Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 10:04:23 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: What is going on?  (Read 1341 times)
gandame

Activity: 924
Merit: 505

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 10:54:05 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
Don't you worry everything its been alright just wait and hold market now are falling but it will recover soon. This year bitcoin can be higher the price than last year so keep on holding.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Activity + Trust + Earned Merit == The Most Recognized Users on Bitcointalk
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Arwinkim

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 11:31:11 PM

This is not the first time the whole market has crashed over 80% so just relax everything will be good. I suggest you buy more btc and eth. I think market is ready to rebound after G20 summit that resulted good conclusion.
upsidedown75
Legendary

Activity: 1288
Merit: 1036

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:30:39 PM

This scenerio happened yearly mostly the first until midyear as i have noticed in doing my research. Most likely during the half year until before the year 2018 ends, all who are patiently waited can will rejoice because bitcoins and altcoins will be in a rocket high again. So whenever we've got extra money, then this will be the best time to buy people and see the results in few months.
I have noticed this too and it seems it is just how it is going to keep being for now and usually not only in cryptocurrency market as it seems it happens too in stocks, maybe just my imagination anyway. I guess we just have to wait and see what the year 2018 is going to bring after this huge downtrend which I am sure if the market can recover hugely after this, it should be a worthy one to wait for.

You can see that the market in recent days is fluctuating continuously and difficult to predict, bitcoin and Ethereum prices are continuously reduced in recent days and there is no sign of recovery. So I think the market is volatile and we should not invest at this point, which is extremely dangerous if the market is going down.
The market will always be difficult to predict, but for traders, they will always know how to play with the fluctuations in the market for their benefit while the holders can only have one choice which is just to hold and wait for a recovery in the market which is bound to always happen anyway. We have a highly speculative environment with a huge volatility, so I do not expect anything different.
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry
HOLD TO THE DIE.
Try not to get discouraged.

A good slogan, I hope many people will like you, which makes the value of Crytopia increase.
aoihs00

Activity: 700
Merit: 300

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:30:49 PM

Here we reassure you that have some more guts to stay in the crypto and you will witness the best side of the crypto real soon. We are literally standing at the edge of black hole where everything is getting sucked up but I am sure that we the crypto lovers will be the first one to get into it and come out from the second side of it to see whole new bright world with no rules and regulation.

That might look like very dramatic mode but yeah something similar is happening. Those who will escape the edge of black whole they will return to old and tired earth and there wont be any more fun. Better stick to the plan and continue investing into crypto.
RodeoX
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1147

The revolution will be monetized!

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:34:56 PM

Just curious, what are any of you doing to move the BTC economy? There is nobody but you to call retailers, government officials, etc. Do you think someone somewhere is going to do your work for you?

The gospel according to Satoshi - https://bitcoin.org/bitcoin.pdf
Free bitcoin in ? - Stay tuned for this years Bitcoin hunt!
yesss

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 11:32:50 PM

You can see that the successful G20 summit has helped the market recover strongly, both bitcoin and altcoin are rising together and there is no sign of slowing down, this is the opportunity to lay them. We can enter the market and trade bitcoin. On the other hand, the price of ETH is leveling off and there are signs of mitigation due to the great influence from the manufacturer.
pissyas

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 09:54:08 AM

You can easily realize that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days have shown signs of recovery dramatically after several days of continuous decline. The bitcoin price hit $ 7300 and immediately turned around and the current correction at $ 9,000 is still recovering. As for ETH, the current price is still not resolved by the problems from the manufacturer.
gabmen

Activity: 1246
Merit: 529

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:11:22 PM

You can easily realize that the price of bitcoin and altcoin in the past few days have shown signs of recovery dramatically after several days of continuous decline. The bitcoin price hit $ 7300 and immediately turned around and the current correction at $ 9,000 is still recovering. As for ETH, the current price is still not resolved by the problems from the manufacturer.

The thing is, you've been in the market for just a month. There have been more severe drops in the past and its probably best to listen to experienced crypto traders who've been here for a long time. Ready yourself to hold for months if i were you since your profit won't come overnight.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.YoBit AirDrop $.|.Get 700 YoDollars for Free!.🏆
Report to moderator 

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..███████████████████████████████
wuvdoll
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1025

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 09:15:39 AM

Im also worried about the continuous price drop of bitcoin. Ive been holding my bitcoin for quite a while now. But you see being paranoid won't help me, I wanted to stay optimistic and believe that bitcoin will recover from all if this crashes.

I understand that many people try to launch FUD to create FOMO, so keep up the psychology in this market otherwise you will be led by the nose.
You cannot launch FUD to create FOMO, you either create FUD to drop the price, or create a huge spike to spring in some FOMOs in the market. Whichever way, it is always the style used for whales to make some huge money in the market and that is what I see going on. The market now is a really volatile one and we just have to live with it, but having this now, does not mean the market will not recover and get better in the long run.
roflmao129

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 05:19:15 PM

Don't you worry everything its been alright just wait and hold market now are falling but it will recover soon. This year bitcoin can be higher the price than last year so keep on holding.
Yes, but if we are a good trader, we can turn this disadvantage into an advantage. I know that there are many traders who understand how to make money during this crash/ They will not only hold their coin but also make some move and trade their coin. By that way, they are capable to earn even more money

whyrqa

Activity: 1093
Merit: 103

View Profile WWW
March 23, 2018, 07:31:57 PM

Yes, but if we are a good trader, we can turn this disadvantage into an advantage. I know that there are many traders who understand how to make money during this crash/ They will not only hold their coin but also make some move and trade their coin. By that way, they are capable to earn even more money
The fact is that it means that the market has some fluctuations in many coins in price. On this basis, even a 5 or 10% difference in price, this is quite good money for trading.

#business #forextrader #bitcoinnews #invest
HuyNgu99 (OP)

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 08:31:15 PM

I am the main breadwinner of the family, I just want to earn more income, I am wondering what to do, my account is loss 40% by this storm Sad

What price did you buy in at? I'm guessing that it was higher than $6,400?

If you have an account on Poloniex, you can lend your coins out, and increase your stash that way. Otherwise be calm and hold unless you have invested money that you need for daily living (which you shouldn't have done, bitcoin and cryptos in general are risky).

I have invested in the BTC and the top coin, and it seems that there is a big storm, many coin is falling. I am waiting for the correction.
Dwarf42

Activity: 308

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:04:30 PM

You can see that the market has steadily rebounded in the last two days due to positive information since the G20 summit. Therefore, I think the price of bitcoin will temporarily adjust slightly. But bitcoin prices will not be able to rise sharply and may drop at any time as the market is still in the primary down cycle so we can not expect much in bitcoin.
margert

Activity: 224

View Profile
March 23, 2018, 11:37:52 PM

You can see that after the G20 summit, the price of bitcoin altcoin has been increasing steadily for the last two days, but you may find that the price of ETH is showing signs of slowing down and slightly decreasing. I think that the downside of ETH is due to bad news from the manufacturer that has made ETH prices drop sharply in the past few days. So in this point you should invest in bitcoin.
The_Dark_Knight

Activity: 840
Merit: 502

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 03:23:03 AM

You have too little experience avoid making any kind of trade right now, wait until you understand not the only how to read charts and relevant information like that, you need to understand why the price move the way does, it is very simple why the price is going down and it has been going down since December, that is because we were in the middle of a bubble and you cannot expect for the price to keep growing, at some point it needed to crash.
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 24, 2018, 07:42:04 AM

The market now was in difficult situition the prices of altcoins and bitcoin are going down, hopefully it can recover their prices soon once the market will stable their supply and demand so that the investors will not be afraid.
justdimin

Activity: 2996
Merit: 670

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 09:49:17 AM

When the market is down people worry a lot and I just do not know why they do since there plan has always been to hold for the long run. I am not the type who would actually bother much about things like this since I understand how the whole market works, but in the real sense, let's face it, if everyone can understand that this is a level of volatility that cannot be removed and none of it means the market is screwed, they will start understanding the need not to worry.

Whatever is happening with the bitcoin market and looking for another buying opportunity is the only thing I do all the times. Because I do not have any second opinion on the future of bitcoins hence I never need to worry on what is happening in bitcoin world right now.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
mung_nasib

Activity: 602

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:44:17 PM

When the market is in poor condition it includes a great opportunity for traders to immediately buy an asset so in looking for guaranteed income if you are able to be patient to wait for the market back to normal.

shone08

Activity: 602
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 26, 2018, 12:52:54 PM

How are the markets a few near day? Can anybody tell me? I have been in the market for 1 month and been advised to buy BTC and ETH, but I do not understand why in coinmarketcap all coin including coin top also fell continuously breaking through the bottom. Please reassure me: ((  Cry Cry Cry

Yes this is absolutely right even the market continue to its down trend more traders make a way on how to earn profit in this situation, dip price good opportunity to buy coins a small pump up create a big income this is the circle of trading.
This situation is not permanent there will be a good changes in a few months or week.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: