Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 09:58:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
beej

Activity: 476
Merit: 108

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 12:51:48 PM

The market should stabilize, but where are the guarantees? My investments have fallen very low and almost no profit due to the fall in the price of the etherium and altcoyins. It remains only to observe ...

The market will eventually recover, but has no guarantees on when and to what extent it may be able to do so,
I've noticed it's recovery more so often but then after a few hours or days it goes down again, sometimes steeper
than what it did and then there are times that it just stays a few percentage. It's unpredictable, I myself have
investments at stake, if you are concern then so am I. But always bear in mind that, we need dips as much as
we need spikes, how else can you get more altcoins better than a green day in the market? We should always be
optimistic because there isn't much we can do as of the moment.

Until recently, I was sure that my coins would be restored in a week, now some of them have fallen very decently and the restoration may take 1 month.

The best thing is to hold for now, Red days in crypto are only temporary. It's a fact, if the market along with all the
currencies can fall, it too is capable to get back up and rise. It's expected in this line of business, volatility is something
we all must readjust and practice. Good time to buy cheap altcoins, it diverts the worrying part and replaces it with more
probable chances to profit in the future. A little bit of positivism on negative times can help.
yhoga45

Activity: 294
Merit: 13

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:21:28 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

Wow your story same as like me. almost 70% of the investment is drop because of this condition. I also hope that the market will recover later. Stay hold with this coins man  Grin
burdeN

Activity: 364
Merit: 255

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:27:53 PM

I don't get why people flaming whales took their profits from innocent people, it just sounds like you are a greedy loser who wanted easy money, failed, and need someone to blame on.
This is high-risk high reward market and you need to be ready to lose your money.
The market will recover for sure, it's just a matter of time. There was almost no good news for the market since 2018, so we are still in bearish trend.
Agathai

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 01:50:47 PM

I am sure the market will come back, because it is its elasticity.
Of course, I will not give up the intention to hold and fight to pull the market quickly recover. Just each of us effortlessly adds a bit more persistence and the moon will come back.
nonlinearboy

Activity: 703
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:01:45 PM

Of course, I will not give up the intention to hold and fight to pull the market quickly recover. Just each of us effortlessly adds a bit more persistence and the moon will come back.

The market is still very cold now, I think it will be a long time to recover and I have withdrawed my coins from exchanges to my wallet, see you next bullish market.
wenzuo

Activity: 318
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 02:31:13 PM

The market is still very cold now, I think it will be a long time to recover and I have withdrawed my coins from exchanges to my wallet, see you next bullish market.

I do not think so, it seems all the negative message have already come and there will not be worse any more, so I think it is time to recover, though how high it will recover is unknown.

▄█
            ██  ██
           ██  ████
          ██  ██  ██
         ██  ██    ██
        ██  ██  ██  ██
       ██  ██    ██  ██
      ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
     ██  ██  ████  ██  ██
    ██  ██  ██  ██  ██  ██
   ██  ██  ██    ██  ██  ██
  ██  ██  ██████████  ██  ██
 ██                    ██  ██
█████████████████████▄  ██  █
                         ██
▀███████████████████████████

█████ █   █ █████      ███          █████████████▄▄    ████            ████     ▄▄██████████      ▄▄██████████
  █   █   █ █         █████         ████████████████    ████          ████     █████████████     █████████████
  █   █████ █████    ███████        ███         ▀███     ████        ████     ███▀              ███▀
  █   █   █ █        ███ ███        ███          ███      ████      ████      ███               ███
  █   █   █ █████   ███   ███       ███          ███       ████    ████       ███               ███
                    ███   ███       ███         ▄███        ████  ████        ███▄              ███▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▀          ████████          ██████████▄▄      ██████████▄▄
                   ███     ███      ██████████████▄           ██████            ▀▀██████████      ▀▀██████████
                  ███       ███     ███         ▀███           ████                      ▀███              ▀███
                  █████████████     ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███████████████    ███          ███           ████                       ███               ███
                 ███         ███    ███         ▄███           ████                      ▄███              ▄███
                ███           ███   ████████████████           ████           ██████████████    ██████████████
                ███           ███   █████████████▀▀            ████           ███████████▀▀     ███████████▀▀

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █

█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█▄▄
▀▀█
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
█  █
TOKEN-SALE : Apr 16 2018
     DAICO :       May 16 2018

ANN Thread  ■  Whitepaper
■  Twitter
■  Telegram
■  Facebook
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:24:14 PM

Its all over for crypto. It has its days, whales made money from innocent people. Now it is coming to rest. Everything is being exposed starting from tether scam, how whales manipulated the price.

RIP crypto 2009-2019 3
I was wondering why anyone would be capable of such negativity until I looked closely and found, it was a zombie coverall. I hope you'd get to look at things from a
rational point of view, you'll discover Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have now deep rooted in global economy and they're not going anywhere.  Whenever there's a drop in the price of Bitcoin plunging smart traders see opportunities while others look for coverage

I'm positive that it surely will. We all know that this market is pliable, anytime it could go up and down or crash and soar. Despite its volatile market condition, it doesn't mean it is its end. This issue is not new for everyone who fully-understand and is aware of how this amazing technology works. Crypto has been polished by bad and good experiences, struggles and obstacles, and it survives.
Payne976

Activity: 112
Merit: 72

"ETHERJACK.io - Blockchain Jackpot game! ICO LIVE!

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:25:12 PM

It is still really early days for mass adoption of block chain tech. Some really exciting platforms only just taking advantage of the tech. The gambling industry will be transformed to say the least. A few years left before alt coins get culled.

otong

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:30:25 PM

Its all over for crypto. It has its days, whales made money from innocent people. Now it is coming to rest. Everything is being exposed starting from tether scam, how whales manipulated the price.

RIP crypto 2009-2019 3
I was wondering why anyone would be capable of such negativity until I looked closely and found, it was a zombie coverall. I hope you'd get to look at things from a
rational point of view, you'll discover Bitcoin and cryptocurrency have now deep rooted in global economy and they're not going anywhere.  Whenever there's a drop in the price of Bitcoin plunging smart traders see opportunities while others look for coverage

I'm positive that it surely will. We all know that this market is pliable, anytime it could go up and down or crash and soar. Despite its volatile market condition, it doesn't mean it is its end. This issue is not new for everyone who fully-understand and is aware of how this amazing technology works. Crypto has been polished by bad and good experiences, struggles and obstacles, and it survives.
Indeed, the anxiety is reasonable because many of us whose assets also dropped dramatically due to a weakening market but note that this weakness does not mean investors are reducing. but there are many issues. the community is still awake and continues to grow
PG13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:31:02 PM

I am sure it will recover in the near future. Because there is no crypto market going down for an end. Just a moment to fall for minor accidents and need to affirm the coin by patience. a challenge to the fight of every investor.

Yeah it happened before and this will gonna recover again and only time can tell when. We should not be panic and be patient to wait the recovery of crypto market. It needs more investors to make it with current situation this is a good chance for them to join the crypto.

b e t f o r m ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ SMART CONTRACT POWERED SOCIAL BETTING PLATFORM
                               APP DOWNLOAD ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Google Play   App Store   [ WEB VERSION ]                                ❱❱❱ JOIN betform ❰❰❰
    FOLLOW US ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ◾ WHITEPAPERTELEGRAMFACEBOOKTWITTER
Rowland Okoli

Merit: 11

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:37:31 PM

All dreams have been shattered while the marketcap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Hodling expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still dont see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?

No-one can really tell you.  I'm still in because... I'm in some good coins with promising tech and good teams backing them.  I believe this is a temporary correction and we'll be back to the races soon enough.  If you don't believe this, cash out.  If you do believe this, stay in!  If the current dip is getting you down, zoom out on the charts.  It hasn't corrected THAT much considering how much everything has risen.  If you bought at the top and are finding it all too depressing, step away from the laptop.  Close Blockfolio and come back in March.

I agree with you totally.

If one has a good technology with prospective future, not some made up infatuation then you are good.
But if someone is banking on assumption then i feel sorry for them.

This space is for smart people and the fall guys are novice.

Rowland Okoli

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:45:54 PM

ofcourse it will recover.
it will and it will be bigger then last time.
like it is repeating itselves like every year.

True that...

It a cycle that always completes itself. Understanding the past lets one prepare/plan strategically for the future.

The market will keep falling to a base minimum where BTC 'may' deep to $6k and from there it starts going up again successively.

Every Socio-Political, Socio-economical events affects the market either negatively or positively..

Whatever happens just bear in mind that Blockchain Technology is here to stay, it's financial attributes (which is disrupting the status quo) are the bone of contention globally amongst the 1%.

Gustafio

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 03:48:49 PM

True that...

It a cycle that always completes itself. Understanding the past lets one prepare/plan strategically for the future.

The market will keep falling to a base minimum where BTC 'may' deep to $6k and from there it starts going up again successively.

Every Socio-Political, Socio-economical events affects the market either negatively or positively..

Whatever happens just bear in mind that Blockchain Technology is here to stay, it's financial attributes (which is disrupting the status quo) are the bone of contention globally amongst the 1%.

^ This.

Everytime the market crashes, people think crypto is dead.. But time after time crypto proves them wrong.

If you have invested long-term.. Check back in a year, no need to update the portfolio value 24/7 if you are not a trader anyway.
zmkriel

Activity: 406
Merit: 105

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 04:13:09 PM

Ofcourse it can still recover maybe the problem right now is quite complicated than last year that is why it takes time for the cryptos to cope up with the dip. It is to early to predict and to give final speculations about what is happening since it just been 2-3 months and there are still 9 months before the year ends. So there is nothing to be worry about. That be patient and continue to hold.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
March 17, 2018, 08:01:30 PM

True that...

^ This.

Everytime the market crashes, people think crypto is dead.. But time after time crypto proves them wrong.

If you have invested long-term.. Check back in a year, no need to update the portfolio value 24/7 if you are not a trader anyway.
Anyone with a good understanding of Bitcoin and the technology behind it, is hardly bothered by talks that Bitcoin is crashing, already dead and all that negativity, because of their conviction that Bitcoin and its technology gave the world some unprecedented gifts, no one can afford to ignore. Instead of Bitcoin going under, let's watch out a great rebounce is by the corner.
winterland

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 02:49:47 AM

Crypto market will always recovered even it is down 90% down 90% from all time high is happened already in 2013 to 2016 and marketcap back up again and crwat all new time high. Crypto is still in beta we hope whole world will use it and changing how fiat works. If you are believer just hold btc and eth and litecoin.
While crashes like that have happened in the past I do not think anyone here wants to see a crash like that ever again, when a crash of that size happens most people lose faith in bitcoin and they sell their coins this is precisely what crashes the market and while this can be good for those that are able to hold their coins no matter what this only creates a bigger concentration of bitcoins in a smaller amount of hands.
shendy

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

https://i.imgur.com/BBmstUL.jpg

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 03:32:05 AM

All dreams have been shattered while the market cap keeps falling every time I refresh coinmarketcap. I kept Holding expecting it to be a small correction like the ones in 2017. Portfolio dropped more than 70% already  Cry and still don't see the bottom. Now I am wondering if it will recover to previous highs especially considering the China ban and regulations.  Cry Any thoughts?
I'm sure the crypto market will recover to a high price. There's no way the price goes down, there's going to be a time when all the coin prices go up. So you just relax, all this is only temporary. No need to panic.

Leah38

Activity: 1078
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:38:05 AM

It will recover. It may take a few months maybe but I'm willing to wait. This is a good time for those new to crypto coz they'll have a chance to buy cheap coins and bitcoin. I'll wait for June and July. I bet things will be better.
noorammak

Activity: 490

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:05:43 AM

This is a very difficult period for the crypto market, but I believe the crypto market will recover. Right now the crypto market is bleeding, maybe the price of the altcoin will continue to fall deep, and the bitcoin price will be about $ 6000 but soon it will recover and prices will increase sharply. The thing we need to do now is keep calm, patience hold, do not sell crypto. I believe that in the next few months the market will be better.

TorbjornE

Activity: 148
Merit: 1

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 05:56:33 AM

Recovery will be like in the past two years - this is the end of spring. The main thing is not to lose heart but to believe in good things.

╔═   PHOTOCHAIN.IO   ⚫   TRUSTED STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY   ═╗
╚══   REVOLUTION IN THE STOCK PHOTOGRAPHY MARKET   ══╝
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: