Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:59:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
arondaly

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:32 AM

In my opinion, Bitcoin will stay as the king of crypto currencies for several coming years. It is the oldest coin and the most successful one right now, and it have the biggest value and the most active community. It is also highly needed for trading altcoins, so the demand for BTC is not decreasing, but going up with time.
cryptoz3rg

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 10:52:20 AM

King of all coins will be BitcoinShill
jacquelinecr

Activity: 294
Merit: 19

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:26:40 AM

BTC is almost impossible to beat. There are other strong altcoins but Bitcoin is and will remain the king.
bct-72

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:39:33 AM

Every other coins follow Bitcoin.
genset88

Activity: 349
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:43:25 AM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Since Bitcoin was created and developed to date, it has been claimed to be a virtual currency king, and it can say that other currencies are unlikely to overtake Bitcoin by varying prices. The development platform for Bitcoin currency is very strong.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
Raffaele Rago

Activity: 96
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 11:57:00 AM

It will be impossible  for any coins to beat Bitcoin. At the rate at which bitcoin is shooting, no coin can come near it anytime soon.
GalaxyWorld

Activity: 406

The Exchange for EOS Community

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:02:13 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Since Bitcoin was created and developed to date, it has been claimed to be a virtual currency king, and it can say that other currencies are unlikely to overtake Bitcoin by varying prices. The development platform for Bitcoin currency is very strong.
No king is ever immortal. For bitcoin also. It is currently the king of the virtual currency market, but in the future it is hard to say. I now see many good ICO projects. If it is well developed and good for consumers then it is only a matter of time before it can replace the BTC.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌          The Exchange for the EOS Community!          ▐|   EOSex   |▌
                    ICO: 15th October to 20th November  |  Free EXP Tokens: Join Bounty!                    
Whitepaper               ANN Thread               Telegram               Twitter               Mobile
codecares

Activity: 266

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:06:38 PM

I think that even in this date and epoch that there are a lot of alternate coins popping out all single hours of day, bitcoin is and will always be the crypto currency world's king. it has tested and proven technology, it's price is increasing the entire year and it's community of users, enthusiasts traders and investors is rudely growing. I am seeing a few alt coins taking into account enormously pleasing potential and add-on features and advantages but later without help time can state, they may compulsion to prove their worth first, in epoch we will see if they can in mean of fact annoyance the king.

Corsicoin

Activity: 448
Merit: 107

CryptoSport

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 12:13:11 PM

As big as they were, every kingdom ended.
Often collapsing under the massive weight they were supporting.

Let's take lessons!

I should have sold my BTC @16000 like my friends told me too.
I thought it could last forever and I was wrong!

market field

Activity: 178

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:20:39 PM

It will be impossible  for any coins to beat Bitcoin. At the rate at which bitcoin is shooting, no coin can come near it anytime soon.

This is hard to say. To me, nothing is flourishing forever. It only flourishes for some time. science and life is growing and this will kill bitcoin for a certain period of time of 10 years.
Quesdana

Activity: 212

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:27:03 PM

Bitcoin will always be the king of digital currency because it is the pioneer. When we talked about cryptocurrency, bitcoin will always comes to ones mind. I don't think Ripple will replace bitcoin on the top spot because Ripple is a centralized and it is not even a cryptrocurrency technically.
nebuch

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:29:44 PM

I don't yet see altcoins that the same as bitcoin in the world of cryptocurrency. Bitcoin is something that no one can change it, no one can replace it in cryptocurrency. So I think bitcoin will be the same as the number one in crypto. It is the same as the king and also I think it will be forever as the king if there would not come up like what bitcoin position and bitcoin power in this newly world of reaching the business. Cryptocurrency founded by bitcoin it was started by bitcoin and I think it will be end by bitcoin.
CAPTEZECC

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:32:53 PM

Bitcoin is the king 👑 of coin for now but there is room for overtake, it is not hereditary. Other coins are getting stronger by the day.
Boknoyz

Activity: 358
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:45:16 PM

Bitcoins will always king in all coin. other coin cannot up in bitcoin. all coin are depending on bitcoin price movement.and most value coin is bitcoin.bitcoin  is so much popular. all crypto member use it.so bitcoin is king of all coin.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 12:51:07 PM

At the present time with its value I am sure it is king in the cryptos. Its great value. I am sure of its value in the future will continue to be blown up by investors. It is becoming famous and attracting many investors around the world

gracer88

Activity: 378

“Revolutionising Marketing and Loyalty”

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:11:34 PM

In my opinion,  Bitcoin will always remain on its pedestal. Many traders, including me, scold bitcoin for its impractical technology.
But he is the progenitor of cryptocurrency and the main tool for manipulating the cryptocurrency market.

lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:17:40 PM

Bitcoin is the king if all coins and is the gold of the coins. It is the 1st and most successful coin that public know about it. So confirm it is the king of the coins. But i just curious, who is the queen of the coins? ETH or NEO?
denny27

Activity: 546
Merit: 101

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:18:38 PM

No matter how many new coins are potentially prominent among other coins on crypto, I think it's still a small possibility to shift the position of bitcoin. And anyway I think not only are new coins appearing till have an effect on the bitcoin price movement, I'm more thinking that it's caused by the news about the whole on cryptos.

alex M

Activity: 166

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:35:45 PM

The first ever made crypto-currency that uses blockchain technology or system, a currency which is used as a mode of payment  in some other countries. This makes btc become more popular and no doubt it will be treated as the king of all crypto currency since it has the biggest value or market price.
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:37:22 PM

No one can become king and beat bitcoin from its position, Bitcoin is the mother of this industry and is the most precious coin.
King of the all coin is always the Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the first digital currency and other crypto currency are invented just after Bitcoin. Bitcoin gained a trust of of people since last 9 years. Which make it different from all other crypto.Bitcoin has Blockchain technology and Because of this it is the king among other crypto. Many people using Bitcoin because of this technology. Another reason which makes it different from other is its safe  uninterrupted money transaction with low transaction fee. And it market price and user is more than other crypto's  Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: