Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:22:32 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes  (Read 2377 times)
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:28:22 AM

Right mate,this will prevent us from panicking because everytime we see the price drops or  even grow we intend to sell our coins.as its encouraging when the price high,or discouraging whe price drop so this advice is one great for all of us,for sure many of us relates on this one,as were all a panicked person admit it or not
EinWert

Activity: 196
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 06:45:04 AM

I disagree with you and this time, cause the market looks dangerous, but at other periods, when the market is stable you r right. But on the other hand there are diferrent apps for monitoring with auto alerts so in both ways you can just turn it on. The choise is yours!
Sinecoin

Activity: 742
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:40:21 AM

If your a new trader its definitely good advice to try to not look at the prices too often because then you could make irrational decisions if the price suddenly moves.  In reality this is never the case because your very excited about your investment and checking the price seems like a must.  Ive been investing for a decent amount of time now and i look at prices hundreds of times a day on my phone, it doesnt really affect how i trade because im still very disciplined but i just check it because its a habit.

center]
         ▄▄▄█████████████████
    ▄▄████████████████████████     
 ▄█████████▀▀▀            ████▌     ███▄
▐█████▀▀                  ▐███▌     ████
▐████                     ▐████     ████
▐████       ▄▄█████████████████      ▀▀█
▐████     ▐███████████████████▌
 ████▌     ███████▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄▄
 ▐████      █████       ██████████████▌
  █████     ▀█████     █████▌  ▀▀█████
   █████     ▀█████   █████▀     █████
    █████     ▀█████▄█████▀     █████
     █████     ▀█████████▀     █████
      █████      ▀█████▀      █████
       █████▄      ▀▀▀      ▄█████
        ▀█████▄           ▄█████▀
          ▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
            ▀█████▄▄ ▄▄█████▀
              ▀███████████▀
                 ▀▀███▀▀
BookiePro▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   BookiePro.fun   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████████ █ █
  The World's Betting Exchange 
         ▄▄███▄███▄
        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ██▀ ▀█████████████
   ▄██ ███▄██████████████
  ████ ██████████████████
   ███ ███████        ███ █▄
▄█▄ ██ ███████   ████████ ▀▀█▄
▀██▄ ████         █████ ▀██▄
  ▀█▄▄ ████▀▀▀   ▀▀▀█████ ██ ▀█▀
    ▀█ ████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄█████ ███
       ███████   ████████ ████
       ██████████████▀███ ██▀
       █████████████▄ ▄██
        ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
             ▀███▀████▀▀
   Bet with  ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Play Money

Win Real Bitcoin 
|   5 BTC ▆▆▆▆▆
▆▆▆▆▆ Prize Pool

World Cup 2018 
  Download 
Now
[/center]
Night4G

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:54:50 AM

I do not agree with that . bitcoin's current situation is down and we do not know when it will going to rise. I may suggest that we should look at bitcoin's value everytime to avoid loss

Makrochain

Activity: 130
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:29:41 AM

I even think that it is amazing that the price of a currency changes even just for a minute and it does not make me feel panicked to sell. You might say instead that if you are in long term, big changes in price especially downward should not affect you much. I'm actually guilty as I read the title haha, its true that most investors tend to get excited and always check the market from time to time though it is essential to monitor
bealjulian

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:29:48 AM

I do like checking the prices several times a day to have an idea of what's going on, and be prepared in case a major dip / crash is coming. I also find it interesting to see how a currency can fluctuate so much in just a couple hours or just a few minutes. Yeah right its not a mistake. I myself also experience this, its really hard for me those days the sleepless night and day of trading the bitcoin anxiety fever is really real
alibaba93

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:29:54 AM

There are some traders that are eager to buy even more Btc for their capital when the price dips, through the image of they wanted to see its price rise even more so they can sell even more at a higher price with their own mark-up. People who panics will always panic unless they take a pause for a while. I agree with you and I think no one have such a time to check bitcoin after five minutes if you are investor
Bariannen

Activity: 77

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:39:06 AM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

Wait, why shouldn't do this? If I want to play on the short term it's my job to check bitcoin current price every 5 minutes.
zeaderza

Activity: 896
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:47:03 AM

I don't look at my portfolio or bitcoin price because the numbers are just very low and it pains me.   I am just opening website, like trading website to look at altcoins that I trade.  I am trading while holding.
While holding, yes definitely one shouldn’t be seeing the price tags so frequently. Right now, as the prices are not getting up due to this long lasting dip. And if someone who have a lose heart as well, alongside of seeing the prices downing again and again after a little rise, he will absolutely be convinced by other side of game; to sell as soon as possible. Hence, loss is there for you.
pimvinken

Activity: 200
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 08:48:09 AM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

I agree with you, the cryptocurrency market is always volatile, this makes the price of all bitcoin change every hour, every minute. There are many investors, traders always keep track of the price of bitcoins, because they want to trade short and get more profit. However, bitcoin is suitable for long term investment if you want to make big profits.

KNOWLEDGE IS POWER     》  CRYPTASSIST               |▌  [   ICO HAS STARTED    ▶  JOIN NOW!   ]
            THE ONE STOP SOLUTION FOR THE CRYPTO WORLD           ⚫  WIN A TESLA ROADSTER!   ))
Telegram   /  ANN   /  Facebook   /  Twitter   /  Reddit   /  Medium   /  Youtube   /  WhitePaper   /
Mr.John19

Activity: 350
Merit: 109

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:38:08 PM

I do not agree with that . bitcoin's current situation is down and we do not know when it will going to rise. I may suggest that we should look at bitcoin's value everytime to avoid loss

In the trading, there are two kinds of the trader. The one is long trader it means initiated by buying and trader set expectation when he or she sells at a higher price.  The last is the day trader it says you buy at the current value and sell it at a high rate. If you are a day trader, you need always to monitor the value every hour.  There's no harm in checking the market from time to time as long as you can control yourself and the actions you make
gtforce

Activity: 24

View Profile
March 25, 2018, 01:51:08 PM

invest btc for the long term is better and in the short term a bit complicated
Hotrod_88

Activity: 420

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:42:41 AM

Whybare you gonna look at it every five minutes that is being paranoid if you do that kind of thing. Just be relaxed and all the bad things will always come to an end. Do not look at the market almost every five minutes onece a day is enough to keep you monitored and if the coins are always red in the market seimg them mot rising is just gonna lose you into focused and can ruined your mood so that may affect the people around you and even the business that youbare doing be optimistic and dont panic
calya

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:53:30 AM

Whybare you gonna look at it every five minutes that is being paranoid if you do that kind of thing. Just be relaxed and all the bad things will always come to an end. Do not look at the market almost every five minutes onece a day is enough to keep you monitored and if the coins are always red in the market seimg them mot rising is just gonna lose you into focused and can ruined your mood so that may affect the people around you and even the business that youbare doing be optimistic and dont panic

monitoring market in every minutes would make our psychology bad.moreover markets in down trend, and much people being panic seller.it can influence you in that condition.
Scallywag

Activity: 249

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 02:08:53 AM

this is good advice , especially in times like this. the best option is to take your mind of crypto for a bit and enjoy life. when the market is back up you are ready to go.
Tynovten_

Activity: 420
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 04:03:36 AM

This is how the trader. If the emotion of the trader is not stable, so this thing is so right. This thing will bring you into much loss. This is so hard.

In trading, you should fixed time frame strategy which one make you comfort. An hour, 4 hours, a day, this for make you more relax than must to open it in very short time scale (5 minutes).

carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 05:08:54 AM

funny!!!
if you wants to increased price every 5 minutes that is really poor. as a result you can became a panic seller.it's really normal think bitcoin up & down. that is the theory of cryptocurrency.so no need check every five minutes.
Only a day trader should adopt this way of checking out the value of bitcoin every five minutes or five hours. It is how he can make money. Others don’t need to look at the price every other moment or the consequences would be nothing different than you said. For making money out of bitcoin, it is important to hold the coin for a long time. Selling out now can be disastrous and this decision would become the biggest regret of his life.
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:12:55 AM

Yes, I agreed that don't look the value of the bitcoin on coin market cap every five minutes not only the bitcoin but also your different coins. When you look at it, will make you a bad or good result on end you might panic selling or panic buying. I advise you that check the value every 2-3 hours. We should not panic control the you're emotional
CryptoFiver

Activity: 8

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:31:57 AM

This title make'd me smile. I am guilty. But yes i agree, it is not the best thing to look at it every five minutes. Especially if you are a holder. And especially in this time with the recent happenings. Don't stress yourself out with looking on it. Let's just have high hopes that it will bring us fortune in the future.
sudnokpok

Activity: 406
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 08:39:48 AM

Think this can be a very exciting activity, especially when the price of bitcoin is volatile. Then you try to feel like this roller coaster, go to heaven and go to hell.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: