Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:01:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
cakmabokgot

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 03:54:19 PM

I read some paid group analysis that are mentioning - "tomorrow or day after ( but I think it's going to happen tomorrow ) we are going to see a big move from BTC and I think it will be one more drop. RSI is not showing that tomorrow could be one day of recovery and then new drop. -
If BTC cannot recover, the market cannot recover...
|Bitkoin|

Activity: 273
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:05:22 PM

Yes it will recover but when is no ones guess. Hodling a coin doesn't means buying at the top and thinking that since you are hodling you will get a return on your investment. You need to daily cost average as that way you will prevent yourself from buying at the top.
mahoni2100

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 04:10:00 PM

every period has experienced this kind of decline, so after the fall, the rise will come, everyone expects it to stay excitedly waiting for you.

ruffles2016

Activity: 475
Merit: 250

Presale is live!

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 07:25:13 PM

Yes %100 chance that all crypto markets will recover back to pumped prices. Yeah some of them may never reach their all time highs anymore as former all time highs were under heavy influence of speculative markets.

▄▄█████████▄▄      █████████████▄▄       █████████████▄▄        █████     █████        █████   ███████████████████    ██▄                ▄██
   ███████████████▄    ████████████████▄     ████████████████▄      █████     ██████       █████   ███████████████████    ████▄            ▄████
  █████▀     ▀▀███▀    █████     ▀▀█████▄    █████     ▀▀█████▄     █████     ███████      █████          █████           ██████▄        ▄██████
 █████          ▀      █████        ▀▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀▀        ▀▀▀██     █████     ████████     █████          █████           ████████▄    ▄████████
 █████▄                ███▀▀                                          ▀▀█     █████████    █████          █████            ▀██████▀    ▀██████▀
 ▀██████▄▄               ▄▄▄        ▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄       ▄         ██████████   █████          █████              ▀██▀  ▄██▄  ▀██▀
  ▀█████████▄▄         █████     ▄▄█████▀    █████     ▄▄█████▀     ███▄▄       ▀▀█ █████  █████          █████                  ▄██████▄
     ▀▀█████▀  ▄▄▄     ████████████████▀     ████████████████▀      █████     ▄▄     ▀▀▀██ █████          █████                ▄██████████▄
         ▀▀ ▄█████▄    █████████████▀▀       ██████████████▀        █████     ████▄       ▀▀▀███          █████              ▄██████████████▄
             ▀█████    █████                 █████     █████        █████     █████    ▄▄▄                █████            ▄████████▀▀████████▄
 ▄█▄          █████    █████                 █████      █████       █████     █████     █████▄▄▄
          █████           ████████▀    ▀████████
▄████▄▄     ▄█████     █████                 █████       █████      █████     █████      ███████
          ▀████           ██████▀        ▀██████
▀████████████████      █████                 █████        █████     █████     █████       ██████
            ▀██           ████▀            ▀████
  ▀▀██████████▀▀       █████                 █████         █████    █████     █████        █████
              ▀           ██▀                ▀██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
Whitepaper
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ANN Thread

██
 ██
  ██
   ██
    ██
     ██
    ██
   ██
  ██
 ██
██

Telegram
Facebook
Twitter
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
DrMsEr

Activity: 728
Merit: 501

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:47:13 PM

of course yes. crypto market will recover. Prices will increase as more people enter. the drops do not last forever.  the noble question is when recover the cyrptomarket?
reshmiraa

Activity: 35

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 08:52:22 PM

The market will recover just keep patience. Success must come. When bitcoin come it's position all altcoins will pump. It's my opinion.
wriizo

Activity: 132

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:04:47 PM

I'm just hoping for the best, my investments are well over 90% lost. Honestly I feel like it will even though it seems that it wont. Its not gonna happen quick though, not today, tomorrow or the day after. To recover just as it was before the downfall will take a lot of time and people to invest. Everyone is scared despite the crypto market being so mainstream, but its definitely achievable.
kulakvlad

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:07:44 PM

Already tired of giving predictions. Now I'm just waiting.

xen14

Activity: 102

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 09:09:19 PM

it will recover but not as fast as people hope and expected too
when will it recover ? no one knows could be next month a year from now or 2 we are just a player here riding the waves cant make much of a different
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:39:47 PM

Of course it will, we just wait cause it move high once this huge correction will be over. We have been tested for these things so many time and still we can make it, this is not the way we fall and sunrise we saw in the coming days.
binghope

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:51:42 PM

I read some paid group analysis that are mentioning - "tomorrow or day after ( but I think it's going to happen tomorrow ) we are going to see a big move from BTC and I think it will be one more drop. RSI is not showing that tomorrow could be one day of recovery and then new drop. -
If BTC cannot recover, the market cannot recover...
The market will rebound, although BTC is deep in the fire, but they do not fall below $ 6,000. Today they rebounded above $ 7,000. I firmly believe that in May all altcoin prices will rise again. Market will recover.
bhoybitcoin

Activity: 336

“Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics”

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:01 PM

Definitely yes. Everything will recover but it will take a lot of time. No one knows when but keep on holding your investments. Time will come that the market will be bullish.

erasheed28

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 02, 2018, 10:54:07 PM

If you don't want to trade and want to earn money don't force yourself into crypto market these days, just keep hodling because sooner or later all of it will rise like what it does in the past few years. It's just a matter of time for the train to run again Smiley

DCCDistributed Credit Chain
    Empower Credit, Enable Finance   
GithubFacebookMedium ‹‹‹dcc.finance››› RedditTwitterTelegram
patz22

Activity: 1176
Merit: 104

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:49:26 AM

This is the same question that I have since the market crashed like 2months now. Will it recover? When? Even though we check history (past behavior of market, graphs, etc.) and with speculations that it will recover in the next months or so still no one knows the answer as this year is different and I think one of the reason is because the goverment of countries interfering in crypto world that may also have an impact to incoming investors. Many reason that we have to consider but I still have faith that it will recover soon. 
Kulllianll

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 03, 2018, 04:53:04 PM

Every day I have more and more negative and I think that the market will recover for a long time.
youdacapt

Activity: 1834
Merit: 295

SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM

View Profile WWW
April 04, 2018, 12:56:45 AM

This is the same question that I have since the market crashed like 2months now. Will it recover? When? Even though we check history (past behavior of market, graphs, etc.) and with speculations that it will recover in the next months or so still no one knows the answer as this year is different and I think one of the reason is because the goverment of countries interfering in crypto world that may also have an impact to incoming investors. Many reason that we have to consider but I still have faith that it will recover soon. 

if the negative rumors of the United States, Japan, Russia, and even China stop appearing, crypto will get better, it's all based on traders who have not found the momentum to increase market volume because it is influenced by many unstable statements, many governments are making discourse on regulation, but on the other hand they are also spreading warnings and cases they find unacceptable and most cases are in ICO.

B.I.O.K.R.I.P.T|
  BiokriptX Fair Launch is now live in PINKSALE
|🟣 Twitter
🔵 Facebook
🟣 Telegram
Maloppo

Activity: 668
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 02:44:55 AM

Every day I have more and more negative and I think that the market will recover for a long time.

Don't worry. we can't avoid an issue of around in the world about of crypto
I am sure it will be recover someday. the last of the end will be better, keep an eyes on the market.
bernike

Activity: 201

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 04:46:06 AM

I think, will definitely recover. Because there are some process. As we know for now the crypto condition again decreased, but I  sure it will not be long, maybe about 3 months, the condition will improve. This has happened in last years .
    So to my conclusion, let us always think positive for the world of crypto. Wink

Bitcoin Address: 1MBUC1okNaazGucCB7eHbv82rUxyNGNCAc
https://bizzilion.com/?ref=kumanjelek
icyboy89

Activity: 26

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:17:42 AM

It will definitely recover maybe even by 3rd quarter this year. There are too many companies vested in the blockchain tech for it to completely go bust.
Also total market cap of cryptos is close to 300 bn now which is super small, its even smaller than a single market cap of some large corporations.

Even the dotcom bubble recovered after 15 years and that was when it was worth 10 trillion. Also keep it mind, crypto market is 24/7
while stock markets are office hours and on weekdays only. So the recovery period for crypto is much much faster because of it being 24/7 and
with the small total market cap.

Back then I remembered it took less than 3 months for it to grow from 400bn to 800bn.
So all it takes is another 2-3 months mania period for it to recover again.
fluctuations

Activity: 183

View Profile
April 04, 2018, 07:31:59 AM

It takes time for the market to recover, so you can guess when the market is recovering and you can invest, it takes a lot of time to see the news, and the important thing is You must evaluate whether the information is accurate or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 [24] 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: