Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:33:00 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Ethereum can go under $600?  (Read 1271 times)
sebastianpenguen

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:46:28 PM

Please look at fibonacci correction points of ETH from the price charts of bitfinex let's say. There was a strong resistance at $600 and it really worked. The next wave happened around $900-950 and this shows that ETH will target $3,000 this year.
EvaGC

Activity: 476
Merit: 11

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 03:53:20 PM

I believe everything is possible in these times of extreme volatility!
kickdapa

Activity: 627
Merit: 103

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 04:24:51 PM

very difficult. Because the support area of ETH is $ 750-800 so if I want ETH to go down $ 600 then I think something horrible happens. for example, bitcoin goes down 5k $

hovrah

Activity: 756

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:43:33 PM

very difficult. Because the support area of ETH is $ 750-800 so if I want ETH to go down $ 600 then I think something horrible happens. for example, bitcoin goes down 5k $
on the probability of what events I do not even want to think, because such a reduction in the price of these coins will directly enter the world of crypto-currency to the dust. Think only for what money people invested a couple of months ago in these coins.
jesselui

Activity: 854
Merit: 109

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 05:46:16 PM

I think never.Ethereum has a good potential.End of this year it will be 2-3k dollars. Cool Cool

Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!      │      TRIDENT PROTOCOL      │      HIGH FIXED APY  >>> 382,945%
THE HIGH PAYING AUTO-STAKING & AUTO-COMPOUNDING PROTOCOL

██████████████|               Twitter               |              Telegram              |                Reddit                |██████████████
tot-o

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:10:48 PM

There is a possibility for everything and also the worst case scenario that it will go down as lower as $400 and below, so fasten your seatbelt and ready your heart. As a part of course for the Bitcoin community, let's do our best to spread the word of bitcoin to gather more investor to our side, it will help to sustain the price of ethereum.
bfriedman228

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

Presale is live!

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:18:04 PM

I think never.Ethereum has a good potential.End of this year it will be 2-3k dollars. Cool Cool

I agree with you, this coin has a very large potential, and I am confident that there will not be a big drop in prices. I expect 5,000 dollars from this coin by the end of the year.

MERITT   P  R  O  T  O  C  O  L      WHITEPAPER
Decentralized Fundraising & Token Issuance
███████   TWITTER               BITCOINTALK               TELEGRAM   ███████
Mihan

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 06:21:25 PM

I have not ever seen the whole market under red signals.
Bitcoin now $8049,
Ethereum now $816. Its probably going low.
Is there any chance to go it under $600?
If its gone, then it will crash a lot as from my thinking.
I have already said more than once that this is just a temporary drop, then there will be a sharp jump. And this confirmation of the price for today has grown much and my opinion is that there will still be growth
TwoSides

Activity: 125

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:36:17 PM

There is a possibility for everything and also the worst case scenario that it will go down as lower as $400 and below, so fasten your seatbelt and ready your heart. As a part of course for the Bitcoin community, let's do our best to spread the word of bitcoin to gather more investor to our side, it will help to sustain the price of ethereum.

Good thing that the worst case scenario did not happen because ETH is on its $900 mark today. I guess it is working to break that $1k rate too and its possible that we will see ETH on that rate again after a couple of days. Hope there'll be no FUD for the meantime so our coins could get back to its original prices soon.
cryptocommoner

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 07:38:38 PM

Good thing that the worst case scenario did not happen because ETH is on its $900 mark today. I guess it is working to break that $1k rate too and its possible that we will see ETH on that rate again after a couple of days. Hope there'll be no FUD for the meantime so our coins could get back to its original prices soon.

I would rather it crash and burn and I will buy it all up when people panic-sell on the super cheap  Grin
Viscera

Activity: 660

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:03:54 PM

It may or may not. but depends on the situation of the marketcap. They follow Bitcoin's news they are connected as one. With it's price today maybe it a sign of bullish, Asian market is here to stay and joining the world of crypto so you could buy and hold some.
mavipapagan

Activity: 111

TEND, TOKENISING LUXURY ASSETS

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:22:57 PM

It was a close call but thankfully it didn’t drop below $600. Because it was an important support point. I saw it like 10k support for bitcoin. After bitcoin drop below 10k it came down till 6-7 k. I think ethereum will keep on growing and reach 2k before it’s too long.

boss1dg

Activity: 350

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 09:24:58 PM

guys before replying check the date when op posted it .

around 5th feb every coin was falling like doomsday , so in panic he might created this thread , and in real it touched 600$ mark almost .

but market is recovered now and ether is 930$ so relax .

if market will be stable then ether is going no where , it will only rise in value .

BroganBloodstone

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:22:31 PM

guys before replying check the date when op posted it .

around 5th feb every coin was falling like doomsday , so in panic he might created this thread , and in real it touched 600$ mark almost .

but market is recovered now and ether is 930$ so relax .

if market will be stable then ether is going no where , it will only rise in value .

Yeah. I am kicking myself for not picking some up that day when it was so close to $600. Now it has gone up a lot which puts me off, so waiting for another dip.
cercitolga4545

Activity: 714

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:38:28 PM

Ethereum will close to $ 1000 soon. I see a great future in Ethereum. I will try to make more purchases for my capital. I think the most robust project of the ethereum market.
daviejoneslocker

Activity: 15

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 10:47:33 PM

My understanding is that Ethereum has far too large of a user base to crash and not recover. There are many tokens on the Ethereum network and the Ethereum blockchain can acctually be used for something other than to prove transactions.

When OP made this post, Ethereum was crashing alongside Bitcoin, but the crash was due to a bitcoin correction. Probably in the future, Bitcoin wont hold so much weight over Ethereum and the prices wont synchronize as much.
mharz

Activity: 336
Merit: 260

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:00:20 PM

Ethereum will close to $ 1000 soon. I see a great future in Ethereum. I will try to make more purchases for my capital. I think the most robust project of the ethereum market.
I believe that ethereum coin can't go back down into $600, maybe it will continue grow up and I'm sure they were reach $1000 or much higher than that. As I can see now ethereum coin are healthy condition in the market so if you invest now you can surely gaining high amount of profits.

Aside from that South Korea allowed again the trading of crypto currencies so there's a high tendency that all crypto currency in the digital world will growing up including the ethereum.
laluna24

Activity: 511
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 16, 2018, 11:54:04 PM

I think it can't go under $600 as this has a great future indeed. Yes it is possible it will reach close to that price, so for me it is still the best buy today. Ethereum will continue to grow this year and the value will surely rise.
anks

Activity: 572
Merit: 259

LSK, QTUM

View Profile
February 17, 2018, 01:21:09 AM

at the crash eth lost only 1/3 of its worth
btc and many other coins lost nearly the half and more of its worth
by the demand of many icos eth doesnt fall that fast

LISK
          ▄██▄
        ▄██████▄
      ▄██████████▄
    ▄██████████████▄
    ▀██████████████▀
      ████████████
       ██████████
       ▀████████▀
      ████████████
     ██████████████
      ████████████
        ▀██████▀
                 ▄▄   ▄▄
                ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
               ▄▀     ▀▀
           ▄▄▄▄█▄
       ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
   ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
  █  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
   ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
    █                  █
     █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
      ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
        ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▄▀▄              ▄▀▀   ▀▀▄
    ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄         █     ▄   ▀▀█▀
      ▀▄▄  ▀▀▄▄     █         █▀
      ▀▄ ▀     ▀▀▄▄▀         █
       ▄▀▀▄                  █
        ▀▄▄                 █
  ▀█▄▄     ▀▄              █
    ▀▄▀▀▀▀▀▀         ▄    █
      ▀▄▄          ▄▀▀ ▄▄▀
         ▀▀▄▄     ▄▄▄▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀      ▀▀▄▄
  █              █ ▄
 █                █ ▀▄
 █                █  ▀▄
  █              █    █
▄▀ ▄▄          ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀
    ▄▀▄            ▄▀▄
   █   █          █   █
  █     █ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █     █
 ▄▀      ▀      ▀      ▀▄
 █                      █
█       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       █
█    ▄▀▀          ▀▀▄    █
█   ▄▀   ▄      ▄   ▀▄   █
 █  █   ███    ███   █  █
  █  █   ▀      ▀   █  █
   ▀▄ ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀ ▄▀
     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
CHAT
bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 20, 2018, 01:17:45 AM

If Bitcoin will continue to crash then ETH will also crash. So its really possible for ETH to go under $600. But many are positive that Bitcoin will rise again so ETH will also increase its value.
ETH and Bitcoin not always move in the same direction but for that to happen we need to have different views about the coins, right now most of the FUD that came was against cryptocurrencies in general and not only against bitcoin so it makes sense the whole market lost value and not only bitcoin, but if we get good news for bitcoin and bad news for ETH it makes sense bitcoin will go up while ETH goes down.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: