Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:46:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
HyunBin

Activity: 742
Merit: 250

SURVIVE | P2E

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 07:11:49 AM

Yes, market can stilk recover. There still a probability that market will rise again by the end of the year. As of now market is still experiencing low trend and altcoins are suffering . This is what likely happen last year before the bull run.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
██████▀▀           ▀▀██████
█████▀                 ▀█████
██████       ▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
██████▄                 ▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄       ██████
█████▄                 ▄█████
██████▄▄           ▄▄██████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
Survive│P2E
O N L Y   O N E
W I L L   L A S T
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
bennypagulayan

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

MEGATRON - THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:21:27 AM

In this cryptographic market you are confident and upbeat, do not worry too much, the market will have time to recover, hold or buy more at the present time. Now is the opportunity for us

███    TWITTER   █████████████████ MEGATRON ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN        ████             THE RISE OF BLOCKCHAIN REVOLUTION             ████     LAUNCH EVENT    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████   WEBSITE    ███████████████████       FACEBOOK      ███
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:20:47 AM

Cryptomarket will recover - this goes without saying. These waves sometimes created buy very big players who want to earn in this market as much as possible. That is why sooner or later it must restore cause this will give chance to grab a lot of profits. If there were no dips with subsequent restores, there would be no possibility to earn on this. So just hold what you have and don`t panic. Growth will begin in 2-3 months. When bitcoin come it's position all altcoins will pump.
h31s3nb3rg

Activity: 308
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:55:18 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I hope this situation will be the same on what happen last year where everything goes down for a couple of months but when the holiday season starts everything goes up and the cryptocurrency market bounces back.
320hz

Activity: 602

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 11:31:31 AM

I hope that the market will recover soon. It seems to me that this process has already begun, and we will see high prices for the crypto currency soon.
MrPao

Activity: 280

Fast, Smart, Trustworthy

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:27:33 AM

The cryptocurrency market will certainly recover, but it does not mean that all coins can recover. Some coins will lose investors, I mean Ethereum. Perhaps when Bitcoin goes to the moon it is still on Earth.

FST Network   Fast, Smart, Trustworthy.   Bounty
Medium   Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
localcrypto

Activity: 287

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 08:59:54 AM

the crypto market is expected to recover some time  by this year ending bitcoin ETF news is creating all the panic news by next month ETF news will be cleared thereon words we can see market rally back to price growth
luksonmandela

Activity: 174
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:27:45 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I think that market will repeat it's activity as it did last year. In the end of the year there will be a strong bullish trend. Maybe it'll continue after new year.
CuJIaBiTi

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:51:41 AM

Sooner or later the market will necessarily reach the heights, but it seems that these heights will be achieved not this year. Of course there is a chance that this will happen this year, but for this it is necessary that in September the ETF be approved for Bitcoin.
CryptoMato2018

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 09:58:35 AM

of course, i think its coming soon, in 1-2 month.
in last year i miss my chance, and i am ready now !
benedictonathan

Activity: 616

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2018, 10:14:18 AM

In my opinion what would really help for the crypto market to recover is really for crypto developers to make ways to lure new players into the market. Old players are already holding their coins and other come and go and goes back again. We need new people playing the game.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
badykvik

Activity: 895

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:21:58 AM

Yes, the crypto market will definitely recover from the bear because it is just for a temporary period and by the time the market gets corrected and there is high demand for coins, I believe thr price of coins will begin to grow positively and when the bull run starts, the will be very high. In this period, the most profitable thing to do is to be very patient and hold til when the market recover from the bear.
RoooooR
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000

GigTricks.io | A CRYPTO ECOSYSTEM FOR ON-DEMAND EC

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 11:55:36 AM

since the ghost month is now ending expect the next days to be green, i believe many more investors will be entering again and some of the candle positions in every coins in the market now are indicating to go up anytime soon, So don't lose hope because everything will be fine for sure.

█ █ █ █ █
         ██           ██
       ██     █ █ █ █   ██
     ██    ██        ██
   ██   ██               
  ██   ██     ████████                  ██████████
            ███          ██   █████████     ██      ██████  ██   ███████  ██    ███   ███████
 ██   ██    ███              ██      ███    ██      ██          ███       ██   ███  ██
 ██   ██    ███  ██████  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ███   ██
            ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██████     ███████
 ██   ██    ███      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██  ██           ██
             ██      ██  ██  ██      ███    ██      ██      ██  ███       ██   ███         ██
 ██   ██      ███████    ██   █████████     ██      ██      ██   ███████  ██    ███  ███████
  ██   ██                           ███
   ██    ██          ██            ███
     ██    ██ █ █ █ █   ██
       ██             ██
          █ █ █ █ █ █

Telegram     Facebook     Twitter     Medium
-------------------------------------------------------------------
.WEBSITE. |█| .WHITEPAPER.

......BOUNTY......
-----------------------------------
..ANN THREAD..
Coinrush20

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 01:14:49 PM

Loosing 70 percent of value from your port folio during the all time highs clearly states that you have not planned and exit point nor set your stop loss. At those times specially when your investment already multiplied by 3 or more you would want to protect your profits already. Not a cheap way to learn.

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  July 1st   ●
dollurs

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 02:46:50 PM

Some people say that according to the market cycle, the market will recover in 2020. that is too far for me. Since I join the field, the market is going and going down. Still going down.
active706

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 03:05:43 PM

of course, i think its coming soon, in 1-2 month.
in last year i miss my chance, and i am ready now !
I think it will be recovered at the end of this year. A lot of companies invest in crypto and there is a lot of good news about crypto. So I think very soon we will see the starting of growth. 
bradshe1

Activity: 43

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:36:21 AM

Wow, I see a lot of believers here. But what do we have except the pure confidence? Crypto market is unpredictable, 100% can be recovered. Yes, analytics are reading charts, monitoring the news, and trying to forecast further changes. Sometimes they even manage to make correct predictions. But they can’t be sure. Personally I want to believe that Bitcoin will go up again and reach $ 10K or $ 20K or more but it's only my desire. Let's be honest: future is unclear. I mean that it's crucial to think skeptical, as it's the only way to save our money. Do not forget it.
BTMgoMoon

Activity: 101

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 08:57:45 AM

The cryptocurrency market will certainly recover, but certainly not now. This year may not recover, perhaps in 2019. But we have to wait.
Napole0n

Activity: 579
Merit: 309

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:13:03 AM

Of course the market soon recovered, I am sure that the condition will soon recover so that by buying when the market is like now it will make us get a big profit.
KluFf

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:32:42 AM

As long as the coin still circulating in the market there is a chance that the coin will rise again. Just wait.
But if the coin just popped there is no choice but to accept the reality

......A L F A ─ E N Z O......
\▼/ "Develop, standardize, protect, and promote" the AEF Ecosystem \▼/
...FACEBOOKTWITTERTELEGRAM BOUNTY...
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 [42] 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: