Bitcoin Forum
May 31, 2024, 12:07:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3277 times)
Ianhadi

Activity: 118
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:34:13 PM

In the world of Crypto Bitcoin's currency is still king and it's the father of all the crypto currencies. In the future will continue to survive. Because this is the first and trusted crypto now a day. Now a lot of crypto currency is in the market but people are more confident in bitcoin then coins and other future will be same.
nayan_suvo

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 01:50:53 PM

Oviously bitcoin is the king of all coin. There is no competitor of Bitcoin I think. The price is the prove for me. So it is clear that Bitcoin is the king of all coin.
adjong

Activity: 322

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 02:00:41 PM

for me the king can call all the coins the bitcoin does not reach altcoin the bitcoin price even now bitcoin still exists. so it's called a token or coin mother. no matter where you look crytocurrency is bitcoin still ahead of all tokens or coins
BinarySoul777

Activity: 55

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:22:26 PM

Strategy pays off in the long run but you should be also looking to earn money in the short run, a strategic person should join the Marinecoin(MTC) community. It’s a community based on growth not mining or employing nefarious strategies that will drive your power bills through the roof. Marinecoin has a ICO through which you can earn 20k coins by performing tasks, and it’s repeatable every day with plans to expand it. The artificial intelligence which is the core of the coin alongside the community afterwards checks the post for proof of promotion. It’s the first of it’s kind in terms of cryptocurrencies that employs a artificial intelligence to check for true machine to machine transaction technology. It’s really innovative and solves major issues such as slow transactions since it has up to 500% transaction speed of Bitcoin blockchain and most of the time has zero fees on all transactions. The time dilution technology that it utilizes is also a new thing in the crypto market so it’s obviously a innovator. You can read up on it in their Whitepaper, I’ve already invested into it and plan to keep going as it’s one of the cryptocoins that is worth HODLing.
Kuchiyose

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 04:24:55 PM

from the first creation of bitcoin to date no one has surpassed the bitcoin price among the popular coin coins may very well be worth bitcoin in the nicknamed king of all crypto

I also see the same thing that nothing goes beyond Bitcoin's current price. No other coins are able to offset the current price of Bitcoin.
Crash21

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 05:21:27 PM

Bitcoin is absolutly main cryptocurrency today. Highest price, highest capitalization, highest trust and highest amount of users. It will last for years , i'm sure.
Raisa263616

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:25:09 PM

In my opinion bitcoin is the king of all crypto currency.I don't ever seen anything like bitocoin.Bitcoin is the top valuable things in the world.If we want to compair with bitcoin anything we just don't find anything to compair with it.because bitcoin is bitcoin.In future everything will be depandable on bitcoin i think.

Teal Deer

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:37:08 PM

Perhaps bitcoin will be the king of all coins in the future and perhaps not, no one knows. But the fact remains. Almost 45 percent of the total capitalization belongs to bitcoin, and no matter what market fluctuations, bitcoin keeps itself confident. Bitcoin is still invested a lot of money, which means that it will continue to grow. This is a good digital asset. And his I think no one will overtake.
Sayed Rifat

Activity: 68

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:54:01 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Bitcoin is the king of all coin. Because it's prize is excessive from other coin. Other hand it is more popular than any other investing way..So I say that it is the king of all coin.
fuding12

Activity: 133

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 06:59:09 PM

I think, bitcoin will still be the number one coin, because bitcoin is more advantageous because bitcoin is the first cryptocurrency and besides, bitcoin market is more stable than other coins.
threegods

Activity: 113

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:01:06 PM

with the current price of ripple, I don't think it can replace bitcoin even in the future. Bitcoin is a benchmark for Altcoins
Wajan

Activity: 117

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:08:23 PM

I do not know the king of his coins, I do not yet understand about the coins, here I am studying and also working, I want to work on this bitcoin forum correctly, I have successfully worked on this bitcoin forum.
rainezerr

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:09:00 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Bitcoins will be always in the top of the other cryptocurrency because all of the altcoins price are tethered to bitcoins even new ico's today has the price based on bitcoins so there is no way that another cryoptocurrency will replace bitcoins in the future.

nakamura12

Activity: 2296
Merit: 669

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:46:34 PM

Ripple Grin Are you joking? It's a centralized currency whereas btc is highly decentralized and open source. Btc has very high market value at 150b (time of writing) whereas ripple is too low at 36b when compared to btc. Btc wallet can operate at free of cost while ripple must have at least 20 xrp for the wallet to activate. Though the transaction fees of ripple is too low at 0.005$ the cost of btc fees can be reduced to a large extent by the introduction of lightning network.
Since the amount of btc is only 21m as the time passes the value of btc sky rockets due to its limited count but on the other hand ripple has huge supply of coins. Considering these factors btc will be always the king of all coins and none of the coins can replace them (may be ethereum in future can dethrone)
Indeed, bitcoin stay in it's track for many years because of bitcoin other coins created but it's not the same as bitcoin but there is one cryptocurrency that able to catch up a little bit and that is eth some said that ethereum may take the lead in the future. If you talk about ripple there's a big difference from bitcoin.
First, ripple is a centralized digital currency where bitcoin is decentralized.
Second, ripple or xrp token is a token like altcoins but xrp token is representing fiat money which means it is also base on fiat money therefore ripple or xrp token is fiat money but in digital form but there are members that tracks all tokens like a bank. Hope it helps.
Ekim22

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 07:52:34 PM

For me bitcoin is the king of cryptocurrency  is the top one of all crypto.and the highest price of all crypto.
MrRiuss

Activity: 317
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:09:51 PM

i think bitcoin it the king of the king  Cool
spooneds1

Activity: 195
Merit: 103

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:17:00 PM

We all know that bitcoin is famous all around the world. .it think bitcoin is the king of all coins. It also known as the highest price in the market. Bitcoin will always at the top.

Granxis

Activity: 1400
Merit: 536

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:22:51 PM

Very clearly the best coin is obvious, but I think it is important that this leadership is sustainable. Time can sometimes be very cruel, the champions are constantly changing in all Olympic games, and some countries can go uphill every century. Bitcoin should be used more effectively in order to continue its leadership.

.Duelbits.
█▀▀▀▀▀

█▄▄▄▄▄
TRY OUR
  NEW  UNIQUE
GAMES!
..DICE...
███████████████████████████████
███▀▀                     ▀▀███
███    ▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄    ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███   ▀████▀       ▀████▀   ███
███                         ███
███   ▄████▄       ▄████▄   ███
███   ██████       ██████   ███
███    ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀    ███
███▄▄                     ▄▄███
.MINES.
████████████████████████▄▀▄████
██████████████▀▄▄▄▀█████▄▀▄████
████████████▀ █████▄▀████ █████
██████████      █████▄▀▀▄██████
███████▀          ▀████████████
█████▀              ▀██████████
█████                ██████████
████▌                ▐█████████
█████                ██████████
██████▄            ▄███████████
████████▄▄      ▄▄█████████████
.PLINKO.
█████████▀▀▀       ▀▀▀█████████
██████▀  ▄▄███ ███      ▀██████
█████  ▄▀▀                █████
████  ▀                    ████
████                       ████
█████                     █████
██████▄                 ▄██████
█████████▄▄▄       ▄▄▄█████████
10,000x
MULTIPLIER
NEARLY UP TO
.50%. REWARDS
▀▀▀▀▀█

▄▄▄▄▄█
tonylewisverdu

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:46:23 PM

yeah bitcoin is still the king of all coins, proof is when btc fall all alts goes with it but if btc goes up other coins also goes up..
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 11, 2018, 08:55:18 PM

Bitcoin will be the king of all coins.
That's because Bitcoin is the oldest coin in the development of cryptocurrency, the beginning of Bitcoin's creation in 2009.
During this time, Bitcoin occupies the first position in terms of the value of the price, although many emerging new coins, Bitcoin will remain superior.
As long as this is enough to prove that Bitcoin always excels, I estimate Bitcoin will always excel in the future.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: