Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 07:54:04 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Is now a good time to invest in ICO?  (Read 11897 times)
tachi641

Activity: 266
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:19:19 AM

Yes as the rates have dropped and its the best time to buy.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:42:13 AM

I believe that ICO is a good idea for investments, but unfortunately, about 50% of ICO are counterfeit.
I invest in ICO when I'm sure. If you do not have confidence in the project, better buy Bitcoin or Etherium.
boss82_big

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:48:29 AM

I think now that time is not particularly traded on the market as it then falls then grows, so you can take time and pick up a few ISOs in order to invest in their money
emirkalyoncu

Activity: 258
Merit: 114

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 10:51:57 AM

I think this is the best time to invest in ICO's as the prices really low you can buy ICO tokens very cheap.I really like the idea of VOXXO project.I think they may replace spotify.You should go see their work

rolanmoon

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:02:14 AM

ICO POOLING GROUP OPEN
(500+ Members in TELEGRAM)
(400+ Members in DISCORD)

We provide a platform where our members are allowed to pool funds together to join ICOs in the private presale stage or join in the deals we made with ICOs where we negotiated bonuses/discounts comparable to ICO private presale levels. Members are encouraged to do their own research will have the freedom to choose whether to join in a particular deal we offer.

DETAILS OF OUR GROUP:

• We have a dedicated and committed team of 10+ ADMINS RESEARCHING on prospective ICOs daily - we also DO AMAs WITH ICO DEVELOPMENT TEAMS.

• We have a splendid TRACK RECORD - to date, we have an aggregate of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS and the track record will be AVAILABLE.

• Following the above, to date, we have raised an aggregate of 506 ETHERS from our previous deals.

• We have long-standing RELATIONSHIPS with some of the LEADING INFLUENCERS in this line of practice and we form PARTNERSHIPS from time to time in various deals.

• No joining cost and membership fee (we have pledged to our members that we will stay that way).

• Funds are sent in ether through PRIMABLOCK smart contract and tokens are distributed by the same platform.

• We only take a very reasonable fee of 2% - 3% for our deals to maintain continuing operations and for our time and effort put in securing the various deals for our members.

• We never cut your bonuses from the back end (e.g. where we secured a 50% bonus but only telling our members that we got 30%).
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

***LATEST ANNOUNCEMENT***:

• We are MOSTLY EXCITED to announce that we have SECURED 100ETH ALLOCATION for a VERY HYPED ICO and we are now ACCEPTING PLEDGES within our group from our members. Due to the  TIGHT ALLOCATION, only MEMBERS WHO PLEDGED CAN PARTICIPATE in the deal to the exact amount pledged - please proceed to our group via one of our links below to check out the deal that we are all VERY EXCITED ABOUT.

• We are also excited to announce that the SECOND BATCH OF TOKENS has been FULLY RECEIVED and NOW DISTRIBUTING to our members who had joined in - we are very grateful for the amount of TRUST our early members gave us, and we pledge to continue to bring more exciting deals to our loyal members.

• We are delighted to announce that in the there are in total 2 ONGOING POOLS at the moment - in aggregate, we have a total of 11 SUCCESSFUL POOLS SENT; the track record will be available for our members in the group.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
By clicking any of the invite links below and thereby joining any of the channels ran by any members of the Shark's Capital team, I hereby agree not to disclose any contents contained therein outside of the respective discord/telegram/telegram announcement group and/or channel, as the case may be, in any manner to any third parties. I fully acknowledge and understand that breaching this agreement may lead to, inter alia, legal liability, and I hereby agree to be held fully responsible for the breach. Shark's capital team retains full and absolute right to bring an action against any persons breaching the above agreement.

Any persons interested in joining us and participate in our private presale deals, please see the following links:

Discord: https://discord.gg/vFr3NPm

Telegram pooling group: https://t.me/joinchat/Crr1mVM_aemcVCC9tBNdEw

Telegram announcement channel: https://t.me/joinchat/AAAAAE3rzgPWRJ3k1_OyCw

Happy hunting:)

SHARK'S CAPITAL TEAM
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:03:55 AM

I think this is the best time to invest in ICO's as the prices really low you can buy ICO tokens very cheap.I really like the idea of VOXXO project.I think they may replace spotify.You should go see their work

I think this is the best time to invest in ICO's as the prices really low.
huh? No , ico's are not the same as bitcoins or altcoins because ico's dont have a market price when they are just starting. however you can always buy them at a cheap price only if you buy at their early stage or early phase (e.g phase 1,2,3 and so on )

.I really like the idea of VOXXO project.I think they may replace spotify.
i guess they will be having a hard time in order to beat spotify because spotify is indeed pretty good when it come to music streaming to the fact that their music quality is fine even if your not purchasing a premium account, the search function is also smart just like google however some songs arent available on free versions. Lets just see if voxxo project can become succesfull someday.
Zeke_23

Activity: 868
Merit: 333

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 11:56:03 AM

there is no good time to invest in an ICO, its also a gamble, if you want to invest, you must have to investigate and to believe in yourself on ico you choose to invest.
 as long as the ico is good and you think it has a future then its good to invest, dont waste the opportunity.

AMEPAY
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
│▌
AME TRADE HERE
▄██████▄ ▀██████▄
█████████  ▀█████
███████▀     ▀███
██████▀  ▄█▄  ▀██
██████▄  ▀█▀  ▄██
███████▄     ▄███
█████████  ▄█████
▀██████▀ ▄██████▀
AME TRADE HERE
   ▐███▄
   ████▌
▐██████████▄
████████████
 ████▌  █████
▐████  ▄████
██████████▀
 ▀█████▀▀
▐│
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄█████████▀▀▄▀▀█████████▄

▄██████▄▄█▀ ▀█▄▄██████▄
███████  ▀▀█▄██▀▀▄███████
███████ █ ▄ █ ▄▀▀▄███████
████████ █ █ █ ▄▀▀▄████████
▀█████████▄█ █ ▄██████████▀
▀████████  ▀▀▀  ████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
luongdk

Activity: 686
Merit: 102

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:21:01 PM

In my opinion ICO is losing weight, because very few projects are really serious and can change the world, create a new system then can help people, and other - some farfetched rubbish.
Time was and it has gone.
jennyluwariz

Activity: 42

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 12:29:39 PM

ICOs are best to invest rather than getting into investments with already reputed coins like bitcoin, etherum and more but it takes some time to get a stability of the currency which we will be be invest in. As per my knowledge, there is no certain period will be a good time for investing in ICO.

Before we invest, if we understand the following factors, we can be at safer side.

1. How their team is? Whether they have some blockchain experience.
2. ICO hype and the community size.
3. How much investments they have raised so far.
4. Do they are doing their ICO just with the whitepaper or we can see actual roadmap of the project.
5. Exchange listing plans.

If we get into in detail with the ICO before invest, we can expect a good ROI on the investments done.

Hope this helps.
Dima88

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 01:23:24 PM

Of course, investing in ICO is profitable, despite all the risks. Do it better by consulting with people who are doing it professionally, such now is complete. I believe that investing in ICO is no more risky than investing in start-ups
newegggo

Activity: 266
Merit: 101

The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 02:58:30 PM

It is very hard to find good ICOs nowadays.
You won't be surprised to find your ICO tokens be dumped once it is listed.
Still, I'd recommend https://token.morpheuslabs.io/, which I am very confident with.

shaours

Activity: 140
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2018, 03:17:45 PM

You should check https://ori.network -> A protocol for building decentralized marketplaces using the Ethereum blockchain

We have a working product and already several customers

You can also use our referral program to get 5% more bonus

Decentralised P2P marketplaces with blockchain-based escrow payments
hritevanz

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!
Just like you, I also searched for new ICO's not because I want to invest, but because I want to work with them through signature campaigns. Yes, there will be some ICO's that will be successful depending on their project and team members. However, there are issues spreading that 46% of some ICO's failed after the year 2017 which is a shocking news for me. For me, year 2018 is the best time to invest in an ICO, just make sure you read the Whitepaper.
zdrmay

Activity: 196

View Profile
March 03, 2018, 07:29:27 PM

If of course you will find a worthy and promising project, then invest! But be careful, there are a lot of scammers now.
InvestMen

Activity: 270

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:14:46 AM

ICO's ideas are so diverse and broad in use that investors have a choice. You can invest only in the areas that you like best. ICO is close to the people. Good ICO always has very active social networks and can "live" communicate with the organizers, ask questions.
Fortified
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 04:25:52 AM

Never ever have best time to invest, like expert said we will never find best time to invest. But as long as we calculating and predict value of projects on the future that is enough to say that now is the best time to invest. so actually if i find dip on some good project, i going to invest as soon as possible.
The best time to invest in ICOs is if you had already know that the project is legit and you had conduct your own research about then not just asking from someone opinion. Do not rely of others opinion as you should responsible for your decision because it your own money that you invest.

Sonata.ai   ●●   The only cryptocurrency exchange you will ever need
──────────      │█│     JOIN WHITELIST     │█│      ──────────
WHITEPAPER   ●   FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   MEDIUM   ●   ANN THREAD
souledg

Activity: 78

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 05:15:54 AM

Do you ever invest in ICO?
Now you can receive tokens without money. How much tokens do you receive? Amazing! 450.000 MTC will send to you. To receive tokens you click here: https://marineco.in
And if you want to join ICO, click https://marineco.in/ico.
Join now.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:16:08 AM

I've been searching for ICOs for a few days and there seems to be many cases of scams and hacks which kinda scares me. Obviously, there is no 100% certainty which is going to be a successful one but is there any way to identify which ones are at least going in the right direction? The first one I looked at was Mossland's Whitepaper and they seemed good with solid community. Or should I just buy BTC or ETH? Any suggestions and ideas would be very helpful!

I think that it is necessary to keep looking for the best ICO all time. There are only few projects can be profitable. But it is worth to spend the time to find the right one. I am looking for interesting projects every day.
DRVX

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:35:24 AM

The best time to invest ICO is when you know that ICO project is very important and effective that might be useful to internet users and Cryptocurrency enthusiasts.
I would prefer Envion and WePower because they have an amazing project as these coins are both focusing in renewable free energy.
They do deserve for more investments and investors because in the future we are all enjoying the free energy.

Here I can only add: you have to be sure that this ICO will be very useful for you. naturally, you should invest in it, when you realize that the project can be trusted, then you believe in its goals and see the team is very cool.
krayzie32

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:59:01 AM

although there are many projects are scam but i still think that it is a potential investment channel. you can access in few of ICO rating website to find out a good project.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 [40] 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 ... 119 »
  Print  

Jump to: