Bitcoin Forum
May 27, 2024, 04:33:47 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese New Year?  (Read 1344 times)
Iyanu14

Activity: 795
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 04:50:42 PM

Last year the Chinese new year affected the market. But it might not affect the market this particular year probably what happened last year was just a mere coincidence.
gamer_2088

Activity: 280
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:01:25 PM

What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.

I'm waiting for February 14. Then I'll make a decision. I might buy the Ethereum. Also I have altcoins and I will wait for their recovery.

KDjr

Activity: 486
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:04:56 PM

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.

i think after the Chinese New Year will rise the price of bitcoin and all alternate coin. and currently its time to invest our money to coin. because before the Chinese New Year, all Chinese investors would withdraw their funds for their imlek. so far the coin price has not gone up significantly yet. i hopefully after crash that bitcoin market price and other coin will be increase.. Cheesy Wink
SenseiSan

Activity: 154

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:07:21 PM

I think Chinese new year will surely impact the price of bitcoin.Nearly two weeks to go on.So this is the right time to inverse in bitcoin for your future.at this new year they may sell their bitcoin for the new year celebration.If I was in China,I will do the same.Happy New year.
Wilfrer

Activity: 232
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:11:03 PM

I think they are selling everything they have to prepare for Lunar New Year. So, it looks like the market is falling and unstable. I think it will soon recover and become active mid-year and later this year. This happens almost every year

SinRin

Activity: 100

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 05:16:58 PM

Ambiguous holiday of course.I think many are looking forward to what will happen.I originally thought that the fall would not stop until the holidays but I was wrong

VirysokSBK

Activity: 238
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:22:18 PM

I worked with the Chinese, they really do not do anything during the holidays. Last year, I bought the phone on AliExpress. I waited a very long time
Pamadar
Legendary

Activity: 2982
Merit: 1028

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 05:52:11 PM

I think they are selling everything they have to prepare for Lunar New Year. So, it looks like the market is falling and unstable. I think it will soon recover and become active mid-year and later this year. This happens almost every year
Well we can't say whatever way they wanted their investment to go, but it will be an impact for a short term since Chinese knows how to play with the market and they always finding ways to earn, if they seen bitcoin or crypto will bring fortune for them, then they will go back and re invest again, better
to wait for this people to realize the potential just be ready if dip approach so you can buy more.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:08:07 PM

I think the Chinese new year is done and we should see bitcoin and other altcoins rise again when Chinese investors come back to crypto. Chinese are powerful tool and speaks volume as regards crypto.

VackFromOhm

Activity: 234

It's turtles all the way down!

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:16:25 PM

I definitely think there's some relation, despite what John McAfee says! We've already survived the rest of the world's new year, now we just have to get through this one and we'll have a huge influx of money. Unfortunately, this doesn't come without paying the price of the huge incoming price dip that we are all expecting.
krhnrhn

Activity: 462
Merit: 306

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:17:42 PM

does not matter.. we are in already dip.. more or less.. if you hold or buy, you will make benefit..
yannick225

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:26:53 PM

I agree with the people who think that the Chinese New Year will have an impact mattering on the course(price) of cryptocurrency, she alone represents an important capitalization in the total volume of Bitcoin traded thus if it removes all massively it will have necessarily an impact on the course(price) of Bitcoin paradoxically if the holiday period is ended the course(price) of Bitcoin risks to go up again and all the alconits is going to go up again at the same time as Bitcoin
alexeylom

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:35:29 PM

Well, it seems to me that we are already at the bottom of the fall, well, or I'm already so tired for all this time that only this is left, to believe that gradually the growth will begin. It's clear that this strange situation still lasts a month, but I still think that now the situation has become more stable.
drakegon

Activity: 126

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:38:16 PM

Anything is possible. I have no idea what's going on in China, it never occured to me that such an event could influence markets that much.
balrog

Activity: 448
Merit: 37

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 09:46:03 PM

Chinese New Year is knocking at the doors , so I think we will see a some market dump soon . But I guess it will not cause a significantly price dumping , my forecast that we will see a ~10% market decreasing within this week , which will recover very fast
BCSHonda

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 09:59:13 PM

Lunar New Year in some Asian countries such as China, Vietnam, Japan, South Korea, Cambodia ... is the time to reunite families and have moments together. The market for cryptocurrency during this period often fell sharply as many investors sold their crypto coins to rest in the Lunar New Year after a 1 year market. March will be the time when investors return, so that will be the time when the market grows stronger.
rost1989

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

Decentralize $15-Trillion Global Trade Industry

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:06:50 PM

We already have a crash. Not sure that Chinese new year will drop market more. BUT we may test the dips for many alts. It will be useful for market.
Still don't understand whether Chinese were totally banned from trading or not.  If Chinese are banned, so Chinese New Year will have no effect.

tsaroz
Legendary

Activity: 2954
Merit: 1069

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
February 11, 2018, 10:28:02 PM

Chinese new year is the largest festival for the Chinese. This is the festival when Chinese people visit their parents and family with gifts with large number of people leaving the metros to get to their village home. We can aspect a high pressure on sale. And it just lies 2 days after the valentine day, a popular spending event around the world.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nick Abimanyu

Activity: 406
Merit: 19

View Profile
February 11, 2018, 10:31:31 PM

Neo prices are in a down position (in these three days).
Today, I will buy neo and hold it for a week, or two to three days after Lunar New Year, Neo is predicted to make a big jump after that.
neonomad

Activity: 728
Merit: 110

View Profile
February 13, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

Neo prices are in a down position (in these three days).
Today, I will buy neo and hold it for a week, or two to three days after Lunar New Year, Neo is predicted to make a big jump after that.

Definitely a good plan to buy some NEO this week   Wink
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: