the KYC

KYC

The KYC can be completed after the contribution, therefore contribute first and then complete the KYC. If you do not pass the KYC, do not worry we will give you the chance to upload your documents again or we will fully refund you.

We remember to US and Chinese citizens/residents that we cannot accept their contributions.

REFERRAL LINK

For those of you that asked for the referral link, you will find it when the Public ICO starts in the tab "Bonus" of the Token Purchasing area.

You will get 2% of the AMN tokens that your friends will purchase and your friends will get 2% bonus of the AMNs tokens purchased.
ensign_lee

Activity: 886
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 12:12:57 PM

We are close to the 3million mark and are going to complete the soft cap for amon tech, this has been achieved in just one day of the private sale.Congrats to the team for getting this done quick.

██▄                ██        ▄███████▄        ██                  ██      ▄█████████▄ 
 ████              ██      █                  █      ██                  ██      ██                ██
 ██  ▀█            ██    ▄█                  █▄    ██                  ██    ██                  ██
 ██      █▄        ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██      ██                   
 ██        █▄      ██                                  ██                  ██       ▀████████▄   
 ██          █▄    ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                        ██ 
 ██            █▄  ██    ██                  ██    ██                  ██                          ██
 ██              █▄██    ██                  ██    ▀█                  █▀    ▄▄                  █▀
 ██                ███      █                  █        █                  █      ██                ██ 
 ██                  ▀█        ▀███████▀            ▀███████▀         ▀█████████▀   

Nousplatform Youtube     
den_penta

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 01:55:08 PM

2,8M now.

But my KYC still unconfirmed. From first hours of this process!
It's something unbelievable to spare so long time. My other's KYC in some projects was 5~25 minutes.

5thangel

Activity: 910
Merit: 508

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 07:28:15 AM

This is looking very very interesting, I hope interest in Amon will grow future too.
Alonzo Ewing
Legendary

Activity: 1040
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 11:12:02 AM

2,8M now.

It's something unbelievable to spare so long time. My other's KYC in some projects was 5~25 minutes.

The funding looks to have been halted at this price and I don't see much money flowing with the start of public ico.Most of the users who funded at the start wanted to have a free card with 50$ minimum investment and this was the reason for 2 million to be collected within a day.
RivAngE

Activity: 728
Merit: 169

What doesn't kill you, makes you stronger

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 12:51:35 PM

2,8M now.

The funding looks to have been halted at this price and I don't see much money flowing with the start of public ico.Most of the users who funded at the start wanted to have a free card with 50$ minimum investment and this was the reason for 2 million to be collected within a day.

I don't know how other private ICOs are, but regarding AMON's private ICO... I don't think it was so "private", there was enough publicity and enough room for pretty much everyone intrested to buy in early.
I don't know if this is bad or it doesn't matter though.
AmonCard

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 01:12:27 PM

Public ICO is Live Now!

Get your Bonus of 15% and FREE Amon Gold Card (only if contributing for at least 20,000 AMN).

Here are the steps to join the Amon Token Sale:

1. Go on the Amon Token Purchasing Area here

2. Sign up (or Log in if you are already registered)

3. Select the amount of AMN tokens and Contribute
4. Complete the KYC

KYC

The KYC can be completed after the contribution, therefore contribute first and then complete the KYC. If you do not pass the KYC, do not worry we will give you the chance to upload your documents again or we will fully refund you.

We remember to US and Chinese citizens/residents that we cannot accept their contributions.

REFERRAL LINK

For those of you that asked for the referral link, you will find it when the Public ICO starts in the tab “Bonus” of the Token Purchasing area.

You will get 2% of the AMN tokens that your friends will purchase and your friends will get 2% bonus of the AMNs tokens purchased.

Secure your spot and Contribute Now!

Thank you for your support and Stay Tuned!
The Amon Team
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 06:47:54 AM

Background Amon …Amon “ Project Enabling Crypto Spending
In Everyday Life” . the amon project comes from the Estonian Amon project starting from July 2017, Amon was founded and led by Daniele Izzo
Co-Founder — Chief Executive Officer (CEO). For contact information here mailto: hello@amon.tech. amon run ICO along with the top-leading consulting company, that have already backed many successful ICOs. Amon has partnered with Ixon (Restricted areas of amon, USA, China). Have a nice rating I think, the rating of Amon is 4.1
wicaksono

Activity: 644
Merit: 261

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 02:59:38 PM

ndustry and production will gain popularity and great recognition among regulators that are cynically connected with the use of crypto currency. One of the most notable advantages and differences when compared to other platforms, Amon has a powerful multi-currency crypto wallet and artificial artificial intelligence to give the best value to crypto holders in everyday purchases. The Amon Card has been able to solve two existential problems with the first crypto expenditure Real time conversions, and the second Dealing with crypto volatility.
minorman
Legendary

Activity: 945
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 03:07:52 PM

ndustry and production will gain popularity and great recognition among regulators that are cynically connected with the use of crypto currency. One of the most notable advantages and differences when compared to other platforms, Amon has a powerful multi-currency crypto wallet and artificial artificial intelligence to give the best value to crypto holders in everyday purchases. The Amon Card has been able to solve two existential problems with the first crypto expenditure Real time conversions, and the second Dealing with crypto volatility.

The project is already a success with the soft cap completed and over $3,419,900 being raised till now.There would be a lot of people coming in in the last few days to get a free card once more investors have a watch over here.

Nousplatform Youtube     
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: