Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:46:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11451 times)
lunatics14

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 03:20:44 PM

I hope BeEasy will accomplish their desired target sale.
A huge number of investors from different fields in the crypto industry are showing such great interested on this project, that is why i believe this will be a major success. BeEasy is a Unique infrastructure program with several platforms in one.
I hope that too sir. BeEasy has a lot to offer from their users and definitely all their investors will profit with this project. And the team are such a good team work and effort to update what is happening with this ICO.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ulumorzki

Activity: 434
Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:01:20 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

yes thats correct before they showing to the public they study every details aspect information in the different platform to make all run smoothly many of this project is thinking how they develop the project to be successful.
Well, I think any project do their assignment before launching anything about their ICO. They want to make sure that all the information and the details about the project are all set so that all investors and supporters of this project will know what they want to know.
It is good that any project should study and have some research about what they are going to do or enter because it  is better to have a concrete and full information about the project

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
dale1075

Activity: 252
Merit: 37

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 04:08:50 PM

BeEasy Planned project locations
Russia - software developers and data center
Cyprus - head office
Isle of Man - managing company
Singapore Switzerland Japan - exchange

Strategic location for BeEasy. These places are now flourishing in terms of blockchain technologies and have a more liberated acceptance of cryptocurrency industry. Im sure, pretty soon new countries will be covered by BeEasy.

▶▶  BTCitcoin 2  ◀◀    ⚡ Scalable Bitcoin Fork with instant verified payments ⚡
░░░░▒▒▒▓▓▓████████████████████████████████████████████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░░░░
Low Fees ✲ ✲ Truly Anonymous TransactionsJoin the discussion thread
oksanakusik

Activity: 39
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 05:11:07 PM

We want to tell you about our russian and international advisers!

The first one is George Basiladze.

He is a co-founder of Cryptopay service, well-known person among the cryptocurrency market participants. George use to take a part at the largest international forums and conferences as an expert with a worldwide reputation.

George Basiladze is a recognized international expert in venture and private investment. He has launched and provide projects in various areas. Thanks to this, he established firmly his reputation of a big expert in business modeling. George has successful experience in conducting ICOs Cryptopay - a blockchain project which took the top place in the recent list of such an authoritative publication as Forbes. The platform has already attracted more than 400,000 users and several thousand regular customers — shops, cafes and restaurants.

He actively takes part in BeEasy project and gives recommendations about ICO.
Stephgmnl

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:02:54 PM

The versatility and variability of this platform is amazing. That only it is not provided, ranging from trading and ending with charity.
In fact, the implementation of this platform will be very difficult, but it's worth it. At the moment, the project has managed to collect very good sums on the sales of its tokens, which indicates the interest of people in this platform
Why do you think that this project will be so hard to implement ? I think the development team is serious enough and they can make it a reality.
I guess what Sir @a1471989 was referring is that, developing BeEasy is not easy. Before the project build, they experienced a lot of struggles to come up with the concept like this. Their hard work is the result of the success of BeEasy.

Thats right its not easy to provide all of these services in one platform,  but BeEasy is making it possible for us. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:07:52 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

Why not try to do both,  join bounty and invest as well,  you can see the difference and tell what is the most profitable way. 
Stephgmnl

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:15:37 PM

While the volatile nature (high risk / high reward) of cryptocurrencies is intriguing, I am m
It seems to me a worthy project.

Yes it is really a worthy project. You can read the whitepaper for more information about the project or just back read on this thread a little bit,  or even join their telegram group for more details and updates. Then you will see why this project is amazing. 
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:12:49 AM

One passport to rule them all! With a unique approach regarding the user authorization module, the BeEasy platform will enable its users to navigate and manage all the available services (Exchange, funding, mining, charitable donations) via a seamless experience on compatible hardware solutions.
Danilotot

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:43:20 AM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one?

very simple. is it really you can not understand the project? You just do not understand what I think.
jackielim

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:32:15 AM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
Well, this is something good about BeEasy, they are more concerned on the convenience that their users will have and at the same time people will benefit with the services that they are offering.

They offer an easy way to manage cryptocurrency. all features support token holder/trader and companies that using cryptocurrency for their transaction.
In addition in the conveniencey, they also wanted users to teach to be more generous by helping other by sharing what they have through charity. This is one of the best part of the project that I commend.
Pitchipuff

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:35:02 PM

I like these services, which are ready to provide an all-in-one solution that is very convenient and useful for the end user and provides convenient functionality that everyone understands.
Well, this is something good about BeEasy, they are more concerned on the convenience that their users will have and at the same time people will benefit with the services that they are offering.

They offer an easy way to manage cryptocurrency. all features support token holder/trader and companies that using cryptocurrency for their transaction.
In addition in the conveniencey, they also wanted users to teach to be more generous by helping other by sharing what they have through charity. This is one of the best part of the project that I commend.
any idea about the percentage of funding sending to charity in every mining? probably those investor wants also know the percentage and paying for every transaction
meltoooot

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:39:33 PM

The project is very attractive for investments! I believe that in the future will be very successful among users!

I agree with you, the project is successful because it solves the problems that users have. This is the main guarantee of success!

How long have you been following the project? I want to know how long the rest of the participants are watching the project and why

I only recently joined the project, because I was busy promoting another project

And what can you say about this project? Do you like him more than the last one?

very simple. is it really you can not understand the project? You just do not understand what I think.
hello to all what you guys talking about?if you want to know about this project you can read here.. http://Https://beeasy.io this is more helpful about the project to see all the features and what it is.

enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:50:56 PM

While the volatile nature (high risk / high reward) of cryptocurrencies is intriguing, I am m
It seems to me a worthy project.

Yes it is really a worthy project. You can read the whitepaper for more information about the project or just back read on this thread a little bit,  or even join their telegram group for more details and updates. Then you will see why this project is amazing. 

you can also try to backread on this threat there is more info that posted earlier. they partner with big companies also that make it great. it make BeEasy grow faster.
enkongtukmol

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:01:51 PM

both of you are asking a weird question. you can read it here at annthread or go to BeEasy website go search not everything is spoon feeding.
poiska7662

Activity: 192

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:20:44 PM

Like this idea, but I still have some questions. Why I should become owner of ETKN? What benefits team offer for token owners? I can find I simple answer for this question.
Well, there many benefits. I think you will be surprised by the way. Look, if you have ETNK you will be able to get a 50% reduce for all internal services.
It looks very attractive, but I thought there will be much more benefits. I know that BeEasy has many partners. Will I be able to use easy tokens to buy something from partners?
Nice question. You won’t be able to do this, but you will have an opportunity to buy partner’s products with a big reduce too. Also, ETKN are needed to rent hashing power in the data-center.
Ok. It is nice too. Why do I need this hashing power? It is something new I guess.  How useful it can be for my business?
Look, thanks to additional hashing power you will have access to cloud mining. It means that you can manage mining in your personal account.
Wow. It is really so intriguing. The idea is great. I can earn while I am doing nothing. Do you know something about this personal account? Is there a beta?
Beta is not ready. Developers announced that it will accessible for download after the end of the ico. There is not much time to wait for it.
they already decided when they launch the beta version June 30 if I'm not mistaken.

you can read on reviews thread here they already posted it by BeEasy team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
Ulumorzki

Merit: 11

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:48:33 PM

We want to tell you about our russian and international advisers!

The first one is George Basiladze.

He is a co-founder of Cryptopay service, well-known person among the cryptocurrency market participants. George use to take a part at the largest international forums and conferences as an expert with a worldwide reputation.

George Basiladze is a recognized international expert in venture and private investment. He has launched and provide projects in various areas. Thanks to this, he established firmly his reputation of a big expert in business modeling. George has successful experience in conducting ICOs Cryptopay - a blockchain project which took the top place in the recent list of such an authoritative publication as Forbes. The platform has already attracted more than 400,000 users and several thousand regular customers — shops, cafes and restaurants.

He actively takes part in BeEasy project and gives recommendations about ICO.
Another person who will definitely help the project to become successful. It is good to participate with BeEasy because of the people who are part of the ICO that really work hard and with skills.

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░           UBEX           ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓

▓██████████████████░░           Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange           ░░██████████████████▓

▓███░    • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github    ░███▓
poiska7662

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:50:16 PM

"BeEasy team is working hard to create a wide network of partners. Each service in the personal account requires partnership agreements which will allow the ecosystem to develop effectively.
Here are some directions in which our team is conducting negotiation at the moment:
— we started negotiations with the top-3 telecommunication operators about the integration of their services in EasyPlay;
— we actively interact with the representatives of the chinese "mining rigs" to connect them to EasyPool to increase the computing power of the pool;
— we are signing first partnership agreements with the international charitable foundations to include them in our EasyCare module;
— we're negotiating with the business representatives in Belarus to build a data-center using the wind-powered electricity together;
— investment funds in China show interest for our project and offer their support;
— we are sending out the invitations to russian companies for partnership within the EasyPlay module.

The project is developing at a high pace. We expect new partnerships in the nearest future in the above mentioned areas. But to help the project grow even faster we need your support!"

-True enough your hard work on this project is valuable to everyone. We commend to the team whose really doing a great job to make this project worth it.  Thank you for always giving us update on the development of this project.
every platform have own partnership this the beginning of beeasy to achieve the goal every particular system have spectacular agreement in the future ecosystem no doubt to be part of beeasy more power for a new system.
i just want to know those name of the partnership for telecommunication for easyplay?because this also most important for communicating and every transaction must be on the spot for updating in the system running.
good option on choosing where to make a partnership.

china and Russia is a big business capital country.

they can expose the project on this two country which has a lot of a number of investors this will be easy to promote BeEasy.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
poiska7662

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:21:34 PM

When will large investors come to the project? How do you think? Or does the project already have a good team of investors? I do not have information about this, but I'm very interested to know this.

Recently I read about this project in one publication and there was information that large investors are expected to join the game, which will help the project finish the preparatory stage and the stage of the project's formation will begin.

This is great news, I think this will be a good information opportunity for new users to join the project. I hope that the project will get a good publicity and society and many users will pay attention to it!

This will be a good result of the work on the project, but as we all know not all is perfect at once and quickly. We need to work hard and develop the project to get a good result in the form of big money and enthusiastic user reviews

yes thats correct before they showing to the public they study every details aspect information in the different platform to make all run smoothly many of this project is thinking how they develop the project to be successful.
Well, I think any project do their assignment before launching anything about their ICO. They want to make sure that all the information and the details about the project are all set so that all investors and supporters of this project will know what they want to know.

it wasn't easy to prepare big project like this.

we all do know that they extend the launching of this project, because of the legalization regarding Americans rule.

be patience team is working on it.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
lunatics14

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:34:55 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

Why not try to do both,  join bounty and invest as well,  you can see the difference and tell what is the most profitable way. 
I agree on you sir, try to do both so that you will know the difference of the two. Once you can compare the result of joining to bounty campaigns and investing your money to an ICO, you will decide if which of the two are most profitable to you and will fit to you.
josh12parker

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:47:31 PM

The plan seems quite promising
 Good luck DEVs.
Pages: « 1 ... 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 [112] 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: