Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 09:30:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
jackielim

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 08:56:47 AM

I have invested in early days of this BeEasy ICO and glad to be part of such mega project which is readying to enter in the fund raising market to play important but significant role in future.

They have extended their Token Sale to iron out legal and technical hurdles. Its an obstacle but I think this will not affect their scheduled launching and investors will continue to trust the project.
They just honest to all investors and people involve to the project. They don't want to sacrifice the investment of people. Better to extend the ICO rather the push knowing if difficult and will cause of failure to the project.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 02:41:09 PM

I have invested in early days of this BeEasy ICO and glad to be part of such mega project which is readying to enter in the fund raising market to play important but significant role in future.

They have extended their Token Sale to iron out legal and technical hurdles. Its an obstacle but I think this will not affect their scheduled launching and investors will continue to trust the project.
They just honest to all investors and people involve to the project. They don't want to sacrifice the investment of people. Better to extend the ICO rather the push knowing if difficult and will cause of failure to the project.
the diffficult thing  happen here is how they going to explain why their going to extend they want the proof and clearly explaination to all investor,but i know the team is ready for all the question about this happen..
N@t

Activity: 336

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:00:41 PM

EasyTeam

Our team brings together 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing,
development, security, and IT. And they all work every day to make BeEasy better.

Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:02:21 PM

the diffficult thing  happen here is how they going to explain why their going to extend they want the proof and clearly explaination to all investor,but i know the team is ready for all the question about this happen..
BeEasy extends ICO

BeEasy project prolongs ICO period until June 30, 2018. According to the project team, this decision is taken due to two main reasons – further improvement of technical and investment opportunities of the ecosystem and unfavorable international business situation for Russia.

BeEasy is in the process of obtaining Regulation D – approval of the possibility of issuing and trading EasyTokens on the United States territory by US Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC). It means that in the May BeEasy will be able to work with the US citizens and interact with American investors.

The project continues according to the road map. At the time, we are preparing for launching necessary services in the BeEasy personal account. Also in the closest time cryptocurrency pool easypool.me will be updated. By the end of the May, the platform will demonstrate beta-version of BeEasy personal account and EasyCare service. EasyTrade service is also in process.

10% bonus will be charged to all users who purchased tokens before the publication of this official message due to the postponement of the end of ICO.
BeEasy offers to all customers next bonuses from April 28 to May 5 :
-  from 0.1 BTC -  15%
- 0.1 to 1 BTC - 20%
- from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%
- from 10 BTC - contact @AleksandrBespalov in Telegram for exclusive conditions.

The minimum purchase 0.000002 BTC

I think this will really answer all our questions regarding the reason of extending the ICO. Let's just trust the team of BeEasy that even there will be an extension of the ICO, they can still follow their scheduled plans for the project.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:10:34 PM

EasyTeam

Our team brings together 50 professionals in the spheres of management, finance, marketing,
development, security, and IT. And they all work every day to make BeEasy better.

This kind of people are truly amazing person that can create a project like BeEasy. A you can see all the skills and credentials that every team member has. Very trustworthy team and for sure they are very hard working to aim a successful project.
olegna17

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:32:44 PM

Extending the ICO gives an opportunity to those investors and people who likes to invest and joined the ICO. Also, the team of BeEasy give us an explanation behind the extension of ICO, so let's just support the project because for sure they are working hard to have a successful ICO.
Babyfaceless

Activity: 322
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:10:19 PM

Extending the ICO gives an opportunity to those investors and people who likes to invest and joined the ICO. Also, the team of BeEasy give us an explanation behind the extension of ICO, so let's just support the project because for sure they are working hard to have a successful ICO.

Expect that after the extension BeEasy platform will run smoothly and in schedule. The team devided on it for a good reason. Supporters just need to trust them
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 04:16:00 PM

This is undoubtedly an interesting and necessary work for society. I advise investors to take a closer look at this project. BeEasy is a new data science-powered marketplace for Mining, Easyplay, crypto trading strategies.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:13:00 PM

BeEasy is a whole ecosystem
There is a complex infrastructure lying behind the external easy-to-use interfaces

Well i do not really understand about this... graph...but it represents how BeEasy platform works... hoping it will complete and connects all of that in the future.... as I can see other platforms are posponed in the Q2...
this platform show how its run the Beeasy in one system their divided to more sequence not like others you going to different apps or site just to buy paid bills exchange etc..
This illustration represents the line of products of BeEasy, how it will work and benefit the users. That is my understanding about this. But it is better that one of the representative from the team will be able to explain the meaning of this picture.

The picture of BeEasy ecosystem shows that all crypto activities and outlets are already inside the platform. No need for anything more.
yap thats correct and also how secured the system that no else can open or hack your account their using the easyid for most important activity,which is investor want..
It was all in the image, all activity of BeEasy that graph shows all function and uses of the user. is there a video that explains this images I want further explanation about this graph.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 06:17:44 PM

EasyTeam

This kind of people are truly amazing person that can create a project like BeEasy. A you can see all the skills and credentials that every team member has. Very trustworthy team and for sure they are very hard working to aim a successful project.
Awesome team had they made, most of them are well experienced. this kind of team will make a change in the cryptocurrency world. transparency of the team will attract investor in it.
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:44:14 AM

BeEasy Planned project locations
Russia - software developers and data center
Cyprus - head office
Isle of Man - managing company
Singapore Switzerland Japan - exchange

These are the steps taking by BeEasy project or team to spread the word all over the world about BeEasy can do in the future...this will be good if it will rapidly increase the supporters of this project.

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
PDNade

Activity: 308

D E P O S I T O R Y N E T W O R K

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 12:46:38 AM

EasyTeam

Awesome team had they made, most of them are well experienced. this kind of team will make a change in the cryptocurrency world. transparency of the team will attract investor in it.
These are the legits and professional person in BeEasy...im glad that i've participate on this big project with easy module. Did you know that they already in 50% sold out tokens as of now... you can check that on their website )

D E P O ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ DEPOSITORY NETWORK | WP   :   ENG   CN   RUS
FOLLOW US: ► TELEGRAM    ► TWITTER                                  The World’s   F i r s t   D e c e n t r a l i z e d
                                                ► LINKEDIN      ► FACEBOOK        BUY DEPO         M u l t i - P l a t f o r m   Collateral   I n f r a s t r u c t u r e
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 05:13:32 AM

BeEasy Planned project locations
Russia - software developers and data center
Cyprus - head office
Isle of Man - managing company
Singapore Switzerland Japan - exchange

These are the steps taking by BeEasy project or team to spread the word all over the world about BeEasy can do in the future...this will be good if it will rapidly increase the supporters of this project.
they targeted two big continents Asia and Europe. its good choice they put the exchange in Singapore, Japan, and Switzerland. this county is known for a successful business.
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 06:03:28 AM

BeEasy project is totally awesome, I saw the ICO is very good in selling their token, Im sure this project will be great, one of best project who deserved to follow and invest, continue your great development dev, do the best that you can do for this project
lunatics14

Activity: 378

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:53:40 AM

I like the transparency of the BeEasy team because in their white paper they mention that:
- We do not provide guarantees of exchanging user tokens for any forms of fiat currencies.
- We possess the sufficient required expertise of managing risks in IT, real economy, and financial sector to create the conditions for risk minimization for participating in our project. However, we do not guarantee any earning power or profitability as a result of purchasing the BeEasy project tokens.
- We do guarantee that our users will be able to purchase a contract for our data center mining equipment usage at the cost price valid at the point of acquiring the power (i.e. contract), we guarantee the 50% discounts for all BeEasy service fees, and the project partner discounts (software vendors, games, offline stores and networks). The size of partner discounts varies based on the partner network development.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 09:57:26 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2018, 10:12:46 AM by enkongtukmol

BeEasy project is totally awesome, I saw the ICO is very good in selling their token, Im sure this project will be great, one of best project who deserved to follow and invest, continue your great development dev, do the best that you can do for this project
that a good news, BeEasty has a lot of time to sell their token. they still have 53 days to go, BeEasy team are serious they do exposure in middle east last month that shows us that they are transparent.
Ulumorzki

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:04:40 AM

that a good news, BeEasty has a lot of time to sell their token. they still have 53 days to go, BeEasy team are serious they do exposure in mid-east last month that shows us that they are transparent.
Yes, BeEasy team has a lot of time for them to reach their target cap. And the team are always updating all their people on what is happening on their ICO and how it will progresses. This kind of team is very trustworthy, they didn't keep important information to their investors and people.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
olegna17

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:18:52 AM

EasyTeam

These are the legits and professional person in BeEasy...im glad that i've participate on this big project with easy module. Did you know that they already in 50% sold out tokens as of now... you can check that on their website )
With this kind of professional people behind the BeEasy team, for sure this will gonna create a successful project and can be trusted because they know what they are doing and they have skills that is needed by the project.
enkongtukmol

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 10:22:59 AM

I like the transparency of the BeEasy team because in their white paper they mention that:
- We do not provide guarantees of exchanging user tokens for any forms of fiat currencies.
- We possess the sufficient required expertise of managing risks in IT, real economy, and financial sector to create the conditions for risk minimization for participating in our project. However, we do not guarantee any earning power or profitability as a result of purchasing the BeEasy project tokens.
- We do guarantee that our users will be able to purchase a contract for our data center mining equipment usage at the cost price valid at the point of acquiring the power (i.e. contract), we guarantee the 50% discounts for all BeEasy service fees, and the project partner discounts (software vendors, games, offline stores and networks). The size of partner discounts varies based on the partner network development.
BeEasy team is humble and wise about their words. I trust BeEasy team because of their honesty and transparency. I like the third part they make assurance to the user about their project.
Pitchipuff

Merit: 10

View Profile
May 07, 2018, 11:12:37 AM

EasyTeam

With this kind of professional people behind the BeEasy team, for sure this will gonna create a successful project and can be trusted because they know what they are doing and they have skills that is needed by the project.
because before they build or create such this kind of project they make sure all people behind this have a good experience most important their background profession and trusted,mostly all investor know those people behind this project..
Pages: « 1 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 [67] 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 ... 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: