Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 06:47:52 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes  (Read 2377 times)
DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:34:59 PM

We should really not look at bitcoin every five minutes because it will only make us greedy and also worry for the price and it will make us think every 5 minutes about the possible move of bitcoin if it will go up or not. It is a really bad thing to practice because for me, it is best to check the chart of bitcoin at the maximum of 3 times per week.
Tipsters

Activity: 630
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:38:57 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
This is what I like in this forum since there are a lot of unexpected that could happen to us and our decisions are the keys to a certain destination. Being paranoid about your money is what inexperienced persons do. One must learn to be patient but tactical in order to execute decisions that are perfect in timing. The efficiency of your profit doesn't depend on what you will do later on but it will depend on what you do now.
Xester

Activity: 994
Merit: 544

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:41:15 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

Well I did nor know if it takes five minutes but several times everyday.  I always got excited to look on the price of bitcoin every now and then.  But honestly, I feel down everytime I see that bitcoin prixe os going down.  I am very happy everytime seeing bitcoin price going up.
LegendX

Activity: 247
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:42:20 PM

Looking at bitcoin every five minutes it won't help it grow so why people do this? You need to be stable when you invest and to give it time
jovs

Activity: 672
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 19, 2018, 03:50:40 PM

Yes it is a wise decision. We should not look at the cost of many altcoins. That will make us worry and easily lead to stress. Be really comfortable and trust in your altcoins.
That will make us feel more confident at the atlcoins that we invest. This is one of the experiences that investors have conveyed to me.

It is actually the right thing to do if you are dealing with investment to Bitcoin. In realty we do not need to have a time to take a look everytime we want to check k bitcon we should manage our analysis so we could know what decision we would take in the future for us to earn not just look and check without having the knowledge about the system of Bitcoin.
pekcoin01

Activity: 224
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 19, 2018, 03:51:13 PM

Thank you for opening a very nice title: D
Yes friends, constant bitcoine look became ill.
A lot of my friends I work with have a phone in their hands. It's become addictive now. Be careful.

Cool Cool Cool Cool Cool
Samj16

Activity: 162

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 10:36:43 AM

I totally agree. I also do that before i checked btc from time to time. It only adds up to my worries and makes me stressed specially if the value goes down.

▂ ▃ ▅ ▆   LUCRE ▬ DON'T HODL; TRADE!   ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂
✓ BITCOIN & CRYPTO CURRENCY ALGORITHMIC TRADING & SIGNAL SERVICE ✓ 
▌▐ ▬▬▬▬▬  Twitter ⬝  Telegram ⬝   Facebook ⬝  Youtube ⬝  Meduim   ▬▬▬▬▬ ▌▐
andreevaviktoriy77

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:19:08 PM

I think anyone who has invested in bitcoin and expects its increase will often be matted on the stock exchange and wait for the rise. This is not panic. This interest is like excitement.
imoet

Activity: 322

homt.net

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 02:28:01 PM

I agree with you. Specially for the users that using their mobile phone. It look like that their mobile phone already stick on their hand. It is normal if we want to know about the market situation. But it will make you more worry and stress if you check it every five minutes.

► HOMT ◄ ♦ World’s First Crypto Based Students Rental Platform ♦ ► HOMT ◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Medium◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn
fattyforhire

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:39:13 PM

When I first started my business with investing in bitcoin, this was one of the first tips that experienced traders gave me. And I advise everyone to stick to it, it makes you more calm.
TERA

Activity: 728
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:45:44 PM

If we sit and update the state of the exchange every second, we will spend the whole day in vain. If you want to get the maximum profit, it's easier to use bots that will track this automatically.
TERA

Activity: 728

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:47:11 PM

When I first started my business with investing in bitcoin, this was one of the first tips that experienced traders gave me. And I advise everyone to stick to it, it makes you more calm.

I think this should be advised not only for beginners. Many experienced players are afraid to miss the peak moment due to the fact that they slept, ate, worked. It's a waste of time and money.
ramdav

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 06:47:35 PM

I check every 6 minutes, be patient people! lol
risatrakib

Activity: 823

SquidCoin.cash

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 06:52:13 PM

You are  saying very right . Its very bad thing to check at btc every five minutes or every hours . But now i can not stop myself from doing this . Sometimes in the middle of sleeping ,i awake and check btc price .  

Udrujec

Activity: 308
Merit: 12

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:01:26 PM

On, you're absolutely right, when I began to go much less frequently to the coin price tracking app, I became much calmer. Especially since I'm investing in the long term.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Washball

Activity: 266
Merit: 151

First crypto index traded as a token!

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:06:51 PM

You don't have to check the price of bitcoin every 5 minutes, especially when you plan to hodl for the long term. But checking every won't do no harm either. You don't have to stick your head in the sand.

Maestro75

Activity: 1974
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
February 20, 2018, 07:12:21 PM

It isn't easy restricting yourself from looking at the screen every little interval checking for btc price if you are a swing trader or one who needs to sell off at a particular price level. However, this is not a good trading psychology.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
freshm4ker

Activity: 726
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 07:24:42 PM

For the first option you can stay relaxed and check the price only once a week or once a month because the price is not much changed at that time or may change even in one day but even though that happens the price will be maintained. Some of these days are the same as down or up. On the other hand, if you are a trader and you buy when the price is low and sell immediately that you are in a small profit then of course you should check the price not every 5 minutes but every 1 minute because it is very important and the price goes up or down every second or minute that passes. Cool
MCM10

Activity: 128

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:36:53 PM

for bitcoin investment or trading is already required us to see or monitor the bitcoin price continues this fall or rise.
ShiroThe5th

Activity: 168

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 03:38:14 PM

I sometimes look at the price update like even for less than a minute and I would not consider it a mistake. I even think that it is amazing that the price of a currency changes even just for a minute and it does not make me feel panicked to sell. You might say instead that if you are in long term, big changes in price especially downward should not affect you much
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: