Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 01:46:07 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:28:11 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
The future many good coins are comes in the market but no one should replace the Bitcoin because it is a king of the cryptocurrency this value is always high in the market.
I predicted in current situation of the crypto market. Because future is unpredictable so we don't judge the cryptocurrency.
I think the unbeatable king of all the altcoins is bitcoin only.It is on the top of the list of cryptocurrencies.Its users are increasing day by day.I have earned a lot of profit by investing in bitcoin.From that profit I have even bought a few bitcoins.I have selled some of the bitcoins and some i have held back.Though the price of bitcoin is down a bit but still people have faith in bitcoin.Its users are increasing day by day.It has gained a very high position in the market and is continuously doing well from the last nine years.
cj_tip

Activity: 58
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 06:30:57 PM

Even though bitcoin has lost some of its total market share, it's only because the market has grown so much.  Bitcoin has first to market advantage, being the oldest and the most tested decentralized system.  I believe bitcoin will remain the "king" of all cryptocurrencies.
Nilda

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:00:59 AM

Bitcoins will always be the alpha coin. It’s the Michael Jordan, Babe Ruth and Pele of cryptocurrency. First time investors who doesn’t want to get too technical just put their money on the king of coins.

21millionsbtc

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 05:07:55 AM

bitcoin is god of all coins nt king if u ask which coin is king then etherum is king of all coins
Roberttran

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:54:17 AM

The king will always be the king. I think no altcoin can replace btc. There are altcoin in 2017 with amazing growth. But in the end it remains as it can not be btc.
reck1ess

Activity: 350
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 09:59:58 AM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Ripple is a centralized type of currency while bitcoin is decentralized. Therefore in my opinion, ripple will never be able to replace the bitcoin on its throne for it doesn't have the same potential as what bitcoin have.

shahani

Activity: 140
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:02:02 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies, because when price of bitcoin going down all kinds of coins are immediately going down also likewise. So for me bitcoin is the king, because all cryptocurrencies are depending on bitcoin price movement. All kinds of cryptocurrencies are suppose to be the followers of bitcoin only, therefore bitcoin is the king.

╔═██|   investaco.in   |██═════  Pre ICO : May 1st, 2018  ═╗
╚  JOIN THE NEW BREED WHO WILL INHERIT THE DIGITAL EARTH!  ╝
loragean03

Activity: 403
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:08:54 AM

how could this ripple replace bitcoin if it self cannot be near in ethereum price/value. you ripple is just a small portion of bitcoin. even bitcoin is suffering a all time deep dip/reds in value, your ripple cannot be replace bitcoin because bitcoin Is still on top behind all altcoins. the downtrends are not indicates that bitcoin can be replace by other altcoin, sooner or later bitcoin raised again.
kikoy999

Activity: 429
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:15:31 AM

I think for bitcoin the king for all because time decreases the price of bitcoin decreases the price of the alts so the time will only return the bitcoin price.

▁▁▁▁▁                 SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE                 ▁▁▁▁▁
INVECH     WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM     INVECH
▔▔▔▔▔                   JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!                   ▔▔▔▔▔
signalbitbot

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 10:17:46 AM

Time will tell, while bitcoin is a coin number 1, the basis of the basics
dado7

Activity: 322
Merit: 141

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:18:11 AM

The whole point of Blockchain was to stop the centralization in money creation and distribution. By adopting Ripple you would have the exact opposite of that. But does it have a fair chance? Yes, because financial institutions would like to have it their way.

Jerylo

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:25:09 AM

Biticoin is more expensive it crypto currency and btc is all think people make work business increasing in the profit
shi07

Activity: 122
Merit: 15

Long Live BTC

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:26:59 AM

Many alternative coins have been emergintin cryptoworld but I don't think any of this could replace bitcoin. Despite of its decreasing vlue lately bitcoin for me is the leading coin in terms of market coverage and the highest value attained. Also, it is the basis of altcoin so it will always be the one on the top.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:27:38 AM

There is no coin that will never replace bitcoin on its position, it will still be the same that bitcoin will still the first and the leading. It will still be the 1st crypto currencies and we will never replace it. It's just that bitcoin is getting lower day by day doesn't mean there is a coin that will replace bitcoin? I don't think so.
Quinrock

Activity: 153

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:34:33 AM

The kill of all coin is the only one bitcoin he is one of most high value coin in all coins, bitcoin is the kill of all coins.
khoicoi

Activity: 14

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

I think that after 2 or 3 years the bitcoin will no longer be in the # 1 position but will give way to the coin base has good!
abhishek273b

Activity: 94

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:13:08 AM

Smiley  Bitcoin will remain to be the king of cryptocurrency and no one can ever beat bitcoin,yes there are many altcoins that has potential in the market but they can never reach the same value of bitcoin. Smiley
FARid211

Activity: 1932
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:22:37 AM

bitcoin.... who does not know about it....it is the number one and most popular crypto currency now... the demand of bitcoin is very high....there are aslo some currency in market now but those can not take the position of bitcoin.. it is the only king of all coin.
KingScorpio

Activity: 1470
Merit: 325

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2018, 11:26:21 AM

Ripple Grin Are you joking? It's a centralized currency whereas btc is highly decentralized and open source. Btc has very high market value at 150b (time of writing) whereas ripple is too low at 36b when compared to btc. Btc wallet can operate at free of cost while ripple must have at least 20 xrp for the wallet to activate. Though the transaction fees of ripple is too low at 0.005$ the cost of btc fees can be reduced to a large extent by the introduction of lightning network.
Since the amount of btc is only 21m as the time passes the value of btc sky rockets due to its limited count but on the other hand ripple has huge supply of coins. Considering these factors btc will be always the king of all coins and none of the coins can replace them (may be ethereum in future can dethrone)

there is no meaning of having ripple at all its just the banksters trying to join cryptoeconomics, and they are using their bankster cartels printing press for it, many developers earned 300.000k per year just for coding them their crappy coin, the banksters clearly abuse their power

heninur

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 05, 2018, 11:28:56 AM

For now the king of all coins is bitcoin, nobody can match bitcoin in terms of price or demand, many people choose to invest in bitcoin compared to other coins because bitcoin already has a high price and persisted from a few years ago. But I think a good coin after bitcoin is an ethereum coin, although the price is still far behind from bitcoin, but already many people are starting to invest in ethereum because the price is still affordable and has good potential for the future.

Telegram ❒◀           █▆▅▃▂    GoWithMi - Mapping the World on Blockchain    ▂▃▅▆█        Whitepaper❒◀
             Twitter❒◀               The world's first complete decentralized location-based services infrastructure            Facebook❒◀
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: