Bitcoin Forum
June 16, 2024, 04:43:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Asking if Bitcoin is Dead  (Read 1314 times)
joann15

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:08:13 AM

On one hand it is comical on the other had annoying.
All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol

They are just the people don't know what are they doing here, why they are here? They are just the people spreading a FUD so other people can notice them but still all of the people who has a lot experienced on cryptocurrency are already immune on FUD like that. That's why they are trying so hard to get attentions of the people here.

thycrypto

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:10:44 AM

All the funny stuff got annoying. When lambo, is btc dead, moon. That stuff was funny but I feel like people started to get more serious especially since the last drop and people losing a lot of money. They sold at a loss and can't return. The market is super controlled now IMO

▌▌   Anonymous and Untraceable     ›› ››   DeepOnion  ‹‹ ‹‹     TOR INTEGRATED & SECURED    ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     ANN  Whitepaper  FACEBOOK  Twitter  Youtube  Forum     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌   ••  JOIN AIRDROP 🚀  ••  |||   Download DeepOnion   |||   ✅ Verified with DeepVault    ▌▌
waynechong1995

Activity: 644
Merit: 117

swing!

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 01:13:04 AM

FUD are no joke lol, fresh investor would certainly care most about being the right time to entry or some sort of fiancial whenever to quit after suffering some major loss on the current downfall. Its too naive to think cryptocurrency would simply die off, its a matter of supply/demand, usability and potential technology.

gilangIDR
Legendary

Activity: 1526
Merit: 1001

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:14:06 AM

All the people that the last month have come out of the woodwork asking about bitcoin, ethereum and ripple are now blowing me up asking me if I get out before it was too late....lol
It is an inconsistent person. They think bitcoin will die, whereas the price of bitcoin is now increasing and improving. Bitcoin prices have steadily increased over the past few weeks, even as prices have gone through 10,000USD and this has become an exciting development. I will continue to be optimistic that bitcoin can show a much better graph than it is today.
Jet Kolet

Activity: 98
Merit: 4

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:25:02 AM

believe in yourself, if you are happy with bitcoin then you already know what will happen in the coming days, I am here to continue to invest with bitcoin, and rest assured bitcoin will continue to grow in the years to come.

www.bitcoincrowncoin.com |│The new era of online gaming
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 15th  ●
turagsoy123456

Activity: 280

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:58:52 AM

For the true believer's of Bitcoin, the bitcoin is never dies.As we look at the price of bitcoin now are still alive, impact the price value of bitcoin  grow and grow to the highest level. So we abolish that FUD about bitcoin.We should think positive always in bitcoin. Because we are here to support bitcoin to grow not to die.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
lendahawkins

Activity: 238

“The Future of Security Tokens”

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 01:59:09 AM

Don't worry bitcoin would not dead now, if it going dead its still a long way until the bitcoin couldn't mining more. As long altcoin still exists and many new company start their own ico, Bitcoin and cryptocurrency will still exist. Because many investor would invest their money on it.

Hillthy

Activity: 229
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:33:38 AM

We have nothing to pay attention to because the muddy waterfalls do not go well, nothing is too nice. But in a form of coin technology is the key to the development of value as well as usability. Bitcoin can lag behind with more modern technology coins in the future. It will not die while retaining its own identity.
aghdgv

Activity: 54
Merit: 1

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:37:34 AM

Many people post Bitcoin death just to cause panic, or to find a topic to upgrade their account, for whatever reason, this is a nasty behavior.
insomnia79

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 02:50:04 AM

Its hard to say that, because cryptocurrency is the future of the economic of the world when we see it from the development of the digital in this era. We must adapt with this situation so we can take the good opportunity from this situation
1993jochico

Activity: 364
Merit: 46

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:01:04 AM

DONT MIND THEM BRO,

This cryptocurrency is a game, if you dont have that balls to carry Bitcoin you can take it out no one will stop you. Its just like your playing a card game, but in bitcoin or any other cryptocurrency you have a bit chance to win here, many of the people now a days dont have time or they are lazy to read thats why they dont have trust on bitcoin plus many high people now released fake news so if your new in cryptoworld you will be scared on what other people said. just trust the cryptoworld bro.

fortunecrypto
Legendary

Activity: 2450
Merit: 1047

thecryptocurrency.directory

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2018, 03:07:32 AM

This is the kind of question that cannot die and I wish no one will ask this kind of questions anymore, everytime bitcoin crashes this forum is full of this kind of question, I'm just glad that only newbies ask this if it is a higher rank member I will be surprised.

Tuare aget

Activity: 210

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:10:34 AM

Well, most people get jealous about our life in the crypto world. They are vying for bitcoin to fail. They keep on talking about the bubble and that same phrase bitcoin is dead. I get annoyed too but most of the time i just laugh at them. They are the ones who you told about bitcoin in the early days but are too skeptical to believe and then they found out it was a real deal but realized they were in it a little too late.

Please dont listen the people who talk like that. Jealous is ok but we need to do the same thing or better thing to run into them.
Not by talking bad about cryptocurrency specially bitcoin. Do good thing and not bad thing.
javacomedy

Activity: 117

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:12:34 AM

statement of land just to make people affected only and eventually sell the bitcoin they have at cheap prices. Don't be easily influenced because the price will be more expensive bitcoin for future later.
hendra12

Activity: 224
Merit: 3

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 03:15:39 AM

yah. maybe they afraid about the price on the market turning red in few weeks. but getting better the next week and now is red again. not stable the price make everyone asking that question. we hope the price getting stable.

▰▰   IMPRESSIO.io   ▰▰   THE FUTURE OF INVESTING   ▰▰
✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ And More...
Leocrypto da Vinci

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

OMNITY Knowledge, connected

View Profile
March 02, 2018, 09:28:32 AM

Well, in the meanwhile some people make millions, other just watch and in a way they have a huge FOMO, in an other way the hope there will be a crash, just to say "I said you, it was a bubble".
Don't lose your time with them.

https://OMNITY.io/ico
               Knowledge, connected.               
Unifying Knowledge For Faster Insight.
lighterkek

Activity: 182

View Profile WWW
March 04, 2018, 07:45:05 PM

I think it is no longer necessary to talk about these fluctuations bitcoin de ethereum is also good at the moment and we are talking about two stable popular coins that will continue to increase
Bonsaiav

Activity: 602
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 04, 2018, 08:45:24 PM

Such questions can lead to others speculate negatively, decision-making becomes more difficult, sometimes even the simplest of decisions become difficult, the resulting answers are certainly less useful and tend to be FUD. You should just ignore the question.

Omnia Vanitas

Activity: 110

View Profile
March 05, 2018, 05:20:40 PM

Well, from the Bible time there always existed prophets of doom predictng the end of the world.
And all the time there were a lot people that believed to the.
Do you know? They were all WRONG!
So it's the same with "experts" that announced countless times the death of bitcoin.
trash321

Activity: 602
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 07, 2018, 09:06:48 AM

I also think that the daily question about the fact that bitcoin is dying is not a good indicator, in order to be sure that bitcoin will ever really be in good shape. It seems to me that recently it is quite possible
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: