Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 10:11:37 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3277 times)
Luwi

Activity: 123
Merit: 10

Personal text: “The Internet of Sovereignty”

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:26:03 AM

Bitcoin will remain its king of coins, no coin can replace it. The proof of bitcoin prices until now remains above the price of all the coins in the digital currency market. Bitcoin has a very important role in the growth of prices of other coins. Rising and falling bitcoin price will affect the price of all coins. Bitcoin can also be used all over the world. This is the advantage of bitcoin.
So I do not think there are any worthy coins to replace bitcoin.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rubble898zaitO

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:48:16 AM

If there will be any coin in the crypto world that will replace Bitcoin, it will take a long time to be able to do so, Bitcoin itself took a long time to be able to prove its worth and value and it continously doing so that is why its community is rapidly growing. I know there will come a time that there will be a coin that will be better, faster and will have a higher value than Bitcoin but I don't think it will be anytime soon. Bitcoin remains the King of all coins.
Jaya912

Activity: 280
Merit: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 03:52:03 AM

Bitcoin will be the king of all coins.
That's because Bitcoin is the oldest coin in the development of cryptocurrency, the beginning of Bitcoin's creation in 2009.
During this time, Bitcoin occupies the first position in terms of the value of the price, although many emerging new coins, Bitcoin will remain superior.
As long as this is enough to prove that Bitcoin always excels, I estimate Bitcoin will always excel in the future.

Etherium is not the king but it can be like queen of crypto currency. I do not have doubt that some altcoin will also became successful considering their unique features and might reach bitcoin price but I doubt that it can replace bitcoin as a king of cryptocurrency.  
bce

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:00:07 AM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
it's true you think a lot of coins are popping up with a price that varies but while the coins are experiencing the price dropped drastically bitcoin is still the highest coin among the growing coins
vkmittaljii

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:24:17 AM

King of all coins, bitcoin and Altcoin The future of these two is very good. Wink
creativereza

Activity: 52

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:36:17 AM

I do not think any online currency will soon be closer to Bitcoin. Because of the way you do not evaluate Bitcoin, Bitcoin's price or its price rise or its popularity towards Bitcoin, Bitcoin is above all and in the near future. That's why Bitcoin is called the King of all the online currencies.
vkmittaljii

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 06:51:53 AM

King of all coins Bitcoin and Altcoin.
GideonGono

Activity: 2016
Merit: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 07:58:31 AM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

There are many new coins that been seeing lately , the more coins the more competitive it goes , so still bitcoin cannot be second place still the best coin so far , we can't say that maybe ethereum will surpassed the bitcoin , but as you can see as of now bitcoin is unstoppable , it's the number one coin , king of all coin. No one coin can replace bitcoin or overtake the thrown of bitcoin.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
hrz

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:03:53 AM

I think no one can replace bitcoin and bitcoin will always be king because bitcoin prices are very expensive other coins are hard to compete with bitcoin prices.
cryptofeel

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:24:22 AM

No doubt the king of all coins is the bitcoin, and it is so indisputably. It will remain so for a while to come.
tats14

Activity: 168

BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:32:28 AM

well for me, bitcoin is the king of all coins and there's no other coin that surpass bitcoin, because bitcoin is the best and most expensive coin or the first digital currency.

Sar elok

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:33:29 AM

I always believe if bitcoin will still be the King of all other cryptocurrency. The others can only follow
LumeenaThuwan

Activity: 264

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:43:35 AM

bitcoin is a crypto currency and worldwide common payment method. Bitcoin is the first digital currency. it is the king coin among the other coins. It is above the other currencies. There is a good demand for bicoin in the market then bitcoin act major role in crypto network.
DBronze98

Activity: 403

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:47:08 AM

Bitcoin will be the king of all coins.
That's because Bitcoin is the oldest coin in the development of cryptocurrency, the beginning of Bitcoin's creation in 2009.
During this time, Bitcoin occupies the first position in terms of the value of the price, although many emerging new coins, Bitcoin will remain superior.
As long as this is enough to prove that Bitcoin always excels, I estimate Bitcoin will always excel in the future.

Etherium is not the king but it can be like queen of crypto currency. I do not have doubt that some altcoin will also became successful considering their unique features and might reach bitcoin price but I doubt that it can replace bitcoin as a king of cryptocurrency. 

You may be wrong about the position of the crown of the Crypto market. Ethereum is like the empress of this empire and it is the queen that can not become a king. A king only replaced when the empire collapsed so that no Altcoin could replace Bitcoin.

yulionoo

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 08:49:45 AM

bitcoin still be the number one, king of all coin.
its difficult to replace unless bitcoin die. and is there any way to make bitcoin die?
many people will pump or dump, play the value of bitcoin to take much profit. would they pump some altcoin like ethereum or litecoin's price become like bitcoin? and how reaction of all people when the whale do this? its difficult

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
Sanjida
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:13:09 AM

Always bitcoin is king of all coins.it is one of the most popular currency of the world.bitcoin is the best crypto currency for of all young generation.bitcoin prices are very expensive other coins and it's future will be very bright.so i do not think there are any worthy coins to replace bitcoin.it is so indisputably it will remain so for a while to come.
long8899

Activity: 202
Merit: 18

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:16:26 AM

in my opinion, bitcoin will still be the king of all coins for quite a long time. it is the most stable one.

nicko122

Activity: 462
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:17:48 AM

I'm sure bitcoin for a long time and maybe always will keep the first position among all cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin was the first cryptocurrency and remains at the first position by popularity.
xDispeLme

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:29:26 AM

bitcoin is the king of altcoins because the first cryptocurrency, and the most popular...but I think it shouldn't cost that much,and people need to turn the resuscitation to other altcoins.
jona

Activity: 266

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:45:36 AM

The idea of other cryptocurrency replacing bitcoin is out of place to me,the better we understand that bitcoin can,t be over thrown by another cryptocurrency is better for us,if bitcoin can be over thrown it means other cryptocurrency as well will die.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: