Bitcoin Forum
July 21, 2024, 01:19:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Have you been scammed? or almost?  (Read 6358 times)
martabaktelor

Activity: 574
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 06:59:05 PM

Yes, I was almost fooled into registering the project but they asked for my wallet key. Fraud can go through anything and we certainly have to be careful. Before we make a better decision to do research.
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
November 26, 2018, 07:07:18 PM

I have been scammed multiple times but not in terms of investment but by bounty rewards. We all know that there were a lot of scam ICO's this year, majority of them actually. What I noticed is that no one is paying for the things that they have done and scam will continue to exist if no one goes to jail by doing it. Hopefully, someone will get caught soon because we can't rely on KARMA all the time.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
Itsaskaaaam

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:11:23 PM

On the ICO websites we can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Well, icobench and icoholder seem to be normally rate. But who knows, maybe scam ICOs can buy a good rating there.
It's unrealistic to buy ratings on all listings, there are more than 100 of them. And popular projects are analyzed by almost all top experts. It is enough to see one negative report to understand everything.
And where to get such a list of experts?
ami84

Activity: 38

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:18:02 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!
Telegram is the worst for scamming - it almost puts me off using it. Also nearly got taken in by an ICO called Pegasus coin - it sounded to good to be true and thankfully this put me off investing. A few days later they had disappeared off the face of the planet.
Marina17

Activity: 490
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:22:25 PM

I very often receive emails from scammers, as well as on Telegram and Twitter. And on Reddit a huge number of dishonest people, there be especially careful. Good luck!

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                                                     A p p Download ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store     [ WEB VERSION ]                                 ❱❱JOIN b e t f o r m❰❰
                       F o l l o w us ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ WHITEPAPER TELEGRAM FACEBOOK TWITTER
Ripple4life

Activity: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 12:47:46 PM

On the ICO websites we can see ratings from various trackers, all with high scores. I checked on the sites, the score is really that. But can it be trusted?
Well, icobench and icoholder seem to be normally rate. But who knows, maybe scam ICOs can buy a good rating there.
It's unrealistic to buy ratings on all listings, there are more than 100 of them. And popular projects are analyzed by almost all top experts. It is enough to see one negative report to understand everything.
And where to get such a list of experts?
You can use the sites where project scores are collected from all experts. At cryptodiffer, for example, about 20 experts are immediately visible.
There is also http://topexperts.io there are more of them, and the functionality there is better.
mine2slow

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 01:03:59 PM

Yes I have. This was around October of 2017 where in I participated in this so-called project's signature campaign. I had a strong feeling that there was something fishy about the project. But I went on working on the campaign which ran for two months because the manager was really entertaining. He even went in saying that the project may be a scam and that we are working at our own risk. Well in the end, it was actually a scam. Fortunately I did not cash in and all I lost was my time. Honestly, It was a fun way of learning to be vigilant in choosing and dealing with these projects.
I think, that every bounty hunter have been scammed for once in their life. Especially, if bounty hunters participated in many social media bounty. As for me, I have been scammed for several times too
I guess the more campaigns we participate in, the higher the chances of getting scammed. We just need to choose few projects but with good products. I think it's a matter of panic, hype, and greed, too.
tranquangvinh

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:14:20 PM

I think we have to be careful with everything that happen to us , especially related to money . The world is always full of colors and in it, there are always dark colors .
novy

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2018, 02:20:15 PM

One upon a time I tried to participate in a airdrop campaign. It was an email from the scammers. They asked my private key to input it to their webpage. That was a red flag for me and I banned the sender's email.

Buttermellow

Activity: 462
Merit: 14

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:25:14 PM

I still did not get a good reward for bounty hunting. I always join scam ICO projects and I can hardly get rewards from it. I have been feel like being scam also after joining those projects that until now did not give the promise rewards. Some are already giving but sad to say it is still in the wallet and never been trade because it was not yet listed in an exchange.
rippar

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:39:55 PM

I have almost been scammed in December, 2017. I was going to join bit lend ICO, but it has orrured as a scam and I could loose my money.
baricuri

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:42:13 PM

I was just fooled into making a false ICO project, so I spent a lot of time and energy researching and analyzing potential ICO projects, so it would be better if they We choose the right project to participate and invest.

nreal

Activity: 932

arcs-chain.com

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:46:42 PM

Since knowing and participating in the crypto. I get more and more emails, telegram messages. There are very sophisticated emails and messages that are difficult to detect as phishing.

► ARCS ◄ ♦ ARCS - The New World Token (*Listed on KuCoin) ♦ ► ARCS ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Telegram|Whitepaper
Catt95

Activity: 57

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 02:52:08 PM

I almost got scammed on twitter by a fake account. Scammers are setting up fake accounts pretending to be other people/ICO's/Tokens. It's very tricky if you are not paying attention. Make sure you check spelling on all names to be correct. Be careful who you give your info to. Even if it's just your email address. Scammers will not stop scamming so watch out and pay close attention to what you are signing up for. Good Luck everyone and be safe!

Why do people have to be like that. And pozis and scames and all. There is more than enough crypto for everyone
Mary89

Activity: 462

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 03:43:30 PM

Probably each of us at least once was deceived, so this issue is not news, we are taught to be careful and cautious, especially at this time, when people have learned to make various traps for the inexperienced and careless.
novemberwoah

Activity: 896
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 27, 2018, 06:11:19 PM

I've also experienced the fate of almost being deceived by someone scamer via telegram. He seduced and said he was marketing in an ico project but the end was revealed when I searched carefully on the ico project. My advice is more careful and don't trust anyone who calls you.
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
November 28, 2018, 06:08:20 AM

I have almost been scammed almost. The time that I have concern on where can I send my tokens to bought some coins in the ico. And a admin pm me, and he put a address on where can I possibly send my ethereum to get the tokens. I have doubt that time. And I found out that he is a impostor. Gladly, I didn't send some ethereum to him.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
OrangeII

Activity: 2142
Merit: 503

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:13:00 AM

I've also experienced the fate of almost being deceived by someone scamer via telegram. He seduced and said he was marketing in an ico project but the end was revealed when I searched carefully on the ico project. My advice is more careful and don't trust anyone who calls you.
in the business world, I have certainly been hit by scams several times. maybe that since the beginning of getting to know an online business. well, even today, sometimes I get hit by the ICO scam project that I support. well, but I think that is one process towards success.

▆█    █▆
    ▆█      ████    ████      █▆
████      ████    ████      ████
▀███▄    ████   ████    ▄███▀
    ▀████████   ████████▀
           ▀▀████    ████▀▀
I|I|I        LOW LATENCY &       
           HIGH THROUGHPUT       
      SUBNET TECHNOLOGY        
                           ▄▄███████▄▄
                        ▄██████████████▄
            〓〓〓〓〓〓▄███████████████████▄〓〓〓〓〓〓
        〓〓〓        ▄█████████████████████▄        〓〓〓
     〓〓〓      〓〓 ▄███████████████████████▄  〓〓     〓〓〓
 〓〓〓        〓〓   █████████████████████████     〓〓      〓〓〓
▅          ▅        ██████████████████████████        ▅         ▅
 〓〓〓      〓〓〓   █████████████████████████    〓〓〓      〓〓〓     
     〓〓〓     〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓      〓〓〓       
         〓〓〓       ▀█████████████████████▀        〓〓〓
              〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓〓
                        ▀███████████████▀
                           ▀▀███████▀▀
    PERFECT FIT   
    FOR DEPIN         
I|I|I 
▄███████████████████▄
████▄░▄░███████▀▄████
█████▄▀█▄▀███▀▄██████
███████░██░▀▄████████
████████▄▀█▄▀████████
████████▀▄▀██░███████
██████▀▄███░██▄▀█████
████▀▄██████▄▀▀░▀████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
█████████████████████
██████▀░░▀▀▀░░▀██████
█████░░▄▄░░░▄▄░░█████
████▌░░██▌░▐██░░▐████
████░░░░▀░░░▀░░░░████
████▄▄░▀▄▄▄▄▄▀░▄▄████
█████████████████████
▀███████████████████▀

▄███████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀████
██████████▀▀▀    ████
█████▀▀▀   ▄▀   █████
██      ▄█▀     █████
█████████      ██████
███████████▄   ██████
█████████████▄▄██████
▀███████████████████▀
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:36:01 AM

Cheats are everywhere and we must be careful and examine them. When I follow social media accounts like Facebook. There are some scammers who try to make names like my Facebook account and they use different wallets. And fortunately, I was able to release it to the campaign manager. And they were immediately removed from the campaign.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
Miklight88
Copper Member

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

GDZKVBV3L3JU5TFDBWMUMPZAHD3OSM2I3TAJRWPG7KU5U4UZCI

View Profile
November 28, 2018, 06:51:57 AM

Since I got in to crypto  I have not been scam or scammed, I have put many measure in place by not looking much in getting quick cash or profit and also keep my mind away from greedy as that is the fastest way to get scammed , many have tried but I just place along and blocked them , so you just have to be yourself and be OK with little you have and work hard to get more not a quick way to get more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 [44] 45 »
  Print  

Jump to: