Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 11:17:54 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:30:14 AM

Without argument that bitcoin is the king  of all coins, it's the first cryptocurrency created and then produced by computers  all around the world
I am very highly certain that they are going to be the king for a very long time and with the issue with the fees going to be fixed very soon, I am sure that its popularity and influence will linger on for a very long time.

Hopefully. Though bar a few fuds and corrections, like whats happening now, i think btc still has a long way to go and will have alts behind it while it's moving. Obviously since at the moment, even the convertions to dollars are mostly in btc.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
Lovykitty

Activity: 65
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:46:14 AM

bitcoin will continue to be the top in the coin market despite an increase from other coins but I'm sure bitcoin will continue to be the top

tushin4

Activity: 191
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 11:48:59 AM

Bitcoin is the most valuable cryptocurrency. its price increases and decreases dramatically and most of the time its price increases.again it is the most popular coin.that's why Bitcoin is called the king of all coins
paykal5

Activity: 90
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:12:21 PM

I think bitcoin is Mount Everest Braid of other currency.
The king of all coins is awake from his slumber.
It has gained many titles in past, bitcoin king of the crypto, true currency of the world, father of all coins.
Bitcoin is very high speed to more than other coins.
malah

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:44:18 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I think, although many new coins are coming, bitcoin will still be the king of all coins because bitcoin is the father of all coins and a reference of some coins

speedy1987

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 12:54:17 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

No way. Nothing can replace Bit coin position, Always bitcoin is a king of bitcoin. Bitcoin is the world expensive currency. Do not compare Bitcoin with other cryptocurrency. Because bitcoin occupied in high market capitalisation & high value so all the investors are looking this coin. It is decentralized cryptocoin this is first advantage of this coin then only all the altcoins are following.
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:05:53 PM

The bitcoin of the carol of all coins will remain for the next 40 years until the last bitcoin is obtained. I think these are my assumptions. Then it will be even more in value as a valuable coin.
Sandijoee

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:18:16 PM

yes I agree with you, Bitcoin does deserve the king of all coins. Because bitcoin is the most expensive electric money and bitcoin money today. And the best bitcoin assets right now to invest. Its popularity is increasing day by day.  Grin
Ewox

Activity: 812
Merit: 253

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:23:06 PM

How can you think of bitcoin being dethroned by ripple? Bitcoin is irreplaceable and it will continue to be the king of all digital coins because it is the original. I wouldn’t think twice saying and agreeing that bitcoin will still be the top 1 coin out of all digital currencies. It has proven itself why it is number 1 and up until now it still continues to prove itself to be the number 1.
kevinzxz

Activity: 1470
Merit: 105

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh |🔥Launchpad on TON

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:26:50 PM

for now I think the king of all coin is bitcoin, but it is not possible if in the future there will be altcoin that replaces bitcoin and I think altcoin that has the potential to replace bitcoin is Eth and Neo.

lani123lani

Activity: 719

ORBIS PLATFORM

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:45:50 PM

You are rightNo coin can replace bitcoin because bitcoin will always be the king of coins

aleksej.rozhkov

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:57:00 PM

King of all coins has always been considered bitcoin. He was in charge and still remains. But it seems to me that the etherium will be in the lead soon.
lamcouz

Activity: 322

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 01:59:06 PM

Bitcoin will be stable if all the investor will not sell their investment. Or lets say if all the micro investor, always panic selling during price dropping of bitcoin, bitcoin will not be stable. Through our investment, bitcoin will be stable, market will be higher and higher and higher its price. We should believe in bitcoin always.
AntonGrishko

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:01:33 PM

We all know that the platform of eth is very useful to us and the system of it. ETH is a powerful altcoin so I think eth has a chance to become king of altcoins.
Pettuh4

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:20:09 PM

bitcoin is the king of all coin becasue it has high value and also it has high rising rate in its value too. Bitcoin has achived the level of populirity that every body trust bitcoin and do investment and trade in bitcoin easily. THe bitcoin has high level of securities that all crypto has not. Some special security is also asign to bitcoin.

So long as it came first than the rest and has withstood the test of time  and even boast of the highest market volume i think it makes sense to declatre it the king of all of them because many trust in it and have their huge investments in bitcoin.
megalith07

Activity: 252
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:25:26 PM
Last edit: March 11, 2018, 05:56:05 AM by megalith07

Genuine Btc is the king of all coins. Btc can not be coordinated regarding cost or request. Numerous individuals like to put resources into Btc contrasted with different coins. For me Btc as of now has a high cost and endured a couple of years prior. The great coin after Btc is Eth. In spite of the fact that the cost is for all intents and purposes still a long ways behind from Btc.
Divyanshu2710

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:38:50 PM

Bitcoin is the safest and easiest currency currently.
Also it has progressed a lot in last few years and made a big name in cryptocurrencies.
No ripple and any other cryptocurrency can beat it.
It HAS THE BIGGEST MARKET AND THE MOST EXPENSIVE STILL THE MOST POPULAR CRYPTOCURRRENCY AT PRESENT.
thenameisjay

Activity: 462

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:39:11 PM

We can't tell but as of now, bitcoin is far ahead of ripple my a huge margin and I really doubt that anytime this year, ripple will overtake bitcoin in terms of pricing. I guess we have to wait, see, and predict possible ways ripple can beat bitcoins in a heartbeat.

♦      GΞMΞRA      ♦     Crypto-Token Backed by Colombian Emeralds     [  WHITEPAPER  ]               
     ▬▬▬    PRE-SALE  ▶  Sep 10th - Oct 24th     JOIN NOW & get 20% BONUS!    ▬▬▬     
♦          TELEGRAM        TWITTER        FACEBOOK        YOUTUBE         MEDIUM         GITHUB         LINKEDIN          ♦
xhoondilan

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:45:04 PM

For me nothing can replace bitcoin, so even if there are many crypto is coming out lately if bitcoin will stop mining then those crypto will begone also, because their source is bitcoin they only make another coins so that they can compete on bitcoin. Its like a religion where the beginning was only christian but now there are hundreds kinds of church that was branches on christianity.
Wulanayu

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 08, 2018, 02:50:12 PM

Although now a lot of new coins and I think the coin rivalry has been around for a long time but I think it would be impossible to shift the position of the bitcoin that as the king of all the coins,
because I see the price of another coin has a very long distance with bitcoin.
It is very difficult to shift the position of bitcoin it may take several hundred years to compete with bitcoin but it is also very dubious because with the limited amount of bitcoin it will make the bitcoin price soar.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: