Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 07:16:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][Pre-ICO] MoBee - WORLDWIDE VIRTUAL MOBILE OPERATOR  (Read 4097 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DonPea

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:55:34 PM

I'il be three months away from the signature campaign. that's how it works. I guess the team doesn't care. there must be a price for all this labor. Huh Angry Angry

It is really pitiful and sad to spend so much internet data, energy and dedicate alot of time to this project and not to see any headway bro. I think it's better you channel your resources and time into something else so you don't get too heartbroken.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DonPea

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 06:58:03 PM

The mobile communication market is growing very fast and gives multimillion-dollar revenues to companies operating in this market, but for many centralized operators the big disadvantages in this market are high prices for calls both inside the network and also in roaming. Tell me how much will it cost call will there be through your mobile network?

Here's my advice, try to peruse through the whitepaper or better still ask Mr. Alex on the telegram group:
https://t.me/mobeetel
Scholles

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 07:05:23 PM

is this MOBEE project the same as network operator ?, I mean the same as communication control center?

MoBee project is a kind of MVNO (Mobile Virtual Network Operator).
And there is only you with this kind of project right? So why people still do not want to invest? Do you do marketing at all?

The project is good and has all the elements to establish a solid service atleast on the surface but the marketing is next to zero. The CEO mentioned sometime they are working to attract Asian investors but uptill now, the project is still a shadow of itself.
khroma

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:08:24 PM

I understand that recently, closer observation is evident that Mobeetel's rating on ICOBench is quite low? What could be responsible for this, because this is below ratings I have come across in most projects.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 04, 2018, 09:12:57 PM

According to Alex Tishkov, during the start the project got a rating from this resource 4.7. However, now it began to decline. Ty hey also asked this question to the administration of icobench, but there was no reply.

strauberyg

Activity: 111

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 08:06:00 AM

Nice work to date! Look forward to selling many things on the market!
khroma

View Profile
May 05, 2018, 04:46:00 PM

According to Alex Tishkov, during the start the project got a rating from this resource 4.7. However, now it began to decline. Ty hey also asked this question to the administration of icobench, but there was no reply.

The very abysmal turn out of the tokensale of the project have greatly contributed to this obviously. It's even sad that team is not being innovative and creative enough to enhance its marketing awareness campaign towards the project.
W2014

Activity: 205
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 03:14:44 PM

is this MOBEE project the same as network operator ?, I mean the same as communication control center?

And there is only you with this kind of project right? So why people still do not want to invest? Do you do marketing at all?

The project is good and has all the elements to establish a solid service atleast on the surface but the marketing is next to zero. The CEO mentioned sometime they are working to attract Asian investors but uptill now, the project is still a shadow of itself.
There are not many ICOs with a good potentional, but this one has a great potentional. Nobody wants to invest. Maybe because there is something strange about the company  Huh.

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
vindermarch

Activity: 392

simply getting the job done

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:29:04 PM

I think a project like Mobe will be a success. I say so because in the thread explained in detail about the project. The team that handles this project looks very strong and professional. I hope I have not misjudged the success of this project.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Alltimer

Activity: 336
Merit: 31

View Profile
May 06, 2018, 07:47:57 PM

In fact this project is more than MVNO. It is a platform to join telecom freelancers, mobile subscribers and providers.
Yes, marketing campaign is ongoing. And bounty campaign too. Road show trip is also planned.
With all you have said that is happening and this project is still like this? There is no sign of improvement at all. If truly there is marketing campaign going on, then something is wrong somewhere. Well, all the best on the road show trip.

▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌                      WORLD CRYPTO FORUM                     ▐▀  █   ▄   █ ▄▀▀▄ █▀▀▀  ▀▌
▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌      High ROI. POS & Masternodes. Up to 80% MN rewards      ▐    █ ▄▀▄ █  █    █▄▄    ▌
▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌           Discord   |   CryptoBridge   |   Twitter          ▐▄   ▀▄▀ ▀▄▀  ▀▄▄▀ █     ▄▌
W2014

Activity: 205

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 08:36:18 AM

I think a project like Mobe will be a success. I say so because in the thread explained in detail about the project. The team that handles this project looks very strong and professional. I hope I have not misjudged the success of this project.
Everything seems good, but no marketing, no money here, this project will die soon if they don´t start with massive promotion. This project should not die!

VIAZ   ►   First Major Decentralized Peer-to-Peer Funding Platform on Tezos   ◄
WEBSITE | BOUNTY CAMPAIGN | WHITEPAPER | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM
aikklond
Legendary

Activity: 1148
Merit: 1000

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 11:32:22 AM

Everything seems good, but no marketing, no money here, this project will die soon if they don´t start with massive promotion. This project should not die!
I'm doing my best. I also share my support for the project and the social media. the team is not active at all. they need to share news. I hope the future is good. the team needs to wake up.  Cool
Fabsquire

Activity: 798

View Profile WWW
May 08, 2018, 11:47:15 AM

Who is the official moderator of MoBee here? Are there any clear plans to try to change the outcome of the ICO? Any marketingplans to enlarge adoptation and raised funds?

Dhohert

Activity: 104

View Profile
May 08, 2018, 10:34:33 PM

Nice project! But I noticed everyone is trying to advice the team to get marketing skills to help their project succeed. Is that they are restategizing or the project is not productive?
DonPea

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:40:27 PM

Who is the official moderator of MoBee here? Are there any clear plans to try to change the outcome of the ICO? Any marketingplans to enlarge adoptation and raised funds?

The team, marketing and awhole lot of other things needs a total overhaul. Imagine in months, there has not been a single investor since it raised 57 ETH, it is indeed very horrible.
khroma

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:43:57 PM

For now, it doesn't seem as if there is a clear strategy or plan to change the outcome of events concerning this presale, because even the presale has been extended and there has been no progress from its previous meagre funds raised.
khroma

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:46:04 PM

I'm doing my best. I also share my support for the project and the social media. the team is not active at all. they need to share news. I hope the future is good. the team needs to wake up.  Cool

I wish you good luck with your hardwork mate but like you stated earlier, the team seems to be sleeping, although I see no team apart from Alex who seems to be more like a one man army doing virtually everything.
Vorteqs

Activity: 434

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 10:49:23 PM

Is there really an official moderator here, I really doubt that unless you are referring to Isharo who is even hardly here after dropping the first post and creating this ANN thread.
storfox

Activity: 238

View Profile
May 09, 2018, 11:16:07 PM

Can i use my old sim cards for calls through your mobile connection or will i need to buy sim cards from the MoBee project in which countries will calls be available through your network? How much is 1 minute of a call through your network?
jeen5

Activity: 171
Merit: 101

View Profile
May 10, 2018, 11:08:34 AM

new era begins in telecommunications if it meets what you are talking about.
I think it will offer a new network technology and wireless connection.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: