Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 11:44:10 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes  (Read 2374 times)
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 06:52:33 AM

We don't remove the fact that many bitcoin traders are really serious in tradiing and it is their lifestyle so many really tend to look at it as an update from time to time because it is their job, but i do believe that it is much wiser not to look for the value in just 5 minutes but in much longer time or so and be conident about it. So you may focus on other things to do not just in bitcoin, it will become stressful as well when you are timing yourself in looking.
Some traders constantly monitor the price of Bitcoin from monitors, in fact it is not often a good thing to take advantage of it. I also like to look at the price of Bitcoin constantly, there is no stress. That's why I can see your buying opportunities.

This might not be stressful for you because you have good control over your nerves and don’t get panicked easily but those who are new to crypto market, it is not good for them. Many people have quitted trading just because the fluctuations are depressive for them and they cannot concentrate on other things well when there coin is not performing well in the market. Veterans keep monitoring prices.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
fiomcorka

Activity: 496
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:38:34 AM

Traders do that a lot not to find reasons to panic but an opportunity to grab, like when they say the price is down, they are waiting ING for someone who panicked and sell their BTC for them to buy it in lower price to trade it again someday...
It is a normal thing if you are a newbie here in bitcoin to see the price regularly, because looking at the picture really excites you so it is not a problem for as long as this will makes a positive side in their life, looking at the price should not be a problem unless you are too obsessed for it that you are seeing it always for no reason.
Knowing about market prices is better way to learn and observe new things coming in the market. Sometimes this change in price will pinch some predictor material in your mind and you started journey towards a suitable way leading to success. You may observe a regular or an irregular pattern from prices variably changing every other minute. So yes, keep an eagle eye over prices.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:11:02 AM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

I understand your point. But its little bit dilemma. BTC price sometimes can down or up around 30-100% within a few minutes.
Sometimes we cannot predict when the whales will pump the price.

husencoe

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:34:05 AM

I think this is depend of what we take to trade. If we take to day trading, we must always stay to look the price and use analyze indicator with short time delay like under 1 hours. But if we take for long term, absolutely we not need to stay to watching coin movement and probably use long tie delay like 1 day above.
Hordyyy

Activity: 83
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:02:37 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

It sound like we want to check it every minute, dude. This is necessary to protect your invest from unexpected dump.
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:35:41 PM

It sound like we want to check it every minute, dude. This is necessary to protect your invest from unexpected dump.
I understand if you are newbie and you want to check the price regularly because I've been there, I was once a newbie and because I was too excited to see the price, I can't help myself but to check it always, so it is just a normal for those newbie but if you are not newbie anymore there is no reason to do it unless you are a day trader.
cepedacharles

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:39:16 PM

By looking at bitcoin in every five minutes will makes us stresses and cannot think of clear because sometimes we cannot control our emotion when the price is down. we cannot do another activity in our real life and only watching the price up and down without doing anything and if we do this for all day long, our tension will become higher and we cannot make a good decision to prevent the loss if we are a loss.
yrreg ger

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 08:32:31 PM

By looking at bitcoin in every five minutes will makes us stresses and cannot think of clear because sometimes we cannot control our emotion when the price is down. we cannot do another activity in our real life and only watching the price up and down without doing anything and if we do this for all day long, our tension will become higher and we cannot make a good decision to prevent the loss if we are a loss.
Yes it is very sad and depressing if we checks on bitcoin price every time and then finding out how low it is. It certainly affects our emotion but when the price is good and is going higher we choose to sell. It's a good habit to develop because it will be helpful in being updated with the market trend but is also surprising. No one knows the exact time when bitcoin will be at its profitable, beneficial and helpful price but of course we can't just give up and sell it all even at low price. We need to have patience and I mean a lot of it when it comes to the price of bitcoin and all other cryptos.
djsugar

Merit: 262

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 09:31:20 PM

I totally agree with your point. I too get very restless and end up with a lot of anxiety because of the fluctuating rates of BTC and other coins. I wish I could get rid of this habit. The best option is to just leave the phone at home and go out for a ride or with friends. As long as the phone is in hands, keeping hands off the exchange chart is hard.
gudrun

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:19:41 PM

You can see that the market is fluctuating continuously and it is difficult to predict, the prices of bitcoin and altcoin are continuously decreasing over the days and there are no signs of recovery. With such variation, so you have You should keep track of big time frames to accurately trace the day to make a commercial plan.
Pasnik

Activity: 649

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:39:31 PM

I understand your point. But its little bit dilemma. BTC price sometimes can down or up around 30-100% within a few minutes.
Sometimes we cannot predict when the whales will pump the price.
Its kinda hard to check the btc price everyminutes to the fact that price went down and not fully recovered. Better invest into other coins that has the potential to grow. What I did was, I stop checking the prices for the meantime because I believe price can be recover this mid of the year.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
tiptopgemdotcom
Legendary

Activity: 1736
Merit: 1000

Truly decentralized stable asset

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:48:35 PM

Checking blockfolio in every five minute doesnt change anything than making your crazy crypto enthusiast Cheesy I always keep adding promising coin and tokens to my portfolio specially in down markets. Btc will explode one day big and that's the reason prefer to convert my bitcoins to alternative coins.

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
     ▀▀ ▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄ ▀▀▄
  ▄  ▄▀▀           ▀▀  ▀▄
 ▄▀ █      ▐█ █▌      █ ▀▄
▄█ █     ▄███████▄     █ █▄
█ ▄▀    ██▀▐█ █▌▀██     █ █
█ █     ██ ▐█ █▌ ██     █ █
█ ▀▄    ██▄▐█ █▌███    ▄▀ █
▀█ █     ▀████████▄    █ █▀
 ▀▄ ▀      ▐█ █▌ ▀█▌  █ ▄▀
  ▀▄  ▀▄           ▄▄▀  ▀
    ▀▄▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▄
       ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
      █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▀▀▀█   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   █
█     █ ▄▀      ▀▄ █
 █  ▄██ █        █ █
 █  █ █ █        ▀ █
  █ █ █ █ ▄█▄█▄  ▀ █
  █  ██ █  █▄▄█▄ █ █
   █ ██ ▄ ▄█▄▄▄█ █ █
   █  █ ▄  ▀ ▀   █ █
    █ █ █        █ █
    █ █ ▀▄      ▄▀ █
     ██   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
      █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.PLATINUM  STABLECOINS
..USDQ KRWQ CNYQ JPYQ...

─────────────────────────
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█              █
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█     ████     █
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
██████
██
██

██
██
██████
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   WHITEPAPER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
...FACEBOOK... .....TWITTER..... ...TELEGRAM...
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN THREAD   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:15:44 AM

Exactly, This is a good proposal for not being afraid of this platform. When you see frequently the price of Bitcoin then you certainly get panicked about the price level. So if you want to save Bitcoin for the future purpose then you should ignore the price volatility. This is a regular scenario for this platform.
Just do believe that Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies will recover soon and this platform will bring to you a lot of profit in the future. That's why don't lose your hope and keep in touch in this system for the future purpose.
Panic has a lot more to do with an insecurity in your investments than with looking at the price, those that panic and sell their coins for a bad price are the ones that invested in cryptocurrencies not really knowing what they were getting into so when the market drops like what is happening right now they do not know what to do and they prefer to sell thinking their investment will become valueless something you should not be afraid if you invested in a good coin.
sachdientugoogle

Activity: 630
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 01:59:37 AM

why everyone is panicking and running around spreading fud. feb 6th bitcoin reached a low of 6,048.26 that was a month ago not 5 years ago in august it was at half of what it is now at 4000 and in january it wasnt even a thousand so just relax and stop crying guys i promise it will get better. were not going through that tough of times guys just calm down and wait for the bull run.
Faruque312

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

Life is full of struggle

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2018, 03:31:14 AM

lol, i look every time not 5 minute some times i look it every minute, and some times i look it every 2/3 hour. if you hold for long term then whats matter for looking btc every 5 minute.

Images21

Activity: 567

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 03:54:47 AM

Looking at the price every five minutes is a sort of a suicide if the market is very red. The first time you see that the market is red, you will probably just accept it as a normal occurrence in a fluctuating market. The second time you check and it is getting worse you will start to get disappointed because it even went lower. The third time you checked the prices again and they all went even lower, you will start to get depressed. This will go on and on until the prices are getting really low and your esteem is also getting lower and lower until such time you will have a very bad day and you will start to get easily pissed off by little yet friendly jokes by your friends.

And then you go to your room and start to check the charts once again and then all of a sudden you remember your father's gun inside your mother's closet and... Chill! This last paragraph is an exaggeration... that may come true if you do not heed the advice of the OP. 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
d1ceplayer

Merit: 277

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:16:09 AM

The heading is not far from the truth of successful trading and investing of cryptocurrency.  It is like a farmer that planted a seed going to check if the seed is growning under the ground by constantly digging out the seed to see.  Would it ever grow!
Looking at the market value of the coins after every 5 minutes or so will hardly change the things as the market value will remain almost the same if you check it after every 5 minutes. You need to stay cool and calm and that you need to hold your coins as well as control your emotions by keeping yourself busy in different things so that you cannot think about the prices of the coins time and again.
welliamy

Activity: 78
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 10:44:29 AM

Relax beforehand for the ups and down
Just hold because the price is down now
And it also happens,wait for the increase
Gather first when the price is high sell well.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
dragon695

Activity: 449
Merit: 103

Decentralized Ascending Auctions on Blockchain

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:33:43 AM

i do not think that, you should check the price and information frequently to get news. But i dont agree with 5 minutes, it makes you confused and lose your time. Let's check 3 times/day.

iBid     ▐     Decentralized Auctions on Blockchain    (    About us    Telegram   )
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬             AN  AUCTION    ❱   All auctions start at     $0

[  ◥   Google Play      ◥   App Store  ]   ██ SIGN UP ██        with no minimum reserve
mware

Activity: 390

View Profile
March 15, 2018, 11:51:44 AM

you are right. when we check btc every minute and see the price of btc down this makes us afraid to loss and want to sell it. but this will help traders who do daily trading, this will help what to do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: