Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 11:20:55 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do you want high price of bitcoin after all?  (Read 2075 times)
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:51:56 AM

I very high BTC price will keep many investors away from crypto and will fuel the suspicions of money laundering and criminal activities.

I really don't know what the ideal price will be but I know for sure that all of those who bought at 19k are now suffering with this situation and praying to get their investment back.

maichimoto

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 09:56:02 AM

At first I want to say: Read my post carefully and don't spam.
We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.

because majority people want to become rich overnight. Nothing more than that. Yes for community the price of $8k is good, but if there should be mass adoption of bitcoin, the price will grow and tx fees need to get sorted anyway
stellgod

Activity: 659
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 29, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

We all wanted high price, higher than 1000$ and got it, we got even 19k and there people were hoping more than 20K, they think like it's infinitive.
Did so high price do a good job? No, higher satoshi/byte fees became even higher in value because of price rise, some exchangers closed registration and etc. In reality there was no need of 19k but I think currently it's best to see price between 5000-8000$. There isn't so much demand.
You want high price to get much from holding? Seems you hang on bitcoin and are only selfish.
I think almost people wants high price of bitcoin after all, because people hoping the higher price like 20k. If they have a price 1000$, so this is improvement for bitcoin and to us,because if i have a price like that, so we can buy anything what they want. Keep it into the better price higher than higher, and also we need to hold this into the good price for us.
There is no point of denying this fact that the higher market value of bitcoin actually means that the investors who have invested their money into it are going to have greater profit at the end and that this will also lift up the demand of the bitcoin as well. All those who have invested their money into bitcoin have done so because of the reason that all of them wants to get rich and that they can only do when the price of bitcoin will rise.
gamalzour

Activity: 566
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 07:03:22 AM

The scaling problem of bitcoin has been there since bitcoin was only $1000 of course with it's growing adoption and growing user number. This is inevitable to happen but the devs and it's community compromise to implement an solution called lightning network. And there is nothing bad in hodling bitcoin because the truth is we all want to make profit that's why we invested in bitcoin.
All those who have certain amount of bitcoins in their wallet are praying for a huge increase in the market value of the bitcoin as this is the only thing which can help them in making all of their dreams of getting richer comes true. Higher market value will definitely mean higher profit which will then bring more money for the ones who have invested their money in the earlier stages.
aencarnaci

Activity: 448
Merit: 281

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 06:51:52 AM

For me, I want a high price of bitcoin so that I can profit more. Yes, bitcoin is a digital currency, and you can use it to buy the things that you want, need and transact some money anonymously, and less fee, but if bitcoin price is meager you need plenty of bitcoin so that you can have a significant amount to the things that you want to buy. But I use bitcoin earn some cash if bitcoin’s price is meager my profit will very low and I don’t want it to happen because the extra income or money I receive, will be used to support me into my daily expenses and more.  Smiley
There are people who bought bitcoin because they liked the idea of owning world’s best and first digital currency but majority of investors look at bitcoin as an investment tool and that is correct too. Bitcoin is a digital currency that is capable of making its holder rich with time. It gain value at the quickest rate. If someone wants to be a millionaire in the coming years, he should buy some bitcoin. It is actually more than just that. A profession to as traders use bitcoin for making money.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:31:35 AM

if bitcoin is low price, there will be difficult to earn big profits like now.  I m still holding bitcoin and waiting rise up again then all altcoin will be pump.
You are doing well because patience and holding will turn you lose to the profit, it will increase your profit and you will get very high amount of profit for your family and investment, we all are investing in bitcoin for the sake of profit, I think it does make sense to like high price of bitcoin because we wanna earn money, high price of bitcoin can give us high profit, at this time buy more bitcoin and hold it with high patience till bitcoin price will be very high.
Every investor wants high prices of bitcoins because they want to make profits from their investments because they want to be economically strong in future and want to ensure a better life for their family in future. Therefore, everyone wishes for rise in prices of their assets that are either physically existing or virtually like crypto currencies. Hope we will have higher prices in future.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Trimegistus
Legendary

Activity: 1564
Merit: 1027

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:10:06 PM

if bitcoin is low price, there will be difficult to earn big profits like now.  I m still holding bitcoin and waiting rise up again then all altcoin will be pump.
You are doing well because patience and holding will turn you lose to the profit, it will increase your profit and you will get very high amount of profit for your family and investment, we all are investing in bitcoin for the sake of profit, I think it does make sense to like high price of bitcoin because we wanna earn money, high price of bitcoin can give us high profit, at this time buy more bitcoin and hold it with high patience till bitcoin price will be very high.
Every investor wants high prices of bitcoins because they want to make profits from their investments because they want to be economically strong in future and want to ensure a better life for their family in future. Therefore, everyone wishes for rise in prices of their assets that are either physically existing or virtually like crypto currencies. Hope we will have higher prices in future.

That is all very well but keep in mind that very high prices keep a lot of investors at bay. Nobody wants to enter the crypto game buying BTC at ~20k USD

Gotomoon

Activity: 719
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:10:20 PM

Of course, I want the price of Bitcoin to be very high. Because if we buy Bitcoin cheaply then we invest it in the long run and Bitcoin price goes up many times from the capital we spend, surely we will get a huge profit. And the purpose of people joining Bitcoin is definitely because of this.
Yes this is most expected the price of bitcoin to be high. We wanted price to sky rocket for us who truly invest can earned profit. I am with you this is the reasons most involved of bitcoin for us to earned any amount.
Lumada

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 11:19:23 PM

Of course, I want the price of Bitcoin to be very high. Because if we buy Bitcoin cheaply then we invest it in the long run and Bitcoin price goes up many times from the capital we spend, surely we will get a huge profit. And the purpose of people joining Bitcoin is definitely because of this.
Yes this is most expected the price of bitcoin to be high. We wanted price to sky rocket for us who truly invest can earned profit. I am with you this is the reasons most involved of bitcoin for us to earned any amount.
If we hold long enough and we have enough investment, we will be truly happy to see if it arise even little by little, just to secure ourind that we do earn.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
cahbagus555

Activity: 756
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:34:04 AM

On my opinion, every investor must be want big profits from their investment and they want bitcoin price can be high as it can. We know that every altcoin using btc pairs and if bitcoin price higher its affecting on altcoin price on usd
blessednotlucky

Activity: 27

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:51:58 AM

Well, I think everybody here wants high price of bitcoin for the very reason that we want high earnings to meet everyone's financial needs and personally this is what I want too to see that bitcoins' price is getting  high.
crypto-bit

Activity: 333
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 12:52:19 AM

I should say that,We are not contented for what we have and we always aim to the infinity,If you look at the price of btc last year its hit the all time high and that's price is pretty much good to sell your bitcoin in a good price but because of our desire we always want that price to continue to increase but suddenly it not gonna happen.I know some of us loose huge amount of money when bitcoin price drop.
drachman

Activity: 756
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 03:48:02 AM

Because I have many bitcoins, if all of them worth 100 000, i'm rich
A very simple reason and a very simple reason to understand, I do not see why it is difficult to understand why we want the price of bitcoin to be very high we want to obtain profits it's as simple as that and the higher the price of bitcoin the bigger profits and the bigger the benefits we get out of our investment.
websoftwareengineer

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

Blockchain with VTOS energy

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:14:07 AM

If bitcoins will just stay on its normal price then we will not get anymore profit in that case, most of the professional traders are investing when the price is dumping in the market and sell their coins again when price is increasing and just how every body gets their profit.

⚫ ▬▬     V T O S   |   Decentralized CDN & Social Network     ▬▬ ⚫
  Whitepaper    JOIN OUR ICO  >  MAY 28th  <
FACEBOOK               MEDIUM               TWITTER               GITHUB               TELEGRAM
abayan

Activity: 686
Merit: 260

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:19:20 AM

Every trader wish bitcoin to have the highest possible value to gain their highest possible income. It is not being selfish but just being wise. Besides, whatever happens, the price shall not and never depend on us so why still bother to mind the reason why we are after the price is because that is exactly what we aim, to gain high income.

▄▄▄██████▄▄▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀████▄▄ █▄▄
▄▄          ▀▀████▄  ██▄
█████▄           ▀█████  ██▄
▄█████████           ▀█████ ███▄
▄█████████▀▀           ▀█████ ███▄
▄███  █████             ▀█████ ████
███  █████                █████ ████
███ █████                  ████  ████
███ █████                ▄████  ████
███ █████                ███████████
▀██ █████▄                █████████
▀██ ██████▄                ▀█████
▀██ ███████                  ▀▀▀
▀██ ██████▄▄                 
▀██ ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀▀ █████████████████▀
▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀

Fast, Secure, and Fully

DecentralizeTrading
BACKED BY:
─────────────────────────
BINANCE
─────── LAB
&█████████████████████████████████ █  ███
█▀    ▀█  ███▀▀▀▀▀████████  ████▀▀███▀ █
█  █████    ▄▄▄▄▄  █  ▀  █    ███  █  ██
█▄    ▀█  ██       █  ▄███  ██████   ███
█████  █  ██  ███  █  ████  ████  ▄  ███
█▄    ▄█▄  ▄█▄     ▀  ████▄  ▄█   ██  ██
████████████████████████████████████████

Whitepaper
 Medium
Reddit
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:41:02 AM

Every trader wish bitcoin to have the highest possible value to gain their highest possible income. It is not being selfish but just being wise. Besides, whatever happens, the price shall not and never depend on us so why still bother to mind the reason why we are after the price is because that is exactly what we aim, to gain high income.
You didn't get it obviously. Its selfish to never be satisfied with bitcoin price and to always wish for higher price, even when price already raised a lot in short period of time. I think you didn't understand what is trader and what is investor, gaining high profit its ok but so you think its ok to wish double the money in just one day, and after you for your profit you wish more, like op said its 19.000$ but that isn't enough, people want 20.000$, but even that wasn't enough, how much profit is enough for some people?
If you can be satisfied with some profit you can earn from daily fluctuations, that is trading. Learn some terms in bitcoin before you make some statements.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
nitammys

Activity: 57
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:17:40 AM

I can remember the sweet days when Bitcoin was being sold for just $200 to $250. Things were really good and there were no fees being charged for transactions, it was completely free (if there was any fees, it wasn’t noticeable) and the speed of transaction was really quick. But ever since price started running up like mad things changed entirely, transaction became very slow, transactions stopped being free and we now have to pay for it, everything just became crazy. I just wish the price kept on fluctuating around $200 and $500. This time around it seems impossible.
DooDKoK

Activity: 16

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 05:22:09 AM

Investment must be profitable, of course. Anyone want their money to be profitable if they invest in bitcoin and expect it to rise for the sake of profit. You spend your time and money in a place that is not profitable? Do you dare?
tailwate07

Activity: 368
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 06:21:47 AM

For me, I want a high price of bitcoin so that I can profit more. Yes, bitcoin is a digital currency, and you can use it to buy the things that you want, need and transact some money anonymously, and less fee, but if bitcoin price is meager you need plenty of bitcoin so that you can have a significant amount to the things that you want to buy. But I use bitcoin earn some cash if bitcoin’s price is meager my profit will very low and I don’t want it to happen because the extra income or money I receive, will be used to support me into my daily expenses and more.  Smiley
There will be hardly any single person in the entire world of the bitcoin who has invested his money into bitcoin and that he does not wish to have greater profit later. All those who have invested their money into bitcoin have did so because of the reason that all of them really want to change their lives and that they can only do at time when the market value of bitcoin will rise higher.
Rizqi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

Freedom

View Profile WWW
April 03, 2018, 06:33:42 AM

is that a pretty little question of sharpening the brain, selfish?

is selfishly said yes because now we are in profit, and who does not want profit, which has a business spirit is a base that is held by a businessman, let alone we talk about the coin business that should be cheap we must buy as low and sell as high maybe, but with consideration of how fortunate the coins are in the future, and we as a coin trader must be able to read the possibility.
that's my thinking.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: