Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 06:25:03 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese New Year?  (Read 1348 times)
kennyy2929

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:11:09 PM

What are your thoughts on the whole Chinese New Year speculation?

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
It is already done! If you know about Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year then I could say Chinese and Korean was already cash out or 'crash' as what you called. People usually cash out before the New Year around 2-week or even more.

yeah, the chinese alrd cash out 2 or 3 weeks ago. Now is the whales who are manipulating the price. can't you see all the pump and dump, the whale is doing this to make more money.
sometime i have time, i will trade a bit during these weeks. i have earned some coins during this pump and dump. but it's quite risky, because u duno when is the pump and dump. better to just hold.
xarly1

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:12:48 PM

Still waiting for the collapse have yet to see red tears on the horizon and is likely to do in 2-3 weeks . And then we will see healthy growth ,but before that you need to purchase
reisuke24

Activity: 358

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:15:21 PM

first 2018 is good value for bitcoin. after it, price fall and many new member lost much money. but, i think in next new Chinese year bitcoin price will pump. actually, this is the best time to buy bitcoin, and you can earn more profit in next month. im still wait to sell altcoin in Chinese's month.
cherryscarlett

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

Power the World for FREE

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:16:09 PM

A lot of people think there's gonna be another crash during that time. Did you buy during this initial crash or are you waiting for mid Februar.? I'm leaning towards the latter.
It is already done! If you know about Chinese New Year/Lunar New Year then I could say Chinese and Korean was already cash out or 'crash' as what you called. People usually cash out before the New Year around 2-week or even more.

yeah, the chinese alrd cash out 2 or 3 weeks ago. Now is the whales who are manipulating the price. can't you see all the pump and dump, the whale is doing this to make more money.
sometime i have time, i will trade a bit during these weeks. i have earned some coins during this pump and dump. but it's quite risky, because u duno when is the pump and dump. better to just hold.
Yes, the Chinese began to cash out a month ago.
Prices are still falling because some financial institutions are manipulating prices.

yareklamator

Activity: 154

Magic is real

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:16:20 PM

On the one hand, I read the opinions of analysts that trading on Chinese exchanges no longer plays a big role in the fall of exchange rates.
On the other hand, we see that every word of politics or the celebration of the new year in China change the market in the direction of reducing capitalization. I do not know how it ends. But until the spring, I think, we should not hope.
AravinthP

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network

View Profile WWW
February 04, 2018, 02:21:15 PM

I keep hearing about this from a lot of the discussions..is this a tradition or unnecessary FUD created?
I spoke to a friend who was in china for a while he says nothing like that.
All we know that is Chinese new year will give them a week of holiday which might reduce the amount of trades and people might take money for spending

UCHAIN
The Next Generation Distributed Smart Network: Blockchain for the Sharing Economy
https://uchain.world/
sharted

Activity: 210
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:22:48 PM

I think Chinese new year will surely impact the price of bitcoin.Nearly two weeks to go on.So this is the right time to inverse in bitcoin for your future.At this new year they may sell their bitcoin for the new year celebration.If I was in China,I will do the same.Happy New year.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:27:31 PM

the important thing to know is that it is all speculation not reality.

people aren't liquidating their assets to go on holidays. at least not everyone does that. and think of it this way, if everyone is so sure that everyone else is selling their assets before the Chinese new year then what would they do? they sell sooner while the price is high not on the last moment when everyone else has already sold and price is lower.

in the end the expectation may cause some drops but not the real sales. those either never happen or happen much sooner than anticipated (maybe last month even).

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
Haunebu

Activity: 3094
Merit: 972

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:41:30 PM
Last edit: February 05, 2018, 06:33:57 AM by Haunebu

I think Chinese new year will surely impact the price of bitcoin.Nearly two weeks to go on.So this is the right time to inverse in bitcoin for your future.At this new year they may sell their bitcoin for the new year celebration.If I was in China,I will do the same.Happy New year.
I do agree with you and I do believe that the Chinese new year will impact the price of bitcoin in the short term based on past history but I think that the entire market will not take a big hit and will continue recovering until bitcoin reaches its old all time high sometime during the middle of this year. I strongly believe this is the case since the market won't stay bearish forever.

I advise everyone to HODL their bitcoins for as long as possible since a lot of unnecessary FUD is being created with relation to the upcoming Chinese new year.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
CurrencyMaster

Activity: 93
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:45:49 PM

many are saying the same to me too .. that it migh crash again during feb 16th and there can be uptrend after it.. well as its crypto we will have to wait n watch

█ █   TIPPER   |   THE SOCIAL ECONOMY   █ █
█████████     ICO LIVE NOW     █████████
━━━━━   WWW.TIPPERECONOMY.IO   ━━━━━
King Koopa

Activity: 44

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:50:08 PM

Yes, the Chinese New Year is certainly something very much anticipated, because it is said that in the Chinese new year bitcoin will cost a penny, because the Chinese will cash their money to celebrate the new year.

I certainly hope you're kidding about Bitcoin only costing a penny due to Chinese New Years. I never heard anything more ridiculous than that
QFT

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:54:34 PM

Just take advantage guys, before all those red envelopes get turned into bitcoin Wink
madwica

Activity: 714
Merit: 531

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 02:58:28 PM

Just take advantage guys, before all those red envelopes get turned into bitcoin Wink
Correct if you have some extra money just do it, sad thing for me my fund was already in limit that is why i am only waiting for the comeback of the value of coins and hoping that this incoming chinese new year all coins will turn to be green field and brings income to all of us.
Ereun

Activity: 322

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:00:17 PM

What with this can affect the price of Altcoin.. ???Although it had recovered to be at USD 10,142, but bad luck Bitcoin still continues until early February. Digital currency was once again experienced a slump that forced 1 BTC worth 8.568  USD. Throughout January this year has been a difficult time for most investors who play in Bitcoin digital currency.
DedvTapkax

Activity: 420

Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:01:51 PM

I think that after the Chinese new year the situation on the market will improve. Many traders will return for work and trade will be more active. New money will come in crypto

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:03:06 PM

China is one of the most influential countries in Cryptocurrency and this is the best chance to see the whole market collapse because of the high demand for cash by Chinese people. If you invest at this time, this is probably the best chance you can get cheap Bitcoin and all other altcoin.
jpoker272727
Legendary

Activity: 1137
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:06:56 PM

as the New Year of Chinese come closer, the cryptocurrency will remain on a crash, but let's not cut ours loses as we need to hold more and buy more on the dip. after the new year will have the best time to have in crypto again.
this happens yearly so no need to panic. let's take a look at 2017 graph and study why this is really happening now.
If you panic then you lose.
feny.blackpink

Activity: 196

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:08:49 PM

i read everywhere that the bitcoin crash cause is chinese lunar year.
are chinese peoples really buy the present with bitcoin ?
i tought their government ban crypto.
gribble

Activity: 966
Merit: 552

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:10:29 PM

I don't think if the cryptos currencies price went down due to Chinese new year, i just buy and sell cryptocurrencies based on the trend of price and right now all of cryptocurrencies are down trend, i will wait until the price to be stable then buy back holding for long time investment, but for trading altcoins i used very short term strategy when get the profit i will sell all of them, that's it.
choychifung

Activity: 98

View Profile
February 04, 2018, 03:13:43 PM

yeah, make sense that Chinese will cash out their Bitcoin for their new year.
Good time to invest when down in market

SafeKeet ICO: A new cryptocurrency for a Simple, Smart & Secure digital safe deposit box
—————— ■  ICO SALE FEBRUARY 1, 2018  ■ ——————
WhitepaperBitcointalk ANNTelegramTwitterFacebookLinkedIn
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: