Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:07:15 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
Sylvanas

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 08:38:37 AM

I don't think the market will recover. Now many people still think that the market will recover, but I don't think so.
mehmet312

Activity: 378
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:23:08 AM

We hope market will recover and we will get our investment back but we dont know when we will see bull season, we need to stay away for a while from market at these days.
opv321

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 09:25:55 AM

There might be price manipulation in cryptosphere but that will be done to disrupt its balance. But those artificial price manipulation wont succeed over time. Therefore, it still possible to bitcoin and alts to hit a new all time high this year.
ericbrietmann

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:21:07 AM

China doesn't have a major role to play in the cryptocurrency future, they are chest beaters and can't decide crypto market. Market decide what price will be not a country. Technically, 2013 trend is being repeated
acmrl

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:01 AM

What is market waiting for increases, we are not understanding but end of the story we will see good days of course, when everybody lose their hope like december and january, we will see green market everytime big whales doing this.
ymirymir

Activity: 462

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 10:47:58 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I believe yes, the market is still capable of recovering as it did before. No matter how low the prices might drop, I am so positive that the market is still capable of recovering because it is volatile and unstable. The market could still provide us a good value anytime soon so let's remain hopeful.
Alijiindahaus

Activity: 406
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 11:59:06 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

I believe yes, the market is still capable of recovering as it did before. No matter how low the prices might drop, I am so positive that the market is still capable of recovering because it is volatile and unstable. The market could still provide us a good value anytime soon so let's remain hopeful.
there are a lot of questions about this, but there is not a single answer. There was a lot of positive information about the fact that the securities market and the Wall Street trading exchanges were aimed at investing in the crypto currency, which in turn would benefit the crypto-currency market. But in this respect again silence.
TokenForUs

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

Ccfound

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:23:43 PM

well, its really hard to see and observe market situation right now. the price didnt even show us the signal to recover nor in the near future. i really dont understand why the falling price are continues for a long period. my prediction in the beginning of Desember 2018 it will recover slowly but will not reach or even close to all time high price again. but i still put my big hope and believe that market will recover in the near future.

2@abcdeeply

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 12:38:03 PM

I'm pretty sure the market will recover by the end of the year, so be patient, do not worry too much, the market will never collapse.
faza13

Activity: 518
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 01:27:59 PM

Its all over for crypto. It has its days, whales made money from innocent people. Now it is coming to rest. Everything is being exposed starting from tether scam, how whales manipulated the price.

RIP crypto 2009-2019
how could you say a FUD, so bad that it spreads such fears and fears? the world will soon be crypto as a very legal and sanctioned matter

Ramzes555

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 01:39:21 PM

the question of the restoration of the crypto currency is one of the most frequent in recent times. Those who have long been involved in finance know that the rivers are growing. Just wait!

▰▰▰   Victorieum   ▰▰▰
▰▰▰  DIGITAL WALLET REVOLUTION ▰▰▰
https://www.victorieum.io/
@bamaricibo

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:03:04 PM

Yes, they will recover by the end of this year
icegeekfresh

Activity: 406

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:12:08 PM

Of course market will recover and we will see x3 x5 x10 again, and we will get our investments back I hope. Everybody is waiting for this things so be patient and just wait for good days.

kinamotorami

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 02:52:21 PM

Yes, no one is sure of this, but the longer they will recover, the BTC price will exceed $ 10000. and ETH will be ranked second with $ 2000 at the end of this year
Iyeman

Activity: 1183
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:23:33 PM

Of course market will recover and we will see x3 x5 x10 again, and we will get our investments back I hope. Everybody is waiting for this things so be patient and just wait for good days.
Please give me some reasons about that. The crypto depends on the rumor and it's obviously true. a lot of people are still misunderstanding about that and you can see that about how it become the money changer right now. It will be possible in 2020 after bitcoin gets another halving time.

▄████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████▄▄
█████                 ▀▀███▄
█████▄                   ▀██▄
███▀███▄                  ███
███  ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ███
███     ▀▀▀▀▀███████████▄▄██▀
███                   ▀▀████
███      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▄█▄
███   ▄███████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀██
███ ▄██▀▀                  ██
██████                    ██▀
█████                   ▄██▀
▀████▄       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
 ▀
█████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
billionair
A TOKEN POWERED RAFFLE PLATFORM
IN THE BSC ECOSYSTEM
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▄█████████████████████▄
█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
███▀ ████████████ ▀████
██  ██████▀▀▀██  █  ███
██  ████▀ ███ ▀███  ███
██  ███▀ █████ ▀██  ███
██  ███▄ █████ ▄██  ███
██  █████ ▀▀▀ ████  ███
██  ██████████████  ███
███▄ ████████████ ▄████
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▄███████▀▀▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████████▄
█████▀  ▄▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄  ▀███████
█████  ▀▀▀              ▀▀▀  █████
███                            ███
██                              ██
██        ████      ████        ██
█        ██████    ██████        █
█         ████      ████         █
█                                █
█      ▀▄▄              ▄▄▀      █
██▄      ▀▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀▀      ▄██
███▄▄      ██████████      ▄▄█████
███████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████
▀████████████████████████████████▀
JOIN AIRDROP
Moshi Moshi

Activity: 504

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 03:33:17 PM

Please give me some reasons about that. The crypto depends on the rumor and it's obviously true. a lot of people are still misunderstanding about that and you can see that about how it become the money changer right now. It will be possible in 2020 after bitcoin gets another halving time.
we can only hope and wait because the cryptocurrency is always filled with unexpected surprises, so there is still a possibility that market conditions will recover in the foreseeable future and can even be better than before.

⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣     C O M B O     ⬣    ⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣    ⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣⬣
A leading provider of scaling solutions for Web3 game developers
|      Twitter      |    Telegram    |     Discord     |     Medium     |      GitHub      |
OnnoTunes

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
August 12, 2018, 04:03:32 PM

It never recovers back to previous highs. Market will be green again but the prices won't go back where they were for about a year, because they dropped like %150 percent. Don't be a dreamer that expect them to gain that much in a short time.
yonnymen

Activity: 94

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:08:27 PM

Gotta hodl a bit longer. We are in consolidation period.
byzodiac

Activity: 476

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:10:37 PM

We hope yes it can be recover maybe this month maybe one year later but it will recover I think, good project will work well and they will be successful after these bad days.
Woolles890

Activity: 448

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
August 12, 2018, 04:12:39 PM

Yes, of course, the crypto market will definitely recover soon. Yes, maybe not in the near future, but I'm sure that in the next few months all coin prices will return to high prices.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: