Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 10:34:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1308 times)
btcgreen63

Activity: 98
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:12:55 PM

I know the question is annoying but it does reveal the trepidation that many people will have. It's understandable why they feel that way.  People in general have an understanding of their country's fiat currency. They probably know it can go through inflation or deflation. But they don't expect to wake up tomorrow to see their fiat currency go to zero. With these digital assets that they don't understand, it's understandable why they think Bitcoin can disappear tomorrow.

Expanding these markets will take time and education. Don't expect newbies to not be concerned.
krodmandoon

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:21:12 PM

Most of the people who always ask if Bitcoin is dead are the same people who are really excited when Bitcoin reach new high and make a lot of noise that direction. The truth is that a lot of people trading crypto don't have a lot of faith in Bitcoin and block-chain technology.

JellyO

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 07, 2018, 11:23:17 PM

Its always fake news and causes the market to crash, even when china and korea ban didn't make the market drop so drastically. How does india ban make so much fall in one day? makes no sense.
omergstarik

Activity: 56
Merit: 1

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:24:43 AM

Absolutely I agree.Everyone is always giving the same answer.This really lowers the quality of the forum.Managers should do something

COINVEST ● Decentralized Stock Market for Crypto ● COIN TOKEN
Buy, Sell, Short Crypto // Create Personal Index Funds (http://coinve.st)
dominasikoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 12:52:21 AM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

It's super annoying when people keep asking if bitcoin is dead.
They are panic because they think they will lose their money because the price is falling.
The price will rise soon, stop asking that question, this year will be a good year for bitcoin too.
jayco25

Activity: 336
Merit: 106

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 01:42:28 AM

Bitcoin will not die but it will multiply the Value. A lot of people are very worry about the price of bitcoin specially those are new in the world of digital currency. A lot of panic selling why the price drop but they don't that the price will back to the highest is will make another history.

#Datarius
Wilsonong222

Activity: 130
Merit: 5

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:11:02 AM

All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

There are many people here who like to spread fear among the group I will not mention his name but He actually know who he is. Where here at this forum because We believe in the vision of crypto. If someone doesn't believe no more in Crypto then he can leave the group at anytime so that he will not add to annoying thread of this forum. BTC is back at the business...

(((   BIDIUM.io   )))    PRE-ICO ACTIVE
█████████  JOIN NOW!  █████████
novaprime

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

UniDApp - it's DeFi time!

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:16:33 AM

There are many people here who like to spread fear among the group I will not mention his name but He actually know who he is. Where here at this forum because We believe in the vision of crypto. If someone doesn't believe no more in Crypto then he can leave the group at anytime so that he will not add to annoying thread of this forum. BTC is back at the business...
I sympathize with you. I think new members should be consulted to gain more experience in the crypto market. We should be happy and answer them about the crypto market.
Let's join hands to build a great forum. I want everyone in the forum to have a lot of experience and be able to invest in the altcoins themselves to become rich. That's my opinion and I really just want the bitcointalk forums getting better and better.

░░░▄▀█░░░▄░▄▄░▄░░░█▀▄
▄▄▄▀▀██▀░█▐▌█ ▀██▀▀▄▄▄
▐▌░░░▐▀░▄▀░▐▌░▀▄░▀▌░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▄▀▄▐▌▄▀▄░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░░█░░▀▄░▀▀░▄▀░░█░░░▐▌
▐▌░░▄░█▄░▀▄▐▌▄▀░▄█░▄░░▐▌
▐▌░█▄█░░▀▀▀██▀▀▀░░█▄█░▐▌
▐▌░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▐▌
▐█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░░░░░▄█▄
░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄█▄░░░
░░░░▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░█▀▄▄▀▄▄▀█░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░▐▌▐▌
░░░░░░░░█▄░░░░▄█
█▄█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█░░░░▄▄▀▀▀▄▄
░░░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄██▀█▌▀▄
░░░██▄██▄▄█▀█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄▄▄▄▄█▄█▌█▐█▄█▌█▐█
░░░░█▄█░░░░░█▄▄█▄█▄█▄█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀░░░▀▀▄█▄█▄▀▀

░░░██▄▄░░██░██
▄▄░░░░░▀█░█▄▐▌░░░░░▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▐▌▄█▐▌░░░░█░▀▀
░░░░░░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▀▀░░▄▄
░░░░░░█░▀▀▀▀▀▀▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀
░░▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▄
░░▀▀░░█▄▀▀▀▀▀█▄▀
░░░░░░░█▐▌▀█░█
██▀▀▀▀▀▀▐▌░█░░▀▀▀▀▀▀█
░░░░░░░░██░░▀▀▀▀▀██░██
Zero1One0

Activity: 625
Merit: 125

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 03:19:34 AM

I don't see bitcoin dying this year. I may still drop to $4,000 that will cause panic and more blood on the streets which I think is necessary to reach $50,000 this year.

In time, it will be replaced by a better technology - Ethereum is a very good contender.

i have positioned some 10% of my portfolio to USD and hopefully be able to catch the incoming major drop.

ShareRing        ███  █    Telegram     █  ███          ShareRing
██   The world's first trusted token for sharing services   ██
██   One way to pay for sharing everything ██   no matter what it is or where you are   ██
rhyajelle

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

https://www.empirehotels.io/

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 03:29:30 AM

bitcoin is not dead, this is the annual cycle where the beginning of the year prices will always go down but because there is a lot of bad news so people do panic sell.

EMPC  Token
EMPIREHOTELS (EMPC) used for business, hotel ,Room booking
--------  WhitepaperTwitter Telegram ? face Book  Instagram ?  [DO NOT POST SESC LINKS]Bitcointalk Thread [/url]    -------  Join our ICO :  feb. 10.2019- March.31.2019
wayaneka

Activity: 644
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
February 08, 2018, 04:20:48 AM

That people not really understand about blockchain technology behind Bitcoin and other cryptocurrency. This technology given many benefits and advantages to their community, so Bitcoin never dead even many country does not regulated yet.

bongiu

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:27:47 AM

Even worse is "The wolf of Wall Street" saying that it will DEFINITELY die, what it MIGHT happen is that bitcoin stops being the 'king'. There are some other good candidates for that title...
marcbitcoins

Activity: 854
Merit: 108

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:34:14 AM

There are many of them in which they could attrack more  holders to weaken their hands. Panic, haters and weak hands these are the people that truly an obstacle to make crypto price to become stable and to go up in which even there is no correction still they are there to continue to disturb our focus and to make crypto currencies to become at its worst. So better you ignore them as they will not do anything good for what we have believed in.
Protected101

Activity: 210
Merit: 117

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:46:02 AM

Don not mind those people as long as we believe in bitcoin this crypto still going through our strong beliefs on it,that it will continue to grow .Bitcoin will never be dead because we still encourage and working on btc
Masy scurity

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:48:44 AM

Yes it's true opinion of you comrade jngan again there who asked the question again, because of the demise of the bitcoin bitcoin it will never die, so for now we don't start ane goes without hesitation with bitcoin and certainly we expect future bitcoin later will improve again.

Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:54:06 AM

bitcoin will never die in the present day, because bitcoin only experienced a significant price drop. bitcoin just takes time to get to the highest position, bitcoin will return to the highest level when it has passed the moment and issues circulating at this time.
otundebis

Activity: 630

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:55:10 AM

For example; my local TV station ran an extensive news coverage on bitcoin and everything said was junk!  The most funniest part was the part where they concluded that Bitcoin is dead and people should not bother buying!  I was so petrified at their ignorance.

Deku

Activity: 406

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 04:58:14 AM

so funny most people say if bitcoin will die,
I think bitcoin will not die until this time back to ancient haha,
LOL
Soke

Activity: 101
Merit: 16

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:09:41 AM

I'm also tired of seeing the word "dead" get thrown around every time bitcoin prices dip.  Bitcoin can't and will never die. 
Electrified

Activity: 286
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 08, 2018, 05:12:44 AM

Don not mind those people as long as we believe in bitcoin this crypto still going through our strong beliefs on it,that it will continue to grow .Bitcoin will never be dead because we still encourage and working on btc
Yes people sometimes are much concern on the negative news about Bitcoin, but we are still here supporting BTC and trying to share/give awareness to everyone that Bitcoin up over 20% in the crypto market now.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: