Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:37:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
hefjor

Activity: 199
Merit: 2

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:19 PM

The king of alts is now, ETH ithink i think it will take the main position of BTC in near future.

it will remain bitcoin is the biggest value of all coin, why the price of bitcoin is now sinking because due to a 400 mln dollar sell of by the attorney and bankrupcy trustee of mt.gox,formerly the largest global bitcoin exchange that was in japan. after that issue it think  the price of bitcoin  will be back to normal,while altcoin are rises it doesnt mean  it would replace bitcoin someday.

▼ mindsync.ai ▼
 ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
△ Join now △
Spades77

Activity: 132
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:24:57 PM

I think that even in this date and time that there are a lot of alternate coins popping out every single day, Bitcoin is and will always be the crypto currency world's King. It has tested and proven technology, its price is increasing every year and its community of users, enthusiasts traders and investors is rapidly growing. I am seeing a few alt coins with very good potential and new features and advantages but then only time can tell, they may need to prove their worth first, in time we will see if they can really beat the king.
haxker007

Activity: 174
Merit: 15

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:36:00 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Btc is the king of all coins. Since it is the main crypto that has been created long years prior by Satoshi Nakamoto it will be the most pioneer in the market of cryptocurrency. It will be dependably on top among the all coins. Nobody can supplant it whatever coins may exist.
chengyinoing

Activity: 252
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:38:34 PM

Bitcoin is still the king of all altcoins or cryptocurrencies on the market, and it will never change.

Because of its popularity, market demand is huge, and many people around the world are using bitcoin.
sutherland12345

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:43:04 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Yes ofcourse always bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocoins and ethereum is queen. Bitcoin is a good potential coin. I hope end of this year the price will reach almost $25000.
Redhead5

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 03:49:26 PM

Without any doubt bitcoin is the king of all coins in the world of cryptocurrency.Its price is highest in the cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the most popular and most trusted among all coins.
With the huge holders and members of bitcoin throughout the world, I think bitcoin will be the king of all crpytocurrencies. Popularity, YES, its keeping most probably known throughout the world.
CutieKeisha

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:13:28 PM

no one will dethrone bitcoin regardless. Just one thing, btc still is the most common crypto to buy alts.
candy69

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 13, 2018, 04:34:58 PM

Bitcoin has been the main cryptocurrency for a long time and it is still going strong. At present, no other cryptocurrencies can beat bitcoin and ripple is nowhere near of it.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:10:30 AM

I would express that Bitcoin is ace of all coins however there are several coins making unimaginable potential and special theory so we should continue animating Bitcoin as for ease of use to keep up the situation as ruler. Before long, I do see phenomenal potential for altcoins too in the coming years. In any case, I don't perceive any 8 coin beating Bitcoin to the degree customer based volume or social event starting at now.
shezu007

Activity: 336
Merit: 121

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:12:51 AM

Starting at now, I don't perceive any coin that can clearly supplant bitcoin. Bitcoin has just been acknowledged into numerous kinds of exchanges including business administrations, correspondences, and some run of the mill stores. These coins that you are discussing are just encountering a pump that is the reason their esteem is high. I will in any case side in bitcoin on the grounds that it is the unparalleled lord of coins and not even ethereum can supplant it at this time.
gudjhonson

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:14:13 AM

Yes, of course. Bitcoin will continue and survive in its position of being the king of all coins. I do not think there is a coin replacing Bitcoin. Even if someone replaces the Bitcoin position, it must be temporary and not last as Bitcoin.

▄▄▄        WINDHAN        |   RENEWABLE ENERGY PROJECT   ▄▄▄
||███    (((  Pre-Sale is Live  )))  ▐ ███  JOIN NOW   ███ ▌    ███||
Whitepaper  |  OnePager  |  ANN  |  Facebook  |  Twitter  |  Telegram
NathanJB

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

In my own personal way of looking at it, Bitcoin will continue to rule as the leader among the more than a thousand and counting cryptocurrencies. For as long as cryptocurrency is alive and well, Bitcoin will remain to be the king. The name Bitcoin is almost as equal to the name crypto. We remove Bitcoin, we remove crypto. We see Bitcoin come crumbling down to the ground, we expect the same to the entire crypto kingdom. This view may change along the way of crypto growth but at least for now Bitcoin is here to rule and lead.
wooiuy

Activity: 162

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:23:34 AM

Starting at now, I don't perceive any coin that can clearly supplant bitcoin. Bitcoin has just been acknowledged into numerous kinds of exchanges including business administrations, correspondences, and some run of the mill stores. These coins that you are discussing are just encountering a pump that is the reason their esteem is high. I will in any case side in bitcoin on the grounds that it is the unparalleled lord of coins and not even ethereum can supplant it at this time.

In fact, there are more than 1,300 kinds of virtual currencies in the world. In this market, the currencies recognized by the general public tend to be in a stable state. Although Bitcoin still holds the top spot among the top players, there are still many Other virtual currencies have also shown a hot trend.
gajebo

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 07:39:42 AM

Although now many new coins are popping up, but still it will not be able to replace the bitcoin, ETh which from the first the price is better, its enthusiasts are also more than other coins, can not replace bitcoin. bitcoin will remain the king of all coins, and ETH remains the best of altcoin.
MNtrio

Activity: 248

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:43:26 AM

Bitcoin will be the top one because of bitcoin crypto currency become known to other people. Bitcoin is not a replaceable in word of crypto currency.
lucian999

Activity: 144

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:47:01 AM

I think it's just a bit lost in bitcoin and it's all right now still have the highest price right now.
RubiKa

Activity: 65

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:50:05 AM

I am sure BTC will save his title of the king of crypto. There's nothing like Bitcoin on crypto market nowadays.
ahiaba.john@yahoo.com

Activity: 365

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 11:55:24 AM

Bitcoin remain the king of all coin. Bitcoin have dominated over a period of years and it will be very difficult any other coin to come over just like that. Though it may take years if not 100 year for any one to overtake bitcoin. Bitcoin is known all over the world and that made it easy for it's continuous transaction and trading.

Konthol Ngaceng

Activity: 646
Merit: 252

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:01:20 PM

It must be admitted that bitcoin is king of all coins, this is because bitcoin marketcap reaches more than 41% and becomes the standard for trading of all coins, it certainly makes us have to be optimistic with the future of bitcoin.
chikading2016

Activity: 949
Merit: 48

View Profile
March 14, 2018, 12:01:47 PM

Yes, of course. Bitcoin will continue and survive in its position of being the king of all coins. I do not think there is a coin replacing Bitcoin. Even if someone replaces the Bitcoin position, it must be temporary and not last as Bitcoin.
Yes you are right I agree. King of all cryptocurrencies is bitcoin and we can prove that even just in the population of people who are using bitcoin now. We know can be replace but they take the position of what bitcoin done mostly to all users who get rich. Bitcoin will be in the top and the king of all king in crypto currencies.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21] 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: