Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 07:18:26 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
jakoylantern

Activity: 560
Merit: 107

View Profile
March 30, 2018, 06:13:49 PM

For me, bitcoin will still be the king of all cryptocurrency, yes there are so many negative news and articles about bitcoin and making bitcoin’s price plummet to much. But even that is happening right now you can still see that bitcoin is still the most expensive cryptocurrency of all, so for me, bitcoin will be the king for now. But we also, know that bitcoin is limited, so if bitcoin reach its limitation, it will be a much different story. Smiley
dongho

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:05:20 PM

Marinecoin ICO is ongoing ICO with time tested technology since 2013. They distribute almost all pre-mined coins. You can earn 20.000 during Prof of Promotion campaign and you can earn much as you can. Evey day you can do a mini task and earn 20.000 per task. Marinecoin it’s a dev-less coin with a network of MTC that will be maintained by an artificial intelligence called Jarvis, perfect for a machine to machine payment. For details go to marineco.in.
Join the discord group to talk about this project. : discordapp.com/invite/zpQyDu6 or telegram:  t.me/MarinecoinMTC
Ronyx

Activity: 525
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:14:08 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Friends, I do not think that will happen, ripple become the king of all coins. You will only spend a lot of your time waiting for it to happen, but in the end you will be tired to wait because it will not happen on the ripple.

Saddam Bin Delowar
Copper Member

Activity: 840
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2018, 04:23:43 PM

I think Bitcoin & ETH is the king of all the coins and Bitcoin is the mother of all coins.
jhamz03

Activity: 224
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:25:34 PM

Bitcoin will surely remain the king of all coins. The main advantages of Bitcoin that makes Bitcoin king over other cryptocurrencies are the network effect and proven security which are nearly insurmountable advantages. Bitcoin has a proven usage case as a store of value. It’s instructive that most coins try to carve out some differentiation based on much smaller use cases, such as prediction markets, buying things completely anonymously or adding a decentralized name server. Furthermore bitcoin has a large lead as a store of value over other cryptocurrencies in having existed 8 years without failure, and the security of Bitcoin has been proven far more than its much younger counterparts with usage by almost every metric exceeding that of cryptocurrencies.
bidbud

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 31, 2018, 04:30:44 PM

bitcoin is the most expensive digital coin among others and can not be compared with other coins ,, and can be called bitcoin as the mother of all digital coins ,,
imking

Activity: 406
Merit: 117

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:40:59 AM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
I agreed to you sir that bitcoin remain the king of all coins. Whatever coins come up no one of them has the ability to replace the king of all the coins. Whatever the benefits that can give us like the Ethereum, Litecoin, and ripple. It’s very firm to beat it. All the bitcoin did and showed to us. It’s not easy for them to overpass the bitcoin. Bitcoin will remain a crypto king, and no one can beat bitcoin the position, and bitcoin is the greatest valued coin ever.
cllo78

Activity: 100

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:45:47 AM

I don't think so. Bitcoin is the king of coins. Bitcoin is a kind of faith. I don't think anyone encrypting money will surpass it. The existence of Bitcoin will always affect the industry. I am very optimistic about it. I believe it will not disappoint me.
JohnsonJesse

Activity: 103

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:56:39 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins. It is the first of its kind and it is the reason we have a cryptocurrency market. Bitcoin will always lead and if bitcoin fails, they all fail
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 08:59:57 AM

Yes. I do believe that bitcoin is the king among all the other alternate cryptocurrencies in the world because firstly, bitcoin is the oldest form of cryptocurrency among all the other alternate cryptocurrencies. Then secondly, bitcoin has the most amount of popularity and most users than any other alternate cryptocurrencies. This signifies that bitcoin has the highest amount of demand than any other alternate cryptocurrencies making it the king among all the other alternate cryptocurrencies.
eydrea

Activity: 235
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:01:45 AM

I know that bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency for a long period of time. There are already many coins that tries to dethrone bitcoin but all of them didnt even reach bitcoi 's level  here in cryptocurrency. But there is one coin suddenly risen, this is ethereum. I know that at first im a bitcoin guy, but it was weeks when i started to like ethereum. I dont know how to explain it but ethereum has a potential to rival bitcoin in the future. Dont sleep on ethereum and start researching about it .
dipok07

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:04:33 AM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Which is based on the new coins coming in the market. Bitcoin prices affect other coins.

CRYPTAL DASH ❍ ❍ ❍ Exchange is LIVE, we're giving away4,7m$ in   trading credits
███████ Twitter   |   Facebook   |   Blog   |   Website   |   Whitepaper  ████████
███████   Telegram   |   Bounty Telegram   |   ANN Thread   |   Bounty Thread   ███████
bellator66

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:05:36 AM

Due to its worldwide popularity, the bitcoin is called the king of crypto.
The price is also highest among the coin coin that exists. When we discuss the crypto, what is on people's mind is bitcoin.
AntonDrobot

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:07:50 AM

Bitcoin became known as the first traded crypto currency, and it is most common as a means of payment. It is to him that we are obliged to popularize the technology of blockchain.
AntonDrobot

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:26 AM

Bitcoin and Ethereum have many common important qualities. Both crypto currencies are supported and placed by volunteers around the world and are tracked by a network of computers, not by a company or government.
Indah_twin

Activity: 135
Merit: 3

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:09:37 AM

indeed bitcoin is the king of all coin that exists. even the price is also the most expensive when compared with the other coin.
which is my question why bitcoin prices become the benchmark of all coins. if the price rises coin others also go up if the price drops other coin also come down.?

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
lucy94

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:10:12 AM

Alcoins!
kunsh

Activity: 145
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
April 01, 2018, 09:10:17 AM

Some coin will replace BTC but that won't happen soon. There is already better coins but you know how crypto work's. A small amount of people (vs everyoe on planet) who hear for crypto they know BTC only, not alt's. When crypto become more popular that change can happen.
putrii

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 01, 2018, 09:57:08 AM

I think personally bitcoin is the king of all cryptocurrencies that exist because all the technology starts from cryptocurrency all cryptocurrency follow bitcoin price if bitcoin price down then altcoin will also decrease and vice versa.
stevemichael

Activity: 336
Merit: 2

MMM EXTRA - The right steps toward your goal

View Profile WWW
April 02, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

Though there are so many cryptos available in the market but till now nobody replace the bitcoin yet...
I think bitcoin still become the king of all coins..

MMM participants get upto 100% per month...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 [32] 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: