Bitcoin Forum
May 26, 2024, 10:45:02 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Don't look at btc every five minutes  (Read 2374 times)
Nylelyn

Activity: 296
Merit: 13

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:40:23 PM

Taking a look at btc price literally every five minutes is not really advisable because it will make you feel insane, every hour I think is acceptable. Based on my experience, sometimes just let it stay day for a whole or half day and you will be surprise that you have made a good profit. But still keeping on tract often is necessary to keep track and help you make the right decision to avoid looses in terms of your investment.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
WORLDOPOLY ◈     ▐   FACEBOOKANN THREADTELEGRAM ┃ TWITTER ┃ INSTAGRAM           ▌    JOIN OUR ICO  26 Feb-21 Jun
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
toots25

Activity: 128
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:46:31 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning

i agree with your oipinion, it makes us anxious about our coins, better to watch it once a day like i used to do for less worries, but when i'm in need of financial support, i trade even if the market dropping,it may cost me profit loss but i have no choice but to do it.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:49:15 PM

I do not hold the BTC but I hold the other altcoin. Maybe I like you too, I often watch the price of coins I hold. They make me lose sleep. I'm learning to forget them, maybe I will not see their prices for a few months. And hopefully when I revisit their price is spike.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 01:56:26 PM

This is a mistake a lot of us make. If you track btc every minute you are more prone to panic selling. Btc has a lot of ups and downs, if you are in it long term the short price has little meaning
Hahaha, that's true. I also checked bitcoin price every minute for some time and while I am checking, I am thinking to sell it because of it is gettingng low then after a minute, I am thinking that don't sell it already. LOL. Because it is getting higher that time. So you are right don't check bitcoin price every minute, it can just lead us to panic selling. LOL.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:00:36 PM

I spend all my time looking at bitcoin prices. I am currently investing in this market so I am very excited to see the market price go up every minute. And that made me very happy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
Prisca07

Activity: 113
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

There are some traders that are eager to buy even more Btc for their capital when the price dips, through the image of they wanted to see its price rise even more so they can sell even more at a higher price with their own mark-up. People who panics will always panic unless they take a pause for a while. I agree with you and I think no one have such a time to check bitcoin after five minutes if you are investor
geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:57:43 PM

Hahaha, that's true. I also checked bitcoin price every minute for some time and while I am checking, I am thinking to sell it because of it is gettingng low then after a minute, I am thinking that don't sell it already. LOL. Because it is getting higher that time. So you are right don't check bitcoin price every minute, it can just lead us to panic selling. LOL.
Well, our psychology is something that can not be managed, it just needs a little action from the outside, it can also be influenced and it gives us a thought that we need to do something immediately in that moment. But we can also think another, that is we worry about the decision, we are afraid of wrong, a thought we want to sell, a thought we want to hold and wait, fight very fierce, and when this lasts, we will not be able to bear this, we will have to choose, and usually we will make a wrong decision, checking every five minutes is one thing that should not be done in this market

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
TYPEcoin

Activity: 364
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:21:22 AM

You should have a discipline in investing, If you can't looking on the price for even short time its may cause you to fail
Ehilamale

Activity: 84

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 09:32:43 AM

It depends on which timeframe you are trading. There are people who trade on the daily chart, and there are those who trade on a one-minute chart.
yua_na

Activity: 434
Merit: 175

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:14:58 AM

Thank you for your advice. Newbie always do that. They are easily got heart attack when btc dip, fomo and hype when btc up. Better trade or invest is use the moneybyou can afford to lose then buy at the dip. Patience is the key. Sell only when it is going up. Dont real trollbox on exchanger they want you to panic.
Captainfalkar

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 10:39:59 AM

I usually don't look at it every 5 minutes or so. I only look at it at least once or up to five times a day.

However, when it crashes big time like what happened in mid-January to early February, I stopped looking at the prices or even on my Blockfolio or Delta, and just took a break and become productive in what I do.

That's a nice advice you got there, in which I will be doing the same thing to my friends who are still new into crypto
BumBal

Activity: 292

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:22:43 AM

Anda menemukan harga koin hari demi hari. Ini peluang bagus untuk pertumbuhan masa depan dan meningkatkan pengetahuan Anda. Jika tidak menemukan informasi koin, Anda tidak dapat menjual koin tepat waktu. Jadi waktu untuk mengubah waktu penting untuk prosesnya. Jadi Anda mengikuti harga koin hari demi hari. Ini membantu untuk penghematan masa depan dan Anda mencapai gol Anda. Jadi waktu untuk menghubungkan proses Anda, Anda mendapatkan lebih banyak keuntungan.
sinkfish

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:23:47 AM

human heart is easily manipulated, unless you are not drifted by emotion. Short trade is not for everyone, even long time traders make loses sometimes. my advice is have faith and hodl. 2-3 times a day to update is okay. refreshing the price every 5 minutes is too much IMHO.  
Angelina Jolie

Activity: 169

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 11:29:02 AM

Lol yes it's true. It is better to keep your nerves at all and to buy in long) As the experience and stories of my friends show, this is the best strategy.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
ducphucmmo

Activity: 168
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:37:21 PM

I check my bitcoin at least 5 times a day and check how much it had rise or fall from the moment I wake up until the last minute I go to bed, just to make an assurance or at least an idea of how much bitcoin will be the next day I wake up. It is actually the right thing to do if you are dealing with investment to Bitcoin. In realty we do not need to have a time to take a look everytime we want to check  bitcon we should manage our analysis so we could know what decision we would take in the future
tatum506

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:37:49 PM

You can see that the market has been fluctuating continuously over the last few days. It can be seen that bitcoin prices are fluctuating continuously and there is no clear trend. Something I personally noticed, is that you give coins much more value when you begin trading. Don't worry, this will go away. What might give you much rest is to set trade limits, take your loss at some points and grab profit elsewhere
bealjulian

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:38:08 PM

Once you set the price, it will show the notification when it will reach that price. So do not worry about price pump or dump.Im not against on praying but this is totally irrelevant into this very volatile market. I am always calm when trading and always consider before buying or selling because all mistakes can be paid in money and when buying I always wait at least 30 minutes to be able to sell immediately
Kambal2000

Activity: 686
Merit: 257

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 02:56:02 PM

Once you set the price, it will show the notification when it will reach that price. So do not worry about price pump or dump.Im not against on praying but this is totally irrelevant into this very volatile market. I am always calm when trading and always consider before buying or selling because all mistakes can be paid in money and when buying I always wait at least 30 minutes to be able to sell immediately
Seeing the price regularly will make you think in two situation depending in your thinking. For some, they will become sad and stress when the price continues to go down but if you are positive thinker you will see the price also in a positive way. You will see it as a good opportunity to invest.
Apaxy

Activity: 512
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2018, 04:18:38 PM

Seeing the price regularly will make you think in two situation depending in your thinking. For some, they will become sad and stress when the price continues to go down but if you are positive thinker you will see the price also in a positive way. You will see it as a good opportunity to invest.
for the past day Bitcoin has practically shown a very rapid Progress for one thousand dollars, and it's all in 60 minutes. I think that if someone wants to control the price of Bitcoin, That is, all the prospects of viewing the market chart several times a day .
oracleongoodbye

Activity: 623
Merit: 362

View Profile
April 14, 2018, 04:20:22 PM

We all know that Bitcoin's price is very volatile, so we don't have to panic or to be very emotional whenever the price go down. I think before investing in BTC we need to make our detailed plan about holding, and the most profitable plan is storing the bitcoins for long term. Bitcoin is expected to rise highly in the few next years.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 [28] 29 30 31 »
  Print  

Jump to: