Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 09:35:45 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
icaica22

Activity: 163
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:19:42 AM

it's obvious Bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency. That position is above all currencies. It does not compare to any currency. More speed than other coins. I think, it will not wait for many more days, after all the transactions will be finished by bitcoin. People now pay a lot of important things on bitcoin. Its popularity is increasing day by day.
Alpha0One1

Activity: 588
Merit: 107

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:20:43 AM

Bitcoin is still the King of all Crypto currencies... For now.
Once a platform coin that can solve the 5,000 to 10,000 tx per second,very minimal fees, Hybrid PoW/PoS and with smart contract capability -
Change will come for the betterment of the entire cryptoverse.
Zandra

Activity: 418
Merit: 100

24/7 COMMUNITY MANAGER 💯

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:43:06 AM

it's obvious Bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency. That position is above all currencies. It does not compare to any currency. More speed than other coins. I think, it will not wait for many more days, after all the transactions will be finished by bitcoin. People now pay a lot of important things on bitcoin. Its popularity is increasing day by day.
Yes that's right, bitcoin is the world most expensive currency the price was so high.
Honestly I never thought that there are other coins can replace Bitcoin on the throne to be king of CryptoCurrency, because, we all know what the ability of bitcoin and what can he do. For me bitcoin is king of CryptoCurrencies and there's no coin can replace it.
tannerchum

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

Semi-Decentralized Exchange

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 03:56:36 AM

they cant be compared. bitcoin will never be dethroned!

Obviously, because bitcoin is a powerful compared to other. The popularity of bitcoin is uncrontrolable it is well known all over the world. The price of bitcoin is more expensive than the other currency. It beat the other coins. Then the price also is keep on changing going to high, for me bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
teddyktl

Activity: 29

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:53:16 AM

Remember this one, Ripples weren't born for a good future, it was born for a purpose of sharks and whales who always want to control the market for their profits.
Glydel1999

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 04:55:11 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Since it is the first crypto that has been invented long years ago by Satoshi Nakamoto, it will be the most pioneer in the market of cryptocurrency.
It will be always on top among the all coins. No one can replace it whatever coins may exist.
SportbetMaster

Activity: 625
Merit: 254

https://assetsplit.org/

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

Ripple could never dethrone bitcoin. Price wise, by just comparing their total supply, it could never exceed bitcoin's achievement. And with the community bitcoin is having, bitcoin will continue its reign over other cryptocurrencies.

have the greatest value on the market don't necessarily make any coin a king, Bitcoin is the actual king  because of its utility and the daily volume as well as the trust of the people who use cryptocurrency, I don't take away the epothesis that one days Bitcoin will be dethroned, but one thing is sure; it is not going to be from a coin/token  that are currently on the market because they have added nothing for the altcoin but  contrary ; at each devlopement of a coin people recognize the power of BTC and it becomes more and more powerful.

OOOBTC.com

▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●  ● ▬▬▬▬▬▬

Bounty
lutfor

Activity: 270

View Profile WWW
February 28, 2018, 05:22:42 PM

I think bitcoin remain number one, I mean king of all coins forever. I always introduce myself as a bitcoin lover. I know bitcoin already change many people's life & this is why I'm a big fan of bitcoin. I really hope it will also chage my life. Very soon bitcoin will be touching 20k milestone. So big news is coming.
yj300316

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The P2P Marketplace For Digital Content

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:26:00 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

for me, the king of cryptocurrency will be bitcoin forever, because bitcoin is the first crypto.
not only king, but bitcoin also a father for all cryptocurrencies coins.

W E M A R K   ❱ ❱❱   https://www.wemark.com/
Blockchain-based marketplace for digital content
namhuynh926

Activity: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:28:42 PM

Hi Smiley

Yes, there are a lot of coins made just to earn money and have nothing in background. Most of coins on exchanges, for example Yobit are like a ball to kick, pumping and dumping shitcoins with no future.

But there a lot of coins looking very interesting and now I want to tell you about one of them - marinecoin. For more information you can click https://marineco.in. Briefly, it is time tested fast and developed blockchain with quickly growing community, artificial intelligence and many other features in itself. ANd right now they are providing absolutely free ICO and giving away 450 000 marine coins for everybode, who would like to join community!!! I'm absolutely serious - 450 000 coins for everyone who join!!! Check it here https://marineco.in/ico and hurry up!
matthewtherry

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:38:48 PM

In my opinion no coin can ever replace bitcoin and it can not beat bitcoin. Bitcoin remains the king of the crypto currency
fcf1081

Activity: 182

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:41:13 PM

I think bitcoin will still be the king of all coins and others are secondary... although we never deny he existence and value of other coin even eth and ripple could not dethrone bitcoin... because it's the first and original bitcoin.
Hudadahuda2018

Activity: 296
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 06:03:46 PM

As of now, I would say that Bitcoin is king of all coins but there are some coins coming up with good potential and unique philosophy so we must keep updating Bitcoin in terms of user friendliness to maintain the position as king. However, I do see good potential for altcoins too in the coming years but I don't see any 8 coin overtaking Bitcoin in terms of userbase volume or community as of now.
Yes it is true what it says is all, and I agree with your opinion.
I tell you all that bitcoin is the king of all bitcoins so we have to update bitcoin in any case so that the bitcoin position remains safe and still has the number one position of the other bitcoin.
Hans17

Activity: 390
Merit: 157

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 07:24:14 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Yes bitcoin cannot be replace by another coins , it's still the king of all coins , and as of now it would be possible to take the crown of bitcoin. Bitcoin is an highest rank and price against any coin though , a good way to invest, and still the powerful coin that shock the world.

[

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
AltcoinAuthority

Activity: 616
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 11:30:28 PM

Bitcoin is still the King of all Crypto currencies... For now.
Once a platform coin that can solve the 5,000 to 10,000 tx per second,very minimal fees, Hybrid PoW/PoS and with smart contract capability -
Change will come for the betterment of the entire cryptoverse.

Bitcoin will stay with the coins in the top because they cannot math the volume that Bitcoin is trading with. That's a fact.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Sean25pogi

Activity: 364
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 02:42:11 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins in the cryptocurrency because they are the best company that excel in this type of businessin our industry. Through their legacy all things can be achieve for a better life.
Hudadahuda2018

View Profile
March 01, 2018, 06:54:49 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins in the cryptocurrency because they are the best company that excel in this type of businessin our industry. Through their legacy all things can be achieve for a better life.
I totally agree with what you said about Bitcoin being the king of all the coins.
I'm sure there will be no more coins that match the bitcoin and there will be nothing else to substitute bitcoin and bitcoin positions let alone bitcoin often gives us what we want and bitcoin can change our lifestyle in a moment, that's what we want from bitcoin.
Drunkenhorse

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
March 01, 2018, 06:56:21 PM

bitcoin is too big now, although I don't consider it as the best coin, it is kind of dinosaur in new age.
Hudadahuda2018

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:54:06 PM

I think bitcoin will still be the king of all coins and others are secondary... although we never deny he existence and value of other coin even eth and ripple could not dethrone bitcoin... because it's the first and original bitcoin.
It is true what you say and I agree with your opinion.
I'm sure bitcoin will not be replaced with any coins except the bitcoin iu himself who gave up another coin to be a coin king. Yes I know bitcoin is the first and original bitcoin.
Odik_sidik_04

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:11:06 PM

yes, it is now a lot of emerging new coins in the world of crypto. But when viewed from the traces and the origin of bitcoin, I think bitcoin will remain the king of all coins. for now, tomorrow and so on.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: