Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 03:36:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1311 times)
Hank3

Activity: 458
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:37:57 AM

Totally agree! This conversations began in december, when commissions and transaction's time in BTC network was too high. Some people already started to bury BTC. But a lot of things happen since that time. For example - Lightning Network launch, that decreased commissions to extremely low fees.
BTC is going to live for a long time, I'm sure)
svobodnyi

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:41:20 AM

There are about 90% of such people here. They need at least the slightest excuse to start selling everything and say - "I said that it's all a bubble, that's the proof !!!". This is a little depressing, but hamsters always exist and will be on the market))

Monro3000

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 11:41:26 AM

I will not go out of crypto, because I believe in it. In my opinion until Bitcoin is worth at least a thousand dollars, it is necessary to continue to be engaged in cryptocurrency. Of course those who went to high stakes, it is very painful.

NAVIBRATION  -  feel your way   |   The way of knowing the world, reinvented
▬▬   WHITEPAPER   :   ONE PAGER   ▶  WATCH INTRO
FACEBOOK   ●   TWITTER   ●   TELEGRAM   ●   LINKEDIN   ●   YOUTUBE
gerjiss

Activity: 336

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:41:35 AM

Well, probably many are annoyed by beginners with such questions. But I know that Bitcoin is still gaining its importance and price, so I'm sure that its price is now low, and it will only grow.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
deathguardian20

Activity: 35
Merit: 4

MORPHEUS LABS

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:42:59 AM

I agree with you mate. Those are people who lack knowledge about bitcoins. They became easily scared whenever theres even a small dip thinking it will continue forever.

MORPHEUS LABS
POWERFUL INCLUSIVE FULL STACK BLOCKCHAIN PLATFORM AS A SERVICE FOR ENTERPRISES
     TOKEN.MORPHEUSLABS.IO     
smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:46:58 AM

I am also annoyed everytime hundreds of topics about bitcoin asking if bitcoin is dead or the bubble is burst this is the kind of topics that keeps hounding this forum everytime their is a crash and all these are newbies or new to bitcoin who do not do a research on the history of Bitcoin
Wyne

Activity: 531

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:49:29 AM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
Those people who do not have enough knowledge about bitcoin believes that bitcoin became dead.  I also feel intimidated with those people who discourages me and advise me to withdraw all my bitcoin holdings.  They bring negative vibes and discouragement to the bitcoiners.  For sure, those who listen to this kind of people will just end up regretting when time comes that bitcoin value increases up to 100% than its value at present.  
moni44

Activity: 209

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 11:52:04 AM

yah agree with you. just a few week bitcoin get down and having a red day. anyone getting panic and afraid. and now price go up again. bitcoin can't dead i think maybe we can just wait until the price going up.

● sgamepro ●   ❐ Telegram ❐   ❐ Whitepaper ❐     ● sgamepro ●
███   PLAY MOBILE GAMES MINE   ███
████ █     CRYPTO-TOKENS EARN REAL MONEY █ ████
robotrobert

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:01:44 PM

People who say BTC is dead are the ones who are trying to manipulate the price of Bitcoin. If there’s one thing the 65% market dip has been good for, it’s helping bitcoin whales get richer still. You speculate, they accumulate, and the gap between the rich and the poor widens. Now the market strategy is very clear to everyone.
And it is so painful they will always end up getting richer, and at the end, the rich ones keep getting richer why the poor ones who get scared with their manipulations, keep dashing them their money and then get poorer. It is unfortunate that the market is being controlled by some whales and that is what we just have to deal with and as decentralized as bitcoin itself is, the market is just so centralized.
lyons

Activity: 294

Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:01:59 PM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

People have to learn the characteristics of the markets. All they think is just their own profit, unfortunately. Blockchain is a great innovation, I think people should start trading with the cryptocurrencies after having the necessary information about that technology.

sourish

Activity: 532
Merit: 114

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:17:57 PM

This is really funny, for just as the question of bitcoin dying spread like wildfire with the resultant fears, same way the bitcoin value reaching/crossing $20k mark has taken off like wildfire, with a resultant exultation this time.
ModaFuka1994

Activity: 182

The stock photography revolution

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:21:59 PM

We can do anything with these guys Smiley. They can do anything they want and moan all the time is everything they did. But if the moderators ban all these guys I think it'll make this forum much cleaner. LOL. I think nobody will dare to create topic to ask about Bitcoin dead, Bitcoin price dump, the market is down,....anymore. But for now I think the only thing we can do is ignoring these guys with their topic Smiley

angelinedelatorre

Activity: 182
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
February 24, 2018, 12:26:46 PM

Bitcoin is dead. I heard that many times. But i will not believe that, those people are just afraid. I will continue what I've started.Bitcoin will rise up its price.
nickyadam27

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:35:27 PM

controversies regarding bitcoin price prediction are not new...So better to ignore those controversies and hold your coin till its price reaches the level you expect to or may be even higher...
Pendularin

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 12:48:25 PM

controversies regarding bitcoin price prediction are not new...So better to ignore those controversies and hold your coin till its price reaches the level you expect to or may be even higher...
Don't believe to others that bitcoin will dead ,it will not happen because a lot of people are interested. Don't listen to others with negative thinking Just focus yourself and continue what you've started on bitcoin then expect the unexpected that it will increase to it's value.
KalaiBTC

Activity: 448

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:02:23 PM

Look Bitcoin will never die. When the price goes down the fees reduce and so on. It will always live out as a currency or a store of value.
At least there is always one good thing to look forward to. The fees have drastically reduced than normal recently and I get to wish it can always keep being this way. Although, several people have speculated that the adoption of segwit addresses by some users in the community and as it keeps growing has really helped and that is really a step ahead for each and every one, knowing that we have good times ahead of us.
TheAlchemist

Activity: 265

View Profile
February 24, 2018, 01:05:14 PM

I do not even understand who these people are, what they write "When will bitcoin die?"
1. Perhaps it's people in confusion and sorrow. They need support and confidence that everything will be fine.
2. Simply bots that repeat the same thing, they do not need answers. Since they themselves ask, other bots answer.
I sometimes write in such topics, because it can be read by a real person and this information is useful for him.
LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
February 27, 2018, 05:22:21 PM

Yes, stop asking if the company of bitcoin is dead because it was not true and all alligations, rumours, gossips or any bad information about them are false and its intention is to ruined the image and reputation of bitcoin.
ausbit
Legendary

Activity: 1330
Merit: 1019

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:19:02 PM

Yes, stop asking if the company of bitcoin is dead because it was not true and all alligations, rumours, gossips or any bad information about them are false and its intention is to ruined the image and reputation of bitcoin.
If you really to keep yourself in some sort of tension, the you must keep on asking such sort of things as they will eventually result in loss of money and that too your very own money because of making some stupid decision at that very time. One thing is very much clear and that is bitcoin can never die. It is your choice now whether you accept it or keeping on thinking other way round.
dicaprio

Activity: 560

View Profile
February 28, 2018, 05:22:38 PM

I fully support this view, because the more people see the inscription that bitcoin is dead or something in this spirit, then I think the more people do not read anything about the situation and just start telling everyone that bitcoin is dead
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: