Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 10:58:24 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 🚀[ANN] BITSCHOOL pre-ICO: Adaptive Artificial Intelligence eLearning Platform🚀  (Read 4366 times)
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:55:39 AM

good project that i have joined.

Hi spmalli,

Thanks and welcome^^

Cheers,
BitSchool

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
There are several different types of Bitcoin clients. The most secure are full nodes like Bitcoin Core, which will follow the rules of the network no matter what miners do. Even if every miner decided to create 1000 bitcoins per block, full nodes would stick to the rules and reject those blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 11:58:18 AM

BITSCHOOL is able to come out with such an interactive platform to benefit people and nowadays usage of phones,  tables and apps is becoming more and more prominent compare to the olden days,  will BITSCHOOL be interested to make this AI platform into an app that
 will be more widely use by people nowadays.

Hey raddish,

That's exactly our plan. Of course there are a lot of people (including myself) who are more comfortable using the user-friendly keyboard and the big screen laptops (or even desktops...^^;) provide, but honestly most works are done on smartphones or pads as we are always busy moving between places. So definitely all of our products will be developed in ways the responsiveness to these gadgets are optimized. In particular, to realize the seamless connections between our AI products and tutoring so that students can get instant help even within their classes or on their way home, and businessmen can get spontaneous feedback on their presentations or interview preps, the availability on portable devices is a bit MUST! And guess what! We have just the right people with the right technological skill sets to make all of this happen in the most user-friendly and efficient fashion. Thanks for raising this important aspect! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Since now the market is mostly dominate by Android or Apple app BITSCHOOL have any suggestions whether should BITSCHOOL go into which app first or both at the same time to capture a bigger market at the same time.

Hi raddish,

We will go absolutely with the latter targeting both Android and Apple, so users can rest assured they'll be able to use our Apps on any digital device regardless of its brand^^

Cheers,
BitSchool

If BITSCHOOL venture into the app market will the functions or quality of both the app and the website be on part or there will still be some difference as some apps I am using now claim to be user friendly but when I started to use it I rather convert back to using the website. 

Don't forget one important aspect which is the main idea of all, which is while maintaining the quality of the platforms no matter app or website the most important is the study materials quality provided to the students can remained at a constant level while having a very user friendly platform for the users.

Hi universal3ee,

Can't agree more! That's why we have a separate function called Course Admins who will help us maintain and improve the quality of our contents and also keep them abreast with the latest development in different education systems.

Best,
BitSchool
hocontinhnghich

Activity: 37

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 12:03:35 PM

great project in 2018
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:16:24 PM

great project in 2018

Hi hocontinhnghich,

Thanks, stay tuned^^

Best,
BitSchool
Kaneh86

Activity: 21

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 01:43:06 PM

Telegram username : @Kaneh86
Twitter username : @kaneh_baglary
gmail ID :kanehminu@gmail.com
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 23, 2018, 01:45:07 PM

Telegram username : @Kaneh86
Twitter username : @kaneh_baglary
gmail ID :kanehminu@gmail.com

Hey Kaneh86,

Please post the airdrop info on: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2956937

Best,
BitSchool
babedota

Activity: 350
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 08:58:44 PM

BitSchool will apply the global online tutorial market and the global eLearning marketplace and provide personalized learning tailored to the level of students' proficiency and needs per topic, the educational concept is not the only one but hopefully this will be the best. The progress of the education world has become one of the goals that must be considered very mature, because it will greatly affect the progress in the future, as well as to create a successor generation that is quite reliable. hopefully a very useful project in the future will be successful and get a lot of supporters.
nccr

Activity: 140

View Profile
February 23, 2018, 09:18:02 PM

What will happen to unsold coins ?? It  will be burned or to do something, nothing is mentioned regarding this issue I think in whitepaper.
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:46:58 AM

What will happen to unsold coins ?? It  will be burned or to do something, nothing is mentioned regarding this issue I think in whitepaper.

Hi nccr,

All unsold coins will be donated to our GoGreenFund and used for issuing token scholarships to low-income students. In the whitepaper, you can find this under 6. BitSchool Token Sale - Unsold Tokens. Please refer.

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:50:36 AM

Interesting e-learning project, nice

Hi samar56,

Thank you. BitSchool is not just an eLearning project, it combines Artificial Intelligence with teaching and tutoring. And this connection creates a synergy that is the ideal personalized learning experience. Please don't forget to check our website at www.bitschool.io and our whitepaper, and learn more about the innovative BitSchool project^^

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 01:34:51 AM

BitSchool will apply the global online tutorial market and the global eLearning marketplace and provide personalized learning tailored to the level of students' proficiency and needs per topic, the educational concept is not the only one but hopefully this will be the best. The progress of the education world has become one of the goals that must be considered very mature, because it will greatly affect the progress in the future, as well as to create a successor generation that is quite reliable. hopefully a very useful project in the future will be successful and get a lot of supporters.

Hi babedota,

You captured our project very well! Thank you for your interest to understand and see the value of BitSchool, really appreciate it^^ Like you said, education is an evolving process and as new technologies emerges, we have to integrate them to better our education and that for our next generation! That's exactly what we aim to do at BitSchool, so stay tuned and keep your interest and support for our project! ^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:48:50 AM

BITSCHOOL is able to come out with such an interactive platform to benefit people and nowadays usage of phones,  tables and apps is becoming more and more prominent compare to the olden days,  will BITSCHOOL be interested to make this AI platform into an app that

Hey raddish,

That's exactly our plan. Of course there are a lot of people (including myself) who are more comfortable using the user-friendly keyboard and the big screen laptops (or even desktops...^^;) provide, but honestly most works are done on smartphones or pads as we are always busy moving between places. So definitely all of our products will be developed in ways the responsiveness to these gadgets are optimized. In particular, to realize the seamless connections between our AI products and tutoring so that students can get instant help even within their classes or on their way home, and businessmen can get spontaneous feedback on their presentations or interview preps, the availability on portable devices is a bit MUST! And guess what! We have just the right people with the right technological skill sets to make all of this happen in the most user-friendly and efficient fashion. Thanks for raising this important aspect! ^^

Best,
BitSchool

Since now the market is mostly dominate by Android or Apple app BITSCHOOL have any suggestions whether should BITSCHOOL go into which app first or both at the same time to capture a bigger market at the same time.

Hi raddish,

We will go absolutely with the latter targeting both Android and Apple, so users can rest assured they'll be able to use our Apps on any digital device regardless of its brand^^

Cheers,
BitSchool

If BITSCHOOL venture into the app market will the functions or quality of both the app and the website be on part or there will still be some difference as some apps I am using now claim to be user friendly but when I started to use it I rather convert back to using the website. 

Don't forget one important aspect which is the main idea of all, which is while maintaining the quality of the platforms no matter app or website the most important is the study materials quality provided to the students can remained at a constant level while having a very user friendly platform for the users.

Hi universal3ee,

Can't agree more! That's why we have a separate function called Course Admins who will help us maintain and improve the quality of our contents and also keep them abreast with the latest development in different education systems.

Best,
BitSchool

Good to know that someone will be there to oversee the course materials quality contents.

━  ━━  ━━━       colletrix       ━━━  ━━  ━        [ I E O June 2019 ]        ━
Bridging the Physical and V (https://www.colletrix.com/#/)
kuranggizi

Activity: 274
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 02:58:47 AM

a project that develops the best and most effective educational platform as I look at it. this project can develop because of its long experience. hopefully this project will grow faster in the future
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:36:20 AM

Hey raddish,

Best,
BitSchool

Hi raddish,

Cheers,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

Best,
BitSchool

Good to know that someone will be there to oversee the course materials quality contents.

Hi universal3ee,

Actually we are in talk with various eLearning partners and the Course Admins seem to be an attractive content management and oversight system to them. It might become the new way to manage contents that are not only designed and prepared by professional content creators, but come from real practitioners who are at the forefront of teaching and tutoring and hence know what the audience and learners most need and also deliver it in the most efficient ways.

Best,
BitSchool
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 03:44:26 AM

a project that develops the best and most effective educational platform as I look at it. this project can develop because of its long experience. hopefully this project will grow faster in the future

Hi kuranggizi,

Thank you for your compliment of our project! 50 years (and more) of teaching experience has been combined to create the best and most effective AI driven eLearning platform connected with online tutoring that will be launched with all AI capabilities between 2018 and 2019. This ambitious roadmap is only possible because of the BitSchool team's experience, expertise and passion to make a difference and the help of the community, meaning you. So please keep encouraging us and lend us your continuous and strong support^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:03:47 AM

Hi may i check with you what exchange are your token to be traded on? And do you have a plan to integrate a crypto exchange function in your platform?
Hello^^

Thx for putting this question on our BitSchool ANN thread. As I mentioned, it would be of great interest to our BitSchool supporters, followers, and prospective participants in our token sale ^^

We haven't decided yet with respect to the exchange(s) that our BSCH will be traded on. However, currently we're researching the best options and once our Token Sale is complete, it will be listed on exchange(s) and we will formally announce it on our webpage, newsletter and other social media venues. As to the crypto exchange function, currently we don't have plans to implement it, but it's definitely an option in our future if it's going to facilitate the BSCH transactions on our platform and thereby ease the purchasing process of our products and services for our users.

Best,
BitSchool

I would like to rewind a couple of pages back as i went back to the token section and have some new doubts, how much would BITSCHOOL like to supply the token to the market to reach the soft and hard cap of what BITSCHOOL want to raise?

warda1989

Activity: 166
Merit: 29

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 04:07:40 AM

this project is very interesting, I see this project has a very neat arrangement in the development of ICO to promote this coin and also a platform that is very genius I think, hopefully the future of this project is better known and will achieve the target that has been planned
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:29:24 AM

Hi may i check with you what exchange are your token to be traded on? And do you have a plan to integrate a crypto exchange function in your platform?
Hello^^

Thx for putting this question on our BitSchool ANN thread. As I mentioned, it would be of great interest to our BitSchool supporters, followers, and prospective participants in our token sale ^^

We haven't decided yet with respect to the exchange(s) that our BSCH will be traded on. However, currently we're researching the best options and once our Token Sale is complete, it will be listed on exchange(s) and we will formally announce it on our webpage, newsletter and other social media venues. As to the crypto exchange function, currently we don't have plans to implement it, but it's definitely an option in our future if it's going to facilitate the BSCH transactions on our platform and thereby ease the purchasing process of our products and services for our users.

Best,
BitSchool

I would like to rewind a couple of pages back as i went back to the token section and have some new doubts, how much would BITSCHOOL like to supply the token to the market to reach the soft and hard cap of what BITSCHOOL want to raise?

Hi universal3ee,

First of all, we're issuing 400,000,000BSCH and 75% of this (300,000,000BSCH) will be distributed to the public. Also 60% of the raised public fund is allocated to cover our R&D of our online tutoring platform (10%) and AI products (50%). The soft cap is basically 1% of the total token distribution which amounts to 4Mil BSCH which will only cover basic development costs of our tutoring platform and AI products. We have already begun the development of our Adaptive AI Assessment app and it's posted on our webpage as the MVP. So with this small amount of money, we will definitely not be able to develop such advanced features as the Adaptive Video Technology or Intelligent Marking System. However, in this case, we will continue our development nevertheless and will look for other funding options as well. Right from the start, we've decided to go with the ICO as it allows us the most ideal funding method for high-impact, high-potential ventures like BitSchool with the financial support of our community. Also we have so far received a number of love calls from private investors but did not pursue them because of this reason. So even if we are not successful and reach only the min cap, we're confident we will find interested investors willing to help us continue our development of our advanced technologies. But let's hope we won't reach this point ^^; If we hit the hard cap, then we won't get distracted by the R&D cost anymore and can fully dedicate our manpower and mental resources to design, develop and deploy our fully-equipped tutoring platform and comprehensive list of AI products as soon as possible so that users can gain fast access to these innovative service and product lines. So for this, the help from our community is really important and we look forward to your contribution to making personalized learning and equal affordability of high-quality education the entrenched practices of our future education.

Best,
BitSchool  
Bitschoolai (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 04:35:04 AM

this project is very interesting, I see this project has a very neat arrangement in the development of ICO to promote this coin and also a platform that is very genius I think, hopefully the future of this project is better known and will achieve the target that has been planned

Hi warda1989,

Right! That's why we need your helps! You and we know how innovative the BitSchool products, services and their connections and synergy are, and what positive change and impact it will have on creating the ideal personalized learning environment along with equal affordability of education, so we have to reach out to as many people as possible as they will instantly see and understand the meaning of these potential changes and impacts to the future of our education, ourselves, and our next generations. So please continue your interest and become BitSchool's ambassador! We really appreciate your support and encouragement^^

Best,
BitSchool
universal3ee

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 05:00:42 AM

Hello^^

Best,
BitSchool

Hi universal3ee,

First of all, we're issuing 400,000,000BSCH and 75% of this (300,000,000BSCH) will be distributed to the public. Also 60% of the raised public fund is allocated to cover our R&D of our online tutoring platform (10%) and AI products (50%). The soft cap is basically 1% of the total token distribution which amounts to 4Mil BSCH which will only cover basic development costs of our tutoring platform and AI products. We have already begun the development of our Adaptive AI Assessment app and it's posted on our webpage as the MVP. So with this small amount of money, we will definitely not be able to develop such advanced features as the Adaptive Video Technology or Intelligent Marking System. However, in this case, we will continue our development nevertheless and will look for other funding options as well. Right from the start, we've decided to go with the ICO as it allows us the most ideal funding method for high-impact, high-potential ventures like BitSchool with the financial support of our community. Also we have so far received a number of love calls from private investors but did not pursue them because of this reason. So even if we are not successful and reach only the min cap, we're confident we will find interested investors willing to help us continue our development of our advanced technologies. But let's hope we won't reach this point ^^; If we hit the hard cap, then we won't get distracted by the R&D cost anymore and can fully dedicate our manpower and mental resources to design, develop and deploy our fully-equipped tutoring platform and comprehensive list of AI products as soon as possible so that users can gain fast access to these innovative service and product lines. So for this, the help from our community is really important and we look forward to your contribution to making personalized learning and equal affordability of high-quality education the entrenched practices of our future education.

Best,
BitSchool  

A word of advice maybe you can try to reach out to private investor that have the same philosophy with BITSCHOOL and vision to help the younger generations on education they might be more willing to fork in and assist this project to a success.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: