Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 06:37:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11449 times)
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:47:34 PM

New partner of BeEasy - Ethen Exchange!

Dear friends, we are pleased to tell you about our new partner.
Ethen.market is a new decentralized erc20 token exchange with bulk and partial order execution at best price.

Easytokens will be available for trading at the Ethen in July.

Thank you for the update BeEasy! You never failed to give us an update and informing everyone on whats happening om the project. I am very excited to experience BeEasy. Congratulations to the entire team and community.

Good news,  well its good to know that BeEasy will be available in ethen exchange early,  Thank you for the update.  Looking forward to use this platform

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
According to NIST and ECRYPT II, the cryptographic algorithms used in Bitcoin are expected to be strong until at least 2030. (After that, it will not be too difficult to transition to different algorithms.)
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:51:56 AM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

Exactly,  such a brilliant idea,  making our life easier.  Cant wait for them to launch the platform and use it. 
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:38:08 AM

Easy way to earn and manage a cryptocurrency

Personal account BeEasy

All must-have cryptocurrency services in a single window

Exactly,  such a brilliant idea,  making our life easier.  Cant wait for them to launch the platform and use it. 
me too this is very soon.. I can't wait to see how it run the all in one platform of beeasy advance congrats for the team.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 08:23:27 AM

Here is another good news about BeEasy fetched directly from BeEasy ICO Channel.

BeEasy has new partnership with a decentralize ERC20 token exchange "Ethen.market", ETKN tokens will be available for trading this this exchange in the month of July18.
I hope most of the ETKN tokens hodlers hold it for atleast 1 year to have a good return.

This is a great update. Even though their ICO is still about to finish but they have already news on where to exchange BeEasy's ETKN tokens. I hope the value of ETKN token when listed would be equal to or above the ICO price.

Neeeh..i don't think this is a good news.
Not many people will want to trade on unfamiliar exchange with low daily volume and listed this token here will not be able to pump prices
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:30:35 AM

Here is another good news about BeEasy fetched directly from BeEasy ICO Channel.

BeEasy has new partnership with a decentralize ERC20 token exchange "Ethen.market", ETKN tokens will be available for trading this this exchange in the month of July18.
I hope most of the ETKN tokens hodlers hold it for atleast 1 year to have a good return.

This is a great update. Even though their ICO is still about to finish but they have already news on where to exchange BeEasy's ETKN tokens. I hope the value of ETKN token when listed would be equal to or above the ICO price.

Not many people will want to trade on unfamiliar exchange with low daily volume and listed this token here will not be able to pump prices
much better if they go to top 10 exchanges to make more to know about the project and more investor to buy the ETKN token their going to pump up.
canaveralnonie

Activity: 518
Merit: 111

Dota2

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 03:05:19 PM

much better if they go to top 10 exchanges to make more to know about the project and more investor to buy the ETKN token their going to pump up.
As I remember, there are registration fee if you want to be listed your newly alt coins in some crypto exchanges ( correct me if I'm wrong ) . So it means, the team must provide some good capital if they go in top 10 exchanges. What do you think?
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:28:46 AM

As I remember, there are registration fee if you want to be listed your newly alt coins in some crypto exchanges ( correct me if I'm wrong ) . So it means, the team must provide some good capital if they go in top 10 exchanges. What do you think?
because it depends how much the token to be sold depending to the budget for listed there no free for registration now.
koang

Activity: 2422
Merit: 264

View Profile WWW
June 27, 2018, 11:40:11 AM

For the first step I don't think it's necessary to listed this token in the top 10 exchange, just list it on a smaller exchange but already popular like cryptopia, coinexchange, cryptobridge or idex
And I think dev can afford to pay registration fee on this exchange
Pukisofu

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 12:15:40 PM

I wish the project advance. Really good results, assured vision!  Good luck team.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 02:16:04 PM

We wish good luck for the project we hoping don't have any problem when it run and more people invest, their have a good service for all system more improvement and develop good luck team.
PilosopongTacio

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:05:51 PM

For the first step I don't think it's necessary to listed this token in the top 10 exchange, just list it on a smaller exchange but already popular like cryptopia, coinexchange, cryptobridge or idex
And I think dev can afford to pay registration fee on this exchange

This is great news. This a clear indication that BeEasy is in the right track, having a partner especially an ERC20 token exchange can have many advantages. This could only mean that BeEasy is getting recognized as a growing project with a lot of benefits and this project shows great potential. Great job BeEasy Team.

GigTricks
WORLD FIRST INTEGRATED FREELANCE & ON-DEMAND ECOSYSTEMS
Whitepaper | Bounty | ANN Thread | www.gigtricks.io
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:19:51 PM

New partner of BeEasy - Ethen Exchange!

Dear friends, we are pleased to tell you about our new partner.
Ethen.market is a new decentralized erc20 token exchange with bulk and partial order execution at best price.

Easytokens will be available for trading at the Ethen in July.

Thank you for the update BeEasy! You never failed to give us an update and informing everyone on whats happening om the project. I am very excited to experience BeEasy. Congratulations to the entire team and community.

Another amazing achievement BeEasy has accomplished.
I do hope that this will be the beginning of the project's success.
This would positively affect the project's reputation and its popularity will definitely increase. Because of this, BeEasy token shall be release next month, this July 18 and users and investors will now have the opportunity to use it for investing or testing the project's capabilities and its advanced features designed for mining, trading , charity ,offline vendors , gaining partner goods and services and other things as well.

GigTricks
Daymomero

Activity: 28

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:31:01 PM

Hey, DEV's! I suppose it's a great project. Thoughtful website, a rather interesting activity.
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

BeEasy has designated tokens with different purposes.
Utility tokens, security tokens and Easy tokens.
Utility tokens are delivered as tokens for users with great advantages like premium access to goods and services provided by this project. Security tokens are tokens that represents assets allowing to participate in the future profits,this tokens acts like equities, bonds or derivatives. While Easytokens provides 50% discount on all of the projects services and internal system's fees. This token covers all the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.
Such an amazing idea to create 3 different token types.

GigTricks
PilosopongTacio

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 05:37:58 PM

This project is almost ready and i just received news that the ICO is going to end on june 30. I'm quite excited to see the project's capabilities very soon and i want to see its full potential and experience their great services.

GigTricks
oksanakusik

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 07:16:44 PM

⚡️ The most important part of each ICO is tokens. ⚡️

All investors need to analyze the token type and the economy behind it when making decisions.

📍Let’s consider:

🔹Utility tokens
These tokens deliver users an access to the future products and services of project. Also, they can be used as an internal currency like discount and bonus certificate or provide a premium access to the goods and services.

🔹Security tokens
These ones represent assets allowing to participate in the future profits (dividends or revenue share).  In the terms of their economic function, the tokens are more like equities, bonds or derivatives

💎 EasyToken is an utility token, which provides users with discount up to 50% for all BeEasy services and internal system’s fees. Investors can use  ETKN to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

🔥 Also, today we are at the point of 48 hours away from the end of ICO, so hurry up to buy our tokens for special price!
❕More about EasyToken in WhitePaper.
Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:31:30 AM

⚡️ The most important part of each ICO is tokens. ⚡️

All investors need to analyze the token type and the economy behind it when making decisions.

📍Let’s consider:

🔹Utility tokens
These tokens deliver users an access to the future products and services of project. Also, they can be used as an internal currency like discount and bonus certificate or provide a premium access to the goods and services.

🔹Security tokens
These ones represent assets allowing to participate in the future profits (dividends or revenue share).  In the terms of their economic function, the tokens are more like equities, bonds or derivatives

💎 EasyToken is an utility token, which provides users with discount up to 50% for all BeEasy services and internal system’s fees. Investors can use  ETKN to cover the cost of all services delivered by BeEasy.

🔥 Also, today we are at the point of 48 hours away from the end of ICO, so hurry up to buy our tokens for special price!
❕More about EasyToken in WhitePaper.
how many percents discount if I buy before ico end?where can I buy?what is the price of ETKN?it can use ETKN for that different token of the beeasy?
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

We are now down to the last two days. Its now time for the team to continuously develop the platform and deliver great results. 
oksanakusik

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

🔥 Less than 6 hours left!

Beta-version of personal account BeEasy will be launched soon and there all our users will get a special conditions aзк using EasyTokens. Let us remind you about all the preferences.

⭐️ By using our tokens you can get:
1. a cloud mining contract on it’s prime cost
2. 50% discount on all our internal commissions
3. products and services from EasyPlay marketplace at a special price

❗️Also you will have a chance to get EasyTokens alter the ICO at the exchanges. Right now we made an agreement about token listing at the Ethen and Exenium exchanges, but this list will be updated soon, stay tuned!

⚡️At the moment we already raised 639 BTC. Do not miss the last opportunity to get special conditions for using our platform, as well as the opportunity to multiply your income.
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 11:25:29 PM

How much is the total amount that they accumulated? 24 hours left. 
Pages: « 1 ... 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 [128] 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: