Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 09:22:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
doaremon

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Obviously Bitcoin is the king of all the crypto currency. Day by day it's popularity is increasing. Once it was also unknown to all. But today who knows about crypto currency knows Bitcoin as well. Many may say that it's value is going down. But Don't forget that Bitcoin last year also started with low price but ended up with a high value. Many economist who study about the crypto currency said that Bitcoin is the mother of all the crypto currency present.

mindfly09

Activity: 405

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:30:05 PM

Bitcoin is the world's most expensive currency. It's position is on top of all currencies. It does not compare to any currency. It's speed is more than the other coins. I think ,it will not wait for more days, after which all the transactions will be completed by bitcoin.People are now paying a lot of importance to bitcoin. It's popularity is increasing day by day. It does not have the capability to sell the coins. There is no other currency in front of it. So, it is still the king of all the coins and in future also.
Bitcoin is the worlds popular currency, so its always a king of all coins. When we compare to other currency bitcoin is faster when it comes to pay online transactions. It will become more popular on the coming days or the future.
coinbitw

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:33:14 PM

Yeah, Bitcoin is number one crypto(digital currency) coin today. It would still top for more than a years, you can compare its value from top 2/3 and 10 it has wide gap between their values since Bitcoin reached its $900k+ peak value and it wil continue to grow its value rapidly.
ngusmin
Copper Member

Activity: 496

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:34:40 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I think ripples will not have the opportunity to replace bitcoin, the ripple is too weak to chase the bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the king of coins and the others will remain an alternative.

┏━━━━━━━━━ JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
│▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o l K i t z A I -  Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓│
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
willnotwas

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:38:13 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I think ripples will not have the opportunity to replace bitcoin, the ripple is too weak to chase the bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain the king of coins and the others will remain an alternative.

Ripple which chasing bitcoins sounds like an awful joke. I think it was bad try to pump ripple. There isn't any explanation for that statement.
z38630610
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:43:27 PM

Bitcoin is the head of cryptocoins and it will always be. There are  a few altcoins which are famous as bitcoin. They are also great white hope. But not for ripple. I can not see bright future for ripple.

▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
.JINBI..

merges gold’s investment
holding value
with
blockchain technology
...T H E   G O L D E N   I C O...
.────────     WHITEPAPER     ────────.
▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████████████▄▀█▄
▄█▀▄███████ ██ ████████▄▀█▄
█ ███████▄▄ ▌ ▄▄▄ ▀██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ████ ██████ █
█ █████████ ▌ ▄▄▄▄ ▀█████ █
█ █████████ ▌ █████ █████ █
█ █████▄▀▀  ▌ ▀▀▀▀ ▄█████ █
▀█▄▀███████ ██ ████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▀███████████▀▄█▀
▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
BenBitcoin77

Activity: 22

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 04:48:50 PM

I think the king is Bitcoin and will remain indifferent to the coins that are and will appear. It is and will remain a standard for all currencies.
Dele2018

Activity: 77

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 04:50:30 PM

Bitcoin is no doubt the king of all coins
Shark639

Activity: 12

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:00:04 PM

DeepOnion will be the king of privacy coins. It is relatively new compared to many other privacy coins, especially the top valued ones as of now. The room for growth on DeepOnion is insanely huge compared to other ones. 2018 is going to be a big year for this gem of a privacy coin.
Xanxus024

Activity: 434
Merit: 104

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:03:33 PM

Bitcoin will stay on his throne, Its very hard to surpass after all bitcoin done its not an easy task because when you ask people if they know about crypto the answer is always bitcoin, and bitcoin will still remain the basis of all crypto currencies. But we never know what will happen in the future so let consider the fact that there are some alts that can be replace bitcoin.
johnine

Activity: 246
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:04:11 PM

Probably​ the King of all coins goes to Bitcoin since it is the first crypto currency, and it is the pioneer in category. But just like all the kings there is an end to it's ruling, no one knows, what if in the near future one of the projects become so successful that all of the crypto currency people become very interested with it. However mayne that will take some time before that will happen.  Smiley
manoj kumar k

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:07:28 PM

at the present bitcoin is the king of all coins because no other coins can reach the bitcoin level because this was the first crypto currency introduced to the world
MrCrank

Activity: 1330
Merit: 258

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:13:37 PM

My opinion is Bitcoin will be KING forever.
Not right?
Ripple?  Grin It's not decentral crypto coin..
Also can say Bitcoin is Daddy of crypto
callmeback

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:20 PM

For now bitcoin is the king but in the future we dont know many coins now are trying to passed bitcoin when it comes to its value no one knows, what if in the near future one of the projects become so successful that all of the crypto currency people become very interested with it. When we compare to other currency bitcoin is faster when it comes to pay online transactions. It will become more popular on the coming days or the future. But today who knows about crypto currency knows Bitcoin as well. Many may say that it's value is going down.
coynedterm

Activity: 882
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:22:23 PM

First of all new new coins are entering in this field with only make the demand of the bitcoin increase instead of decrease and also these coins will decrease the market purity and quality of fluctuations in my opinion because they are entering with high price and dump with very low value ( that is totally a type of scam and proving that what the people are doing using the game of ICOs ) .
Second thing bitcoin have much potential to handle the network of the cryptocurrency Because bitcoin has high potential to handle the lots of transaction at once , since many people are saying that etherium or another crypto can do much better than what bitcoin is doing but in actual another altcoins can't do this work at any condition Because bitcoin technology is more advanced and more better then what the another coins have ,
So bitcoin will always remain the king of all the cryptocurrency that are exisiting in the online world of internet .

▄▄█████▄▄
         ▄▄███████████▄▄
      ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
   ▄▄███████████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▀██▀       ▀▀████████
███████  ▄████  ███████▄  ███████
███████ █████  ██████████ ███████
███████ ██████████  █████ ███████
███████  ▀███████  ███▀   ███████
████████▄▄        ██   ▄▄████████
 ▀█████████████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████████████▀▀
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
         ▀▀███████████▀▀
            ▀▀█████▀▀

.THRIVING CRYPTOCURRENCY..
.MARKET WITH CRYPTOBONDS..

▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

INITIAL COIN OFFERING
SEPTEMBER 30

██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
██████
         ▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄███▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀███████▄
  █████ ███████ █▄▀███████
 ██████ ███████ ███▄▀██████
▐██████ ███████▄▄▄▄▄▄ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
▐██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████▌
 ██████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ █████
  █████ █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█ ████
   ▀███▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄██▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀

...READ THE....
.WHITEPAPER.

▄▄████████▄▄
     ▄████████████████▄
   ▄████████████████████▄
  ███████████████▀▀  █████
 ████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
 ████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
  ████████████████▄▄██████
   ▀████████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀
        ▀▀████████▀▀
TWITTER
FACEBOOK
MEDIUM
REDDIT
GITHUB
SLACK
TravelMug

Activity: 2674
Merit: 854

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 05:28:44 PM

For now bitcoin is the king but in the future we dont know many coins now are trying to passed bitcoin when it comes to its value no one knows, what if in the near future one of the projects become so successful that all of the crypto currency people become very interested with it. When we compare to other currency bitcoin is faster when it comes to pay online transactions. It will become more popular on the coming days or the future. But today who knows about crypto currency knows Bitcoin as well. Many may say that it's value is going down.

If you are going to based on technology, then there are really alot of coins that is far superior than bitcoin. But since bitcoin is the mother of all crypto, it gained a wider audience as evidence of its price. Many complaints about its high cost of transactions and slow confirmation, but still sit at the top based on marketcap.

There's might be new coins to join the cryptoverse, but it will be like 20 years for me before someone will really overcome the popularity of bitcoin.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
st tiger

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 06:08:01 PM

I think Bitcoin will not go below ( coinmarketcap.com ) any day. Because Bitcoin is called coin's father. Bitcoin is as long as there are other coin days. Because all the coin's works are published by Bitcoin. Since quitting Bitcoin, all coin's are exploding. If there is no value of Bitcoin, then no coin can improve. So all coin depend on Bitcoin. And Bitcoin is called coin of King for this reason.
newbie-hero

Activity: 518

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 10:56:17 AM

Obviously Bitcoin is the king of all the crypto currency. Day by day it's popularity is increasing. Once it was also unknown to all. But today who knows about crypto currency knows Bitcoin as well. Many may say that it's value is going down. But Don't forget that Bitcoin last year also started with low price but ended up with a high value. Many economist who study about the crypto currency said that Bitcoin is the mother of all the crypto currency present.

I guess Bitcoin will remain the main cryptocurrency for at least several years more. Probably Ethereum will try to take its place one, but in my opinion, it is impossible (at least now).

They say ADA can also become its rival, but I doubt: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rYSTpQ0Yuc
airdagon (OP)

Activity: 546
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:23:54 PM

bitcoin is too big now, although I don't consider it as the best coin, it is kind of dinosaur in new age.
why do you think bitcoin is not the best coin? try to explain to me.
IMO after I researched, bitcoin was the best coin among the other coins.
indeed for the recent bitcoin prices tend to fluctuate up and down. but, this coin is what affects the price of other coins.
I am always convinced that in addition to ripple, bitcoin cash and ethereum that dominate their price increase is bitcoin. Smiley
Alex9813

Activity: 205
Merit: 17

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 06:09:22 PM

There is no doubt that bitcoin is the number 1 crypto currency at the moment.Bitcoin is a digital currency and it has so many big advantage which we can't find on other coin.Bitcoin is globally known by all crypto lovers.Bitcoin has some great features such as fast transactions, incredible price and many others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: