Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:39:57 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  
Author Topic: king of all coins  (Read 3281 times)
Adegokemufu

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:48:17 AM

Good question. To my own point of view. Bitcoin is the king of all coins. Because bitcoin is the most popular and valuable coin in the whole world.
kfor01

Activity: 81

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 09:54:45 AM

right now, bitcoin has very strong positions and no other altcoin will be able to change it in near future.
kasemin

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:00:49 AM

Surely you can not compare two Bitcoin coins. There are plenty of pumps and dump altcoins out there and everything is discarded today and therefore questions like OP fill out the forums that you find today while reading some comments may be Bitcoin can be solved by Ripple, it will remain King for a long time in exchange.
Welhell

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:03:38 AM

I think the KING of all coins of course Bitcoin. But, this not continiue like that, so, in the future any altcoin can change place with Bitcoin. But, for now Bitcoin, Ethereum and Ripple is more potential.
chickenfried12
Legendary

Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

It will remain King with Bitcoin This is the most basic formation on this market in marriage With the new technologies on top of this currency, we can only develop it a little bit more and change its shape So it means that enough or other currencies can not make bitcoin,
tommisetiyawan

Activity: 148

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:32:12 AM

Until now, I would say that Bitcoin is the king of all coins but there are some coins coming up with unique and unique unique philosophies so we should keep updating Bitcoin in terms of user friendliness to maintain its position as king. However, I see great potential for altcoin as well in the coming years but I do not see any 3 coins overtaking Bitcoin in terms of volume userbase or community as of now. Although now many new coins are popping up, but still it will not be able to replace bitcoin, ETh which from the first price is better, the fans are also more than other coins, can not replace bitcoin. bitcoin will remain the king of all coins.
keninu

Activity: 314

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:54:46 AM

I do not see that chance will happen, I think Bitcoin will remain the king of all the digital money in this World. although now there are many new altcoin emerging, and there are some altcoins that have the potential to have a high price. but Bitcoin will remain the highest, because Bitcoin is the King of Cryptocurrency.
rainezerr401

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:56:12 AM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?

Bitcoins will be always the king of all the cryptocurrency since most of the altcoins today that are being released has the prices that are tether to btc so there is no doubt that it cannot just easily be replaced by another coin in the future.
Missterio

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 10:56:18 AM

Bitcoin will always be the leader, all other coins are evaluated in Bitcoin.
unabneca

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 04:50:23 PM

If we think one day all the money in the World will be cornered by cryptocurrencies  Marinecoin will skyrocket to outerspace swim  in the depths of the milkyway. Marinecoin is a self sustaining, zero fees, dev-less time dilution technology which has been tested over time and has stood the the tests of time.Future looks bright for Marinecoin.yes 100 percent free no strings attached.  Marinecoin is an extremely fast coin that is eco- friendly and dev=less. it surely will not be a cryptocurrency where a DEV is calling all the shots based on a few miner pool owners decisions.This is a first a self sustaining community. marineco.in marineco.inMore details here: bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2971179.0
stayeduptolate

Activity: 980
Merit: 502

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:06:45 PM

new coins that have come a lot in the crypto world have an impact on the market price. however, after the arrival of the same ripple operates behind the blockchain.
will this coin replace BITCOIN or BITCOIN will continue in its position and remain the king of all coins?
Yes. I do believe that bitcoin is the king of all the cryptocurrencies that exist throughout the world. This isn’t because bitcoin is the oldest form of cryptocurrency that exist today. Because of this bitcoin has the highest amount of popularity than any other cryptocurrencies. Then bitcoin also has the highest amount of users than any other alternate cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin’s demand is the highes than any other cryptocurrencies. Also because of which bitcoin’s price is higher than any other alternate cryptocurrencies.
orarider

Activity: 575
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:14:22 PM

Bitcoin is the most valuable coin. bitcoin will stay in this position for long. The bitcoin price is now $ 8000 and in the future it will rise to $ 100000. It's hard to have a penny over the bitcoin.
MMnoob

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:16:14 PM

I think bitcoin will not change its position from the top position, because it has gained more trust from crypto market users, although now many new coins are popping up.
jakirdj95

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:27:31 PM

The central king of the coins is Bitcoin because all the coins are on one side of the Bitcoin on one side, but the ripple coins are not like the Xrp coins and the good but the bitcoin is good. Bitcoin has been in the market for the last 8-9 years. Bitcoin always used all the coins by this Bitcoin in many old coins. Is but other types of coins can be used using Bitcoin because Bitcoin is the king of all coins.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2018, 05:29:58 PM

Will Rippel replace Bitcoin? I do not think so. I'm sure no one can replace Bitcoin as the king of all coins. Although many new coins emerge they will only be a competitors that are level below Bitcoin. They will not get past Bitcoin also they will not replace the position. Bitcoin is too tough for the opponent, Bitcoin will  be the king of all coins forever .

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
CryptoPsycho

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:33:02 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coins for sure! I don't know anything better and more trusted nowadays. Ethereum and ripple not even close to the king of crypto.
Al Malik

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:41:48 PM

from the start it is the first known bitcoin and people say that bitcoin is the king of all coins because bitcoin is the first and most popular and I think there is no better coin than bitcoin
spadormie

Activity: 840
Merit: 268

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:45:53 PM

Bitcoin might still be the king. I might say that it could be talking about its dominance in all coins. Bitcoin is the king and forever it will be. It is the first created coin and it will stay at the top. Try to observe the following days.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄████████▀▀▀▀███▄
███████▀     ████
███████   ███████
█████        ████
███████   ███████
▀██████   ██████▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
██    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▀  ██
██   █▀   ▀█   ██
██   █▄   ▄█   ██
██    ▀▀▀▀▀    ██
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀
  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
█▄▄      ████████▄
 █████▄▄████████▌
▀██████████████▌
  █████████████
  ▀██████████▀
   ▄▄██████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

██  ██
  ███████████▄
    ██      ▀█
    ██▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀
    ██▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
    ██      ▄█
  ███████████▀
    ██  ██

▄
       ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀      ▄
      ▀█▀  ▀   ▄  ▄█▄ ▀█▀
███▄▄▄        ▀█▀  ▀     ▄▄▄███       ▐█▄    ▄█▌   ▐█▌   █▄    ▐█▌   ████████   █████▄     ██    ▄█████▄▄   ▐█████▌
████████▄▄           ▄▄████████       ▐███▄▄███▌   ▐█▌   ███▄  ▐█▌      ██      █▌  ▀██    ██   ▄██▀   ▀▀   ▐█
███████████▄       ▄███████████       ▐█▌▀██▀▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██▀██▄▐█▌      ██      █▌   ▐█▌   ██   ██          ▐█████▌
 ████████████     ████████████        ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██  ▀███▌      ██      █▌  ▄██    ██   ▀██▄   ▄▄   ▐█
  ████████████   ████████████         ▐█▌    ▐█▌   ▐█▌   ██    ▀█▌      ██      █████▀     ██    ▀█████▀▀   ▐█████▌
   ▀███████████ ███████████▀
     ▀███████████████████▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
FIND OUT MORE AT MINTDICE.COM
dbijoy

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:47:12 PM

Bitcoin is the king of all coin in our crypto currency market.Threre are many other people can use huge money.But it is a risky coin in our country.So bitcoin use is a very problem in our county.If we use Bitcoin, we will use it very carefully. It does not have too much for many people. Its prices always get elevated.
c4ptch4

Activity: 172

View Profile
April 13, 2018, 05:49:08 PM

I think no one can replace bitcoin because without bitcoin there will be no altcoin .. bitcoin will always be king in the crypto world even bitcoin will continue to evolve with an increasingly sophisticated era
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 »
  Print  

Jump to: