Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 04:51:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Chinese New Year?  (Read 1349 times)
AleksandrKosov

Activity: 140
Merit: 12

PITCH – THE FUTURE OF OPPORTUNITY

View Profile
February 14, 2018, 04:35:10 PM

Let's think logically. Chinese New Year does not herald a fall in prices. The Chinese New Year is the reason for the fall in trading volumes and only. And the growth / fall in prices from this can not depend.

korchenkov

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:38:49 AM

Yeah, I'm also expecting that and its a great opportunity to buy at a very low price. I think this quarter is the time of buying. Its quite sad but we need to hold until the best price to sell.
alt18coins

Activity: 261
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:22:15 PM

Due to Chinese new year the price of coin falls down and it is high time to buy at low price because after that it will give you high profit.
Shaminyue

Activity: 119

View Profile
February 21, 2018, 02:56:14 PM

I bought some also but they haven't increased until now Cheesy still keeping hope with my choices.
brokkoly

Activity: 198
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 25, 2018, 09:03:00 PM

That's interesting and I am not aware with this news. It actually got a point, most of the Chinese crypto investors will definitely get their funds to celebrate Chinese new year, just like what happen this Christmas and New year (even not Chinese). This will be a good  entry point to grab those tokens and coins at its lowest price. We have to keep an eye with the market closely.
I just honestly don’t see investors being like let me cash out my investments to fund New Years festivities. It seems like a ridiculous idea to me. People are in crypto for money and adoption of the tech and I don’t see a holiday regardless of the magnitude getting in the way of that.
pergola

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:28:04 AM

That's interesting and I am not aware with this news. It actually got a point, most of the Chinese crypto investors will definitely get their funds to celebrate Chinese new year, just like what happen this Christmas and New year (even not Chinese). This will be a good  entry point to grab those tokens and coins at its lowest price. We have to keep an eye with the market closely.
I just honestly don’t see investors being like let me cash out my investments to fund New Years festivities. It seems like a ridiculous idea to me. People are in crypto for money and adoption of the tech and I don’t see a holiday regardless of the magnitude getting in the way of that.
I agree, it's like some kind of fiction or justification for reducing the price of coins. The reasons for the decrease or increase in the price of crypto currency are more complicated, you can not write off everything only for holidays.  Wink

mariayaz

Activity: 294
Merit: 3

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 09:43:35 AM

Only new investors can cashout money for festivals etc, its not possible for wise investor who has invested in a long term, cashing out money for shopping. Most of investors are investing in crypto for long term which means its spare money for them and not from every day use.

✦✦✦✦✦  ☸ SECURE - FAST - FAIR ☸  ✦✦✦✦✦   (https://www.bitgame.com/?trackCode=BITCOINTALK)
ternyabin

Activity: 238

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 09:41:12 AM

Only new investors can cashout money for festivals etc, its not possible for wise investor who has invested in a long term, cashing out money for shopping. Most of investors are investing in crypto for long term which means its spare money for them and not from every day use.
Yes, probably you are right. A professional investor will not withdraw money before the holidays in order to buy gifts. But it seems to me that the share of professional investors in the market is not so great, therefore, not professional investors can significantly influence the price by their actions.  Wink
ptolimeus

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:18:11 PM

Yes, probably you are right. A professional investor will not withdraw money before the holidays in order to buy gifts. But it seems to me that the share of professional investors in the market is not so great, therefore, not professional investors can significantly influence the price by their actions.  Wink
There is no accurate data on how much of the total number of investors occupy professionals, this is facilitated by the fact that crypto currencies are anonymous. But in any case, the proportion of non-professionals is large enough to influence the price of crypto currencies, so the price of coins before the holidays is often reduced.
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 01:46:52 AM

Chinese New Year can only have positive effect to cryptocurrency.
One primary reason is that Chinese people gather together during Spring Festival.
More people will get to know crypto because of this.
vdhsas

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:08:43 AM

Let me tell you that time has proven everything. Now that the Chinese New Year is over, the price of bitcoin has slowly risen.
The Cryptologist

Activity: 546

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 02:10:59 AM

One primary reason is that Chinese people gather together during Spring Festival.

That's very far-fetched. I've seen Chinese New Year many times and they strictly follow their traditions and most of the time, they pray to their dead loved ones and ancestors so crypto has no room for that occassion.
AlexAtom

Activity: 560
Merit: 10

YOUC - www.youengine.io

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 03:26:30 AM

Now chinese new year has already ended about half month ago.
looks like not much effect on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies after that.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
moonriver

Activity: 392
Merit: 152

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 09:33:06 AM

That's very far-fetched. I've seen Chinese New Year many times and they strictly follow their traditions and most of the time, they pray to their dead loved ones and ancestors so crypto has no room for that occassion.
Not at all.
Chinese New Year give Chinese an opportunity to gather together from all around the country.
Some rural residents will get information from their urban friends.
sunX3

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 05, 2018, 10:22:02 AM

Now chinese new year has already ended about half month ago.
looks like not much effect on bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies after that.

Yeah pretty much nothing came out, i don't think a lot of people were expecting that but it's interesting to see the reaction of people.
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:26:40 AM

Well, as we see this event has already passed and some gateway as everyone had been waiting and did not happen, the market is further fluctuating and nobody knows what to expect further.
VenturaBro

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:37:11 AM

Well, as we see this event has already passed and some gateway as everyone had been waiting and did not happen, the market is further fluctuating and nobody knows what to expect further.

Yeah it pretty much had no effect and will not as well any time from now.

DrToken

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 10:39:53 AM

You are right, but the unknown frightens us. I am afraid of prices dumps because of chinese investors...
tulpash

Activity: 336

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:26:36 PM

You are right, but the unknown frightens us. I am afraid of prices dumps because of chinese investors...
You overestimate the influence of Chinese investors. Of course, there are many people in China, but not so many investors. I believe that South Korea and Japan have a greater impact on the crypto currency market.  Smiley
Yalovtsev

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 06, 2018, 08:30:37 PM

Yes, there was much talk about the fact that before NG Chinese prices are so-so,and in the correction area,and only after NG Chinese,should begin rising gradually or vzryvnoi until smotrem,and we hope for an explosive,as 3 months of correction and drawdown it's tough

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: