Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 12:41:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6348 times)
gumpoh

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:06:43 AM

There are too many problems. I can't believe ICO now. It has been made bad by the market. I will only go to the exchange to buy some coins, but I will not participate in ICO.
casternetwork

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

★YoBit.Net★ 1400+ Coins Exchange

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:08:33 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
There are a lot of scammers who mess up and they find a way to contact me, they say they own a lot of ICO coins and they want to sell them to me. I never bought and paid attention to these people

Am I spamming? Report me!
Visteryy

Activity: 322

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

Scammers contact me every single day in Telegram. They start with "Hey user". What a lame and obvious approach. They are my greatest entertainment. I joke with them and mock them severely.
You're right, there are a lot of scammers on telegrams, they pretend to be admins of an ICO project and they say they can sell ICO coins for us. They create accounts and change the image like the support of  project
isetter

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:13:19 AM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
There are many scammers on social networking sites, I have been bothered a lot since I joined a few groups discussing Bitcoin on facebook and twitter.
waywethe

Activity: 112

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:15:32 AM

I was just fooled when I was investing in a potential ICO project, scamer created a website similar to the ICO site I wanted to invest. Then the scamer forces everyone to transfer ETH to his address
minnerETN

Activity: 126

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:17:24 AM

Yes, I was fooled $ 200 by a scamer on the telegram. scamer contacted me and said he just bought a lot of CPY coin and wanted to sell it for me. So I traded with him and then he never transferred the coins to me
hoanghoatham04

Activity: 176

Blockchain Just Entered The Real World

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:18:58 AM

I have never been scamed on the internet. My calculation is very careful. When I start dealing with someone, I will look for a third person to mediate between the seller and the buyer

inyakizuryel

Activity: 378
Merit: 104

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:20:15 AM

Scammers are everywhere most especially on telegram. They will pretend like they are part of the company or ico and get some details on you and will ask for donation to get your bounty. Don't be a fool, be aware about this kind of modus.
piterpie

Activity: 280

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:22:40 AM

I have never been scamed on the internet. My calculation is very careful. When I start dealing with someone, I will look for a third person to mediate between the seller and the buyer

You're right. That is a safe way for everyone to avoid scammers. But we should find a reputable third person. Sometimes a scammer is a third person and we will still lose money
tera linh

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:23:22 AM

I got scammed in a way of not paying me, us for 3 months of doing bounties. That was my firstime to be scammed and I feel so disappointed since I really worked for that ICO.
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:23:48 AM

Now there are charlatans everywhere they are clever to exploit the situation. Often on the encounter as you follow a bounty blog article and the gift of social media such as twitter and facebook. They are very much so you need to be careful before making a decision.
soname12

Activity: 266
Merit: 15

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:11 AM

Yes, there are a lot of emails sent to me every day and all the content of the email is an introduction to potential ICO projects and I want to invest in it. But I fully understand that these are just fake ICO projects created by scammers

[  EOT  ]      FIRST DECENTRALIZED GAME NETWORK        [  EOT  ]
ICO: JULY 25
        │        READ OUR WHITEPAPER
████████││   REDDIT   ││   TELEGRAM   ││   TWITTER   ││   MEDIUM   ││   WEBSITE   ││████████
sateyaam

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:24:39 AM

yes scammer is very troubling he always comes every day in a way that is always different, we must be more careful in everything to avoid the scammers
tangsanzang7

Activity: 52

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:25:22 AM

I was cheated so badly that I was almost completely skinny.
tranduc2101

Activity: 333

Lifestyle & Wellness Platform

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:25:32 AM

There are many methods to avoid scammers. That is, we should not talk to people who contact us and introduce themselves as project owners who want to sell ICO coins cheaply.

jackky

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:29:13 AM

Tôi nghĩ rằng ở đây, mọi người chắc chắn đã bị lừa đảo và họ giới thiệu về những lời hứa hẹn sẽ đi đến mặt trăng. But I never believed those projects and i that do not never be lost  money by scamer
danjonbit

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

DanJoN

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:32:30 AM

yeah be mindfull always on our transactions, be wise on your decsions!
be always alert if someone contact you that needs or involved on any transactions.
always check, double check always on what you do on cryptocurrency.
scammers hackers and people want free shits are roaming around!

THE GREAT DANJON HIMSELF !
chandrarahmadewa

Activity: 308
Merit: 49

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:33:52 AM

Yes, we have to be careful when someone asks for your personal data. The swindlers(scammer) are not stupid and spread terror, and they are looking for ways that we can get into their trap. It's a phishing site now, be careful
Casmiro

Activity: 154

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:37:15 AM

before I have never experienced a scammer. but thanks for the story you shared. I think it can be a lesson to be more careful. And must always be always careful in entering any data in the registration form or the other.
@baoli

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1

Base.protocol

View Profile
May 11, 2018, 07:38:32 AM

A friend got hacker of his token. I quickly checked mine found out someone was trying steal my coins from.my wallet. I sent ETH immediately and withdrew all my coins

Base Protocol (https://baseprotocol.org): One Token to Hold Them ALL | [url=https://baseprotocol.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: