Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 05:34:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Will the crypto market recover?  (Read 35461 times)
Wong Gendheng

Activity: 1428
Merit: 252

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 02:27:22 PM

I'm happy because today the price of top 100 green and ethereum has risen by more than 12% and has reached $ 130, hoping that the market continues to be green so that 2019 can recover, this proves that crypto investment is still convincing for us to follow.
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Semar Mesem

Activity: 1484
Merit: 101

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:21:05 PM

Today is proof that the market is recovering soon, I suggest buying coins so that we can party in the new year, and the courage to make a decision to buy is something that must be done.

keyscore44
Legendary

Activity: 2002
Merit: 1016

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:24:04 PM

Today is proof that the market is recovering soon, I suggest buying coins so that we can party in the new year, and the courage to make a decision to buy is something that must be done.

The market will sooner or later recover, but nobody knows when exactly this will happen. Already many times this year we have seen momentary price jumps or stabilization, what is happening now can also be just a trap.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
zeze2100

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 03:53:07 PM

If we look back in the past, now gays are on a good level.you need to go according to the old times, or if you do not always evaluate the recent timesI'm guessing it's worth getting ready.

[  ATRONOCOM  ]   BUILT FOR YOU ANDYOUR CRYPTO LIFESTYLE
https://www.atronocom.io/
bignice

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 04:00:46 PM

What I think about crypto now is the rise of the crypto market. This revival will certainly occur because the crypto market has experienced a price decline for too long. In trading, prices will not always go down, and surely prices will rise again. So we don't need to worry.
yacare

Activity: 1260
Merit: 500

In CryptoEnergy we trust

View Profile
December 23, 2018, 07:02:54 PM

Of course the market is sure to recover, and it will grow even more than it was before. Since the beginning of the appearance of cryptocurrencies this has been more than once, but in the end everything was repeated

sliderider
Copper Member

Activity: 658
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 10:41:20 AM

Just shaking out altcoins. It might take a year. Who knows. But once all the tag-along garbage is gone crypto will be rational again and Bitcoin will go back to mooning.
doycku

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 04:44:40 PM

Just shaking out altcoins. It might take a year. Who knows. But once all the tag-along garbage is gone crypto will be rational again and Bitcoin will go back to mooning.
Of course you do not want to be disappointed, but many analysts of the cryptocurrency market predict good growth prospects for Bitcoin, but this will not last very long. Therefore, we need to prepare for the worst after a few years.
PancherBitCoin

Activity: 812
Merit: 317

View Profile
December 29, 2018, 05:03:12 PM

Of course you do not want to be disappointed, but many analysts of the cryptocurrency market predict good growth prospects for Bitcoin, but this will not last very long. Therefore, we need to prepare for the worst after a few years.
Could it be even worse than the situation today. The fact is that even the green color of the cryptocurrency market today, This is just a collection, but not the growth of the market, because the entire cryptocurrency market fell by more than 200 or 300%.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:19:40 PM

Now, we all discuss the time when the market will recover. Many of the guys here are sure that it will happen by the mid of this year. I wish it would really happen.
Cnut237
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1277

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:38:54 PM

Yes, I think all good coins will see new ATHS at some point... maybe not this year, but the potential of crypto remains as strong as ever. I am confident that the good coins will reach new ATHs at some point down the line.

geegaw

Activity: 1316
Merit: 502

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 12:50:05 PM

Now, we all discuss the time when the market will recover. Many of the guys here are sure that it will happen by the mid of this year. I wish it would really happen.
I do not see any ideal conditions or good information to prove that things will recover in the middle of this year, people who predict this, I believe that they can not be sure, what they say is their positive belief, so I advise you not to spend too much faith and hope, sometimes it just makes you sad more than ever. What I believe will definitely happen to this market is that it will recover but time is unknown because whales and big investors, if they want to make money from this market, they force must start the pump, otherwise, their prey will run away and they will lose a lot of money when holding a large number of coins but no one bought

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 06:24:34 PM

Yes, I think all good coins will see new ATHS at some point... maybe not this year, but the potential of crypto remains as strong as ever. I am confident that the good coins will reach new ATHs at some point down the line.
The fact is that new projects today have a stronger position in their development than those projects that have carried out the ico campaign in previous years. Today, we can observe the difference in pricing between such projects, even with the poor state of the cryptocurrency market.
minus_one_crypto

Activity: 462

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 07:40:12 PM

I do not see a strong recovery in the cryptocurrency market. At the moment, the trend has not changed. But I still believe in the growth of the cryptocurrency market.

Godday

Activity: 1526
Merit: 397

dice9.win/ - Simple, fast and provably fair

View Profile WWW
January 23, 2019, 10:11:57 PM

the market is recovering it will definitely happen but somehow that is when no one knows. the current market is still like the previous year and there is no improvement, whether what happened is very confusing. just need to be patient, wait and pray the best so as not to lose.

█████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██░░█░░█░░███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████████████████

███████████████▀▀███
██
█████████▀▀░░░░███
███████▀▀░░░▄▀░░▐███
███▀▀░░░░▄█▀░░░░████
█▄▄░░░▄██▀░░░░░▐████
█████░█▀░░░░░░░█████
█████▌▐░░▄░░░░▐█████
██████░▄███▄░░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
THE BEST CRYPTO MARKETING AGENCY
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██
▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
██░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░██
██░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░██
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░▄▄▄███
████████████▄░██████
████████████████████

████████████████████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
████████▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
████████▄▄█▄▄█▄▄██████████▀██████
█████░░█░░█░░█░░████████████▀████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████████▀██
██▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄██████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀███████████████████████
██▀▀█▀▀█▀▀██████████▄▄▄██████████
cp_underground

Activity: 191

View Profile
January 23, 2019, 10:34:54 PM

yeah like my dream, i have dream in 2018 to buy my own home, but the market conditions say and instead I am losing big to more than 70% from all of my asset value

xprince1996

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
January 24, 2019, 12:51:11 AM

yeah crypto market will surely recover but no one can say when many factors should be consider like how big cryptocurrency progress so we should see progress first then it will reflect to the price movement and lastly the market moves up.

elzjmirra

Activity: 574

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:46:05 AM

Throughout 2018 this is like upside and in my opinion, this is the impact of the significant increase that occurred in 2017. Now we know that 2018 has passed and the crypto market price is still very low. Of course, this has a negative impact so many investors get out of the market. But we don't know what year will occur during 2019. Of course, our hope is that the market will recover this year.
ongkok87

Activity: 1120
Merit: 256

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 04:51:14 AM

Throughout 2018 this is like upside and in my opinion, this is the impact of the significant increase that occurred in 2017. Now we know that 2018 has passed and the crypto market price is still very low. Of course, this has a negative impact so many investors get out of the market. But we don't know what year will occur during 2019. Of course, our hope is that the market will recover this year.
I also think that in this year I hope the market will recover soon, because from 2018 my assets have lost 50% so that from now on it is still difficult to recover. so hopefully this year the market can recover

1xBit.com TICKET RUSH
                                       ▄██▄▄
    ▄▄▄▀▀█████▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄    ▄███████▄
  ▄▀      ▀█▀      ▀▄        ▄█████████████████▄
 ██▌       █       ▐██      ▄████████████████▀▀██
████▄▄   ▄▄█▄▄   ▄▄████   ▄████████████████▀████
██▀   ▀▀███████▀▀   ▀██▄▄██████████████▀▀███▄▄██
█        █████        ██████████████▀██████▀▀ ▄▀
█       █     █       ███████████▀▀███▀▀▀▀▄▀▀
 █▄▄▄▄▄▀       ▀▄▄▄▄█████████████▀▀
  ▀████▄       ▄███████████████▀▀
    ▀▀▀██▄▄▄▄▄███████████████
               ████████▀▀
               ▀█▄▄▀ ▀
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
BET ON
WORLD CUP &
COLLECT TICKETS!
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
TAKE PART
██████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████████
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
January 24, 2019, 07:49:39 AM

no one can know the future of crypto and its future development later and it is one of the risks in investing with crypto currencies and confidence and patience are the capital that is needed in investment

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 [47] 48 49 50 51 »
  Print  

Jump to: