Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:29:29 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
ApehaFan777

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:28:33 PM

Surely yes. Within few month BTC will rebounce to 10k for sure.
With such a growth new ICOs that almost conducted their crowdsales ( Like Ingot) will be in huge demand and will make a biggest profit
You are a very optimistic person, and I am glad that there are people like you. It is difficult to find such a person during a strong fall of the market. I also believe in the crypto currency, and it seems to me that we must be patient.
I prefer to stay in a good mood no matter in what condition crypto market is Grin My mood does not depend on money in my pocket, money os good - more u have then better but still it is not the major point of the life.
Thats why I always make risky investments in different project and if it is successful - Im happy if not Im not upset Grin
Now picked up Ingot ICO however I see the point token may drop to few sat after the listing but damn, why not if I think team is able to cope with the roadmap?
Whoever mines the block which ends up containing your transaction will get its fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
surtur001s

Activity: 406
Merit: 22

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 06:33:00 PM

With such a growth new ICOs that almost conducted their crowdsales ( Like Ingot) will be in huge demand and will make a biggest profit
You are a very optimistic person, and I am glad that there are people like you. It is difficult to find such a person during a strong fall of the market. I also believe in the crypto currency, and it seems to me that we must be patient.
I prefer to stay in a good mood no matter in what condition crypto market is Grin My mood does not depend on money in my pocket, money os good - more u have then better but still it is not the major point of the life.
Thats why I always make risky investments in different project and if it is successful - Im happy if not Im not upset Grin
Now picked up Ingot ICO however I see the point token may drop to few sat after the listing but damn, why not if I think team is able to cope with the roadmap?
U are risky guy Cool Im holding BTC strong nowdays but I like you optimism! Probably will take a look at Ingot. If it is really legit proj, well, probably will contribute some of BTC Roll Eyes
BryanK

Activity: 812
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 14, 2018, 07:01:10 PM

Guys, now this stage, when the market filters itself from all scam ICO, it literally destroys them. But bitcoin is generous and will give us all more to get rich, we are only at the beginning.
noah tall

Activity: 524

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:17:42 AM

its a cycle. hodl.

There are a thousand words in those few words. This is a cycle and you should hodl for now.  This reminds me of the business cycle in which we have the recession, depression and revival or recovery.
We had a phase of recession when the market is down and the prices had completely crashed, We are now rising and the period of recovery is about to start and there are green signals about  the recovery and the future boom which is why people have started pouring in their money into the crypto to earn big in future.

kingbadjah

Activity: 126
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:27:16 AM

Yes, hopefully. What happen now is not far or quite like what happen last year. Before the market turns to green and make a bull run that reach the all time high value for bitcoin and other altcoins. So hopefully this year will be like what happen last year before year ends.

◦◦○○●●●   KAMAGAMES TOKEN SALE   ●●●○○◦◦       
║   100M PLAYERS   ║   $57M REVENUE   ║   63% ANNUAL GROWTH   ║
●●●●●●   Join our TOKEN SALE and get + 20% BONUS!   ●●●●●●
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 11:51:41 AM

Yes, of course, it will definitely recover, I look back in 2017 Etherium prices cost around $ 200 because the amount of fud at that time the price was almost the same as now, now there are many negative issues that make cryptocurrency prices fall down, I'm sure the end of 2018 the price will be back to normal as usual, starting from next month that is September crypto prices will slowly rise, hopefully. Smiley

I do not have any doubt. the market will certainly recover, and the cryptocurrencies will gain much. Will it happen this autumn? I think, a bit later, probably, in December.
We might see a bit of recovery by December but not high as what it achieved last year of December many more things might happen, we need to be patient, it will just revolve and the market will pump again soon.

we should not give a month or whatsoever on when the bitcoin will recover it can happen everyday bitcoin has always some surprise when it terms to its value, although we are all free to give speculation in the market but for me we should stop it because every prediction is fail and then we will give another prediction again it is never ending.
anafiene

Activity: 686

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:01:46 PM

Indeed a good mood will bring goodness to everyone.
All faced with a calm mood, peace there is no hesitation and rush, this will bring calm. Market up or down will not affect a calm mood.

Duogembrot

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:09:27 PM

yes, of course the cryptocurrency price at the exchange place can recover the price you need, you can only be patient and wait until the price recovers, control the patience you have and do not let you sell at a very cheap price.
Clemente18

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 15, 2018, 12:19:45 PM

The government of all countries will forbid trade at the exchanges as they lose control over transactions. The USA has forbidden operations with kriptoalyuty too. We see discrimination and what countries with totalitarian regime. It is economic war between ordinary people and the governments. The big brother does everything possible for deduction of the prices of a crypto.
raahi

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:12:29 AM

the crypto market is about to recover in the currency phase but the wallet that was a condition where not safe has lowered the increase in the delay of the market value this has only allowed the increase in the poss that of the recovery to not be in the current times
bird17

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:44:51 AM

we will see a local price increase closer to winter, but higher prices, as december 2017, we did not see this year, possibly in 2019
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:49:00 AM

Yes, hopefully. What happen now is not far or quite like what happen last year. Before the market turns to green and make a bull run that reach the all time high value for bitcoin and other altcoins. So hopefully this year will be like what happen last year before year ends.
If tracing it back from the last year's movement then you are right mate, the market will run back before the year ends it's just another test for holders and believers to buy more coins and wait till the market turned into bull again, the recovering part will take place when only few of those weak holders expect it to happen.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
thovig26

Activity: 103

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:15:08 AM

Nowadays maybe market keep fall but dont worry we will be the winners on long term investment. Cryptomarket will recover itself in one year. You will earn the 10x your portfolio. You shouldnt sell now hold your coins until the reaching to the moon.
arinalwa

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:46:33 AM

This is what I believe that Bitcoin will re bounce but the falling prices makes it a bit uncertain. Still I believe that the end of the technology is cannot be possible just because of the fall in the prices of the coins but also because of the fall in the demand for the coins and right now the demand for ETH is quite good irrespective of the fall in the market values. As the demand rises further, the market price will also follow the trend.
BountyGo
Copper Member

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:17:34 AM

I'm not making a prediction here, but we've seen these bounces a lot in this market. It bleeds like hell for days on end, then we have a day or a few days of pump, then it dumps again.

I can't help but feel like we're being set up to get rekt. I'm just going to continue to hodl through this thing and hope for the best. Be careful FOMOing into this thing. There is NO ONE that can predict this market. It's as irrational as it gets.
DynamQ

Activity: 756
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 09:44:00 AM

What happens to the prices in the market is not displayed on the technologies in any way and therefore to say that the market is recovering I consider incorrect. The prices in the market are simply manipulated for their own benefits.
StephenieDuong

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

—RUSHMOON — Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:30:42 AM

The market seem to start recover from yesterday, starting with top coins like Eth, Neo, Btc... and altcoins start to recover today. This is great sign showing that the market will be in uptrend soon, but we need more sign for sure.

░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░░░░░░░
          ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░     ░░
        ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒░░      ░░░░
     ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░ ░░░     ░░░
    ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░   ░▓▓▓░  ░░▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░          ░▒░░ ░▒▓▓▓▓░░
   ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░░              ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░           ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░            ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░          ░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░▓▓▓░░  ░░  ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░▓▓▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓░░▒▓░ ░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
   ░░▓▓░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░
    ░░░░▓▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
     ░░▓▓░░ ▓▓░░░▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
   ░░▓░░░▓▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░
 ░░▓░░░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
    ░░▓▓░░░▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓░░░
  ░░▓▓░░░▒▓▓░░  ░░ ░░░░░░░░░░
 ░▓▓░   ░░░
RushMoon
Automatic LP & Yield Farm & AMM on BSC
kovaa

Activity: 523
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 11:01:10 AM

No it is not yet the end of crypto. Maybe it get lower and lower this time but this does not mean that it will end here. Crypto currency is very volatile and that is why it always drop and sometimes it goes up but that is normala and nothing to worry because crypto currency will always recover. They always go up and down. That attracted many investors to participate. They risk the risk to succeed.
Cagripharmacy

Activity: 106
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 12:19:46 PM

I see people die in order to receive their losses, while the patience of the cryptic money they entered at the level of 1000 dollars is at the level of 7000 dollars and they say that they still can not win. Either they do not know what they want or they do not have the abilities.

▬▬▬▬▬ ◯●●   REPME.io   ●●◯ ▬▬▬▬▬
The new WEBSITE will be LAUNCHED on the 1st NOV
Please check the Whitepaper for more complete info
alp

Activity: 284
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 17, 2018, 10:47:30 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
Your dreams turned out to be fantasies and far from reality. You've been dreaming, my friend. I understand that at some point I like to dream that the coin will make X5. But this does not mean that the altcoins can not make such a breakthrough. As for the situation in January 2018, it is very similar to the one that was in 2013 and 2016. When bitcoin went to the correction, after the peak.

I am looking for a good signature. Here could be your advertisement
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 [39] 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: