Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 09:50:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658505 times)
thekekk

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:35:51 PM

I know neo&bee lawyer and accountant I will contact them on Monday if we dont have any news directly from Danny

PS: If anyone has a proves that this is a scam and I will be happy to open a case against them and freeze there assets

You, on the other hand, have already shown yourself to be untrustworthy.  You promised to buy when the price fell below .002, you didn't.

i got dumped at 22 havent you see my bid?

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
KS

Activity: 448
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:36:19 PM

@TAT, is the timing of your resignation pure coincidence?

<ThickAsThieves> The basic reason is that, with my role being largely to facilitate transfers, I could not perform my contract without guarantee it would not make me party to the trading activity under investigation. As mentioned, Neo also recommended halting all such activity as well.
mgio

Activity: 546
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:36:55 PM

Any official statement from neobee?

The longer without an explanation the more likely this was a complete scam.

How can there be suspicious trading by anyone other than neobee?

Obviously Neobee wasn't dumping more shares. They wouldn't be so stupid as volume was so very low no one made any money selling the past week. Even if they were a complete scam they would have a lot more

The suspicious trading is all the dumping do the FUD being spread around on the internet. People think that anything goes on the internet, but if Neobee was a legit stock under the jurisdiction of the SEC, all the FUD spreaders on the internet would be locked up VERY QUICKLY for the crap they have been pulling recently. It's scum like this that are ruining bitcoin because they have a grudge. Or they just want to make easy money.

Neobee is doing the right thing. Freeze trading and let the panic settle down. And when they get the chance they will publish some real information (not baseless FUD) about the state of the company and we get back to investing like sane people.
sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:38:31 PM

You, on the other hand, have already shown yourself to be untrustworthy.  You promised to buy when the price fell below .002, you didn't.

Wat

Time & volume pl0x
velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:42:08 PM

If we are talking about a security breach in havelocks system shouldn't all trading be halted not only neobee?
it's not Havelock that requested the freeze.

I'm just guessing that someone got access to someone's lmb account and made transfers without permission.  And then, the person probably transferred shares to havlock to cash out.

Offthechain

Activity: 35
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:43:01 PM

What is it about Bitcoin which brings the degenerate trolls out in full force?
I very much doubt Neo is a scam, if so a ridiculously elaborate one! Does everyone expect constant updates and ROI in a couple of weeks? This is a start-up!
Interested to find out what the suspicious trading activity was though... but looking at the long term here.
mpr20rt

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:43:10 PM

Obviously Neobee wasn't dumping more shares. They wouldn't be so stupid as volume was so very low no one made any money selling the past week. Even if they were a complete scam they would have a lot more

The suspicious trading is all the dumping do the FUD being spread around on the internet. People think that anything goes on the internet, but if Neobee was a legit stock under the jurisdiction of the SEC, all the FUD spreaders on the internet would be locked up VERY QUICKLY for the crap they have been pulling recently. It's scum like this that are ruining bitcoin because they have a grudge. Or they just want to make easy money.

Neobee is doing the right thing. Freeze trading and let the panic settle down. And when they get the chance they will publish some real information (not baseless FUD) about the state of the company and we get back to investing like sane people.

Well all Danny had to do is grow some balls and report trolls that personally attacked him to the mods and kill this thread.. after all IPVO is over... The way he went under ground on all fronts is unsettling.. I mean WTF  are you a CEO or some kind of pushover?

I'd like to thank eduffield and the other developers for this critically important evolution in virtual currency. DarkCoin is what bitcoin should have been. Some might call it "Bitcoin 2.0" but would do better by saying: "DarkCoin is digital cash."  -  Child Harold - February 28, 2014
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=421615.msg5424980#msg5424980
thekekk

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:43:49 PM

Wat

Time & volume pl0x

5btc buy order and got dumped check history...

also I m a proud onwer of the whole memorandum of association of neo and bee. I m in an office with 3 lawyers. I can freeze there assets any time just show evidence

http://imgur.com/w7bye2R

BTC: 1AqwCAprjKRniThdxvCDx1TMPUYsqd8ig7
EAC: eYqPmqv3AiB12Z5b2MMpNm1vXtVPnp5PPX
e-token: e4ViTyRpJF9whLiKtLaAranijfeoTrww4u
velacreations

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:44:16 PM

Uhhhhhhhhh, he clearly saw this coming as did I, duh.

you knew TAT would step down due to suspicious trading on LMB?  Can you please explain how you came across this information?

Skoutz

Activity: 109
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:45:16 PM

TAT how many shares of NEO do you own and how many have sold?
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:45:43 PM

I don't believe this. Trolls have to effect on the success of a company.

If they want to drive the price down so be it. Since neobee has done nothing besides open there is not much support so a volatile stock is to be expected.

I believe in the free market and dont feel it is necessary to halt trading only because the price dipped and trolls convinced someone to dump their shares.
btcapples

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:46:35 PM

I was responding to sporket who was referring to thekekk. I will quote from now on the avoid any confusion.
velacreations

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:46:49 PM

by the way, I first mentioned security breach, it is just speculation.  It should not be taken as fact.

jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:47:00 PM

Quote from: velacreations link=topic=289730.msg5957556#msg5957556
you knew TAT would step down due to suspicious trading on LMB?  Can you please explain how you came across this information?

So is TAT responsible for halting trading?

I am smelling some bullshit on his part.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:48:36 PM

My thoughts exactly.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:51:58 PM

I don't believe this. Trolls have to effect on the success of a company.

If they want to drive the price down so be it. Since neobee has done nothing besides open there is not much support so a volatile stock is to be expected.

I believe in the free market and dont feel it is necessary to halt trading only because the price dipped and trolls convinced someone to dump their shares.

It actually happens on the big exchanges. There are volatility triggers in place:

https://usequities.nyx.com/markets/nyse-equities/circuit-breakers

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

velacreations

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:52:36 PM

Quote from: velacreations link=topic=289730.msg5957556#msg5957556

So is TAT responsible for halting trading?

I am smelling some bullshit on his part.
Maybe, I'm not quite clear who requested it, but from the notice, it seems like both LMB and TAT requested halt on trading while they figure out whatever issue they are looking at in regards to the suspicious activity.

I am not seeing BS, except that he announced on irc instead of here or the official LMB news channels first.

NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:53:47 PM

Wat

Time & volume pl0x

5btc buy order and got dumped check history...

also I m a proud onwer of the whole memorandum of association of neo and bee. I m in an office with 3 lawyers. I can freeze there assets any time just show evidence
[clip]

The shock proven too much for you?  You've descended into madness?  What's with all the "onwer of the whole memorandum of association of neo and bee" wackyness?  

And there hasn't been 5BTC worth of trading below .002 before the trading got halted.  So you've been shown to be a liar.
WhaleInc

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:54:22 PM

"5btc buy order and got dumped check history...

also I m a proud onwer of the whole memorandum of association of neo and bee. I m in an office with 3 lawyers. I can freeze there assets any time just show evidence"

I have a hard time believing you're a lawyer at all.

BTCAPPLES needs some investigating.
velacreations

View Profile
March 28, 2014, 09:54:53 PM

It actually happens on the big exchanges. There are have volatility triggers in place:

https://usequities.nyx.com/markets/nyse-equities/circuit-breakers

Herp, man, I'm sorry, but I don't buy that explanation at all.  It's obvious something fishy happened, actual PEOPLE saw or reported it, and then they halted trading.  I don't think they have a volatility trigger on LMB.  Remember, they had a hell of a time just getting email confirmation on registrations to work.

Pages: « 1 ... 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 [189] 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: