Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 08:07:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3277 times)
zhinaivan

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:40:14 PM

For me is bitcoin most promising value in the world of cryptocurrencies other than coins and very popular in long year and i known bitcoin is the king of coins now and i hope someday bitcoin going up value again.
Ruhul_Amin

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:54:23 PM

I think Bitcoin is the king of all the coins. People are giving great importance to Bitcoin. It's growing popularity day by day. It is more dynamic than other coins.Many altcoins that has potential in the market but they can never reach the same value of bitcoin.
So, I think Bitcoin's King of all the coins and the King of all the coins in the future..
BLACK LEG

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 01:58:02 PM

I never thought of it, bitcoin will continue to be the king of all altcoin and will not be replaced, the only coin ripple like any other altcoin, even can not be compared with ethereum
angelakrasnova

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:40:57 PM

The king of all coins has always been and remains bitcoin potmou that he will not be equal until he collects all his coins.
MaksDM

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 02:46:47 PM

Bitcoin as a king of coins will remain so, too much has been invested in him and people believe in him and believe in him I think there will not be a coin that will replace him maybe they will go next to him, but not instead of him
handini

Activity: 392

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:48:43 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
The bitcoin will still get the top position I think. so there will be no new coin-coin that can compete with bitcoin extensively.
mkmittalg

Activity: 200
Merit: 6

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 02:51:04 PM

King of all coins is Bitcoin and Altcoin. Its price is highest in the cryptocurrency.Bitcoin is the most popular and most trusted among all coins. Smiley
simmo77

Activity: 373
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:06:36 PM

the king of all coins is bitcoin. People from around the world read about bitcoin; in the media, social networks, at conferences, etc. n. Even at 9GAG you see daily jokes about bitkoyne! Can you believe this? Back in 2015, I was thinking of buying more bitcoins, but the price of $ 400 was so good that one of my friends said: "You'll never see this price again." It was true. Now I see that many people continue to wait for a better day. I tell them the same thing: "The future ahead of your eyes, there is no better day than today!".
siddu67

Activity: 392
Merit: 106

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:07:34 PM

Yeah dude, Bitcoin is the king of all coins. actually Bitcoin is an investment and it has the most investor.moreover its investor is increasing day by day. as a result its price is also growing rapidly.for all these reasons Bitcoin is the king of all coins.

◆Telegram  ♠️ ♣️ ♥️ ♦️    www.eosabc.io   ♦️ ♣️ ♥️ ♠️  ◆Whitepaper
♠️   EOSABC redefine games with blockchain   ♠️
♥️  Win EOS on eosabc.io Everyday    ♥️
Ferry22

Activity: 201

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:10:36 PM

in my opinion no, there will be no coins that can replace Bitcoin. Bitcoin will forever be the Parent of the Digital currency in the World. Botcoin will not be replaced.
jademacoy

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:12:53 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Nope bitcoin is the crypto coin record holder. From the number of its investors to investment they poured in bitcoin that relatively its prices ranges to almot 8k usd. This means that bitcoin has already established and known widespread all over the world. This is why i considwr bitcoin as king of coins amd never it will happen that another coin will surpass bitcoin. However, considering also the price of bitcoin which expensive right then probably some of the investors will pour some of their investment to these coins that lead also to surpassing bitcoin.
StayFly

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:42:35 PM

The bitcoin will remain the king of cryptocurrency because the exchanges are using bitcoin as a major currency for trading altcoins. Bitcoin has become just like the USD of the forex market. The popularity of bitcoin, value, and dominance will only grow stronger as a result of exchanges using bitcoin as a top trading currency.
coinbitrade

Activity: 714
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:43:43 PM

Bitcoin is the first and the main crypto currency. It has disadvantages compared to alternative currencies. But I think that bitcoin can not replace any currency that is now on the market

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
tung06081989

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:46:29 PM

i think btc will king of all coin in many year,in the future i hope eth can replace btc,the price eth may lower than btc but volume market of eth will higher than btc
Satish147

Activity: 420

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
March 30, 2018, 03:49:23 PM

Until now or previously Bitcoin is the king of all currencies and which can be said based on dominance in terms of market cap out of all currencies.

Right now most of the new blockchain projects are trying to replace this position by their unique approaches. For Example Ethereum, EOS, Cardano,

addeqt

Activity: 196
Merit: 30

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:53:29 PM

I just wondering, if you are focusing on bitcoin as a king is there a queen of crypto? lol. Never mind, for me bitcoin is still the king of all the crypto no matter how others do. It is just like adam and eve, which says the first people in the earth. Even generation and thousand of years comes, those two still the adam and eve that once started all. Can anyone replace them? none, because it is history. Bitcoin started all of this and no one could even take away the throne of bitcoin by that. Even other crypto could have much faster transaction time, more valuable and more widely used, still bitcoin is the king of all.  
senne

Activity: 1078
Merit: 507

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 03:58:52 PM

According to me, Bitcoin will remain King always despite any up or down in the market. I believe that Bitcoin is facing a bad phase nothing else, once market is strong and people are back price will pushed more harder. People are in dilemma as things are pretty bad at the moment but time will change and it will gain its popularity once again.
Zagitta

Activity: 302

Presale is live!

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:01:10 PM

Theres only one king currently and that is Bitcoin. I don't see any coin replacing it for at least few years. And the recent rally just proved that all the coins are still tied to the price of Bitcoin and move as per it. All the talk of coins like Eth and ripple replacing Bitcoin as the king have died down now.

genset88

Activity: 349

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

It is Bitcoin because this currency is always at the top of the market in Crypto, it can be said that the current level of development of these currencies is high but besides, the risks are still quite high in investment, and I think this year will be the development year of Bitcoin.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
markleal

Activity: 446
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 04:27:03 PM

Hi there airdagon! I agree with you that there are so many coins out there coin market cap even listed 1,594 of them. And take note that all of them is a treat to bitcoin, and they are all run and managed individually, that could be said that they all compete each other. In a situation that you have a hundred of competitor is hard, what more if there are thousand of them. However, what ever those coins do, the bitcoin will remain the king of all of them. No one could replace the position of bitcoin because bitcoin have started all of this, and if there is not bitcoin there could be no thousand of alts out there.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 [31] 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: