Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 09:27:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3277 times)
Findingnemo

Activity: 2324
Merit: 758

Bitcoin = Financial freedom

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

The thing that makes bitcoin is king of all coins because bitcoin becomes first and all the first will always be profitable, bitcoin gets the most support from devs. thus making bitcoin very popular.
A good opinion and I agree with your opinion.
Anything connected is at the beginning then he will get praise from everyone, let alone bitcoin able to give everything to the person they ask so what bitcoin power is still high popularity.

Everyday many coin enter into this crypto currencies world buy some currencies will be grow to the good place but nothing will chase the growth of bitcoin that’s why many people likes and trust their investment in bitcoin I also in that .

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
View ArchiveReport to moderator
It is a common myth that Bitcoin is ruled by a majority of miners. This is not true. Bitcoin miners "vote" on the ordering of transactions, but that's all they do. They can't vote to change the network rules.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
rolerVX

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:13:07 PM

In my simple thoughts no one can replace this bit coin, no one can beat bit coin. Even there will come more altcoins out there still this bitcoin will remain as the king of altcoins. This is not all about how it was developed but this is all about dominion of bitcoin in the market place of new coins. The respect is there. The major pattern is there. No one can denied that it is all about how bitcoin founded this kind of digital currency in the world.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:13:53 PM

bitcoin is king of all coins and no other coins will replace right now but we don't know what will happen in the future and I think bitcoin will still be a king. no matter if the price now is down, the price will be up again and will help us to make a lot of money in the future. so we need to believe with bitcoin and we should trust with bitcoin because bitcoin will be back to high again.
Yes we don't know what will happen in the future but as long people will continues has it's support bitcoin will still be thhe king of all coins. It has many hindrances of it's volume to go up today but in the future I can say bitcoin position will remain on top.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
munify

Activity: 386
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:18:31 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

I would argue that bitcoin will remain a king of coins, if the counterpart of bitcoin is a ripple, I think the ripple will not be able to reach the bitcoin, and the ripple remains behind the bitcoin.

GptVerse.art
A Metaverse App to Shop, Learn, Organize, and Play!
anjelaro

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 04:49:21 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Good joke, there is no choice that Ripple is going to replace bitcoins. Most of the ripple is owned by the owners and that makes their intentions clear.
Crowdsale.network

Activity: 104

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:12:23 PM

Cryptocurrencies are important and valuable. Distributed blockchain technology pioneered by bitcoin, is important. The future of money really is cryptocurrencies, led by bitcoin.
Emran4567

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:33:05 PM

I think there might be a quote on Bitcoin. I think Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
QueenOf

Activity: 546

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:46:10 PM

With Larsen representing the company in front of bank officials and McCaleb, working hard to realize his idea from behind the scenes with his genius brain, Ripple succeeded in succeeding Bitcoin in a short time. Ripple owns reliable technicians, gets banking support and has a good management team. It is clear that Ripple has the potential to take over Bitcoin's position in dominating duniacryptocurrency.
rinkeshkashyap01

Activity: 232

View Profile
April 09, 2018, 05:53:13 PM

In Crypto World new coins are coming , but even today, Bitcoin is still running above other Coins.Can not other coin take the place of bitcoin. Therefore bitcoin is king of all coins.
d1ceplayer

Activity: 686
Merit: 277

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:33:08 AM

Yes, the current bitcoin is king of the altcoin because the current bitcoin value is the highest and there can be no altcoin to pass it. Although the price of bitcoin is decreasing, it attracts people's attention to invest in it and sees it as a long-term, stable investment, providing a good source of financing.

The reason of becoming the king of market is its popularity due to its work. It works out in any transaction that can be of fewer amounts and can be of high amount within seconds and brought easiness for people to send amount with one click. You need not to wait in banks for your turn just adopt this simple way.
Modalusaha

Activity: 31

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 06:45:25 AM

if there is a coin that can replace bitcoin, it will most likely exist, The gap between the two markets every day.
ngefek berat

Activity: 504
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:17:00 AM

I think bitcoin will never be replaced by another altcoin Because we can see in terms of price movements and enthusiasts who always grow Can make the existence of bitcoin increasingly popular and progressing in the future.
joykulot

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:25:30 AM

Bitcoin is still the king of all crypto. And no other coin can replace it. I still believe Bitcoin even if I earn and hold in other coins. It will still number one in the market.
Max.junior1

Activity: 134

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 07:43:15 AM

Bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency, and the price is nothing to beat or equal. Although some people predict that bitcoin will be replaced and defeated by altcoin prices. But, I do not think so. Bitcoin will remain the king of all coins.
franciscoDC

Activity: 357
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:02:06 AM

As i know bitcoin is still remain the king of crypto because all of the token or coin was only sorrounded by bitcoin price,and wether the bitcoin price was down all of altcoin/token was down too so for me bitcoin is the one and no one can over out it.

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬
jpnl0004

Activity: 198

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:06:04 AM

the Bitcoin itself is the blockchain technology. this whole crypto currency innovation is Bitcoin itself before we had the likes of ripple come into the blockchain business. there is no way an innovator will be below his innovation. Bitcoin remains the king of all coins. thanks
TheClownSong

Activity: 1428
Merit: 251

solidtradebank.com | 5%-15% Welcome Bonus

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:11:31 AM

I dont believe that ripple will take bitcoin place as market leader. I would believe if ethereum take bitcoin place. Ethereum good for our investment beside bitcoin. Bitcoin for currency and transaction and ethereum for smart contract.

Qi.Blockchain|The only blockchain the
world will ever need
|Eco-friendly
Decentralized
Secure, Fast
|
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
|
crocozino

Activity: 420

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:15:24 AM

I think and I have a strong belief that Bitcoin will remain the highest coin, and despite of all crap Bitcoin's position is still strong. It will not be replaced even though many new coins come in the crypto world every other day and night. But even if that happens one day ( cause nothing will live forever) hail the new king!
BitcoinNewbie15

Activity: 574
Merit: 296

Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:21:05 AM

Though the transaction fees of ripple is too low at 0.005$ the cost of btc fees can be reduced to a large extent by the introduction of lightning network.

Whats funny is you can typically get Bitcoin transactions confirmed right now for about $.005 compared to ripple. The fees have lowered on the blockchain quite significantly, mainly due to less transaction volume, but Segwit also definitely helps. Segwit will continue to be adopted and the network will continue to improve while we wait for the lightning network MN to mature more. I see a perfect storm brewing for the next wave of adoption.
handyhuman

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 10, 2018, 08:26:54 AM

Ripple could never dethrone bitcoin. Price wise, by just comparing their total supply, it could never exceed bitcoin's achievement. And with the community bitcoin is having, bitcoin will continue its reign over other cryptocurrencies.
I will agree.I respect everyone's opinion but mine was in can't be replace bitcoin value because its already proven to all of us that bitcoin is always in the top.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 [35] 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: