Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 11:27:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
iASIC

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

AMA BCT

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:38:55 PM

Of course it will recover, it always does after the usual January / February crash. The question is whether it will rise up as fast as it did before, if you miss out on a days trading then you are out of the game. If you're a long term hodler, just take a break for a few weeks and come back later. You will see prices back to normal, perhaps even higher
In my opinion, the cipher market will recover in August this year, many people have predicted that altcoin prices will increase sharply by the end of June but no, almost prices are going down very deep. This is a good time for us to buy.
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 09:18:52 AM

so far no one can tell if the market will return to a good level. especially and the pridictions of some are not real. so it's better to wait for it to grow so it is even more exciting because you see the rise and fall of the market. It's a good idea to study the market.

Mr.Stinson

Activity: 164

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 10:56:53 AM

we dont know when and how long it takes once it started but it will recover. i am totally sure about that.
dodziu

Activity: 473
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 11:39:31 AM

I am very sure crypto market will recover soon just be patience to continue holding your coin and not loose hope because it is normal for fluctuation in price but it will surely rise again and the price of coin will increase, it might take time to recover but it will.
Qunetick

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:06:58 PM

I am very sure crypto market will recover soon just be patience to continue holding your coin and not loose hope because it is normal for fluctuation in price but it will surely rise again and the price of coin will increase, it might take time to recover but it will.

For now upon looking at the current state of the market, I wouldn't be confident to say that 100% will be the recovery of the market. Since its not moving as fast as it fall, the impressions I had was not good enough to suffice that expectations. However in order to maintain that courage this is a good motivations for us to believe that the market will recover, but don't expect that its will happen in a few days.

bitcoinveda

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:25:06 PM

As the market goes down as much, the stronger the rebound. I have been following the price movement of this market for a long time. So I think this is true. And the market is preparing to return and will go up.

if people had sold btc at $12,000 they could buy twice that amount today. but everyone wrote: Hodl. that was wrong.  You have to sell to make a good profit and nobody knows how far the market will fall this month.

Right, because many people kept saying we have to hold the Bitcoin but you are right we have to sell the Bitcoin when the price is very high and we have to buy them when the price is below your purchases.
vrap.pm

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:39:41 PM

I think we are in a moment of natural selection, good project will thrive and scams are going down the drain...
There a a lot of shitcoins that confuses crypto newbies and this is not good to make cryptomarket a name... they need to be wiped out...
xenomorphe1

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:56:10 PM

Yes, surely. But not immediately. I think it should go lower and stabilize for a moment before another bull comes.
But will BTC recover to $20000? I don't know. Last year was exceptional and people were really really crazy.
Lantic_Mining

Activity: 129

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 11:25:44 AM

Selling or HODLing can be both the right and wrong answer depending on why you are in the asset.

For a trader you should be buying/selling assets whenever you think the price is going to move.
For an investor you should be ignoring short term price movements and buy assets for their long term potential.

I'm a firm believer in blockchain but have never really understood BTC as an investment proposition - people have made fortunes from trading it but long term I don't see a practical use for it and other cryptos are more advanced and better suited to having real world applications. In my opinion those are the ones that should you should be investing in and who I see leading the market recovery but it probably isn't going to be tomorrow...
riwatmoni

Activity: 110
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:11:04 PM

if I think we're all here expecting a move to improve ourselves by the end of the year, long-term expectations are great if we want to invest in Eth, and Bitcoin, because they still look great for long hauls, but we all know that the crypto market will recover after this period, however, in my opinion, the panic spreads everywhere from users and investors, I try to be optimistic and persist. But all the losses are high.
fanBit101

Activity: 228

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 12:33:49 PM

I believe the crypto market will recover. It's no coincidence that countries like Russia, Germany ... etc are paying more attention to the crypto market because of its efficiency and utility. But after the recent devastation with hacker issues, I think the market needs more time to restore confidence, as well as expand the popularity.
Davil

Activity: 238
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 01:40:57 PM

Will the crypto market recover?

The answer is YES for sure.

But the question should be:

When will the crypto market recover?

The answer to this one is harder but I think it would be sooner than later.  Kiss keep hodling, don't give them your precious cryptocurrencies for almost free.
samsung001sss

Activity: 406
Merit: 37

InternetLIFT.ru

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 02:34:13 PM

Oh, how relevant this question is. When bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will be restored. And the answer is simple, he has already recovered from the bubble which was in December January 2017. Now bitcoin has a normal price, which is justified by normal volumes of purchases and sales. If new investors come to the market, then the volume of purchases and sales will grow. It's simple.

helloworld132

Activity: 7

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:17:40 PM

Could go either way. I mean, if you wanna be cinical about it you could say how it's all about manipulation now, and how all the whales are to blame etc etc.. But people are still buying and launching new ICOs all the time, so there are still a lot of believers in crypto
MasterMoon

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 03:26:25 PM

As the market goes down as much, the stronger the rebound. I have been following the price movement of this market for a long time. So I think this is true. And the market is preparing to return and will go up.

if people had sold btc at $12,000 they could buy twice that amount today. but everyone wrote: Hodl. that was wrong.  You have to sell to make a good profit and nobody knows how far the market will fall this month.
Nothing is wrong with that if you will spend it on altcoins and also why would they sell in lose if they can buy the dip and do cost average wisely right? Everyone has different plans and nothing is wrong with HODL and if they really believe in crypto for sure they will not go panic sell because they always thinks for long term.
benedictonathan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 03:55:50 PM

Oh, how relevant this question is. When bitcoin and all cryptocurrencies will be restored. And the answer is simple, he has already recovered from the bubble which was in December January 2017. Now bitcoin has a normal price, which is justified by normal volumes of purchases and sales. If new investors come to the market, then the volume of purchases and sales will grow. It's simple.

Yes that is definitely correct. What we need are new investors and new comers to the market so that more and more money will be put into cryptocurrencies and then we will be having a new bull period for the cryptos I mean as far as the strong coins and tokens are concerned. We cannot see all of them succeed unfortunately.

e GOLD
..M   I   N   I   N   G
                                     ██
                                  o█████
                                ,████P███
                               d████'  Y█
                              d████'    ██
                            ,████PLd█.  ███
                           d█████████'   Y██b████
                      _  ,██████████[     '█████████
                   _o███b███████████     ,d███████P██
                  o████████PO████████   ,██████████`"███
                d████████P',███████P   d███████████    YYbo█████
             ,o███████P"' d███████P  ,█████P `Y███       `███PY███
         ,██████████'    `Y███P''   d█PP`'     `"'         Y██L `Y██
        o██"""'██P'      d██P'     `P'                     `████L Y███
      ,██P    o█'       o█P                                  `Y██L Y███
     d██P               `                                      Y██   Y███
   ,████' ,p                                                    `'     `Y██
  o███P                                                                  `███
,████P                                                                     `Y███

Passive Income For eGM Token Holders
Through Cryptocurrency Mining Profits

Mining. Hosting. Cloud Mining.

WHITEPAPER

How it Works
███

███
███████████████████████████████████

INVEST NOW

███████████████████████████████████
███
  █
  █
  █
  █
  █
███

We plan to be the first USA
cryptosecurity that pays investors
a share of net profits every month
regardless of the state of the market.
tonyja2017

Activity: 532

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:09:58 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
I think the market will recover soon in Q4 and you do not worry too much. My money has been reduced by more than 40% compared to March. I am really sad but the sadness and anxiety do not make my money back. The best way to get back your capital is to work harder and make better calculations before investing to make a profit.

biddicoin

Activity: 1077
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:15:29 PM

I believe on crypto, I believe if it can recover soon. it's too early if must die
but idk when will happen. that's need a miracle

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
YoBit AirDrop $|
Get 700 YoDollars for Free!
🏆
bilbilon

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2018, 04:22:13 PM

definitely yes the market will regain the drop but not sooner. if many investor will come back to crypto this will be sure it will regain the losses. crypto is in infant stage and very volatile and hard to predict. the thing we can do is to hodl for what we have right now. i also lost almost 80% from my investment but in crypto i trust.
Caturz

Activity: 51

View Profile
July 11, 2018, 04:43:38 PM

someday it will surely be more than 70% .may be the year 2017 alone the price ya never go up.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: