Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 10:59:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes  (Read 2377 times)
blackmagical

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:18:42 PM

why you say that is a mistake, when most of traders is short-term holders and they need to track coinmaket to take profit?
cryptoalfs76

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

▰▰▰ MODULE ▰▰&#9

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 03:20:48 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

Will maybe your right of  that statement bro,that always looking in the bitcoin price in the coin base can make us prone to panic especially if we are in long tern investment.but if you not also monitored everyhour into the coin base maybe also  we cannot find a good trading in the market,because ,being a good traders you must find a good and have potential coins in the market.

xiaohao111

Activity: 126
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:07:17 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
Yes, when the beginners just buy bitcoin, they would have been paid close attention to the bitcoinof price changes, this will seriously affect people's mood, when a bitcoin prices, they will become panic and then sell the currency, so that they would lose a lot
mOgliE
Legendary

Activity: 1344
Merit: 1251

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:34:03 PM

Hi,

You are completely right. The point is that many people are only thinking about short-termism. So quite logically, they tend to quickly panick-selling!
Bitcoin is rather about long-termism and developping projects.

baby222

Activity: 1008
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 04:41:27 PM

In the beginning I used to look at my bitcoin very often (few times a day) but now I see the difference. I look rarely to it and I am more relaxed now. I don't panic when I see red
staywoke081

Activity: 211

Santa Coin

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:05:42 PM

That is awful, I feel bad because I look at Bitcoin price before I get up and before I sleep. Even 2x in a day is enough for me, and most days I would like to check less if possible. Only problem is I have a bunch of alts so I actually need to know what Bitcoin is doing, because it may trigger some sell spots for me.

harimauagam

Activity: 410

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:06:55 PM

It can make you panic and will hesitate to sell it, see it in 5 minutes because BTC can be expensive or cheap this is what might be called with a kind of bitcoin investment.
lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

I agree with this theme no need to see bitcoin every five minutes because it can make you confused or panic losing bitcoin barley with cheap price.

Gen-8

Activity: 169
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 22, 2018, 05:31:35 PM

in my opinion, we will continue to see and monitor this BTC if we do the trading, because of us always monitor the ups and downs of market price of this ditrading stock, we will know how targets we want from this trading. so if we do trading, we can not leave not to see this bitcoin even 5 minutes.
Jose Rizal

Activity: 273

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:32:00 PM

think this can be a very exciting activity, especially when the price of bitcoin is volatile. Then you try to feel like this roller coaster, go to heaven and go to hell, in a thought.

Well instead of monitoring the price of Bitcoin from time to time why not to  produced more Bitcoin, why mot ot work harder so for the next time around you can have better amount than before, cause monitoring it will makes you kore excited only for the profit.

xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:35:30 PM

We can see that the bitcoin price is fluctuating in the last few hours, so we have to watch every minute to be able to give timely responses to every situation. Bitcoin prices are falling extremely fast and are now at $ 9800. I think the bitcoin price could be reduced so you should watch for the best bitcoin.

amber deposit

Activity: 210
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:43:16 PM

Wait. And on whom then earn, if not alarmists will alarm.  Grin The main money in the markets is the result of emotions. There will be no emotion, no money.
xitrum

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:52:20 PM

We can see that today bitcoin prices are experiencing tremendous fluctuations in short time. Bitcoin prices are on the rise from $ 10400 to $ 9600, breaking the uptrend. I think it is very important to keep track of bitcoin prices everywhere and update prices every minute. to make accurate judgments and to make specific trade plans.

Lonego104

Activity: 30

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:32:33 PM

I disagree, expert trader usually monitors their coins at every minute because there are times that you need to look at the price every minute most especially during buying and exit of coins. You need to understand the benefits of monitoring your coins at that interval.

If you are a long term investor then this is true that you don’t need to monitor your portfolio at this phase. It will only confuse your plan so I also encourage not looking at your coins or altcoins.
Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 12:22:45 AM

So if we know if that is the mistake then stop doing it to make sure we will never doing panic sell anymore specially for newbie.
I dont say that older experience trader never do a mistake but newbie do more mistake.
tuikindu

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 02:42:45 AM

I also agree that tracking every minute triggers panic selling, which is sure to make the market more volatile.

I am a long-term investor and I will check the price when I am free, because it is part of the fun.
icecream sandwich

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:47:50 AM

Yes if you do not want to feel the pain on seeing that the bitcoins are still continues to fall do not check every minute because thats not gonna help the bitcoins to rise if you panic sell just like any other people. If you buy bitcoins and you are not gonna expect on selling it after a week because bitcoins today are for a long term investment not like before because they are falling and the right time to sell is when the go bacl to the moon again.
Bitinity
Legendary

Activity: 3108
Merit: 1314

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 04:51:48 AM

I agree with this theme no need to see bitcoin every five minutes because it can make you confused or panic losing bitcoin barley with cheap price.

It depends on the traders, no matter how often I check bitcoin price but if my main purpose is for long term hodling then I wont do panic selling. Checking bitcoin price more often will help traders to decide what to do. Panic selling usually done by beginner traders who are afraid to lose their money, they hope to make profit in short time but they are not ready with the fluctuation.
Tamilson

Activity: 1022
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 05:15:21 AM

It depends on the traders, no matter how often I check bitcoin price but if my main purpose is for long term hodling then I wont do panic selling. Checking bitcoin price more often will help traders to decide what to do. Panic selling usually done by beginner traders who are afraid to lose their money, they hope to make profit in short time but they are not ready with the fluctuation.

And no matter how often we check the price it won't change any way. Grin
And if you're long term holder the price doesn't matter because you're not selling it. However, checking it every minute is a real struggle tho as we wanted to see if our coins doing, checking doesn't mean we want to sell it but rather just observe the market.

Happy Coding Life Smiley
KesoNie
Copper Member

Activity: 672
Merit: 270

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 06:13:36 AM

And no matter how often we check the price it won't change any way. Grin
And if you're long term holder the price doesn't matter because you're not selling it. However, checking it every minute is a real struggle tho as we wanted to see if our coins doing, checking doesn't mean we want to sell it but rather just observe the market.
It was annoying to always check bitcoin price at the blockchain every five minutes. And in fact even if you always checked it the price would stay the same. Price checking i guess is suitable for a daily traders who of course they would decide if this day, this hour could be a good time to trade.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: