Bitcoin Forum
May 28, 2024, 12:05:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Why it is so hard to understand a Women?  (Read 1108 times)
Beymax08

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 11:09:23 AM

Because men brain/mind is very simple and from women their brain/mind is complicated. And women are crazy, they have no straight mind towards decisions. Their decisions keeps changing everytime, all we need us men do is just understand them.

GSC Platform ─ ✈ ─ Navigate To The Heart Of A Revolution
▌█▐ Whitepaper ▌█▐ █▐▌ICO Presale July 1st, 2018▐▌█ Ann ▌█▐
▐▌Telegram▐▌Twitter▐▌Reddit▐▌Medium▐▌Linkedin▐▌Facebook▐▌Instagram▐▌Youtube▐▌
Casual89

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 01:44:11 PM

In fact,  woman and man are different.  Woman generally feel more than a man. And the man generally use their logic. A woman life also complicated, not as simple as man life. Thats why a man,  couldn't understand fully her gilrfriend. Its hard to understand a woman,  and need more patience. Try to love them, feel that what they want.
Jeshe2217

Activity: 34

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 02:45:35 PM

And to top it all off, most women don't even understand themselves. They can explain some of the simpler things they do, but if you start asking them why they (or other women) do the more complicated things they do, you get answers that are full of holes. They sound good on an pure emotional level, but take a moment to analyze the logic and you'll realize it doesn't hold water.
Kaykay

Activity: 112

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 06:42:16 PM

females in general have similar character and will always want your time, love and money. If a man can meet this demands I bet your problems will probably reduce.
brokeroutrigger5

Activity: 27

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 07:47:09 PM

It is not simple to understand them as they are too complicated and they think more.
BADecker
Legendary

Activity: 3794
Merit: 1373

View Profile
March 16, 2018, 09:15:33 PM

Why it is so hard to understand a Women?

If you want an answer that doesn't make a lot of sense, ask a woman that question.

Grin

Cure your cancer at home. Ivermectin, fenbendazole, methylene blue, and hydroxychloroquine (HCQ) are chief among parasite drugs. Find out that all disease is based in parasites or pollution, and what you can easily do about it - https://www.huldaclark.com/.
redshiftexpensive

Activity: 69

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 04:14:19 PM

They are complicated and they are way too smart also  than men.
godwyn50

Activity: 140

View Profile
March 18, 2018, 06:27:42 PM

To really understand women;
Recognize that women want to feel connected. Women want to make sure the relationship is on solid ground. After a period of separation (even a day apart), establish that closeness as soon as you can, and everything afterward will flow more freely. This doesn't mean you have to put your own needs completely on hold. For example, if you come home exhausted from a long day at work and your partner wants to talk, trying saying, “I'm so glad to see you. I missed you and wondering how your day was going. I want to hear all about it, but I'm tired right now. I need a few minutes to unwind and relax. Can we talk in 15 minutes?”
patchinglets

Activity: 26

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 01:59:14 PM

Women are the most sorted being in the world and it is easy to understand them.
acener

Activity: 1274
Merit: 115

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 04:13:48 PM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad  
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...

They aren't really hard to understand. Women are just emotional and they are too unpredictable that they changes their minds and decisions easily. What we need to do as men is just to deal with their craziness sometimes. Let them feel that you care for them and that you value them and for sure , they will appreciate all of it.

fergaschas

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
March 19, 2018, 04:46:58 PM

It is not so hard but the problem is what are you expecting from a woman and what are you expecting from men
They aren't that different but a different perspective of you biases the results of comprehension of the person you're trying to understand
CookieGums

Activity: 252
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 05:04:07 PM

most of the women i know, they said that they are hard to understand because they has menstration. they can not control there feelings and mood. sometimes they can be easily get mad because of irritation.

the second reason is because they do not want to tell a man what they feel because they do not want to be rejected or etc that can down their pride. they have a mindset that women must be the one the being respected

Sulwan2612

Activity: 112
Merit: 5

View Profile
March 19, 2018, 07:35:48 PM

I don't know why this is so hard! I am dating a girl for almost three years. But still, I could not able to understand her fully. We often end up in a fight  Sad 
Guys is there anyway, that I can understand her emotions? Or how can I make her feel like that, I want to understand her... Help me guys...
Women are  so special in creation.  And I.m sure that not every man could  understand about their feel.  Sometimes it's feel so complicated. Sometimes it's feel so comfort.  Every single woman has their own feel about men.  But basically they have a same character..  They needs love and pay attention..   So just try to knowing your girl character..  Do what she wants cause sacrifaction sometimes are also needed in a relationship
plmxs

Activity: 101

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:27:17 AM

Women's ideas are all sorts of strange, and often change, moody, we men often do not know what they want, you can learn psychology or advice to the female friends around you, women's ideas, but this may make her jealous maybe you need to pay attention to her and care about her.
Ampong2121

Activity: 128

View Profile
March 20, 2018, 02:44:38 AM

Women are the best things in our life and we must make all the efforts to make them happy.

I agree with you not because im a women but we just want to be important in guys life, we want that we are one of your priority because we dont want to ask for your time and effort. Men needs to voluntary give their time and effort, because women dont want to beg for your time and effort, make women always happy. In one relationship needs similarities because if all things is opposite you will just fight.
concatmedial8

Activity: 35

View Profile
March 21, 2018, 12:40:22 AM

It is not simple to understand them as they are too complicated and they think more.
ongta

Activity: 65
Merit: 10

Sky has no limit

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 09:09:56 AM

Women they are full of emotions.They want people respect and love  for them.
libra947

Activity: 33

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 10:02:01 AM

Because women are unique in nature, they say it derives from the word storm, easily change yet strong...
Bawang

Activity: 61

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 12:35:53 PM

Women are very emotional to the point that we don't even understand ourselves as well. We are moody and I highly agree that it goes along with our monthly visit. To answer the question in a fairly way, maybe it is the same way when we asked , "Why do men love cars, and sports?" and the same goes "why do women love decorating their face?".  Sometimes, we don't really need to understand women. We are just who we are. Smiley
g-unit

Activity: 432
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 28, 2018, 01:05:17 PM

Men use logic and rationality in everyday life. Women use emotions instead of this. This's one of the main reasons why man and woman can't understand each other. If you have too many daily problems with one girlfriend, just try to listen to her carefully and support the conversation as if you are a girl.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: