Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 01:41:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:43:20 PM

Sorry, I do not need to reply to all your questions because I am convinced of what I do. As in anything, not all can be 100% clear but I have left some space for trust in others. Bitcoin is disruptive, and as such, difficult to handle and regulate by  nature, but also more difficult when there are for closeminded regulators. That may have some consequences in bitcoin related startups. I assume the risks. If you are not convinced of something just keep it to you as what you are saying does not make much sense except if you have a hidden intention against Neo. If you do not want to assume risks, fine, I respect you, but respect the others too. We have heard your thoughts many times, thank you, but too much becomes very repetitive.

Your choosing not to answer me is fine, but makes for boring, one-sided conversation.

I heard all the "disruptive special snowflake" dreck.  I also heard "I take full responsibility... OMG LET'S CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!1! ...HALP POLICE!" crap.  Everyone's a self-sufficient little rebel 'til the shit hits the fan, and then everyone's suddenly quoting the same laws and regulations they bitched and laughed about.  So I've heard your thoughts many times too, and the same "hidden intentions" paranoia.

You are bringing bankers into bitcoin.  And you're even paying their way.  That's just too tragic to laugh at.

Ok, fine. It is my decision and I assume the responsibility. You are are free decide too.

I already made my choice, without waiting for your consent.
I decided to treat this cancer to with chemo.  Less aggressive alternatives have failed.
The scammers and lousy press you bring to Bitcoin affects all of us.  This sort of shit is catnip to the media -- especially when it finally "fails."

You're just pissing against the wind and all over yourself. It's like trying to stop a river by putting your foot in it.

Go get busy with other more lucrative stuff. You're clearly wasting your time which obviously is not precious to you.

You better go try and stop these guys too http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-as-safe-as-wire-transfers-says-ny-hedge-fund/

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
mainline

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 01:53:16 PM

Sorry, I do not need to reply to all your questions because I am convinced of what I do. As in anything, not all can be 100% clear but I have left some space for trust in others. Bitcoin is disruptive, and as such, difficult to handle and regulate by  nature, but also more difficult when there are for closeminded regulators. That may have some consequences in bitcoin related startups. I assume the risks. If you are not convinced of something just keep it to you as what you are saying does not make much sense except if you have a hidden intention against Neo. If you do not want to assume risks, fine, I respect you, but respect the others too. We have heard your thoughts many times, thank you, but too much becomes very repetitive.

Your choosing not to answer me is fine, but makes for boring, one-sided conversation.

I heard all the "disruptive special snowflake" dreck.  I also heard "I take full responsibility... OMG LET'S CLASS ACTION LAWSUIT!!!!1! ...HALP POLICE!" crap.  Everyone's a self-sufficient little rebel 'til the shit hits the fan, and then everyone's suddenly quoting the same laws and regulations they bitched and laughed about.  So I've heard your thoughts many times too, and the same "hidden intentions" paranoia.

You are bringing bankers into bitcoin.  And you're even paying their way.  That's just too tragic to laugh at.

Ok, fine. It is my decision and I assume the responsibility. You are are free decide too.

I decided to treat this cancer to with chemo.  Less aggressive alternatives have failed.
The scammers and lousy press you bring to Bitcoin affects all of us.  This sort of shit is catnip to the media -- especially when it finally "fails."

You're just pissing against the wind and all over yourself. It's like trying to stop a river by putting your foot in it.

Go get busy with other more lucrative stuff. You're clearly wasting your time which obviously is not precious to you.

You're mistaken.  Currently, to keep with your river analogy, this is just a shit creek.  And I do have a paddle, a pair of wellingtons and plenty of optimism Smiley
Cheers!
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:08:58 PM

You're mistaken.  Currently, to keep with your river analogy, this is just a shit creek.  And I do have a paddle, a pair of wellingtons and plenty of optimism Smiley
Cheers!

I'm talking about the whole financial industry getting on-board like Second Market now these guys in the link I've pasted, the Winklesvoss etf, several angels and hedge funds. Neo is just one of the many you won't be able to "weed out".

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

ThickAsThieves

Activity: 518
Merit: 500

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:22:56 PM

When you reply to trolls and spammers, you become one to everyone watching.
mainline

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:31:25 PM

You're mistaken.  Currently, to keep with your river analogy, this is just a shit creek.  And I do have a paddle, a pair of wellingtons and plenty of optimism Smiley
Cheers!

I'm talking about the whole financial industry getting on-board like Second Market now these guys in the link I've pasted, the Winklesvoss etf, several angels and hedge funds. Neo is just one of the many you won't be able to "weed out".

Riiiight Roll Eyes
http://iambrony.steeph.tp-radio.de/mlp/gif/225458__safe_animated_scootaloo_apple-bloom_sweetie-belle_cutie-mark-crusaders_spoiler-s03e11_50e03067a4c72d77460006b6_grin.gif_001.gif
bobdude17

Activity: 454

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:31:35 PM

And this thread used to be so good....

Cryptocyprus, is it reasonable to expect your big merchant announcement on Feb 24 along with your branch opening?
creekbore

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

Lazy, cynical and insolent since 1968

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 02:38:25 PM

Keep up the good work Danny.  You've got plenty of support.  Smiley

edit:  just a heads up;  crumbs = mainline = cheaptar = EduardoDeCastro  Wink

Also pankkake the French man has such a loose definition for a 'scam' that all failed businesses are a scam in his mind, or Escroquerie if you eat snails.

Ignore these trolls, do not engage with them.  They will not go away, but they will post less if you do not acknowledge them.
+1 x 4

"Markets always move in the direction to hurt the most investors." AnonyMint
"Market depth is meaningless" AdamstgBit
bitmiggy

Activity: 38

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 04:41:01 PM

The zip zap non appearance was disappointing as that was a big deal. Other aspects haven't been confirmed either and the company is several weeks late delivering anything of note, for all their hard work.

I'd like an answer to these shareholder queries -

The delayed launch will mean no dividends until Q2 financial statements, so end of July/early August. Shouldn't investors have new financial forecasts? The Bitcoin price is widely expected to rise significantly between now and the end of Q2, harmful to investors who earn dividends in BTC. Early dividends are crucial for investors.

What happened to the new prospectus? Has it been canned because the shares are being removed from sale? And thank you for removing those shares.

Can Neo & Bee confirm that the Gox problems will not occur in their software?

Can we have a fixed date for monthly reports on company progress?

With Bitcoin shares being a muddy area, what have Neo & Bee done to avoid legal problems down the line?

cryptocyprus (OP)

Activity: 686

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:02:52 PM

The zip zap non appearance was disappointing as that was a big deal. Other aspects haven't been confirmed either and the company is several weeks late delivering anything of note, for all their hard work.

I'd like an answer to these shareholder queries -

The delayed launch will mean no dividends until Q2 financial statements, so end of July/early August. Shouldn't investors have new financial forecasts? The Bitcoin price is widely expected to rise significantly between now and the end of Q2, harmful to investors who earn dividends in BTC. Early dividends are crucial for investors.

What happened to the new prospectus? Has it been canned because the shares are being removed from sale? And thank you for removing those shares.

Can Neo & Bee confirm that the Gox problems will not occur in their software?

Can we have a fixed date for monthly reports on company progress?

With Bitcoin shares being a muddy area, what have Neo & Bee done to avoid legal problems down the line?

The delay is by a matter of days in reality, nothing has been cancelled in regards to EasyCoin, we are making it better and will have much wider coverage across the planet.

The "Gox" problem has been addressed by our developers and it will not affect any of our technical operations.

I cannot predict when dividends will be paid.

The new prospectus has one main body and 5 appendices to ensure that we detail every single operation detailed correctly, with the time demands of everything happening at the moment with getting Neo to market. There is very little resources to dedicate to the completion of the prospectus. It would be ideal to have it completed before the 23rd of February, however I may need a time machine to accomplish that feat.

There is a fixed date for quarterly updates, however I am sure we will have plenty to write about between those dates.

Bitcoin profit shares are not a muddy area, trading an unregulated financial instrument (ie options/futures) is a muddy area, until we can pay share capital in Bitcoin and we start offering equity then there is nothing to debate regarding legality, however we do have a proposal with regards to paying share capital in Bitcoin.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:33:08 PM

Bitcoin profit shares are not a muddy area, trading an unregulated financial instrument (ie options/futures) is a muddy area, until we can pay share capital in Bitcoin and we start offering equity then there is nothing to debate regarding legality, however we do have a proposal with regards to paying share capital in Bitcoin.

Hi Danny,

Timing's not too great an issue for me, but could I ask for some clarification regarding this final paragraph of yours?

- "until we can pay share capital in Bitcoin"

I was under the assumption that dividends would be paid out in bitcoin on each IVPO share held. Is this still the case?

- "until...we start offering equity"

I was also under the assumption that owning 1 share gave a person a 1/16,000,000 stake in Neo&Bee itself - equity in other words. Is this not the case? Do my shares actually mean nothing?

Many thanks,

-Nano
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 05:56:41 PM

I was also under the assumption that owning 1 share gave a person a 1/16,000,000 stake in Neo&Bee itself - equity in other words. Is this not the case? Do my shares actually mean nothing?

The shares are profit shares, not equity in the company. Common misconception in this securities section.

Danny will be more knowledgable than me on this but aren't they still classified as tradable securities though? And the SEC doesn't mind reaching out internationally if it really wants to.

cryptocyprus (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:04:39 PM

Hi Danny,

Timing's not too great an issue for me, but could I ask for some clarification regarding this final paragraph of yours?

- "until we can pay share capital in Bitcoin"

I was under the assumption that dividends would be paid out in bitcoin on each IVPO share held. Is this still the case?

- "until...we start offering equity"

Many thanks,

-Nano

1 share is 1/16,000,000 of the profits from the entire group of companies. Your shares are bound by a contract that we deliver said profits to everyone who owns those profit shares.

It is currently impossible anywhere on the planet to pay up share capital denominated in Bitcoin.

We are covered in what we do in relation to offering profit shares denominated in Bitcoin

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
mainline

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:06:53 PM

It is currently impossible anywhere on the planet to pay up share capital denominated in Bitcoin.

We are covered in what we do in relation to offering profit shares denominated in Bitcoin

wut?

So you're not gonna pay divs? Cheesy 
ffssixtynine

Activity: 364

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:16:21 PM

1 share is 1/16,000,000 of the profits from the entire group of companies. Your shares are bound by a contract that we deliver said profits to everyone who owns those profit shares.

Is that still true with the removal of the other shares (when it happens) or will that number change permanently? Subject to future share re-issuance...
Mabsark
Legendary

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:23:18 PM

What does that mean in layman terms? I've no idea what you mean by share capital. Is share capital something different to dividends?

Will dividends be paid in bitcoins? Yes or No?

cryptocyprus (OP)

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:47:49 PM

What does that mean in layman terms? I've no idea what you mean by share capital. Is share capital something different to dividends?

Will dividends be paid in bitcoins? Yes or No?

Yes dividends will be paid in BTC.

Share capital is what you pay when you incorporate the company and shows on the balance sheet that way, it cannot officially be paid or registered with the Registrar of Companies if it is denominated in BTC.

▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
mainline

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 06:58:00 PM

Share capital is what you pay when you incorporate the company and shows on the balance sheet that way, it cannot officially be paid or registered with the Registrar of Companies if it is denominated in BTC.

"Share capital or capital stock (US English)[1] refers to the portion of a company's equity that has been obtained (or will be obtained) by trading stock to a shareholder for cash or an equivalent item of capital value. For example, a company can issue shares in exchange for computer servers, instead of purchasing the servers with cash."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Share_capital

Again, wut?

NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 07:56:42 PM

Yes dividends will be paid in BTC.

Thank you very much for your prompt answers. Looking forward to the 23rd!

-Nano.
isimme

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:32:45 PM

Standard Bank tests current account-linked bitcoin wallet
http://www.finextra.com/news/fullstory.aspx?newsitemid=25714&topic=payments

If I was able to help you in anyway, tips are appreciated:
1A1RcqRKdApT4ViLmZcdDBES8rov3zjMYp
andy-bc

Activity: 23

View Profile
February 11, 2014, 08:47:49 PM

until we can pay share capital in Bitcoin and we start offering equity then there is nothing to debate regarding legality, however we do have a proposal with regards to paying share capital in Bitcoin.

Danny, the above remark has certainly piqued my curiosity.
Could it mean, that if/when required regulations are met, you might consider converting the current "profit shares" into the fully-fledged equity shares?
Pages: « 1 ... 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 [135] 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 ... 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: