Bitcoin Forum
March 19, 2024, 06:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] BeEasy - Blockchain ecosystem  (Read 11439 times)
peetah

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:27:04 PM

It’s an interesting project. Looks pretty impressive. The idea seems to me very promising and intriguing.  Are Beeasy tokens listed somewhere?
Not, yet. Tokens is supposed to be listed after the ico will end. Besides, they’ve recently announced that they agreed a treaty of partnership with exenium. I hope you’ve heard about this platform.
Yes, I know about it. It great that they are working in this direction. What about other listing platforms? Is team going to find other partners too?
Definitely, they will. Beeasy has a great pace of development, so I don’t think team will be satisfied with one partner. If you have seen their roadmap you know that they have great plans.
Probably, I should read it again. I just don’t remember many things. For example, I don’t remember when they will launch the beta. Do you know when it will happen?
Yep I remember almost everything. Developers announces that beta will be ready immediately after the end of the ico. I’m sure that they will surprise us.
I hope so too. All important events will happen after the ico end. I hope they will be ready for it. Can you remind me the date, please? I want to know how much time is left.
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poiska7662

Activity: 192
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:29:30 PM

>>>>>NEWS ABOUT ETKN LISTING ON EXCHANGES<<<<<

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryptocurrency exchange.

Exenium.io is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange implemented as a chat-bot for the most popular messengers. One of the advantages of the platform is the simplicity of technology and ease of use for any user. We'd like to bring into focus the fact that BeEasy and Exenium teams see the purpose of their partnership not only in EasyToken listing but more importantly - in developing decentralized economy by offering the users easy and convenient tools to work with cryptocurrency.

Yes, this is great news for BeEasy. Congratulations on having a new exchange partner and this also good for the EasyToken to be listed on its new partner the exenium.io . No wonder why this project will be a success in the future. It will definitely provide such great services. This platform has an amazing design suitable for a mining enthusiasts with multitasking capabilities not only for mining, but also through fund exchange, charity and gaining great partners.
partnership for new exchange is hard to increase if this is not all used, this kind of exchange much better to represent first to all for the new exchange just to knowing for investor and the advantage and different from the other exchanges.
its hard to say anything about this exchange without knowing the process of trading much better to show how safe using this and can someone explain who already experience trading.

A big project like BeEasy merging in on other projects.

it will probably increase the user and it will benefit the other companies that will be partnering BeEasy.

BeEasy has a lot of use and function definitely benefits it partner on it.

this is a big advantage on both, good luck to BeEasy and its Team.

▐|   EOS Exchange   |▌
The Exchange for the EOS Community!
ICO: 15th October - 20th November
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:34:01 PM

It’s an interesting project. Looks pretty impressive. The idea seems to me very promising and intriguing.  Are Beeasy tokens listed somewhere?
Not, yet. Tokens is supposed to be listed after the ico will end. Besides, they’ve recently announced that they agreed a treaty of partnership with exenium. I hope you’ve heard about this platform.
Yes, I know about it. It great that they are working in this direction. What about other listing platforms? Is team going to find other partners too?
Definitely, they will. Beeasy has a great pace of development, so I don’t think team will be satisfied with one partner. If you have seen their roadmap you know that they have great plans.
Probably, I should read it again. I just don’t remember many things. For example, I don’t remember when they will launch the beta. Do you know when it will happen?
Yep I remember almost everything. Developers announces that beta will be ready immediately after the end of the ico. I’m sure that they will surprise us.
I hope so too. All important events will happen after the ico end. I hope they will be ready for it. Can you remind me the date, please? I want to know how much time is left.
It is not very long to wait. It will happen July 30. Less then three weeks. I hope they won’t finish it faster. They have a great result already.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:39:05 PM

It is not very long to wait. It will happen July 30. Less then three weeks. I hope they won’t finish it faster. They have a great result already.
What do you mean? They’ve sold many tokens? Have they reached the soft cup, or the hard cup? I haven’t found any information about it.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 10:44:58 PM

What do you mean? They’ve sold many tokens? Have they reached the soft cup, or the hard cup? I haven’t found any information about it.
They just don’t have any soft cup. Yes, they sold a great amount. They’ve collected $3 mln. I think it is great. Now they have resources to make something great. I hope it will be enough for them to improve the project
slovenia1

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:31:00 PM

Hey there! Who knows about the bonuses during the public sales? I heard that they are gorgeous. Is this offer still available? I would be happy to use it.
12coins

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:36:51 PM

Hey there! Who knows about the bonuses during the public sales? I heard that they are gorgeous. Is this offer still available? I would be happy to use it.
Unfortunately, it was available till June 4, but bonuses were really great. From 0,1 BTC - bonus 15%; from 0,1 to 1 BTC - 20%; from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%.
slovenia1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:42:35 PM

Unfortunately, it was available till June 4, but bonuses were really great. From 0,1 BTC - bonus 15%; from 0,1 to 1 BTC - 20%; from 1 to 10 BTC - 30%.
What a pity… What should I do? Maybe, there is a chance to get a reward.
 I want to make a big purchase, so it will be very interesting for me.
12coins

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:49:15 PM

Actually, i don’t know. But, I think you should text to manager somehow. BeEasy is a very flexible project. Maybe they will make you a private offer. You just need to try it.
slovenia1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 11:54:52 PM

Actually, i don’t know. But, I think you should text to manager somehow. BeEasy is a very flexible project. Maybe they will make you a private offer. You just need to try it.
Well, it is a good advice. I can’t find any of their contacts. If you know something, can you send it to me, please? It will be very nice.
12coins

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:00:29 AM

Well, it is a good advice. I can’t find any of their contacts. If you know something, can you send it to me, please? It will be very nice.
Probably, you should text to mr. Bespalov. Here his telegram @AleksandrBespalov. You are welcome. I hope you will get what you deserve.
thrgk

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:07:06 AM

I like this idea so much. It really inspires me. It is a great project that offers e well-designed ecosystem with thousands of opportunities. Can’t wait for the official launch.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:13:31 AM

I like this idea so much. It really inspires me. It is a great project that offers e well-designed ecosystem with thousands of opportunities. Can’t wait for the official launch.
I’ve recently read the white paper and I found it very interesting. I am worried about security of private data. This ecosystem is a platform for different transaction, so security is very important for users.
thrgk

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:18:56 AM

I’ve recently read the white paper and I found it very interesting. I am worried about security of private data. This ecosystem is a platform for different transaction, so security is very important for users.
Yes, it is. Developers designed the easyid. It is a special feature that will allow to keep data safe and give access to user’s data only with data owner’s consent. This feature will be added to all products of BeEasy.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 12:23:37 AM

Yes, it is. Developers designed the easyid. It is a special feature that will allow to keep data safe and give access to user’s data only with data owner’s consent. This feature will be added to all products of BeEasy.
Looks promising. I think it will be exciting to use this platform. I except that developers will do all possible to make it really well. 
jackielim

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:08:56 AM

>>>>>NEWS ABOUT ETKN LISTING ON EXCHANGES<<<<<

BeEasy is carrying on negotiations with the exchanges about the listing of EasyToken (ETKN). The main pool of exchanges will be announced in July 2018 after the end of ICO, but already today we are ready to introduce our first exchange partner. We are happy to share with you that we have made an agreement about listing the EasyToken on Exenuim.io cryprocurrency exchange.

Exenium.io is the world's first cryptocurrency exchange implemented as a chat-bot for the most popular messengers. One of the advantages of the platform is the simplicity of technology and ease of use for any user. We'd like to bring into focus the fact that BeEasy and Exenium teams see the purpose of their partnership not only in EasyToken listing but more importantly - in developing decentralized economy by offering the users easy and convenient tools to work with cryptocurrency.

when exenium run?this is new exchange? kyc approval is too long.. How much the volume of that exchange?
What a great news! BeEasy should be the model of every ICO. They knew that listing in the exchange is very important most especially to all contributors. BeEasy just wanted to avoid people to annoy. 
imtiazmahmood

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 02:29:35 AM

BeEasy makes digital currency more available and clear to all users in spite of-of their levels of expertise. BeEasy does promise that the users will be capable of paying for a contract for the data center mining gear usage at the rate price applicable at the time of buying the power ( i.e. contract )..
N@t

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:16:00 AM

BeEasy is a whole ecosystem
There is a complex infrastructure lying behind the external easy-to-use interfaces

Pitchipuff

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 05:53:53 AM

There is a complex infrastructure lying behind the external easy-to-use interfaces

i just curious about the easy fund? they have a name of charity there going to donate for all miner collector?how many percents are they going to give?
Danilotot

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 07, 2018, 08:20:41 AM

[quohow much can you give them? Maybe you can tell us that we know something. because I'm also wondering why more charity for miner collectors?e author=Pitchipuff link=topic=2891481.msg39554330#msg39554330 date=1528350833]

i just curious about the easy fund? they have a name of charity there going to donate for all miner collector?how many percents are they going to give?
[/quote]

how much can you give them? Maybe you can tell us that we know something. because I'm also wondering why more charity for miner collectors?
Pages: « 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 [105] 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 »
  Print  

Jump to: