Bitcoin Forum
May 29, 2024, 11:31:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
Herp

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:14:22 AM

@btcapples

Call it BS. Ok?

It's not my fault you bought shares before the halt happened, no one held a gun to your head and you have no one to blame but yourself. Call that BS.

Actually those who bought shares before the halt can consider themselves lucky for buying at a bargain price we probably won't see again.

Why are you so hellbent on spreading negativity in here after presumably selling all your shares?

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:20:24 AM

Actually those who bought shares before the halt can consider themselves lucky for buying at a bargain price we probably won't see again.

Oooh no!  You won't get to keep your ill-gotten booty!  Nosir!  Your stolen shares are being confiscated as we speak.  Along with the rest of your shares for damages and JUSTICE.  Havelock won't let you profit from the misery of others Angry
btcapples

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:27:00 AM

Danny can openly come out and say that hes shutting the company down, and you would still criticize me for spreading negativity. The only thing I did was sell my shares, I apologize for your loss, I apologize for your arrogance and inability to see what is to come, I apologize for being excited when I made the right decision. I will be sure to disregard anything else you have to say to me. I can tell you 1+1=2 and you would not agree with me, and tell me how wrong I am, you've been very insightful though, thanks for that Smiley.

I am about to have a Skype call with Whale as per his request, as soon as he accepts my friends request, perhaps that will clear things up with him, you however are a lost cause.
Herp

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:29:28 AM

This is most important news Neo investors need to be aware of
https://twitter.com/tuurdemeester/status/445677496420564993

If you know who this guy is, you know big things are coming. Expect other major buyers to come in. 

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

btcapples

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:30:31 AM
Last edit: March 29, 2014, 01:08:01 AM by btcapples

If you know who this guy is, you know big things are coming. Expect other major buyers to come in.  

STOP EVERYTHING, I MUST BUY BACK ALL MY SHARES.

EDIT:

Can't trust a guy who's name phonetically sounds like Turdmeister
Herp

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:32:04 AM

Perhaps you'll find someone willing to sell to you on LMB. Wink

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:49:12 AM

Guys, there's no reason to start a wild goose chase on this thread.  You don't even know the details of the suspicious activity.

@btcapples - you're clever, you got out saying you needed money in a bad way, and people bought your shares. No need to gloat to the same people that bought from you, that's a bit tacky, no?  I've never done business with you, but after seeing how you openly mislead your buyers, it doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your trading. You obviously don't like the operation, and there's nothing wrong with that, but unless you have actual evidence of something (and can back it up by posting it), don't act like you know more than anyone else around here. 

Why don't we wait and see what details are revealed before jumping to a bunch of ridiculous conclusions? Is that too much to ask from everyone?

If anyone has evidence of a scam or improper actions by anyone associated with this venture, please share it.  If you don't have evidence of anything, don't act like you do.

WhaleInc

Activity: 14

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:58:58 AM

Just spoke with btcapples, he answered all my questions directly. I don't particularly feel that he's a scammer, based on our conversation.

I'm obviously still waiting to hear from Danny and I'm sure we'll get to the bottom of this trading halt in the meantime.

btcapples

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 12:59:28 AM

Guys, there's no reason to start a wild goose chase on this thread.  You don't even know the details of the suspicious activity.

@btcapples - you're clever, you got out saying you needed money in a bad way, and people bought your shares. No need to gloat to the same people that bought from you, that's a bit tacky, no?  I've never done business with you, but after seeing how you openly mislead your buyers, it doesn't instill a lot of confidence in your trading. You obviously don't like the operation, and there's nothing wrong with that, but unless you have actual evidence of something (and can back it up by posting it), don't act like you know more than anyone else around here. 

Why don't we wait and see what details are revealed before jumping to a bunch of ridiculous conclusions? Is that too much to ask from everyone?

If anyone has evidence of a scam or improper actions by anyone associated with this venture, please share it.  If you don't have evidence of anything, don't act like you do.

You're absolutely right in terms of the way I am going about things and how it could be a lot more professional. I am not trying to build a reputation here, or expand a business, I *was* an investor that was looking for an out. A guy that simply wanted to get out of an investment, and doesn't want to be sketchy by disappearing forever right after, and to be honest there is no way for me to not look like an asshole with the way this worked out.

I don't know a single thing more than anyone else here except for Herp, that guy is stupid. Nor did I act like it, I simply acted on what I thought was right not because I flipped a coin but because I took the time to look into it. You can ask everyone that I traded with, I was nothing more than courteous and I am fairly certain I held a gun to no ones head, making them purchase from me, everyone got what they asked for in terms of shares for BTC. Regardless of how this plays out, and this is a unique scenario where you have to sell shares directly to people, if NEOBEE became the next big fortune 500 company, I would've acted the same way when selling my shares. I didn't hype up NEOBEE and say how awesome it is, buy these awesome shares, I said I needed the money (which I do) and that I am giving it for a discounted rate (because I can't sell my shares immediately/they are on LMB/havelock can't take that kind of volume without crashing).

Sorry to anyone that feels I screwed them over by enticing them with cheap shares, I did not force you to buy them but the current situation really is unfortunate.
velacreations

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:08:06 AM

I didn't mean to imply you scammed anyone, only that you clearly misled them.  And then gloating about it afterwards, it's just tacky.

Anyways, you got your out, you got your coins, best of luck to you in the future.

btcapples

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:11:24 AM

I did not sell them with the knowledge of what the next few days would bring, I sold them based off of the pretenses that I no longer wanted to be involved with the company for many valid reasons as well as the fact that I needed the money. I will not spell out the shortfalls with a company before I sell them, unless I was your financial adviser. I would like you to try to sell something, anything, a car, or a fridge, and talk about how you don't like how it works and how you don't see it has a future, and that it's not reliable. You would make salesman of the month, every month.

It is not misleading to sell shares in a company that you do not believe in, and it is not my job to do other peoples research in a company before they buy in.
velacreations

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:18:04 AM

Of course not.  But saying "I need the money" when it's really "I'm scared of how much risk I've taken on" isn't honest, IMO.  You could have just said "I'm selling because I want to". That would have at least been accurate.  The bigger issue is then you bragging about how you're so glad you found a bunch of suckers right to the people you sold to.

But whatevs, bro, it ain't like you had a reputation to ruin, right? #YOLO

btcapples

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:21:53 AM

Absolutely, I can agree to your statement. The only thing I have to say in response is if things were the other way around, I do not think you would be defending me against the people calling me an idiot or being known as "That guy who sold at 0.0024, lawl".
sporket

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:25:40 AM

EDIT:

Can't trust a guy who's name phonetically sounds like Turdmeister

Cheesy
btcapples

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:28:05 AM

I thought it was pretty clever, clever enough to go back 2 pages and edit.
velacreations

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:29:26 AM

Well, if people were using you as a scapegoat without any evidence I would speak up (like I did above), regardless if I had just sold or bought some shares.

I'm just relieved that your grandmother isn't dying, that's good enough for me.  

source101

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:54:19 AM

Jeez, the next thing that will come out of this threads that there was no man on the moon. Honestly you are al a bunch of paranoid people who would not know the truth if it stared you in the face.

Danny will not be in Cyprus to answer your questions, he will be long gone. I don't know how many times it needs to be said before people actually see that people saw it coming and noticed the signs of failure. Why would someone who is so active on the twitter platform go silent after meeting with the parliament? Not good news I would think.

Herp honestly you are the worse. You see the worse in people every single time and I honestly think I could hold a red glass in front of you and you would argue the fact and deny it was. Seriously just accept those those who had information actually had correct information and some of you thought the information was being given to "buy cheap shares" OMG really. I would never buy bit coin because I think it is the most stupid investment. I would also not invest in a company with someone who came here just last september to put his idea out there then boom it is happening. Most business plans on this level take at least 1 months to develop. Not Danny, he and his smug self thought I can do this and learn as I go. He learnt alright, how to take others money and live the high life while you are all questioning what is going on.

Your first alarm bells would of been the first reporting quarter. Nothing, yet people get shot down as trolls for bringing up a valid question. Then people ask where is Danny when all this is happening. The fact that Danny had only came on here around the 17th March to debunk something then a total blackout from him. Here, email, twitter and everything. Most companies would address investors when they start asking questions, can I ask if anyone has actually spoken with someone in offices, or spoken with Danny himself. No, I am thinking not because as we speak he is in his apartment packing. He has his flight booked back to UK and he is out. He has screwed himself over as the chance of him coming back to see his daughter is slim. Then there is did he accept investment from shady members of the community? I would chalk this off as I was an idiot and this is a fail. If it comes back I will eat my words but in mean time kiss good bye to your money because it is gone and won't be coming back.

Herp, do not bother replying to me because you are a fool.
btcapples

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 01:56:42 AM

I'm all for taking shots at people, but do not bring peoples children into the equation.
NanoAkron

Activity: 252

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:02:50 AM

Source101:

Very important and potentially damaging claims. Except for one small thing:

Eeeeeeeeevvvviiiiiiiddddeeeeennnncccce!

Where is your evidence? For any of it, except for the twitter stuff.

Anything. Just one bit. A small piece of confirmed evidence.

One piece. Go on...you can do it. Back up your claims with something real. Evidence.
sporket

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 02:06:38 AM

Anything. Just one bit. A small piece of confirmed evidence.

One piece. Go on...you can do it. Back up your claims with something real. Evidence.

A guy running a multimillion dollar corporation disappears for over a week, stops his shareholders from trading, and doesn't even bother to drop a note as to why.  (Does this count as one bit?)
Pages: « 1 ... 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 [192] 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: