Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 06:23:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  

Warning: Moderators do not remove likely scams. You must use your own brain: caveat emptor. Watch out for Ponzi schemes. Do not invest more than you can afford to lose.

Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [IPVO] [Multiple Exchanges] Neo & Bee - LMB Holdings  (Read 658493 times)
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:18:32 PM

So, why is this being discussed atm? No offense, but no one really knows anything.

Because CEOs of multimillion multinational public companies don't usually stay silent when their stock plummets, trading gets halted, and the passthrough manager simultaneously (and very publicly) walks out?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
velacreations

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:40:45 PM

Im pretty sure they are simply finishing the investigation before they communicate with the shareholders.
wait, a sensible and professional response? 

oh hell no, not in MY bitcoin!

NotoriousBIT

Activity: 82
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:41:29 PM

I'm not a doom and gloom kinda person, but I think there's legit concern here.  How can people say "Oh it will all be okay"?  We don't know.  And honestly, this isn't 1990 anymore.  A little update isn't any insane thing to ask.

On the other hand, if this turns out to be a bump in the road and things get handled and everything goes back to normal in a couple days/weeks, it could lead to more legitimacy from N&B.

It's just wait and see at this point, obviously.  But I lean more towards the doom and gloom than "It's all good!" right now.  Hope I'm wrong.
NotLambchop

Activity: 378
Merit: 254

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 08:44:31 PM

A CEO popping his head in when his stock plummets and trading gets halted?

velacreations

Activity: 476

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 09:54:15 PM

But I lean more towards the doom and gloom than "It's all good!" right now.
Why?

btcapples

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 29, 2014, 11:37:56 PM

Hope you're not referring to me Smiley
source101

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:22:53 AM

After I said what I said I was unindated with inboxes. This is of interest to some.

I know for a fact that he is not at his nicosia home and hasn't been there since Monday. His dogs are also not there - I don't know if he's sending them back to the U.K. as you say he's doing with his cars. Seriously, if you can think of anything else - or hear anything else - please do let me know.
As I said, you were right to warn people and hopefully those who can't afford to be conned by this guy will heed your warnings.

My bet, come Monday Danny is gone (as I said) you have nothing to show for you investments.....

I understand those who are super paranoid do not want to believe but I said time and time again, and yet I was met with you are a troll you are cashing in on low stock. Yet I continue to Share information after shares can not be purchase. Maybe you need to open your eyes and see you have been stung by some fly by night, get rich of other person. In turn walkaway with the old wives tale of "if it's too good to be true it always is".

You continued to ignore the warning signs and what I have learnt from you is that you are paranoid and the truth can be staring you in the face yet you will argue that it is not the truth, that there is another explanation.

Good luck and I hope you enjoy kissing you money goodbye.
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:28:34 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 11:50:52 PM by Maged

@source101

Danny and Neo staff left Cyprus several times for trips to US, UK, Switzerland and so on.

It probably makes more sense to be in UK, Switzerland, US or other places than in Cyprus at this point. I wouldn't mind him finding a buyer for the remaining shares for example.

There are plenty of employees in Cyprus taking care of business as people have seen recently on that live TV talk show. http://www.reddit.com/r/neobee/comments/21lypn/neo_bee_on_sigma_amateur_voiceover_translation/

Everyone can pick up the phone and call them on Monday at the office. http://www.neo-bee.com/index.php/en/locations/

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

Herp

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:33:44 AM

http://www.reddit.com/r/neobee/comments/21o20d/why_the_trolls_troll_hint_its_for_profits/

...to put things in perspective a bit.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

sporket

Activity: 280

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:33:59 AM

ITT:  Unable to cope with the wacky antics of their missing CEO, Cypriot banking enthusiast rage at everyone but him.
Hilarity intensifies.
source101

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:40:36 AM
Last edit: March 31, 2014, 11:51:39 PM by Maged

@source101

Danny and Neo staff left Cyprus several times for trips to US, UK, Switzerland and so on.

It probably makes more sense to be in UK, Switzerland, US or other places than in Cyprus at this point. I wouldn't mind him finding a buyer for the remaining shares for example.

There are plenty of employees in Cyprus taking care of business as people have seen recently on that live TV talk show. Everyone can pick up the phone and call them on Monday at the office. http://www.neo-bee.com/index.php/en/locations/

Again to be so naive.

Right you were offer how frequent reporting? Quarterly, I believe and how many have you had to date since share were released?

You have had cyptocyprus, Mr Danny Brewster's, account logged into many times since I made my claim yet he has note come along to deny claims. He did not put to work his lovely speech skills and reassure his share holders what is going on.

Not one representative from Neo Bee has come along to explain, the best they can, what is happening.

Danny Brewster went on complete social media silence after his 'parliament' meetings. What could of happened then to make him canceled his wedding contact his family at home and say business is not doing that great I am coming back?

Again, why has he not come along and explained himself and the entire Neo Bee situation?

I know. Because it a bust. His little plan will not work and now the Cyprus officials have told him. He lost his way for people to use their bit coin to purchase, now Cypriots can not do that. All he wining and dining people to buy into his dream has not happened. Might be a great idea but not to Danny because his execution did not work. Ex-trader asked some valid questions previously in this thread and all Danny did was talk around in circles and not give an answer. That was some months ago. Again sir I wish you luck with your hope and dreams that this will work, but today sir I think no.
Herp

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:42:13 AM

ITT:  Unable to cope with the wacky antics of their missing CEO, Cypriot banking enthusiast rage at everyone but him.
Hilarity intensifies.

CEOs travel all the time for business purposes. They are not chained like a dog to an office. This is Neo we're talking about not some one man operation like Mpex ran by one dude who never leaves his apartment or something.

████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

sporket

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:45:28 AM

@source101:
You forgot to mention that ThickAsThieves, the passthrough operator who gave Danny initial credibility on this forum, walked out on this "project" right after trading was halted.
sporket

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 12:48:26 AM

Hilarity intensifies.

CEOs travel all the time for business purposes. They are not chained like a dog to an office. This is Neo we're talking about not some one man operation like Mpex ran by one dude who never leaves his apartment or something.

Lol, maybe Cypriot finance enthusiasts should all chip in & buy Danny a cellphone, so he could have interweb access on-teh-go?  I understand even Somali pirates find them newfangled gizmos useful, I'm sure your banker friend will learn to use it in no time!

BTW, of the Great and Powerful Neo team, how cum not even the cleaning lady bothered to stop by and say "hi" after your sharez got pwnt?
bitcoinbboyce

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:03:34 AM

@source101

There were no "warning signs" you fresh spamtroll.

There are plenty of employees in Cyprus taking care of business as people have seen recently on that live TV talk show. Everyone can pick up the phone and call them on Monday at the office. http://www.neo-bee.com/index.php/en/locations/

Again to be so naive.

Right you were offer how frequent reporting? Quarterly, I believe and how many have you had to date since share were released?

You have had cyptocyprus, Mr Danny Brewster's, account logged into many times since I made my claim yet he has note come along to deny claims. He did not put to work his lovely speech skills and reassure his share holders what is going on.

Not one representative from Neo Bee has come along to explain, the best they can, what is happening.

Danny Brewster went on complete social media silence after his 'parliament' meetings. What could of happened then to make him canceled his wedding contact his family at home and say business is not doing that great I am coming back?

Again, why has he not come along and explained himself and the entire Neo Bee situation?

I know. Because it a bust. His little plan will not work and now the Cyprus officials have told him. He lost his way for people to use their bit coin to purchase, now Cypriots can not do that. All he wining and dining people to buy into his dream has not happened. Might be a great idea but not to Danny because his execution did not work. Ex-trader asked some valid questions previously in this thread and all Danny did was talk around in circles and not give an answer. That was some months ago. Again sir I wish you luck with your hope and dreams that this will work, but today sir I think no.

Where is it you know Danny from?  Doncaster or Cyprus? Through what cause did make your paths meet with Danny and what made you so distrusting of him? I find it quite impressive that you do not know of bit coin before coming to forum and will read whole thread to see Danny's bit coin plan so bravo, I do agree Extrader had some valid questions also.

Danny has alluded to working within the banking sector before , do you have any information of what he was doing when he first arrived in Cyprus?

source101

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:06:36 AM

@source101:
You forgot to mention that ThickAsThieves, the passthrough operator who gave Danny initial credibility on this forum, walked out on this "project" right after trading was halted.

I forgot that.

Also how does a CEO whom says that he will not pay himself more than the lowest paid employers afford to buy lavish things? His fiancé was constantly on Facebook about what Danny brought her back. Look back in this thread it offers a lot of interesting reading. The pattern I have seen is that Danny likes to dance around questions that are asked of him. People walk away and say oh Danny has spoken yet those who question it a bit further and see some flaws with the business plan and prospectus and they get accused by people like Herp as a troll, having multiple accounts and trying to crash the price. The price came down because people saw the flaws. How can a person who says something on a drum manipulate the price of the shares? The only way that happened is if people had doubts and something was posted to make them think 'I am going to go with my gut and get out now' You have accused someone of something very serious Herp and pretty much defamed his character. I have done same with Danny however bring on any type of legal action because he and I know what I am saying is the truth. But hero unless you traded with this guy and ca show that what you claim is true I would stop. To the people he has accused I say take him on.
source101

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:17:06 AM

Where is it you know Danny from?  Doncaster or Cyprus? Through what cause did make your paths meet with Danny and what made you so distrusting of him? I find it quite impressive that you do not know of bit coin before coming to forum and will read whole thread to see Danny's bit coin plan so bravo, I do agree Extrader had some valid questions also.

Danny has alluded to working within the banking sector before , do you have any information of what he was doing when he first arrived in Cyprus?

Where I know Danny from is far from point. Life made our paths cross and he will know by now that if w cross again the things he has done are unforgivable and I will tell him so therefore I have no issue with saying what I have. I know him I know that I got the vibe that he is one of those people that I will not trust and I switched off a lot when he spoke. He conned a lot of people I love into his little web of "I am so great" but I tend to be glass half empty with this stuff.

He claims he has worked in banking before, yes I am aware of that I do not have that knowledge so I do not know. My knowledge now is from reading everything and piecing it together. My first post you will see I had little knowledge yet the more information I read the more I learnt, I believe it is called doing your research. When he first went to Cyprus he did odd jobs until he came up with this 'brilliant' idea. an idea that he asked about here in September and in Febuary is happening. In my mind when you are dealing with such a revolutionary way in change the way cypriots bank more time and thought would go into it. One would think a year or so of research and development. But what he launched with was advertising that costs money and a big fancy building.

Why would he be asking for employees in Africa? another thing I found on reddit. If he has all these great contacts why Africa. Why does the his twitter show kenya? What does on normally think of when they think Kenya? If he is building this great big empire Kenya is not the place I would think of going too.

All one has to do is read his posts, watch the patterns in which he replies and see, it is pretty much psychology 101.
btcapples

Activity: 56

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 01:32:36 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8HJQ7XXYJSA

The above link is a video of Herp's inability to see things right in front of him.

EDIT: Hey Herp Derp, are you by any chance from Alaska? It would explain so much.
source101

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:05:19 AM

A read of this first post would have me thinking..... I am not mining savvy. I have just read the Neo Bee stuff and prospectus and well My point can be made.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=100696.0

2.  Provides no evidence of business activity
They refuse to show what they are investing their capital, what products(s) or services they are selling, and who the customers are.  By contrast a mining corporation will be able to provide pictures of hardware and statistics of how many BTC generated per month.

I think we can consider this as yes, that has happened.

3. Business activity is "speculation"
Speculation doesn't make steady rates of return. In fact the return rate should often be negative.

I again say yes, this has happened.

4. Steady rates of return
When combined with a high rate of return that is greater than the market rate of return this is suspicious.

5. Increasing demand for capital
Unlike a regular business which has its largest demand for capital at the start, the ponzi starts off with a very small amount of capital ("refuses" deposits), and then grows rapidly.  An increasing demand for capital makes sense only if the business can show what the money is being used for.  A ponzi will need to have its capital grow at a standard rate that exceeds the withdrawals, whereas a legitimate business will have a varying rate of investment (and this rate will often hit zero).

Well, his bank idea has no deposits as yet. So again falls into this.

6. Operator hides their identity
If the name and identity of the person who runs this project is publicly known, and they live in a jurisdiction where it would be easy to prosecute them then they are less likely to run away with the money.  Though there are exceptions to this (perhaps too many for this to be a good indicator?).

Well Mr Brewster has gone into hiding. Thing is he was not smart as his picture has been everywhere and where he returning is not really a safe haven.

7. A Super Majority of Non-Investors view it as a Ponzi
If a business is only defended as legitimate by those who are invested in it, while the overwhelming majority of individuals who have no money to gain from taking a position see it as a ponzi -- it is likely that the non-investors are more trustworthy in their assessment.

Well how many on this thread believe it will last, despite what has been going on or shown to them?

8. They advertise a "Limited Availability"
They have a low demand for funds.  Especially in the early phase.  Ideally they've got people chomping at the bit to be included in the scheme.

From what I read the shares were limited at first with Neo Bee holding control.

9. They have "Pass-Throughs".
Tentatively this seems like a good indicator. I don't think pass-throughs are typically used in regular project funding.  It increases the distance between the investor and the fund-owner and acts as a shield/distraction.  It is more indicative of money laundering.
jimmothy

Activity: 770
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 30, 2014, 02:06:57 AM

Damn you are one dedicated fudster.
Pages: « 1 ... 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 [194] 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 »
  Print  

Jump to: